Suzi Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, of course not."

"Good. I'm not going to fall in love with Ben. You just concentrate on making Zoë happy and don't think about me. I'll be back tomorrow and I'll love you more than ever."

We went down stairs. Ben was waiting at the door, jiggling the car keys. I went over to him, put my hand on his shoulder, and tried to think of something fatherly and wise to say. All that came out was, "See you tomorrow, Son. Drive carefully."

"See you tomorrow, Dad." Then he and Suzi left.

Expecting to feel angry, or dread, or loss, I was surprised to find I felt only excitement. I turned around to see Zoë standing at the foot of the stairs. "Well, Tim, let's go to bed. I'm anxious to find out what it is that keeps Suzi so happy all the time."

I was excited, but still apprehensive, as we went up the steps. Was Zoë going to compare me to Ben? Would the old man come out okay? Would I compare Zoë to Suzi? Would I like Zoë better than Suzi?

Still in a daze when we reached the bedroom, I walked right into her when Zoë turned around suddenly and put her arms around my neck. She pulled my head down and pressed her lips to mine like a woman who knows what she wants. In this case it was me. It didn't help my daze too much, and I was starting to feel like the main course at a gourmet restaurant. Not a bad feeling, now that I think about it.

"I thought you were reluctant," I said.

"I was," said Zoë, "but the die is cast now so we might as well enjoy it. I understand you like to peel the tomato the first time, Tim. You better make it fast, if you don't want help from me. And there just might be a surprise somewhere you're gonna like."

The kiss and her thin, tight body had caused my equipment to enlarge to its full potential. I didn't want to let go, so I slid my hands up under her loose T-shirt and lifted it up and off her head. Hallelujah! She wasn't wearing a bra. I looked down at two lovely breasts. Small, barely a hand full, but nicely formed. Her nipples were also small, about the size of a quarter, hard as ripe grapes, and dark brown. Right there on her left tit was a tattoo of a blood red heart. Yes! I love tattoos on women.

"Wow!" I said, "Suzi has one of those too!"

"Actually, Tim, Suzi has two of those, and hers are bigger," said Zoë.

"Ha, ha!" I said, "I meant the tattoo."

"I know, Tim. Suzi told me a long time ago you liked them. I had a feeling you would see it some day. I have another one, but you'll have to look carefully to find it."

"I'm a good searcher," I said. "But first, let's get a good look at this one." Bending over, I put my hands on either side of her butt, and lifted her up until her tits were even with my face.

"That's better," I said, "now I can get a good look."

She squeaked when I picked her up, threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. "OH! HEY!" she said, when I lifted her, then, "Oooohh, heeeey," when I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and gently bit down. "Yeeeaaaah!" She said, when I did the same to her left nipple. Her breasts might be small, but her nipples were easy to find, and very sensitive.

I licked, kissed and nibbled on her tits for about a minute, until I had to put her down. I was breathing a little hard when I lowered her, but then, so was she.

"Don't you think you're over dressed?" Zoë said. She grabbed the edge of my pull-over and lifted it up. Being so short, she was unable to lift it over my head, so I helped her by pulling it off. As I was throwing it to one side, Zoë unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and pushed them down, along with my boxers. This left my penis standing up and out, ready for business.

"Now we're getting somewhere!" Zoë said as she grabbed me with both hands. Bending over, she swallowed me as deep into her small mouth as she could. Sucking hard, she pulled back until I popped out. Then she did it again. And again.

"Hold it right there, little lady! Do you have a license to do that?"

"No sir, I don't. Are you going to punish me?"

"I think I might have to beat you with this dull stick. Come here!" I said, as I scooped her up in my arms and shuffled over to the bed. "Stay there! Don't move!" I said when I threw her down. Bending over, I kicked off my shoes, then stepped out of my pants and boxers. Reaching down, I slipped off my socks, throwing them to one side.

"Okay, my pretty, now it's your turn! Off with those clothes!" Grabbing the waist band of her slacks, I started to tug them off.

With fake anguish, Zoë cried, "No! Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop! Don't stop. Come on! Don't stop!" With a push of her hands and a wiggle, she helped me remove her slacks, and the panties with them.

She lay on the bed before me, nude and lovely. I looked down on this fragile looking, doll sized woman. "Zoë, are you sure you want to do this?" I said.

With a wicked grin, she looked me right in the eye and said, "If you don't get down here, and start fucking me soon, I'll go looking elsewhere. Then how will you explain that?"

That was all I needed to hear. I laid down beside her, gathered her into my arms, and kissed her. She returned the kiss with passion, pulling herself hard against me, then rolled over on top. "Okay, Tim," she said, smiling and reaching between us to aim my dick at her hole, "time to get busy!" With a push of her hips, she slipped down and impaled herself.

She had no trouble taking me all the way in as she sat up. Strangely, for as small as she was, she was no tighter than Suzi. She did feel wonderful though, as a woman should when in that position. Zoë groaned and tipped her head back, starting to bounce and grind herself on me.

"Oh, Yeah! Tim. Do it. Do it. Harder, Tim. Give it to me! Oh, Yeah!" Zoë started quietly, built up to loud, then screaming. I had never made love to a screamer before. It was nice.

Zoë kept up her verbal exuberance, bouncing up and down on me. "Oh, Yeah! Oh, Yeah! Oh, Yeah!" she yelled. I met her with hard upward thrust of my own, soon slamming her hard and rough. "Harder, Tim, harder." She clearly loved it.

With all the noise she was making, it was hard to tell when she climaxed, or how often. We were both soon covered with sweat, working hard to get and give as much pleasure as possible. One advantage of being older is I learned how to delay my own climax, not indefinitely, but longer than when I was young. I was also glad I run every day, otherwise Zoë would have quickly tired me out. She was all energy, and demand.

There was a sheen to Zoë body from the activity. She was either getting tired or about to cum with a vengeance. Her movements were getting jerky, her eyes were closed, and only a loud moan was coming out. "Ooowww. Ooooowww! Yessss! Now. Now! NOW!" She cum with a vengeance. Then she collapsed onto me.

She raised herself up after a minute and said, "Tim, that was memorable. I sure had a good idea, and a good time! Oh, my! Wow! Thank you." She leaned down and kissed me. I slid part way out when she did that. She looked puzzled. "Didn't you cum?" she said.

"No, but I'm very close," I said. "It won't take long, if you're willing."

"After that, how can I say no? What would you like?"

"Get back on, like you were. Good. Now up and down slowly. Keep going. Yeah, Zoë! That's it. Slowly. Yeah. Ah. Ah. Aaaaaaaaaah." I cum hard, yelling from pleasure.

Zoë looked down on me, smiling. "It's a pleasure doing pleasure with you, Tim. I think this is going to work out well."

She rolled off me, dripping our combined cum on my hip and leg. She stretched out beside me, wrapped her arms around my body and rubbed her cum filled cunt against my side. I reached down, tipped her head back, and kissed her. "Ben is a luck man, Zoë. You're a hell of a woman."

"Got that right. Just wait until morning."

We slept the sleep of the satisfied, and the truly exhausted.

The next day was Monday, but luckily it was a holiday. I slept in, very unusual for me. I woke up to see Zoë holding a hot mug of coffee.

"I thought you would like to be served your coffee in bed."

"Thank you, my dear. That's very thoughtful." I sat up, took the mug from her and took a sip.

"Mmmphfff!" I sputtered.

Zoë looked stricken. "What's wrong?"

"Zoë," I said, "you're the sweetest thing, but, please, let me make the coffee."

She looked devastated. "But Ben likes it."

"Ben would drink dish water." I said, "Look, don't be hurt. I'm far too picky about my brew. Let me thank you for being so thoughtful."

"You'll have to do something very nice to make up for that deep wound to my psyche. Whatcha got in mind?"

Carefully putting the mug on the bedside table, I said, "I have some ideas." I stood up and had her sit on the edge of the bed, then had her lie back with her bottom right on the waterbed frame. When I had built the bed frame, I padded the sides and edge with very thick foam rubber, so it was comfortable. I leaned down and kissed Zoë tits, then kissed my way down to her pubic hair. "There it is!" I said.

"Of course, silly. The same place it was last night," Zoë said.

"Not your pussy! The other tattoo! Under your pubic hair! It's beautiful." I was in awe. It looked like a circle, next to it a cresent, with some dots around both. It was no bigger than a half dollar. I found out later it was a sun, a moon, and some stars. She said that when a man loves her, he gets the universe.

"Zoë," I said, "if we ever do this again, would you shave the hair off? Please?"

Zoë smiled. "Tim, I'm sure we'll be doing this again, and when we do, I want you to shave it. But for now, what were you going to do down there?"

"Oh, yeah! Let's see, where was I? Now I remember."

I ran my tongue the full length of her slit, bottom to top. Suzi is very sensitive about being eaten before she washes. I don't mind the smell of a woman. Zoë smelled like a well used woman who hadn't washed for a day. Strong womanly odor, with the smell of cum, and a slight hint of urine. I dug in with glee.

I licked gently, just touching the lips, up and down until her lips were swollen and wet. Using the first two fingers of my right hand, I separated the outer lips and started licking her inner lips and clitoris. She was moaning loudly now and saying, "Yeah, Tim. That's good! Oh, yeah. I'm cumming. Oh."

It was a cruel, but I stopped.

"No! Tim, I'm almost there. Just a bit more."

"You'll get there, little woman. Have no fear!"

Standing up, while reaching out my hands, I took hold of her hands and pulled her up. I pushed her back against the bedroom wall, reached down, grabbed her in back at the crease of her fanny, and lifted her up, while pulling her legs apart. She was now at my waist with her legs around me. I lowered her until I slid into her cunt. "Grip me with your legs," I told her. When she had, I let her lean back until her upper back was against the wall. "Now," I said, "let's fuck."

I rocked my hips forward and back. She used her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck to help herself bounce up and down. I held her up with my hands on her butt, also helping her to bounce, and she supported herself by leaning against the wall. We were in good balance. If I thought she was loud the night before, she now gave new meaning to the word.

"Go, Tim. Yes, yes! COME ON, HARDER. OH YEAH! OH YEAH! I'M CUMMING. YES. CUMMING! HARDER! HARDER! CUMMING. OH, YESSSSS!"

"Take it! Take it!" I said. "Aaaarrrrgggghhh!" I screamed as I cum in her.

Easing her down, I helped Zoë to stand. She could barely stay up. I felt like I had run a marathon myself, my legs were so shaky. "Let's take a shower," I said, leading her into the bathroom.

We washed each other. I made sure I washed my face really well. After drying off, I put on some boxers and a T-shirt, and went to make some real coffee. After about five minutes, Zoë came down wearing one of Suzi's short silk robes. On her it was a long silk robe. She came over to me, put her arms around me, looked up and said, "Don't take this wrong, but I hope Suzi's not pregnant. I would love to do that again."

"I love Suzi, and if she's not, I would like you to come back." I bent down and kissed her.

She let go of me, stepped back and said, "How about some coffee?"

"Sit down and I'll bring you some," I said. I was just pouring her a mug when Suzi came in.

"I'm glad to see you two down here," Suzi said, as she put a paper bag on the counter. "I was afraid Zoë would try to keep you for herself."

"No chance," I said, pulling her into an embrace. "Welcome home."

"I brought you some clothes, Zoë. There're in the bag," said Suzi. "Ben's waiting in the car."

Zoë stood up, walked over to the counter, took off the robe and handed it to Suzi. Then she got dressed.

Suzi looked surprised. "Well? Do you think he didn't see me naked?" said Zoë, as she walked out the door.

"Well!" said Suzi, "That was cheeky." Turning to face me, she said, "Do you still love me?"

"Are you still Suzi?" I said. "Of course I do! Do you think you're pregnant?"

"No, Tim. My period is due in two days."

"Then why did you go? Why not wait until you were fertile?"

"If I had waited, and we could think about it, would we have done it?"

"I guess not. You know, there's a lot of smart under that blond hair."

"Thanks, my love. One thing. I don't want to talk about specifics. I'll be jealous if you tell me all that you did. And I don't want to talk about what I did. Agreed?"

"You have a deal. Want to seal the deal with a quick fuck?" I said, kissing her.

"Tonight, superman! Right now I need to do some shopping, do you want to come along?"

"Wouldn't miss being with you for anything," I said.

We made love that night. Suzi was the same loving, enthusiastic woman she had been the day before. She tasted the same, and she felt the same to my lips, to my hands, and most important, to my penis.

We continued this arrangement every weekend until Suzi was with child. It took four months.

* * * * *

Authors note: Please vote. While you're at it, sent me some feedback. Let me know what you liked, and more important, what you didn't like. Let me know if you would like a Ch. 3. I have some ideas about a dual wedding / honeymoon.

12