Suzi Explores Her Group Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She submissively rolled over on her back and spread her legs. I again had a clear view of his huge fully erect cock. I thought that it was a good thing that she had been fucked a couple of times already to stretch her pussy out. Otherwise the guy's monster dick might have ripped her open. He climbed on top of her and grunted like a pig as he forcefully entered her. She gasped as her pussy was forced to stretch wide to accommodate his girth. She screamed when he hit bottom and kept pushing. Her well fucked cunt had stretched to accept his width, however her pussy simply wasn't deep enough to take the entire length of his impressive pole.

The big man practically smothered her as he humped her like a wild animal. His hairy ass was bouncing rapidly up and down as he drove his huge cock in and out of her hungry pussy. After several minutes of being fucked like a rag doll, she began to cum. Her moans and cries were incredibly erotic. I was so excited I thought I might cum just from watching and listening without even being touched. She was lost in a seemingly endless series of orgasms as the big man continued riding her cunt for what felt like hours. I began to ache for release as the scene drove my sexual desires to heights I had never before experienced. Finally, the big man came hard. His body went almost rigid as he drove his dick even deeper into her cunt and pumped a load of warm thick seed into her. When he withdrew, her pussy was gaping and a river of white cream was oozing out. The two men saluted Jim and I and went to the other room. I had no idea if they were leaving or just taking a break to recharge their guns.

As I pondered what might come next, Jim stood and went to his wife. She reached for him and began to lick the drying cum form his belly as he crawled on top of her. She was soon sucking his semi-erect cock trying to bring it back to life as he buried his face in her cum soaked sex. He lapped at her pussy licking up the oozing mixture of her cum and the thick seed that the big man and I had deposited inside her. She squealed as she hungrily sucked her husbands reluctant cock while he cleaned the cum from her cunt and asshole. Suddenly she opened her eyes wide and stared straight at me as she came in her husbands face. She released his cock from her mouth and beckoned me to come fuck her.

Having watched all that hot sex I was more than ready to pound her cunt. However, her husbands face was in my way. As I approached the bed she took care of that problem. She pulled him off and onto his back next to her.

"Come on, fuck me! Show him how a real man treats a slut!" She moaned.

I crawled between her legs and drove my aching cock into her wide open cunt. Jim's face was only a few inches away as he watched my cock slide in and out of his wife's already well fucked cunt. As I continued fucking her, she turned her head and took Jim's re-inflated tool back into her mouth. Watching a live blow job from so close and having my cock buried in the slut that was giving the blow job was more stimulation than I could control. I soon went over the edge and added what was left of my cum to the mix inside her. As I rolled off her, Jim licked a bit of his wife's cunt juice from my cock and then quickly mounted her himself.

It wasn't long before the last of his seed was added to the mix inside Suzi's well-fucked cunt. The last thing I remember of that night was Suzi giving me soft kiss as both thanked me for helping to make their dream come true. The three of us slept together that night. When I awoke the next day it was nearly noon. Suzi and Jim were both showered and in robes. I don't think I had ever felt more naked in my life, lying there sprawled on the bed with my body covered in sex juices. Suzi quickly made me feel at ease by coming over and kissing me softly again. Jim suggested I hurry to the shower as room service was on the way with breakfast. Once showered and dressed the three of us shared a wonderful breakfast. Apparently the other men had left in the night. After breakfast Jim said that he had to go into work for a few hours and asked if I would look after Suzi for him. I guess the look on my face conveyed some confusion. They explained that Suzi wanted to spend some time in bed alone with me.

Jim left and Suzi and I were soon naked and in bed. That afternoon was very different from the previous night however. We made love, gently and slowly. Suzi was no slut that day. When I reflect on why she wanted that afternoon, I feel she wanted me to know she was not a slut. I could never again think of her as one after that afternoon of gentle love making and friendly togetherness. When Jim returned he found us in bed, napping wrapped in each other's arms. At that point I knew it was time to excuse myself. Suzi remained in bed, her gorgeous body naked and unashamedly exposed to my eyes as I dressed. Jim walked me to the door and hugged me as he once again thanked me. Neither of us talked of meeting again. But, I knew if he ever asked I was more that willing to help with my new friends fantasies...

12