Suzi - First Try at Denial

Story Info
Suzi hints at female orgasm denial, he goes to the extreme.
1.7k words
4.17
157.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Auryman
Auryman
99 Followers

It's nearly two thirty in the morning. Suzi is in the kitchen warming up my coffee. I have tomorrow off of work and I'm planning to stay up as long as I can and see how far I can push my experiment.

I'm very excited about a new possibility for us in terms of games. Since she introduced me to a few of the websites that deal with female orgasm denial, I've been reading everything I can on it. Powerful stuff. Powerful.

My interests have always been along the lines of submission and obedience rather than bondage and pain. Suzi and I have played so many games in public and private that it was becoming a bit of a challenge for me lately to find new things to excite us both. All of that changed when I saw those first few captioned photos. An entire new world of possibilities opened up for me. And for her.

Suzi'd already been home a couple of hours before I got there. We'd planned a night of simple snuggling and television, no big sex games or visiting guests. She'd been warming herself up, surfing our favorite spots, looking at some of the amateur sex sites, photos of girls in shibari, and zentai body stockings. When I came into the playroom, she was naked except for one of my white shirts, sitting in the high-back leather chair, laptop on a tray in front of her. I leaned over the back of the chair and kissed her. Her warm, wet, sloppy kiss that told me she was already aroused and ready. I slid my hands down the front of the shirt, cupping her gently, giving a gentle squeeze. She moaned and closed her eyes.

"So, what is this?" I asked, noticing one of the captioned photos on the machine. I pulled my hands out from under her shirt and looked at the monitor. It was a picture of an Oriental woman laying on her back, legs spread, arms tied, in a field of vibrating eggs. They were suspended from the ceiling, touching her thighs, belly, breasts, between her legs, several other spots. The caption indicated that this was a tease - when she'd get close to finishing, she'd press against whichever egg was arousing her, but that would cause it to swing away, denying her the release she wanted.

"Unattainable orgasm," Suzi said with a small chuckle in her voice. "Unlike our goal."

I was intrigued immediately. One of the things I enjoyed most about our relationship was Suzi's proclivity for multiple orgasms. My first two wives had enjoyed sex, but it wasn't until I met Suzi that this possibility became a reality.

"No," I muttered, "...unlike...our...goal." We both recognized the trance-like quality in my voice as I said it and Suzi immediately quieted down. We knew I was hooked. I motioned and she got up out of the chair. I settled in, clicking the Back button and reading more of the bits on the site.

"Get your vibrator. The white one," I said, my eyes transfixed on the screen. There were testimonials from women who were voluntarily depriving themselves of orgasms, there were games that could be played, there was even a reference to a computer program that could play denial games.

When Suzi returned, I closed the lid of the laptop slightly and motioned for her to assume a presentation position. She spread her feet apart, clasped her hands behind her neck, and arched her hips toward me. I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled the tails behind her back, tying them together in a knot near her bottom.

I plugged the vibrator in and turned it on medium speed, pressed it against her. She closed her eyes and began rotating her hips slowly. The vision reminded me of so many other nights, watching her shake and jerk, moving it up and down in tandem with her rising and falling arousal, bringing her to wave after wave of shrieking orgasm.

Because of those experiences, I knew exactly when she was about to peak. There was a slight change in the motion of her hips, a slightly different timbre to her breathing. Tonight, she kept her eyes closed and I could tell she was trying to control her moans, trying to outthink me. I still wonder if she sensed where I was going, but I can't be sure. What I do know is that she began to tremble before I expected it and I was just barely able to snatch the wand away from her in time.

Her eyes immediately snapped open and she whispered, "oh, please, don't start that..."

That was nearly eight hours ago.

Since then, I've been completely overwhelmed by the intoxicating feeling of power this brings. Without anything like whips, floggers, clamps, I've managed to expose new areas of her submission that I don't think I'd even suspected were there.

By eleven o'clock, we'd been at it for five hours. Suzi was on her knees, arms behind her back, naked, sweating and trembling, promising me anything if I'd just let her cum. I let her kneel because she'd lost her balance twice while I had her standing. I was a little concerned until I read on one of the sites that this not uncommon. "She may slip into an altered sense of consciousness, begin stumbling, become incoherent..." after days or even hours of constant stimulation. For that reason, most sites played games that went on and off over a period of days, or just consisted of simple denial without stimulation. I wasn't interested in anything of that type, I wanted her to continue to slide deeper and deeper into herself, finding more things to offer me, more of herself to give to me. It was silly of her, of course, as there was already nothing denied me, there was nothing she could offer.

At midnight, I let her rest for fifteen minutes. She immediately curled into a ball and fell asleep. I watched her breathe slowly, listened to the slight quivering when she exhaled that I'd become so familiar with over the length of our relationship. Her willingness to explore these limits with me was completely unique, I'd never met anyone quite like her.

When her time was up, I slid to the floor beside her, my head between her thighs, and gently licked. She moaned in her sleep and reflexively rolled over on her back, letting her legs drop open. I began with long, wet motions and slowly brought the motion of my tongue tighter and tighter in on her clit. She pushed up to meet me, her arms at her sides, hands scratching at the carpet. I closed my mouth over her sex and sucked gently, pulling her into me, then released and licked again. She moaned loud and rocked her head side to side quickly. When I touched a fingertip to her opening, she gasped loud and pushed against my face hard, primed to explode.

I stood up quickly and told her to kneel. She blinked her eyes several times, tears welling, body trembling, but she got up and returned to her latest position, knees apart, fingers intertwined behind her neck.

"Oh, please, you aren't going to keep this up are you?" she whispered softly. I could tell she was exploring the area between "are we in this game?" and "can we talk?" I decided to stay in the game. She went along.

"Get the vibrator from the floor. I think you have the idea now of how this works and what I want, yes?" I asked.

"Yes," she said as she bent over to pick up the device.

"That's good. Because I'm getting tired and now I want you to do the hard work for me."

Her face registered shock and dismay. Being teased had been horrible enough. Now, she was being told to tease herself. She shook her head.

"I don't know if I can..."

I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the mouth. "You can. You will."

With that, I turned my back to her and opened the laptop again. I heard the vibrator's motor come alive and heard the sloppy sound as she slid the bulbed head between her lips, sliding in the juices we'd been playing with all night.

I read something in the forums section of the website: an advertisement from a woman in Germany named Betty. She was arranging several events around New Year's Eve and one of them had an Orgasm theme. At least that was what her ad mentioned. It wasn't clear what kind of party it was, but it was clear that she was hoping for at least a few couple who were not unwilling to play in public. That had always been one of my favorite games with Suzi and I wondered what it might be like in this new context.

There was an added attraction - the parties were in Germany. I'd loved Germany since my visits there in the late 90's. The combination of modernity and history was unlike anything I'd found anywhere else. The FKKs were ripe with young women, sex was in the air all the time. A trip would be wonderful.

And the possibilities it opened for the game with Suzi! Deny her from now until we got on the plane, keep her at peak arousal during the flight, the smell wafting through the cabin, maybe offer her to a few of the First Class male passengers for Mile High Service? Put her up for bid at one of the sex clubs? Maybe stop in Amsterdam and have her perform at one of the bondage clubs? And all denial, all edging and no release. Then, finally, when she was about to go insane, unleash her at Betty's party?

I was finishing an email to Betty when I realized my coffee was getting cold. That's when I told Suzi to take it into the kitchen to warm it for me. Two-thirty in the morning. I wonder if I should watch her? Will she try to sneak in a cum while she's there? Probably not. She's trustworthy.

When she brought the warm mug back to me, I kissed her fingers, then handed her the vibrator. "On the bed this time," I told her. Then, I went back to the email and started working out my proposition to Betty.

Auryman
Auryman
99 Followers