Suzie From Across the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My cunt is on fire," Suzie moaned. "It needs a spraying to put it out."

Her laughter came from deep within her generous belly, contrasting with the tentative giggles she had showed earlier. Already, our encounter had bolstered her confidence.

Suzie's huge tits were now dangling in front of my face so I wasted no time burying my face in the gap between the two mammies and shaking my mouth from side to side. That made Suzie laugh even harder.

"I figured when you said motor-boating that you'd just lick one nipple and then suck the other."

"If you insist."

I jerked my head back a bit and reached up, cupping each boob in a palm. I licked the right nipple, carefully rolling it on my tongue but not closing my mouth. I felt a surge of electricity seem to run from her nub through my tongue into my body, straight down to my cock, which was reviving admirably.

As suggested, when I turned my face to the left breast, I lingered longer. After starting out much the same as with the first one, I gently closed my lips around the nub and grazed it with my teeth. I felt Suzie's hips twitch in response and my cock was humming in her hand. She inched herself forward on the couch until the tip of my member was brushing her labia.

I used my tongue and lungs to inhale more of Suzie's big tit into my mouth, sucking hard again once I simply could not take in any more. This made her whole body shake. As it moved, more of her quim rubbed against my semi-erect cock. Each contact made me stiffen a bit more.

One of my hands was free, and without thinking about it, I slowly advanced my fingers down Suzie's spine, tapping each vertebrae as I went. That agitated the nerve endings just enough to get her hips gyrating more forcefully. All that I had to do was ease forward on the couch and my cock head pierced her labia for the first time. That evoked a gigantic sigh from my new lover. As she settled her vagina around my cock, sliding her hand to my balls, I snuck a finger into her anus and twirled it. Most women would have barked out in shock, but I guess that earlier promise of future anal sex was a sign of experience, because Suzie just wriggled faster, screwing her ass down until my digit was fully inserted. I could feel my cock throbbing through the membrane separating her two holes.

By this point I was rock hard again, and Suzie was bouncing up and down vigorously, so that I had to release my teeth from around her nipple to avoid risk of tearing it off. I still kept it in my lips though and sucked it into my cheek each time she bottomed out with her fat ass thumping my thighs into the leather, and then letting it almost, but not quite, pop loose as she rose again.

Having cum not long before, it took a while for me to ejaculate again. Suzie road me through an entire chain of her orgasms, the first signalled by her bowel clenching tightly around my finger, and then releasing as she let out a roar, tossing her head back and shaking her hair wildly. No sooner had that subsided than she started bouncing on my cock even faster.

"I love this stamina," she screamed. "we'll need to have you cum before fucking me regularly. But I still need an injection."

She closed her fist around my balls and gently squeezed, which caused a tiny single spurt out of my tip into her womb. That was clearly not enough for her. She wriggled her hand along the leather past my balls, beyond my taint. The sensation of her nails caused me instinctively to raise my butt and Suzie stabbed one finger up my ass, stimulating my prostate. That provoked a final climax, several healthy spurts of cream coating her inner walls.

Suzie collapsed against me, my shrinking member still trapped in her cunt, my finger still buried up her butt.

Suddenly her cell phone chimed.

"Oh, shit, it's getting late. My Mom is coming over to take me shopping. you'll have to fuck my ass another day."

Suzie swiftly rearranged her clothes as I searched for mine, readying myself just enough for a daring dash across the street, wondering if I was seen by the hottie up the street.

12