Suzie, My Life as a Nymphomaniac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. It's so beautiful I just want to fuck it," Clarke croaked.

"What?"

His finger started to pull out, then reversed, moving into me once more. In, out, he fucked me with his fingers. The sensation was not unpleasant. Then with his other hand, he touched my clit. I convulsed as a major orgasm ripped through me.

"Oh god," I cried out.

His fingers disappeared, only to be replaced by his penis. He had it all lubed up and it slipped into me quite easily. He was all the way inside my bowels in an instant. I shook with orgasm again at the invasion.

"Oh god that feels wonderful," Clarke croaked. "So tight, so beautiful, so wonderful," he whispered hoarsely.

I just shook, hands squeezing the sheets, face pressed to the mattress. My asshole was contracting trying to force the invader out. Clarke was pressing in, his pelvis against my ass, his balls lying against my labia. Suddenly, I was overcome with a sense of lust. I suddenly felt nasty. My ass up, presenting it to Clarke, his penis in me so far his balls rested on my pussy lips.

"Fuck me," I shouted.

Clarke pulled out a short distance, then slammed back into my bottom. Lightning shot through me.

"Fuck my ass," I cried.

Clarke pulled out and pushed back in fast and hard. He was fucking my ass as fast and as hard as he could. He was grunting with each thrust into my bowels, making me cum with each one. I started to wail with my pleasure. Shaking my head back and forth, pulling on the sheets until they ripped in my hands.

"Oh god, oh god," Clarke croaked. "I'm coming, I'm coming.

"Me too, me too, don't stop. Please don't stop," I cried, my orgasm ripping my body apart.

Within seconds, Clarke collapsed onto my back.

Chapter 8

"Oh Suzie, that was wonderful. I have wanted to do this ever since I first saw your wonderful ass," Clarke huffed and puffed into my ear.

I just shook, my clit buzzing and my ass burning. Then a finger pressed against my clit and I was crashing over the edge. I shook so much, Clarke fell off me and I collapsed against him. The flaming embers died to a dull glow. We both fell asleep as Clarke's penis slipped from my ass.

When we woke, we were a mess. We took a shower together. That was fun. It also ignited the flames, stoking the embers so they glowed brightly. We had something to eat, then we were back in bed. Clarke had put clean sheets on and we fell onto the mattress and rolled into the sixty-nine position. We sucked and licked each other for hours.

I actually enjoyed sucking on Clarke. I loved to suck his balls into my mouth and roll them around. I loved hearing him moan as I did. I knew to be careful, even before Clarke had told me. I also loved the way Clarke licked me and now I adored when his tongue played with my little asshole. I felt so relaxed lying there with Clarke's penis sliding in and out of my mouth. When he came, I just sucked harder, which he seemed to love. I swallowed every drop. Even though his penis shrank, I kept it in my mouth, sucking and playing with it using my tongue.

I don't know how many times he made me cum; I just went with the flow, so to speak. I was floating along, enjoying the feel of his tongue and the feeling of him in my mouth. I was at peace with the world for the first time in a very long time. I actually think I went to sleep.

I was being shaken, gently

"What?" I whispered.

"You were asleep," Clarke whispered back.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, you looked... peaceful."

"Mmmm," I sighed.

"Would you like to play some more or go home?" Clarke was such a nice person.

"What time is it? And what do you have in mind?"

"It's six in the evening and I thought maybe we could do what we did earlier again?"

"Mmmm sounds delicious, " I said rolling onto my stomach and pushing my ass into the air.

It's not that I enjoyed anal, I would do just about anything for Clarke, anything. He lubed me up and very slowly pushed his penis into my ass. There was no pain this time. I knew what to expect and was so relaxed that I opened up for him. He pounded away at my ass for a long time. I moaned and groaned actually feeling good and having little orgasms here and there. When he came, he pinched my clit and I crashed into another wonderful orgasm.

Lying looking into Clarke's eyes, I smiled as I gently held his penis in my hand. He was watching me look at him.

"Have you found any more women that look like me on the internet getting fucked by big black men?" His eyes widened as I gently squeezed his penis.

"Uh, well I uh... " he stuttered to a stop.

"Would you like to watch me getting fucked?"

"I... Suzie... I... "

"Clarke, stop being embarrassed. If you want to watch me and some other guy fucking, just say the word and we'll make it happen."

"Are you sure Suzie?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, Clarke I'm sure. There, of course, will be some rules. I'm not into pain."

"What are the other rules?"

"Only that one, no pain," I told him smiling.

"Do you care if he's black?"

"Clarke, I don't care what color he is, as long as he gets me off, big time."

"Oh. When would you like to do this?"

"Before I go away to college would be nice," I quipped.

"Of course, will next weekend be too soon?"

"Not at all. Where?" I asked.

"We'll get a hotel room. Can I take pictures?"

"As long as they never show up on that internet of yours," I told him.

"They won't. The will just be for me, while you're away."

"Then set it up."

"You don't want to meet him first?"

"If you say he's okay, then no, I don't need to meet him. I really don't care what he looks like. One thing though, he better not smell bad or taste bad. Soap and water use is mandatory."

"Then I'll set it up."

I knew from his answers he already had a guy in mind. Someone he knew. I was fine with that. As I said, I would do anything for Clarke, anything.

Chapter 9

After Clarke's mom returned, the only time we could get together was after she went to bed. He would call me and I would duck out my window and spend the night with him. It was so naughty. The flames would burn all day. Then at night, Clarke would quench the fire. He had become a very good lover. He knew exactly what I wanted when I wanted it. I would get home just before everyone got up and slip into bed content and happy. However, mother, did comment on how much I slept, if she only knew.

Then it was the weekend. Clarke had been keeping me informed as to, the how, the when and the where of my big adventure. As for who, he just said he was a friend and he could be trusted to perform as I wished. As the day drew closer, I became more than a little nervous. Yet, the thought of some strange man pounding me into the mattress turned my insides to a flaming torch that even Clarke couldn't quite put out. It was a different kind of fire that burned brightly in my mind and gut. The unknown has always had an allure for me.

Then it was Saturday afternoon. Clarke had booked the hotel room, his friend was paying and I wondered if that made me a whore. The thought came and went. We arrived at the hotel at around four in the afternoon. As we walked through the lobby, the flames of passion started to flare up and I almost couldn't walk. I was lucky Clarke was with me. He steered me to the bar and got me just what I needed, a stiff drink, straight bourbon, neat. After slugging back the bourbon I felt much better. The glow that spread across my tummy relaxed me and cleared my head. We were in the elevator a few minutes later.

As we approached the room, my nerves kicked in again.

"Suzie, you don't have to do this," Clarke told me. He was such a sweetie.

"No, I said I would and I will. Now open the door."

Looking at me, Clarke slides the keycard into the slot. The light blinked and you could hear the lock click. He pressed the handle down and pushed the door open. Our guest wasn't going to be here until five. He and Clarke had set everything up the night before. I stepped through the doorway into a very nice room. There was a huge king size bed against one wall that didn't come close to filling the room.

"Are you hungry?" Clarke asked.

"No, but I should probably eat something. Oh god, I have no idea what," I croaked as I looked around the room.

"I'll get us some appetizers," Clarke mumbled picking up the phone and opening a menu.

I wandered around the room looking here and there. The bathroom was twice the size of the biggest one at home. It also had a bidet, which would come in handy later. Then I discovered the mini-bar. Smiling I pulled a mini-bottle of bourbon from the fridge. As it was already cold, I opened it and took a slug. It burned all the way down my throat. The warmth spread through my abdomen. I breathed a sigh of relief. Clarke came over and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me to him.

"I want to thank you in advance for what you are doing," he whispered in my ear.

"You're welcome, but it is I who should be thanking you for all that you have taught me." I leaned back into his arms and sighed, content with him and myself.

"You're welcome, dear, sweet Suzie," he whispered, then pressed his lips to my neck.

I shivered as his lips touched my skin. Downing the rest of the bourbon, I turned in his arms and pressed my lips to his. We stood, lips pressing together for a long time. I jumped as a knock at the door scared the crap out of me. Giggling, I watched as Clarke went to the door and let the guy with our food in. Clarke signed for it and closed the door.

"Dinner is served milady," Clarke bowed waving his hand in a flourish above the table.

Laughing, I went and looked over what he had ordered. The tray on the table was filled with an assortment of appetizers. I picked a few that looked interesting and nibbled. Clarke poured me a tall glass of water over ice.

"Drink, you will be losing fluids all night, I wouldn't want you to become dehydrated."

"That's very thoughtful of you," I told him.

I only hoped the man I fell in love with is half as considerate as Clarke. If he wasn't, I would just have to sneak out to see Clarke. I jumped again when a knock at the door let us know our guest was here. I took a long drink from my glass as I watched Clarke walk to the door. He opened it, smiled and stepped aside. In through the door walked a tall, handsome, black man. I was stunned by his chiseled looks and athletic build. He was tall, taller than Clarke, which put him two head above me.

I was trembling as they walked toward me. When the stranger caught sight of me, his face lit up with a smile, showing me his straight white teeth. Stopping in front of me, he waited until Clarke made the introductions.

"Suzie, I would like you to meet a very good friend of mine, Samuel Jones, Sam to his friends. Sam, this is Suzie... "

"I don't need to know her last name, Suzie is such a lovely name it will do just fine."

Sam's deep, bass voice vibrated my chest as he spoke. I was overwhelmed by his presence. I was so enthralled by him, I could feel my pussy start to lubricate.

"I am very pleased to meet you, Sam. It's Suzie Callen," I told him taking his big, outstretched hand.

I sighed as I noticed the contrast between our skin colors. His was a warm chocolate brown, where mine was a light tan. When I was out by the pool, I sat in the shade mainly. I didn't want to burn. My complexion was so light that I would have been lobster red if I had been in the sun longer than I had allowed. Sam held my hand in his. I didn't try to pull away. Why would I? I came here to let this hunk of a man fuck me.

"Sam, drink?" asked Clarke.

"No, no, I'm fine. Don't want anything dulling my senses with this lovely young lady."

I actually blushed.

"Well then, anytime you two are ready," said Clarke.

Sam and I just nodded as we looked into each other's eyes.

Chapter 10

Still holding my hand, Sam led me to the couch by the window. We sat, side by side; he still held my hand in his. I took a drink from my ice water, then handed him the glass. He set the glass down on the end table behind him breaking our gaze for only an instant. Leaning forward, his lips touched mine. I sighed as he pressed harder. My free hand came up to caress his cheek. He squeezed my other hand. Then he gently pulled it, placing it on his crotch. I sighed again at the feel of the warmth emanating from his loins. Then I felt his penis. It was huge, bigger than Clarke's and it was still growing as I pressed my hand against it.

Sam moaned at my touch. I groaned as his tongue pushed past my lips into my mouth. I opened my mouth wide to allow his tongue to dance with mine. I was boiling. I wanted this man. A man I had just met, a stranger to me until two minutes ago. I needed him inside me. I needed him to devour me. I squeezed him. His hand covered my substantial breast; they were by no means small, and squeezed, gently. I swooned. My hand flew to his zipper. In seconds, I had his beautiful, massive, black penis out, my hand stroking it as it still grew.

Suddenly, I couldn't breathe. I pushed Sam back, trying to take big gulps of air to soothe my aching lungs. Sam just gently held my hand in his.

"Oh... my... god," I squeaked out.

"Don't try to talk Suzie, just breathe. It can be intense," Sam's deep voice vibrated my chest again.

Looking up into his eyes, I shook my head. He turned picked up the glass of ice water and handed it to me. I drank little sips between breaths until I had calmed down enough to gulp down the remainder. I handed Sam the glass, he placed it back on the table.

"This isn't my first waltz Sam. I get like this every time. The flames burn brighter and brighter until there is no air. Then I need a strong man to put them out for me. Do you think you can do that for me?" I was now breathing normally and waited for his answer.

"I can," he said flatly.

"Then show me what you can do with that wonderful mouth of your," I told him.

He stood, scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. He set me down gently. Clarke had already stripped the bedclothes off of it. Sam unbuttoned my blouse and I shimmied out of it as he unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down my legs. The only item of clothing I still wore was my panties. They were soaked with my secretions.

"My, my, it looks like you had an accident," Sam said looking at me quizzically.

"No, that's just how wet you make me Sam."

"Oh," he croaked.

His strong hands pulled my panties down my legs. He pushed them to his nose and sniffed.

"Mmmm, nice," he said looking at me with his deep piercing eyes.

Kneeling down between my thighs, Sam looked me up and down. I shivered at his gaze. Then slowly, his hand moved up my legs, stopping at my knees to tickle the backs with is long fingers. I sighed at his touch there. He moved on, slowly raking his fingertips along my inner thighs. I trembled in anticipation of his fingers finally touching my pussy. Up on my elbows, I watched his fingers touch my upper thigh not quite to their ultimate goal. I watched as a single finger pushed against my labia. I groaned as the soft petals of my sex were pushed aside by the long black finger.

Shaking with passion, I watched Sam watch his finger. He took delight in watching it penetrate my body. I didn't need to see his finger invade my pussy, I could feel it and it felt wonderful.

"Put two in," I told him watching his face.

He smiled pressing another finger into me with the first. Now I looked down and watched the two black fingers press into my pussy. I groaned as they slide all the way into me. I groaned again as they were withdrawn. Again, they were inside me. I cried out an unintelligible sound when Sam started to wiggle his fingers inside my body. His hand was suddenly flooded with my juice.

"Oh god," I cried my voice hoarse with my lust.

Then his mouth was sucking my clit. I almost screamed at the feeling. He gently bit my clit, lips wrapped around his teeth and I did scream. He licked and sucked me for a long time. I was kicking and screaming the whole time. Even when it started to hurt, I kept coming and coming and coming. Eventually, I pushed his head away. He moved up between my legs and looked down at me, his face covered in my fluids.

"You are one sweet lady," he told me as I continued to convulse in orgasm.

Sam climbed off the bed and went to the washroom. He brought back a warm, wet towel. He wiped his face clean, then handed me the towel. I cleaned myself then threw the towel toward Clarke who still held his camera, but sported a huge hard on. Sam then stood at the side of the bed. Getting up on my knees, I crawled to the edge of the bed. I pulled Sam's lips to mine. As we kissed, my hands unbuttoned Sam's shirt. He shrugged it off. I undid his belt, unzipped his pants and pushed them down his legs. He wore no underwear. Sam stepped out of his pants, leaving his shoes under them.

My hands were busy. His body was incredible. His skin was smooth and his muscles hard. His hands were also busy. He mauled my breasts and again had a finger shoved up my wet pussy. Trembling, I moved a hand to his penis. It was still only semi-hard. Sam pulled his mouth from mine and roared, pushing me back to the center of the bed.

"God woman, you are so hot," Sam told me as he pushed his penis toward my waiting mouth.

I sucked him in. He hovered over me. Both my hands were wrapped around his massive member. Then he started to fuck my mouth. It was all I could do to keep from gagging on his penis as it slid into my throat. I loved sucking penis. It was when the man tried to fuck my throat that I had to push them away. With Sam over me, I had to slide out from under him.

"Whoa big guy, let's take it slow and easy, we have all night," I told him climbing to my knees.

Clarke cleared his throat from across the room. That was the first time either of us had heard him. Looking at him, Sam nodded. I looked at Clarke and smiled. He was naked, holding his camera in one hand and his hard penis in the other.

"I'm sorry Suzie, but you inflame me and I need to... to," he stuttered to a halt.

"Of course Sam," I replied. "Why don't you lie on your back?"

Sam lay down in his back, his penis flopping onto his stomach. It reached his belly button.

Chapter 11

I crawled between his muscular thighs, reveling in their power. Looking down at his penis and testicles, I licked my lips. Grabbing his penis, I lowered my mouth over the monstrous head. I swirled my tongue around the smooth foreskin. Pulling down on his penis, the head appeared. I sucked on it gently, lapping at it with my tongue. Sam groaned as I did. Gently, I caressed his balls. Then taking a pinch of scrotum, I pulled his ball sack out from his body. He groaned, his head rising from the mattress, to look me in the eye. I gently released the skin and cradled his testis in my hand.

Trying to smile with a large, black penis in your mouth is not easy. The look on his face as I stretched his scrotum again was priceless.

"Okay, enough of that," I said crawling up to straddle his hips.

Pressing my labia down onto his penis, I rubbed my soaking wet pussy along his shaft. When I came to the head, I lined up my open vagina and pushed down onto his wonderful penis. It was stretching my opening, but it was not hurting. I was glad it wasn't, very glad. Pressing down, I soon had over half of him inside my body. Sam was moaning and groaning. I was whimpering with joy. My first orgasm came thundering through my body as the head of his penis penetrated my pussy. The next one came as I inched down him. They kept happening as each inch was swallowed by my greedy pussy.

"Geez girl, you almost have every inch of me inside you," Sam croaked looking up at my face.