Suzie the Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own thigh began to lift into her crotch, the path up her warm, soft shaved thighs drove me crazy, and must have had a similar effect on her as she quickly broke our continuous kiss to gasp for air and pant on my shoulder. As her head tilted to the side, my own lips quickly found their way to her neck, passionate but careful kisses lining down to her collar bone before rising again to her ear. My tongue teased her ear at that point, the one thing I remember her telling me drove her wild, and apparently she had been honest. Her nails instantly dug into my back, her body pressing harder into mine as our bodies rocked and swayed against each other's, our thighs performing massages that sent shivers up our spines. She lifted her head again, having never closed her mouth, and looked me in the eyes. I knew the passion that I saw there, and without a word, began to work my way off the wall and to the bed. Along our path, my hands found their way down her sides and to the small zipper to her skirt. With a quick tug and a healthy pull, I removed the beautiful leather, and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

There before me stood the most perfectly beautiful woman in existence. Her body a wonderment to all that I wanted and desired. Her breasts stood at full attention, rounded and firm, begging for attention. Her abdomen firm and flat, her legs drifting the rest of her body as cute set of sheer purple panties blocked my view of more heavenly studies.

I leaned forward, arms wrapping around her body to her perfect ass. With the strength of muscle, but the softness of a lady. I gently pulled her near me, my lips lightly kissing her stomach. She sighed softly, hands drifting down my back, her chest resting on my head as my kisses roamed about. I flicked my tongue when I neared her bellybutton, gently tracing repeating lines along the outskirts before dragging it along the line of her chest, and into her waiting cleavage. With this I pulled her onto the bed, rolling atop her as she stretched her arms above her head. She closed her eyes, knowing full-well the attention that I was to give her.

My kisses resumed, starting just below her chin, and down the middle of her chest again. My tongue made long, circular lines around each breast in turn. Each line moist at first, then cooling with time, leaving her breast perky and attentive, as goosebumps spread about her body and brought each touch even more sensations. I finished the kisses with some very delicate attention to her nipples, the rock hard tips were begging for a touch, and when my moist lips descended upon them, Suzie lit up like a firecracker. A sensual moan escaped her lips, her shoulders digging into the bed to lift her chest to me. I placed a hand on her back, lifting her to me as I continued to please her perfect breasts, each sucking, tongue flicking touch seemed to bring her one step closer to orgasm, but she took control after a while.

Grabbing my hair with her hands, she lifted me with passionate force (the good kind), and pulled me into another passionate kiss. This one lacked the control of the previous ones, and was fueled with so much passion that our tongues spent more time outside the kiss than inside. Rolling atop me, she straddled my body, and began to slowly work her way away from my kiss. Creating a trail of kisses down my neck, down my chest, she began to work a similar dance around my nipples. I think perhaps that I was one of the few guys, whose nipples are extremely sensitive, and Suzie knew that. My body froze with those touches, goosebumps forming on my own skin as the sensations took over my body.

My penis still stood at attention on my lower half. The tent pitched in my boxers was topped with wet fabric, as the pre-cum lined the inside. Suzie took no time lowering her kisses down my stomach, and her fingers took a few seconds to remove my boxers. My penis stood tall then, bobbing up and down as the final restraint was removed. I'm not going to boast that my member is the largest in history, but I've seen enough porn to know that its a little above average, and usually the exact size girls want. Suzie took no time in showing her appreciation. She ran a single finger down the underside of my cock, that single sensation sent shudders up and down my spine and a passionate hiss through my lips.

I laid my head back, and closed my eyes just as Suzie lowered her moist lips onto the tip of my member. I could feel her lips part around it, and take in a few inches. One of her hands grabbed the stiff shaft and began to slowly rise and lower the skin around it. Her other hand began to trace lines around my balls, her finger nails digging into my inner thigh, drifting around my ass and around to the other thigh. After a little while of this, she began to bob her head on my dick, taking in more and more, but always leaving enough to stroke with her hand. As she began to feel my rising passion, her traveling hand began to focus on my balls, and soon drifted to my asshole. A finger delicately drifted about the rim, sending sensations through my body that were nothing short of fantastic, and within a few quick seconds, Suzie was quickening her pace on my cock, and my climax was fast approaching.

"Oh Suzie..." came my weak attempt at a warning, Suzie's hands converged now, holding onto my cock as she prepared to take on the cum that began to gush out of my tip. She swallowed it all in stride, licking the tip of my cock clean after she got done stroking the life out of my member.

She slid up my body, creating a passionate kiss as my smiling, gasping face returned to reality.

My beautiful girl was seeking more attention, and my greedy ass hadn’t shown her yet. So, finishing the kiss slowly, I moved my leg ever so slightly between hers, and lifted it slowly. The base of my thigh rested against her mound. Her thin panties had done a good job of stopping the sobbing wetness that had poured from her cunt. This wetness spread along my thigh now, but was quickly replaced as new passions ran through her body at the new sensations.

Rolling her over, I began instantly to kiss her breasts, the once normal nipples regained their upright form at the touch, and I quickly bathed them with my tongue as they sent Suzie into another world. As I continued to work on her breasts, my idle hands slid down her stomach, along her hips, and under her panties. I lifted Suzie ever so slightly, and removed those cute panties, revealing her wonderful pussy. She had trimmed it into a small triangle, its tip stopping just before the lips began, and its base stretching just a little more than an inch.

Absolutely perfect. I lowered myself down her body, leaving a trail of kisses, as I positioned myself between her legs. I let my tongue glide down one leg, trailing along her knee to the inside of her thigh. Teasingly, I kissed along her thigh, just above her waiting lips and onto the other thigh, then restarted the tongue bathing along this one. Suzie moaned desperately at my movements, her hands clutching onto the bedspread as my tongue centered over the cunt, and kisses lowered over her lips. My hands drifted along her thighs, meeting where my kisses left off.

A single finger used efficiently to penetrate those lips and greet the juices that waited anything that wanted in. I moved my finger inside of her, exploring the confines of its new home. Moving along the top of the rim, a small bump caught its attention, and her own. As my finger lightly roamed back over the bump, Suzie lifted her ass of the bed, legs and arms both contracting in some crude parody of an electric shock. Wanting to see her enjoy this a little more, I lowered myself onto that beautiful mound, I moved my finger lower and deeper into her as my own lips met her and my tongue penetrated those juices. My tongue quickly made its way to the landmark within her. It flicked over the button slowly, sending Suzie into a frenzy of jerky movements and moans of ecstasy. My finger, found similar inspiration and slowly began to rock in and out of her. As the orchestra of movements began to increase, Suzie legs and arms buckled, and a deep, satisfied moan exited and quickly rose into a near scream. Juices from deep inside her began to gush, and I quickly lapped them up as best I could, find their sweet taste as a just reward for the job performed.

Rising slowly up her abdomen, I paid another visit to those perfect breasts, ensuring that the nipples remained hard and at attention while I was still there. When I gazed upon that beautiful face, Suzie was still gasping for air and collecting her thoughts after her quick return to this plane of existence, upon seeing my face though, she quickly started a burning kiss. I laid besides her, and she rose to her side, our bodies rubbed against each other like old friends now, legs intertwining with no thoughts, arms and hands exploring each other’s bodies and sending simple, loving goosebumps all over our bodies.

As Suzie slowly came to her wits, so too did my member. The rubbing of legs, and movements of our bodies had it quickly stiffened and ready to make this night complete. As it brushed along her thighs, Suzie seductively straddled my body. Placing herself above my member, she took the shaft in her hand and slowly descended upon it. The sensation of that hot, moist cunt taking my cock in was almost more than I could bare, but with some distracting thoughts (I told you those breasts were perfect), I managed to make the entire entrance.

I slid into her slowly and perfectly, and as we lay connected, she slowly leaned forward, putting an odd pressure on my cock as she began kissing me passionately. All control left at this point, and I slowly began to move my penis out, her own body moving away slowly, and just as the distance seemed to great, our efforts matched and we met again, this time deeper than before. Our breathing began to pick up, and Suzie closed her eyes as once again, her mind lost itself.

My own mind was becoming very simple and my body took over. Slowly we began to pick up the pace, our movements working in perfect unison as the passion rose. We perfected our thrusts, Suzie was sitting up right on my cock, and my knees lifted to support her efforts. Watching her lift and lower on my cock, watching those perfect breasts bounce up and down, seeing her lips twist and contort to each sensation began to drive me up. We were both nearing our respective destinations, and as our thrusts grew both deeper, quicker and harder...we came, not simultaneously as everyone wants...but it was damn close.

After a few more thrusts, we stopped. Suzie collapsed onto me, and I wrapped my arms around her. My own chest was heaving similar to hers, as we both struggled to breathe. Lifting her head, her eyes seemingly mesmerized by the evening, she planted a single, loving kiss upon my lips, sighed and then dropped her head onto my chest and closed her eyes. Pulling a cover over us, I drifted off to sleep too. The peacefulness of the scene lasted for a few minutes before a knock on the door woke us up.

“Excuse me, the police are here...its time to go.” A man’s annoyed voice came. I woke Suzie up and we got dressed and made our guilty exit from the man’s bedroom.

I drove Suzie home that night. We didn’t speak much along the ride, but our hands remained locked throughout it. When I pulled up to her house, we kissed for a few minutes and then parted ways.

The drive home was filled with a large, randomly appearing smiles and thoughts of Suzie and our moments together. I walked back into my dorm to find Dean asleep with Jessica (aka: the Misses), and silently parted with my clothing and slipped into bed. Not more than a few minutes passed when the phone rang. An annoyed Dean, woke up and answered it.

“Hel-lo?”

“Yeah...hold on.” ...and a half unconscious Dean handed me the phone.

“Hello.”

“Hey man, where the fuck were you? That last party was ripe and my wingman never showed!” came Ted’s overly annoying voice.

“Sorry man...something came up...”

“That’s cool...breakfast tomorrow?”

“Sure.”

“Alright man...Late-a.”

I put the phone on my desk and laid my head down on my pillow again. Not even a single minute drifted by when the phone sounded again. Dean, marking his disapproval, moaned in his sleep and roughly rolled over to snuggle with the misses.

I pick up the phone, and answer with an overly annoying tone.

“Yeah?”

“Mark? Its Suzie...” Her voice sounded soft, she was probably trying not to wake her roomie.

“Hey sweetie, what's wrong?”

“Nothing...I-I...I just wanted to say that...I love you.” The words hit my heart like a javelin, hormones intended for more prepared souls kicked in. Tears welled up within my eyes...

“I love you too, Suzie...” I said with little effort other than the actual act of talking while your emotions are so high strung. The other line was filled with Suzie’s sounds of struggles against crying. A smiled, and could almost hear her own guilty, sad smile.

“Go to bed babe, I’ll call you before breakfast.”

“Ok Mark...good night.” Came her sweet voice, and she hung up. I kept the phone next to my ear until she hung up, and even then for a few minutes more. The shock of the evening drifting over me in segments. This had been the single greatest night of my life so far...I now had the greatest possession a man can have...the love of a beautiful woman.

12