Suzie's Masturbation Masterclass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowed right down almost to a stop. The one finger massaging her clit became two, stretching the surrounding skin, one finger either side of her clit. I could see it clearly now, engorged as it was by Suzie's attention to it. Dipping her fingers quickly into her now sodden vagina for more lubrication she returned her attention to her clit. With a finger either side of it she massaged the skin, moving up and down then in circles.

Dipping again she kept it well moistened to minimise any painful friction. Ever so gradually she increased speed moving one hand again so a finger could penetrate her anus. I could tell from the look on her face and the gutteral noises she was making that orgasm was near. The two fingers surrounding her clit moved faster, and faster and faster till ...

Aahhhhh! Her little moans of delight quickly crescendoed into a scream. Her face became distorted, her eyes screwed up tightly, she bit her lower lip. Then, slowly, her body slowly relaxed, she stretched out, opened her eyes and smiled.

'Wow,' I said, 'That was some climax. I hadn't realised you needed it so badly."

"That ... " she said, breathlessly, "Was for you. You wanted to watch. I was aware you were watching. I was thinking hard, concentrating. I wanted you to see the pleasure I was giving myself, your own personal performance. That's the first time ever I've let anyone watch, though heaven knows how many times my boyfriends have asked. Knowing that you were there made me cum like that."

I suddenly felt very special, very special indeed.

"And now?"

"And now it's your turn. You started, I peeped. I did my forfeit. You continue."

"But you've just cum."

"So what? Make me cum again."

After watching such an impressive performance from a front row seat I was rock hard. Harder than I'd been for a long time. Maybe harder than I had ever been in my life.

She lay waiting.

I barked my instruction, "Eyes closed. When I've finished I'll tell you."

I went back to where I was before, randomly stroking and tickling, trying to outguess Suzie. I'd never made Christine cum twice in such a short time, yet my daughter was asking, imploring, daring me to make her.

Suzie's legs were apart, anticipating whatever I might offer. Her pussy lips were swollen, moisture glistened. I couldn't resist touching. I pressed a finger gently against that most secret place.

Moving down I pushed two fingers inside her. Suzie, my sweet little grown-up daughter was tight, able to grip even two fingers well. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping my fingers a little more.

"Yes, Suzie. Grip your daddy's fingers. Grip them hard."

Her muscles contracted.

"Yes, Suzie. Harder still. I want my fingers to fuck you."

She was so slippery inside I inserted a third. I wanted her to really be aware of what was there. I didn't know how much I needed to do to make her cum again.

"Come on baby, let daddy's fingers fuck you hard. Squeeze them harder baby."

My daughter, my sweet little grown-up daughter was bringing the best and the worst out of me. She had sworn at me, almost goaded me to get her own way, tried her best to seduce me. I wanted to make her cum so hard she would beg me for more.

Little by little I had to build up speed. Her eyes closed again, it was hard to know what progress I was making. With increasing tempo I tried my best to please her.

My hand moved so fast it hurt. I could sense I was winning. Her hips were moving again, she was again taking the lead whether consciously or not. I could feel her push harder against my fingers.

My wrist hurt. My fingers were soaked in my daughters vaginal lube. I pulled out, roughly pushed her legs further apart and my mouth locked onto her cunt. With my lips I sucked her juice, pushed my tongue inside her. I wanted every drop of her sex potion. I wanted to bite, make her hurt badly.

Instead my caring, fatherly instinct took over. My tongue sought out her clit. My lips sucked it in gently, then gradually more powerfully. I could sense her second orgasm build rapidly. More lapping with my tongue brought her so far to the edge and then I stopped.

I nudged her to turn over. How dare my daughter get ratty with me. She seemed to like lightly teasing her bumhole. I wet my finger, gently probing her ring.

"Aaah!"

"It's OK?"

"Yes, but I wasn't expecting that."

"Even fathers can learn."

A dob of spit to lubricate and my finger gently rotated round Suzie's other pleasure hole. I pushed harder.

"Ooooh!"

She wanted rough? She wanted real finger fuck? In for a penny, in for a pound; hell, I'm not into all this back passage stuff but each invasion was bringing very real moans of pleasure from my daughter. Never stopping my attention to her ring, I began to massage her well lubricated clit.

"No daddy, it's too much. No, daddy, please. STOP, please, I can't ... Not at the back as well, I can't bear it, please. No, it's making me ... Ohhh! I'm going to ... No ... oh. Ohhhh," Then something unintelligible. "Oh, oh, oh fuck, mmmmmm ohmygod oooooh."

A myriad of sensations passed through her. Suzie, my Suzie, my dear little grown-up daughter seemed exhausted. Slowly, oh so slowly her rapid breathing became normal, the unleashed sexual tensions gradually eased. The ripples and the shivers slowly stopped.

I left her there to relish the afterglow and went downstairs to make lunch, though I'd already eaten.

A short while after she came downstairs. Hugged me. We shared a kiss, a long long kiss.

"Thank you." Two simple words from my daughter that meant everything to me.

She wore no top while we ate luch. Forget the Scottish highlands, the bleak Devon moors, the hills behind Lake Windermere. The view that I had was much more breathtaking.

I sat in my armchair, remote pointing at the TV. As the afternoon sports came on Suzie came over, knelt next to me becoming quite engrossed in the football. The next thing I knew my zipper was being lowered. I pretended not to notice, let her amuse herself.

Her fingers were inside my pants. I felt fresh cool air, followed by my rapidly expanding cock being pried out. Very soft, cool fingers were enclosing my cock, running very gently along the length of the shaft. I instinctively pushed forward on the seat to allow Suzie better access, still watching the football.

After a minute or two I felt an odd sensation, a wetness at the end of my cock. Suzie knew that Christine would never put her mouth anywhere my cock, let alone lick. I knew I was about to experience my first blowjob. I slumped forward even more. My cock was stood proud, the top half gradually disappearing into Suzie's warm, wet mouth. The effect was electric. I closed my eyes.

It was pointless asking my daughter to stop, telling her it was wrong. More to the point, I didn't want her to.

Suzie took it very slowly. Not pausing, never gagging, just raising and lowering her mouth easily to give unbelievable sensations. She almost removed her mouth, just catching the foreskin around the head of my cock with her teeth. Gently catching the skin she eased it back and forth, as if I was fucking her mouth not her cunt.

Skilfully, keeping the skin retracted, she licked the smooth head. I could feel tension rising, pleasure building but Suzie sensed it too. She pulled slightly away, blowing softly, cooling the heat.

Very softly, very gently she simply tickled my cock with the lightest touch imaginable. The lightest touch though was giving me intense pleasure. Suzie was no fool, she knew just exactly what pressure, what speed was needed. Suzie, little grown-up daughter, my teasing, pleasing daughter kept this up for ages, coaxing the delicate nerve endings of my cock with no regard for the time ticking by. I could sense my own lubrication, pre-cum, seeping out, escaping from the little eye and each time it did she simply licked it away.

Then with 2 fingers and thumb of one hand, using my own lubrication, Suzie stroked upwards at the very top inch of my cock. She kept to this point of arousal for several minutes. By now my eyes were closed, the TV forgotten. My mind was totally focussed - I had no other option. My daughter was now giving another masterclass in masturbation. I was again the pupil.

Suzie knew just exactly when to again surround my cock with her mouth. This time there was no delay. Warm, wet suction was applied, not tenderly this time but speedily. The tension and the arousal were too much for sex nerves to take. The inevitable happened and my cock began its familiar rapid pumping of my cum; this time into Suzie's welcoming mouth.

All I was aware of was immense bliss, tension released, a warm relaxing feeling passing through me.

The surge of pleasure when I came is difficult to describe. I'd never been sucked off before, and the thought of my daughter giving me this real treat was difficult to accept. True, there had been occasions for many years in the past when Suzie sitting, often shuffling, on my lap had caused me embarrassment, and a confusing pleasure at the same time -- confusing because I knew such feelings were wrong, yet I know those feelings were very nice.

Nothing more happened between us that Christmas break period. Christine was still moody and even a kiss from her was given reluctantly. Suzie went back to uni. Christine and I went about our daily lives uneasily -- she went out with her friends, I became a regular at our local pub, often spending whole evenings, trying to drown my problems with pints of beer.

It would be 10 long weeks before Suzie came home again.

*****

Hopefully, when time allows, I will continue telling you about Suzie.

Comments and suggestions are always welcomed. Feedback is helpful to all writers and helps us understand what readers are looking for -- and what they dislike -- in our stories.

12