Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie: What do you mean?

Alyssa: You're making huge progress, you've gone out a lot! And broadened your horizons.

Suzie: That's true...

Alyssa: So, you and me, tits out or panties off. Or Both! You choose! Friday.

Suzie: Okay. I'll do it.

Alyssa: That's my girl!

Suzie: Yeah, yeah. I need to get back to work.

Alyssa: Me, too. Have fun tonight! Blow his mind. ;)

With that, I went back to focusing on what I was actually being paid for. Work. My head wasn't in it, though. I kept ruminating, going over all my fears in my head about tonight. At the same time, I felt twinges of jealousy; Alyssa wouldn't be nervous, she wouldn't even think about it, she'd just dive in head first.

Could I ever be that confident? I didn't think so, but even I had to acknowledge that I had made a lot of progress. I just had to keep managing my anxiety and going outside my comfort zone. Tonight was just dinner and a movie. Nothing I couldn't handle. I hoped.

Work was finally over, so I logged out and started getting ready for my date. It was casual, so I just wore leggings and a light blue t-shirt. My butt looked great in the leggings as I admired myself in the mirror. I also put on a cute pair of dangling earrings and pulled my hair back into a ponytail so the earrings could easily be seen.

Once I was ready, I hugged Mom goodbye as Daniel made a wise ass remark about my date taking one look at me and leaving. I flipped off my brother as I opened the front door and left the house. Then I was in my car, my heart racing as I drove to the restaurant.

Standing next to my car, I leaned back against the driver's side door as I looked straight up and let out a breath. I had arrived first, so I was waiting nervously. My mind was racing and my stomach was churning. I hoped I'd be able to stomach dinner.

"Suzie? Suzie Graves?" a male voice asked softly, making me jump in surprise.

"Ah!" I gasped, my head whipping around to see a guy I only recognized from pictures. "Dave? Hi!"

"Nice to finally meet in person." he smiled, approaching me and spreading his arms for a hug.

"Yeah, it is!" I agreed as I hugged him back, my large breasts squishing against his chest.

Fuck. I was way under dressed. Dave was wearing tan slacks, a deep blue button down, and nice black shoes. Sure, he wasn't incredibly dressed up, but he definitely put in more effort than I did. I could even smell his cologne as he held me close.

The guy really did look good. He had a cute face, only partially hidden by his close cropped beard. Average height meant he still towered over me. Dave had light brown hair and brown eyes. He wasn't very muscular, but his stomach was flat and he appeared to be in good shape.

"You look amazing." he commented when the hug ended and we stood a couple feet apart, giving each other appraising glances.

"Me? Look at you!" I giggled. "Way to make a girl feel like a slob!"

"What are you talking about? You're breathtaking!" Dave insisted.

"Nah!" I replied, blushing slightly as I looked away coyly.

"You really do." he said. "You hungry?"

"Yes!" I nodded, even though my anxiety was still bubbling away inside me.

"Shall we?" Dave asked, offering me his hand.

"We shall!" I stated, accepting his hand and letting him lead me inside.

Dave and I ordered drinks and an appetizer to share. Nibbling on the potato skins actually helped settle my stomach. Go figure! He could tell I was nervous, and did his best to put me at ease. Over time, his slightly awkward charm worked on me, and I forgot about being anxious. We settled in for a nice meal together, where I learned more about Dave.

I already knew about some of the things we talked about. Dave was twenty-seven years old and currently working on his PhD in physics. Yup, I was on a date with a genius! He and his roommate shared a two bedroom apartment near campus. It also came up how much he loved role playing games, video games, board games; all games, basically!

My anxiety was already known to him, but I explained more about how it came about. I was surprised that I was telling him so much about my medical history, but he was turning out to be very easy to talk to. He was a good listener, and I could tell he wasn't judging me.

He insisted on paying for our meal, despite my numerous offers to split the bill. Then we left the restaurant, holding hands. When we got outside, we turned to face each other, and I immediately stood on my toes so we could have our first kiss.

The kiss was very tender, very sweet. We didn't use tongue, but we stood there for several moments, lightly tasting each others lips as a few people walked around us, avoiding the public display. Yeah, shy Suzie was kissing in public. Crazy!

"That was nice." Dave whispered when the kiss broke.

"It was." I agreed with a cute smile.

"Ready to head to the theater?" he asked.

"I am." I nodded.

We drove our cars to the theater down the street, choosing to park next to each other. Holding hands, fingers laced, Dave and I walked inside. Before I could even offer to pay, Dave revealed that he had already bought the tickets online. Way to be prepared!

Since we were a little early, we decided to hit the little arcade the theater had. Dave tried valiantly, but he failed to win me a stuffed animal. I still gave him a kiss on the cheek, it was the thought that counted!

Ron had taken me to a different theater, but the one we were in was structured the same. No large, reclining seats that were spaced out and assigned. Just old fashioned cheap seats that were all crammed in there. I had a naughty smile on my face as I led Dave to the very back row.

"You don't wanna sit in the middle somewhere?" Dave wondered with a frown.

"No." I shook my head. "I don't want anyone behind us, and we'll have the best chance of being alone."

"Why?" he followed up with, trailing behind me.

"So we can make out, duh!" I giggled as we made our way down the back aisle.

"I didn't think of that." Dave admitted quietly.

"Someone more innocent than me? No way!" I teased as I plopped down in a seat near the middle of the row.

"I am not innocent!" he exclaimed in mock offense, sitting down beside me and placing his soda in the cup holder.

"Oh yeah?" I challenged, drink in hand. "Got some dirty stories to share?"

"Maybe." Dave shrugged while taking a handful of popcorn.

"Mm, if you tell me," I began in a smoky voice as I leaned over until our shoulders were touching and I was looking up at him with lust, "I might be willing to reenact them."

Anxiety off, lust on! I was in full-on horny Suzie mode as I blinked up at Dave while my tongue snaked out and licked my lips. He was such a nice guy, a little awkward, just like me. I could tell he really liked me, and I felt comfortable with him.

The movie we had picked out had been out for awhile. As a result, the theater was almost empty. That pesky pandemic really did destroy the movie theater industry. Oh well, at least Dave and I had some privacy. The few other people in the theater were seated far away from us.

"Really?" Dave grinned, his eyes sparkling with lust as his little head took over the thinking and calmed his nerves. "I did have sex with my ex-girlfriend in the changing station at the beach. She used her arms to brace herself against the wall. Her bikini top was the only thing she had on, but it it wasn't covering anything anymore."

Of course. He wasn't a virgin. We had never explicitly addressed that issue, though he did mention having an ex-girlfriend before. Dave knew about my anxiety, but not that I was virgin. I'm sure he suspected that I was inexperienced, but he probably figured I had given it up years ago.

"Would you like to see me in a bikini?" I asked, trying to both flirt and avoid talking about intercourse.

"Is that a serious question?" he retorted with a raised eyebrow.

I made a cute face and shrugged in response. Suddenly, the lights dimmed and the previews began. Dave and I shared the popcorn while sipping our drinks as we learned about all the upcoming movies. A couple actually looked good, and one was a sequel I had been waiting on for ages.

The movie started, and Dave wrapped his arm around my shoulders, drawing me in. I cooed happily as I leaned against him, my blue eyes watching the screen. Reaching out, I placed my hand on Dave's knee and gave it a light squeeze.

"I think I owe you a make out session." I whispered halfway through the film, looking up at him as my fingers lightly caressed his thigh.

"You did say we were gonna make out." he agreed, looking over at me. "It would be sad if that never happened."

"Mm, so sad..." I nodded while giving Dave a sexy pout.

"I guess we'll just have to kiss." Dave whispered, pretending to look reluctant as flashes of light from the screen lit up parts of his face.

"It's really all we can do." I acknowledged.

Then we were kissing, my hand on his thigh as Dave gripped my shoulder. It turned out that Dave was a very good kisser. Not that I had many guys to compare him to. Still, I took the opportunity to work on my technique while we made out.

As sheltered as I was, even I was always aware that guys loved boobs. Mine were massive, and I was just learning that they were a magnet for male eyes and hands. That was fine by me, my breasts were so sensitive, and having them touched made me feel good.

When Dave's hand inevitably made it to my breast, I gasped into his mouth before sliding my hand between his legs to trace the outline of his trouser snake. The intimate touching caused our lust to grow, and we kissed with renewed vigor. Dave's lust for me was obvious, and he soon had one hand on my tit and the other between my legs.

My mouth opened wide as I let out a loud mewling sound. Fuck, he was rubbing just the right spot. I could feel my pussy dripping. His hand caressing my breast only fueled the fire inside me. I needed more. I needed so much more.

As hard as I tried, I was unable to get his pants undone with one hand. Dave realized what I was doing when I reached my other hand over to aid in my efforts. He rescued my flailing attempts, breathing heavily in arousal as he opened his pants.

I reached inside and extracted his erect penis. My pussy was in complete control of my actions, the intimate area sending pulses of lust through my entire being, consuming me. Giving his hardness a few strokes, I lowered my head into his lap and took him between my lips.

"Suzie!" he hissed, his body going rigid.

Moaning happily, I began bobbing my head, taking the first few inches of his manhood into my mouth with each down stroke. Drool ran freely from my lips as I sucked and slurped. I wondered if all penises tasted salty as I lashed the shaft with my tongue.

Dave rested his hand on my head, his fingers clenching my long ponytail while I went down on him. I could feel my dangling earrings against my cheeks, I could feel the armrest against my belly, and I could feel his hard dick throbbing between my stretched lips.

Oh God, I loved sucking dick. I was getting so turned on; I actually thought my panties might be ruined. Alyssa was right, I was a cocksucker. I loved having Dave in my mouth, and my cheeks soon caved in as I started sucking on him as hard as I could.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" I hummed, breathing through my nose as I tried everything Alyssa had suggested.

"Holy shit, this feels good!" Dave gasped, squirming in his seat as pleasure overwhelmed him.

I wanted more. I wanted all of him. I needed all of him. So, I opened wide and tried to engulf his entire prick. And I failed. His tip hitting the back of my throat set me off. Gagging loudly, I pulled back, coughing as my eyes watered. Shit.

Once I could breathe again, I resumed pumping my lips up and down, experimenting with the speed until I found a nice rhythm. My failure stung, but I refused to let it drag me down. I took as much of him as I was comfortable with, relishing the feel of man in my mouth.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" he asked in an urgent whisper.

"MM!" I moaned, nodding my head in his lap. Such a gentleman!

His hips bucked, shoving an extra inch of cock into my mouth as he ejaculated between my lips. I didn't know if big cocks shot more semen, but he definitely was cumming more than Chris had! Gurgling loudly, my nostrils flared as man juice gathered in my puffed out cheeks. There was too much, I snorted and felt it go the wrong way.

Fortunately, he had finished shooting before I had to pull off. I held a hand over my mouth and nose. I had actually snorted cum out of my nose, how embarrassing. Dave was still settling down in the aftermath of his orgasm, so I swallowed twice, gulping down the semen still in my mouth. Then I used a napkin to clean my nose.

"That was great." Dave gasped out, a dopey smile on his face.

"Glad you enjoyed." I smirked, the taste of boy still on my tongue. It was as delicious as I had remembered. Still, I didn't care what Alyssa said, a theater was a dumb place to do that. The seats were cramped and the floor was disgusting.

"I'd offer to finger you or something, but you might be too loud." he said as he put away his softening member.

"Back seat of your car?" I suggested. Lust beats anxiety again; I needed to get off. Right away.

"After the movie?" he wondered.

"Fuck the movie!" I snapped before taking a quick sip of my soda and standing up, offering him my hand. "Let's go now!"

Dave didn't hesitate to take my hand and stand up. We practically ran from the theater in our haste to get back to the action. Taking out his keys, Dave unlocked his car and we climbed in the back seat. I hoped no one would walk by and see us. If they did? Oh well, hopefully they'd enjoy the show.

Putting on music would have taken too long, we needed each other right then. Our limbs were entwined as we started kissing again, our tongues writhing. I was so horny. I was so fucking horny. I wasn't thinking straight, I just knew my pussy needed some attention.

Breaking our kiss, I leaned back against the seat as I lifted my ass and pushed my pants and underwear down to my knees. Spreading my legs, I welcomed Dave's hand as it entered my sacred space. He wasted no time, and immediately pushed his fingers into me.

"Mm, fuck!" I moaned, arching my back.

Dave began to finger me, his strong fingers sliding in and out of my wet snatch. I gripped his wrist tightly, panting heavily as he started kissing all along my neck. The car was rapidly filling with the musky scent of my arousal.

"Feel good, Baby?" he husked against my neck as he nipped at my skin.

"Yes! Keep going, keep going!" I begged, my entire body squirming, my nerves on fire. "Faster! Faster! Faster!"

Following my instructions, Dave started fingering me as fast as he could. My naked ass lifted off the seat as I started gasping and grunting. I could feel my fingernails digging into the skin of Dave's wrist. My mouth was hanging open, my face contorting as I lost all control.

"Oh, God!" I screeched as my vision exploded. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Then I collapsed back onto the seat, my head lolling sideways as I gasped for breath. Dave kept his fingers inside me, his lips still kissing my neck as he slowly worked his fingers in and out of me. Unable to take it anymore, I used my grip on his wrist to pull his hand away from my womanhood.

"How was that?" Dave wondered, pulling away from me.

"Good!" I gasped out while wiping my sweaty forehead with the back of my hand.

"I'm glad." he smiled at me as I looked over at him, my chest heaving.

The windows were steamy, and anyone walking by would know something was going on. I didn't fucking care. I didn't care that my undies were around my knees, I didn't care about my anxiety, and I didn't care if people judged me. All I cared about was the fact that Dave was clearly rock hard.

I pounced. Within seconds, his pants and boxers were around his ankles. Fifteen seconds after that, my head was in his lap. Laying on my side in the back seat with my bare legs curled up, I gave Dave enthusiastic head, the car filling with the sexiest gurgling noises.

My leggings were still around my knees, so when Dave reached out, his hand was soon cupping my naked ass cheek. I groaned around his cock, my mouth wide open as I pushed my butt back against his hand. He squeezed my ass tightly, his fingers denting my tight bottom.

A tiny sliver of lucidity pierced my lust-addled brain, allowing me to remember my list of acts. This was a perfect opportunity. Keeping his hardness between my lips, I rolled onto my stomach. My breasts pressed into the seat as I bent my legs and put my feet up in the air. I could feel the tips my shoes brush against the window as my backside faced straight up.

Repeatedly pushing my butt up against Dave's hand eventually convinced him what I wanted. As I bobbed my head on him, he raised his hand and brought it down on my bum. I yelped around his prick, my body jerking slightly as my pussy quivered.

"Again!" I groaned thickly, my hand reaching between his legs and pushing his pants out of the way so I could massage his balls.

Dave immediately complied, spanking me again, harder than before. Then he spanked me a third time. Followed by a fourth. I squeaked each time his hand impacted with my butt. It felt so fucking good. He switched to the other cheek, spanking it three times in rapid succession as I gulped down as much of his throbbing pole as I could.

"Stick a finger up my ass!" I pulled off his dick to shout. My hand quickly stroking him.

"W-what?" he stammered, clearly shocked.

"Your finger!" I moaned, looking down at his tip as I gave him a handjob. "I want it up my butt!"

Like a good cocksucker, I resumed giving Dave a blowjob, my hand sliding down his length until I was cupping his sack. His hand ran all along my ass, his fingers teasing my butt crack as I bobbed my head on him. Finally, his fingertip found the entrance to my tightest hole.

My previous orgasm, the spanking, the penis in my mouth; they all combined to bring me right to the edge. Despite the lack of stimulation to my vulva, when Dave's finger pushed up my backdoor, I exploded. I screamed around Dave's dick, a large amount of drool slopping out of my mouth, coating his balls and my hand.

The vibrations my scream caused must have been too much for Dave, because he promptly ejaculated between my lips without warning. Mm, more sperm. Yummy! My pussy was still pulsing, my orgasm dying down as semen flooded my mouth. His finger still up my bum, his tasty man stuff coating my tongue, it was too much. I came again. Holy shit, I actually came twice in a row!

When the last of the white fluid dribbled out, I promptly swallowed, making it all disappear in one gulp. Then I slowly sat up, his finger exiting my ass as I curled my feet beneath my body. Dave and I were both breathing heavily as we looked at each other.

"Wow." we whispered at the same time.

I found myself cuddling with Dave, my arm wrapped around him as he held me close. My pants were still down, his cock was still out, but we didn't even acknowledge our nudity. All we did was enjoy each others company in the darkness of his back seat.

"It's getting late." I eventually sighed.

"Yeah, we probably have to call it a night." Dave reluctantly admitted.

"But, I don't wanna!" I whined.

"Believe me, neither do I." he said. "It's a week night."

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Can I see you again?" Dave asked nervously.

"I think I'll allow it." I nodded.

"Lucky me!" he exclaimed.

"Lucky you." I agreed as extricated myself from his embrace and sat up.

"Do you wanna go to the beach this weekend? Maybe Sunday?" Dave suggested, putting away his cock and fixing his pants.

"So, you admit you wanna see me in a bikini?" I grinned slyly as I pulled up my pants and underwear.

1...1011121314...24