Suzy and 'Mistress' Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she stopped shaking and slumped limply forward, but grinned and I leant over her and we kissed. I slowly eased the beads out first and each one brought another minor tremor from her until the smallest ones just slid out. The vibrator I had taken out as she came and empty now Suzy stood up, put her hands around my neck and we kissed deeply and long, and she started to grind against me, grabbing my bum as her tongue snaked into my mouth. Breaking apart she smiled wide, and said, "Thank you, Mistress Danielle, that was amazing... but now it's your turn..."

She sank to her knees, lifted up my skirt and began to play. Her words were playful but a reminder of our agreed role play too. For what seemed like an age she lightly stroked my stocking covered legs, around my feet, up to my thighs and ass, around to touch my barely contained cock, back down. The sensations were amazing, I have never felt my legs being so sensitive and a link straight to my balls with each stroke. After an age, Suzy undid my skirt and slipped it down so I could step out of it and she then stood to take off my blouse. She undid each button and would not let me help, her hands teasing me all the time, they kept returning to my ass but her naked body was grinding against my super-sensitive cock and I had to warn her. I had yet to cum, and edging for this long I was going to explode way too quick, I knew it.

She stroked my camisole and left it on to play with my nipples through the lacy fabric. Her hands were all over my ass and stiff lace covered cock, and there was a wet patch now visible at the front where my precum had leaked. I was soooo ready to cum. She eased the panties over the purple glistening head of my cock and shimmied them down my nylon covered legs, a fantastically sexy sensation for me too. Then she knelt and licked the precum... and I nearly lost it. Her light touches with the tip of her tongue right at the end of my cock, drinking the precum out of my hole almost, was way too sensitive, and I was bucking and rolling so she grabbed my ass to hold me still. Her hands were not still though, and she continued to play with my ass and legs, and I know women may wear things like this a lot but for me the sensations of her hands on my panty covered cheeks or my stocking covered legs, looking down as she licked my cock, were almost too much.

Suzy then lowered her mouth onto the tip of my cock... And I breathed in, god, that felt amazing, I had been hard for ages, and though periods of conversation had allowed me to go down a little I had been aroused in mind and body way too long. After only a few sucks and licks and barely half my cock in her mouth I had to stop her.

"I want to fill your pussy, your cunt," I told her," and this is not going to happen if you carry on like that!" Looking back now I realise I should have fucked her mouth very early on in our session before I even got changed and then I would have not been quite so sensitive for my first cum of the night. Maybe next time...

She stood up and rubbed her nipples against my lacy camisole and then we kissed hard again, and I grabbed her sore cheeks and pulled her against me, tugging them apart and teasing her anus yet again, finding my finger slipping in so easily now but drawing a gasp each time from her. Suzy broke the kiss and reached to pull my head down so she could whisper, "If I can't fit the plug in can I fill you?"

"Fuck, Suzy ... yes," was my instant reply, a grin spreading across my face and my cock twitching even more at the thought.

It was now my turn to bend over the table, still in view of the street below, now much quieter. Suzy got to work, and I have never had so much attention lavished on my sensitive place. She stroked my ass cheeks and, with a cheeky reference back to my control of her she tapped at my heels to get me to spread wider. She played with my legs again, and every now and then said, "Fucking hell Dan I love your ass". I heard rather than saw her put on some skin-tight hospital-style inspection gloves and felt her dribble some lube against my ass. She stroked the outer ring lightly and ran her fingers up and down my perineum from balls to my ass and with each long slow stroke she tried to dip her finger end into my ass. It didn't take long, and she easily opened me up, and a finger went in to the first knuckle. Fuck, that felt soooo fantastic I again nearly came.

Only I had played with my ass before, and Suzy was the first person to penetrate me there, and she quickly slid her finger home and started to slide it back out, in, out, gently fucking my ass with her single digit. It felt amazing, and her finger slid in and out so easily so quickly. She was stroking my ass, suspender belt and stockings as she fucked my with her finger, and then I felt her slide all the way out and replace one with two fingers. "Oooh, fuck..." was about all I could manage as she slowly pushed her lubed digits back in. It didn't take long before she had sunk both home and was sliding them in and out again, reaching as deep into me as her small hand could whilst her other hand teased my legs and ass. I was in heaven, it felt fantastic and my cock was soooo ready for cumming as she felt for my prostate. Finally she stopped and eased out and I felt her push the point of the plug against my oiled up ass. It was easy, she swirled it round, and pushed... and slowly but surely the plug widened my tight ass and popped in. I groaned as it settled home, I felt so full but so comfortable and sexy. I stood up and turned to kiss her hard and long, and fondled her ass and tits as they scrunched between us. I was still in my heels and stockings, and my lacy black camisole, her hands were everywhere and kept pushing at my plug, the sensations were amazing but I was very close to my orgasm, and worried it would not be too good if I came before even getting inside her.

I felt for her pussy, the smooth flesh of her waxed mound still amazed me, how sexy it felt. Her cunt lips were slick with her copious juices and parted so easily, so I asked her if she was ready for my cock. She grinned and stroked it before kneeling again and licking the precum from its tip. God, I twitched and nearly exploded, I was so sensitive, several hours of stimulation without an orgasm was really trying me. I opened a condom and she slowly slid it on to my throbbing member, careful to stroke only gently as the whole length of my cock was covered. A shame in some ways I thought, but very sensible in so many, not least as it helped me hold back just a little

We had been playing for a long time, and only now did I lead Suzy to the bedroom, still kissing each other as we went. I pulled and tugged at her small but erect and highly sensitive nipples before gently pushing her forward onto the bed. She knelt on all fours, her tits hung deliciously for me, and her ass and pussy presented at the perfect height, her stockings highlighting her pale firm flesh. Finally I held the head of my cock against her welcoming, slick cunt and eased the tip in. It felt fantastic, she was wet but still tight and she groaned and slumped forward onto her arms as I slowly eased inside. I looked left and whispered to Suzy to do the same. The mirror to that side of the bed showed an amazingly erotic scene, not perfectly framed, but it looked like a stocking clad woman in heels was slowly entering a stocking clad woman on the bed, fuck.

As I slowly eased home, inch by inch, my nylons rubbed against her stockinged feet, more new sensations. I was finally fucking in my best lingerie and I was way too excited. I withdrew slowly and pushed my cock back in, Suzy groaned with each slow thrust but I knew I was not going to last long. I picked up the pace quite quickly and began slapping her already red ass as I thrust in and out of her cunt, even teasing her ass again as I drove harder and harder into her. It didn't take long, and I started to tense, my balls tingling as I felt the orgasm approaching. I groaned at Suzy I was about to cum and finally felt the first powerful spurt start... and the sensation as I was still full of a plug was something I have never felt before or since, fucking awesome! I couldn't believe the amazing tensing, spurting sensations as the first stream of cum left me, I almost lost the plug, almost came out of her pussy such was the exquisite feelings of this orgasm. My thighs bucked uncontrollably with the force of the cum, spurt after spurt until after 5 or 6 I began to calm down, a few ripples and then, at last, I had stopped cumming.

Suzy had not cum again, I knew I hadn't fucked her long enough yet and I was still hard, so I kept going. Pounding her pussy as my plug filled my ass, I kept trying to fuck her for as long as I could. Her groans told me she was still getting some amazing sensations and feelings and I leaned forward to reach for her tits and tugged a nipple as I tried to get her a final orgasm... But sadly for us both I had not quite enough erection to manage that and at last my cock began to wilt... I slowly withdrew and rolled her over onto the bed and lay down on top of her to kiss her. I was sooo sorry not to get her off again, but she stroked me, my hair, my ass, and yes, my stockings and cami, still loving the sensations she was getting and giving. I stroked her pussy gently as I came down further, trying to stay in the moment but knowing that an orgasm for me, for many men, does take the edge off the rampant desire for a while.

Suzy finally let me go, and I retreated to the bathroom to remove my plug but as I went she asked me if I would stay dressed as Danielle. I did of course, and even after an orgasm like that her interest in and arousal by my outfit helped me feel that it was OK to still be all dressed up. When I returned to the bedroom she had not dressed herself and we had one more long kissing session as I stroked her ass and reached for her pussy, but she gently stopped me, saying, "Mmm, easy, too sensitive now..." She too went to dress and I poured another drink for us as she came out, of the bathroom with her dress back on. She handed me her panties though, and I said she could have them back at the station!

It had been amazing, incredibly intense but finally over. We chatted quietly about things other than sex for a few minutes but she kept idly stroking me as we sat and I felt a stirring even though I knew she had to leave shortly for her train. I took a last stroke of her pussy before we got ready for her to leave. I wanted to walk her to the station, a few hundred yards, so I wore my chinos over my stockings, and Suzy smiled as I dressed. She stopped me from taking off the cami, so I put back on the blouse I had worn earlier to cover that up. No socks either, just my shoes and off we went. We were quiet as we walked and I felt I had to apologised, I had cum too quickly, but Suzy stilled me.

"Two orgasms to one is enough... next time let's do it differently..."

At the station we looked like two good friends, we kissed very sedately though she couldn't resist slipping her hand down to find the outline of my suspender belt as she whispered, "Thanks Dan, soooo sexy in that outfit."

I discreetly slipped her panties into her bag as the train drew in, we kissed once more and I thanked her for fulfilling one of my fantasies. She had been amazing, and had made me feel it was OK, was fine and there was nothing unusual about what I enjoyed. I knew she had even been turned on by how I looked and felt, that could not be faked. I sent many a text as her train journey progressed, and the apartment felt very quiet when I got back...

12