Suzy Matron Ch. 08

Story Info
Julie learns about bigger cocks than George's.
2.5k words
3.92
11.5k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

All three of them went to the bathroom. It was a little tight in there but they all managed to fit in. George took his seat on the toilet and Julie turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. When it was nice and warm both she and Matron stepped in and began to soap themselves clean. It took them ten minutes and then Julie stepped out and wrapped herself in a towel and left the bathroom.

She went to Matron's bedroom and began to strip off the sheets and the duvet cover. She took them downstairs and placed them into the washing machine and set them onto to boil. She sat down at the kitchen table and thought about all that happened in the last twenty four hours.

She had set off the previous day determined to seduce George and show him how dominant she could be and how easy men were to break if they saw a bit of breast and pussy but she had chosen the wrong man to mess with this time.

She had gone from being the dominant one to being the submissive one and she actually found out that she quite enjoyed it. She had enjoyed the night spent with Matron and then having her arse taken for the first time had turned out to be a huge turn on. She was looking forward to being alone with Matron. She could have some fun with her.

She found that as she thought about that she got quite turned and she wondered if she had time for a crafty wank before George and Matron finished their shower. She decided that the chance was worth taking and opened her towel and began to touch herself.

Upstairs George had stepped into the shower and waited for Matron to wash him. Matron stepped out of the shower and found the scent that she was looking for and climbed back in and began to wash her Master. She made sure that she did not miss one inch of his body and noticed that when she washed his cock it began to get erect.

She looked up at George and said.

"May I suck your cock Master?"

George looked down at her and took pity on her. She looked so desperate.

"Of course you may Matron."

"Thank you Sir." She replied.

She took hold of his cock and began to masturbate it. She soon got it to full erection and began to move her hand up and down the shaft. It was slippy because of the soap and she struggled to keep it in her hand. She stood up and took the shower head down and washed off all the soap and then she went back to her masturbating.

This was a lot better and she was able to grip the shaft and moved her hand harder and faster up and down the shaft of George's cock. She worked it as hard as she could but she had forgotten that George had not long ago cumm in Julie's arse and she was going to find it difficult to make him cumm again but George let her try.

Soon her wrist began to ache and she started to use her mouth. She pulled back George's foreskin and began to suck and kiss the head of his cock. She ran her tongue round the rim of his cock and she felt it twitch in her mouth. She thought George was on the verge of cumming but it was just an involuntary movement and she had to carry on with her sucking.

She moved her mouth from his head and slid it down the shaft of his cock. She was able to take all of his cock into her mouth and soon she was moving her mouth up and down the shaft. She massaged his balls at the same time and felt sure that she could make him cumm.

George had no intention of letting her taste his cumm this morning but he enjoyed watching her trying. She was a good cock sucker and yet even Matron had her limits. She worked his cock for twenty minutes then she had to pull off.

"I am sorry Sir it would seem I cannot make you cumm this morning."

"That is fine Matron. Now will you finish what you are up to in the cleansing stakes and towel me dry."

"Yes Master." Replied Matron.

She went back to her cleansing and eventually she managed to complete her washing of him and then she stepped out of the shower and took a towel and wrapped George in it. She towelled him dry and then followed him to his room. She was dripping water as she went because she had not been allowed to dry herself.

Downstairs Julie had opened the towel and was rubbing her breasts. She worked the flesh and nipped it until she marked herself. She did not care that George would be able to tell that she had been playing with herself she needed the pain and the pleasure. She nipped herself that hard that she drew blood and she let out a sigh of relief.

She then moved to her nipples and began to twist them between her finger and her thumb. The pain shot through her body and hit her clit and she had a mini orgasm. She knew that if she touched her pussy anytime soon she would have a massive orgasm. She played with her breasts for a good ten minutes. She began to lose track of time.

She was enjoying inflicting pain on herself and before last night she had not realised how beautiful it could feel. She knew that from now on she would not be able to have what people would term a normal love life. She would need that mixture of pain and pleasure. She closed her eyes and thought of the fucking of her arse she had experienced.

This just aroused her even more. She had never thought that having her arse fucked could give her so much pleasure but she had really enjoyed herself and she could not wait for it to be penetrated again by George's cock she pulled hard on her nipples and made herself cry with pleasure. She wanted some cock so much in her pussy.

She stopped playing with her nipples and realised that she was sat in a pool of her own cumm but she did not care. She needed to have something to penetrate herself. She looked round the kitchen and saw the fridge and went to look inside it. There she found what she was looking for.

It was a cucumber and it was bigger and thicker than the cock of George and he was not small. She knew that if she inserted this into her pussy she would need bigger and thicker cocks in the future and that would mean persuading George to take her elsewhere to be fucked.

She took hold of the cucumber and tried to suck on it. It was about an inch thicker than George's cock and she struggled to get it into her mouth. She decided that it needed some lubrication. She went back to the fridge and found some butter. She applied the butter to the end of the cucumber and went back and sat on the chair.

This time when she opened her mouth she found that she was able to get the girth of the cucumber into her mouth and she managed to get about four inches of the cucumber into her mouth. She moved the cucumber in and out of her mouth and found that her pussy was getting very wet and she could not wait to feel it in her pussy.

She fucked her mouth with the cucumber for a good five minutes then she pulled it out and ran the butter and saliva coated vegetable over her breasts and felt her nipples become even more aroused. She was ready to penetrate her pussy with it.

She moved her hand down and placed the cucumber between her legs and slowly she inserted it into her pussy. It really stretched her pussy and she could feel the tears running down her cheeks but she really needed to have it deep inside of her.

She managed to get the first couple of inches in and then she had to stop because her pussy was so stretched. She had never felt this stretched before and she knew that this was going to be fun if she could get some more of it inside of her.

She tried to let her pussy muscles relax and soon she was able to take another couple of inches into her. Satisfied that she had taken as much as she could for the moment she began to masturbate herself with it and soon she felt her first orgasm building. She forgot where she was and let out a scream that was heard upstairs by George and Matron.

They both nodded to one another knowing what was happening and George thought he would allow Julie her moment of pleasure before he went down to administer some punishment. He told Matron to carry on dressing him and when he was satisfied that she had done a good job he told her that she could go out and get dressed.

He crept down the stairs and into the kitchen. What greeted him was a very sexy sight. Julie had her legs up on the kitchen table and she was pushing the cucumber in and out of her pussy. She had her eyes closed and he wondered what she was thinking about. He hoped that it was about him.

Julie was pushing as much of the cucumber into herself as she possibly could and that was now about 6in and she was thrashing her legs about. She had gone into an orgasmic state and nothing was going to stop her. She had orgasm after orgasm and then she had to collapse. She was sexually exhausted and she just laid there with the cucumber stuck in her pussy.

George strode into the kitchen and grabbed her by the hair and said.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"I am sorry." Said Julie.

"Sorry is that all you have got to say for yourself. I leave you alone for twenty minutes and I come downstairs and find you with a bloody cucumber buried in your cunt."

With that he reached round and pulled the cucumber out of her pussy and suddenly a pool of pussy juice followed. It was like a running tap there was that much of it. George let Julie finish dripping her pussy juice onto the floor then her grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off the chair and onto the floor. He pushed her face into the pool of cumm juice and said.

"Clean that fucking mess up and you do not get up until it is done and then I will punish you."

Julie began to lick at the fluid on the floor and soon her tongue began to ache but she did not stop until she had licked it all up and then George pulled her to her feet and put her over the table with her arse in the air.

He went to the utensil holder and took hold of the wooden spoon. He administered six strokes to her arse and watched as it reddened and the welts began to form and then he lubed the end of I t and said to Julie.

"Spread your arse cheeks."

Julie did as she was told and then inch by inch George inserted the wooden spoon into her arse until it was buried up to the bowl of the spoon and then he walked round to Julie and said.

"You will keep that in your arse for the next hour and every time it falls it you will get a stroke from my belt. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Said Julie.

George knew that because of the lubrication she would not be able to keep the spoon in her arse for long and he would get to use his belt on her and he was looking forward to that. He sat at the end of the table and said.

"Now make breakfast for the three of us."

"Yes Sir." Said Julie.

As she pottered around the kitchen the spoon would fall out and she would bend over and re-insert it into her arse. George was counting up how many times this happened and he was looking forward to using his belt on her arse.

It took Julie twenty minutes to make the breakfast by which time she had already dropped the spoon five times. Matron came downstairs and joined George at the table and said.

"I have done what you asked Sir."

"Open your blouse and show me what you are wearing." Said George.

"Yes Sir." Said Matron.

There in the kitchen she undid her blouse and dropped her skirt and George saw that she had put on a sexy purple bra with matching sexy thong. He told her to turn round so that he could see her arse and was suitably impressed. The thong had already disappeared between her arse cheeks. He gave her arse a slap and said.

"It is time to eat Matron."

"Show Julie what to do."

"Yes Sir." Said Matron.

She went to Julie and whispered in her ear. George saw the look on Julie's face as she realised that she would have to eat her food off the floor. She watched as Matron went and got the bowls and she got a plate to serve George his breakfast. She dished up the food and then Matron put the two bowls on the floor.

George was served his breakfast by Julie.

"I hope that you enjoy Sir?" She said.

"I am sure that I will." Replied George.

He began to eat his breakfast and watched as the ladies got down on the floor and began to eat their food. When they had finished Matron cleared away the dishes and then George called the two ladies to him.

"Right ladies there is going to be a change in the house. I am fed up with sleeping in the back bedroom. I want you to move my stuff into Matron's room and do vice versa with Matron's stuff. I think that I deserve the Master Suite from now on and then I want you to toss a coin and decides who I am going to fuck this afternoon."

"Yes Sir." They said in unison.

With that they disappeared and George was left alone with his thoughts. He was beginning to enjoy his role and he decided to let his mother know that he would be staying down for the whole of the holidays and could she pack his stuff up and have it sent to Matron's house.

He got a reply saying that she would do as he asked and that she missed him. George read the message and closed his phone. He sat back and smiled to himself and decided what he was going to do for the rest of the day.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers