Suzy's Open Marriage Ch. 07

Story Info
Suzy becomes Anthony's slut.
2.5k words
4.02
68.7k
19
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers

This is a true story that has developed over the past 3 years. It is about our experiences with swinging and how it introduced us to open marriage, bi, and inter-racial sex.

Saturday, I awoke at 10:00am, and the first thing I did was replay the video of the party from the night before in the living room. Reviewing the video was much more graphic than I remembered, maybe because the quality and lighting was so good and my wife was the center of attraction. I whipped out my cock and began to lightly tease it as I watched my wife on the video.

Throughout the video, my wife looked like she was in ecstasy, enjoying what was happening to her and not in any pain or discomfort. She looked like any of the other wives who had been doing this for months or years. You couldn't tell that she had been into interracial sex for only a week. I came strongly all over myself, and looked at my hand coated with cum as I watched my wife swallow a guy's cum down her throat. I wanted to taste my own cum as my wife was doing and raised my hand to my mouth. It was slightly warm and didn't taste that bad. I cleaned my hand with my tongue and lips and stopped the video.

I turned on the computer and viewed some of the web sites that Ray had given us. Most of the husbands and wives had mentioned cuckolds or cuckolding, and I began my own research about it. I found cuckolding interesting, in that almost every man wants to be cuckolded to some extreme. I tried to define what type of cuckolding I was interested in.

I enjoyed seeing my wife having sex with other men, more so with black men while I watched, but the humiliation part of it left me confused, did I want that also and on what level and by whom? I would have to see how our sex life would progressed from now on. The possibilities were exciting and scary.

Suzy woke up at 5:00pm, I fixed her something to eat and she went back to bed. I joined her at 8:00pm and snuggled up to her. I told her that I wanted fuck her and see how stretched out she was.

She said she was still tired and sore, but she said ok if it will help restore my ego.

I said my ego didn't need any help that I just wanted to see if she or I could feel any difference.

I took her gently, and slid my 7" cock into her. She felt stretched out, but it was like when we had sex the second or third time in one night and she hadn't cleaned up. We both eventually came but she said she had thoughts of the previous night, which had spurned her orgasm, but that it wasn't unlike other times when they had fantasies while having sex.

I asked her if she was looking forward to the next party.

She said, "Absolutely", but she said she didn't think she be able to wait that long.

I asked her who she found to be the best.

She said they were all fantastic, that Barbara really knew how to select guys, but she would like to have Anthony again because he's young, handsome and mature for his age, and she added, he asked me to be his slut.

"His slut?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "I asked him what he meant, and he said he wants me to be his woman."

"What about me, where do I fit in, I'm your husband." I said.

"He wants me to be his main white married woman and him be my main black man for sex and dates. He said if I said yes, he would sit down with you and me and discuss options and guidelines." She said.

"Options and guidelines that are agreeable to him or me?" I said. "What about you, what do you want?"

"I'd like to have him as a frequent lover, two or three times a week." She said.

"Again, what about me? After you've had his 10" black cock fucking you two or three times a week, you'll be telling me your too sore or some other lame excuse for not having sex with me?" I said.

"No I won't." she said. I'll call him tomorrow, and ask him to come over for a meeting and we'll discuss this."

"And you want to have sex with him again." I said.

"Yes, he fucks me good, it's different from you and me. Maybe because he's black, and he has a bigger and thicker cock. Do you mind?" She said.

"So he fucks you one way, and I fuck you another way, and you like his way better." I said.

"He excites me the way you use to when we first started having sex, sex is still good with you. It's like steak, filet migon is good, but when it gets old its turned into hamburger." She said.

"And I'm hamburger." I said.

"I like hamburg." She said.

"Hamburg is also cheap." I said.

"And I can afford more of it." She said.

I laughed. "Let me sleep on it." I said. "Goodnight."

On Sunday, we watched the video of the party and viewed the web sites on the computer.

She made comments to the affirmative for interracial sex.

I made non-committal comments, and we bantered back and forth. I was using our bantering to see where she wanted me to fit in, if at all.

She inferred that she wanted me to be a partner, to help Anthony give her satisfying sex.

I asked her how was I to help Anthony; that he could satisfy her all by himself.

"You could lick his balls, suck his cock, and lick my pussy before or after he fucks me. That would really turn me on, I didn't see you suck cock at Barbara's bi party, but she told me you weren't turned-off by it, and would do it again. That would turn us on."

"Turn us on? What about what turns me on?" I said.

"Be open-minded about it." She said. "Other married men find bi sex enjoyable. If another woman was involved, I'd have sex with her."

"Will he suck my cock also?" I said.

"I don't think he's bi, but I would want you to do it for me. Let's have three-some sex not two-way sex with you watching." She said.

"If I did as you said, how would I know you wouldn't consider me, or call me a cock sucking wimp of a husband afterwards?" I said.

"We've been married too long." She said. "If I ever found a fault with you about anything that I couldn't deal with, I would have divorced you long ago. We're making a change to our sex life not to our whole married life."

"David, keep an open mind about this. I did when I had sex for the first time with Ray." She said.

"You like having sex with black men with big black dicks that much?" I said.

"It's different." She said.

"Well if we all don't enjoy it, it won't work." I said.

"We'll take it slow and see which way it goes." She said.

Later that day, Suzy called Anthony to invite him to come over and discuss his wanting her to become his slut with the both of us. They talked for about forty-five minutes and he said he would come over tomorrow at 5:00pm.

Barbara called an hour later to invite Suzy to come over the next day so she could give her the names and phone numbers of the men that want to fuck her again and to chat about the party.

Monday was the usual busy day at work for me, which helped keep the thought of our pending meeting with Anthony at the back of my mind.

My wife on the other hand, was meeting with Barbara, who would get her all hot and horny in anticipation for the meeting with Anthony later that night.

Barbara told her that she was a certified slut for black cock, that all the men approved of her joining the group in every way and she gave her all the men's names and phone numbers. She also said many of them had said that I had accepted what had happed well and that I appeared very open-minded.

Suzy told Barbara that Anthony wanted her to become his slut.

Barbara said that started with the first party. When a black man takes a woman as his slut, she belongs to him and becomes his property for sex and her husband comes second. Eventually it evolved to the husband and wife agreeing in general or signing a contract giving him certain rights over her. Suzy could say no to becoming his slut at the onset, but if she said yes, well it's as I explained earlier. Barbara went on to say that all of the other wives and most of the husbands had no problems with the arrangement.

Suzy said that she and I would have to hear what Anthony has to say, before making any decision.

Suzy called me to make sure that I'd be home when Anthony arrived. I said yes, that I had made arrangements to leave work early and be home before 5:00pm.

I arrived home at 4:45pm, and there was another car parked in front of the house. I assumed in was Anthony's. When I entered the living room, I was greeted by the sight of my wife, in heels, hose and garter belt on her knees by the couch sucking Anthony's huge, hard cock.

She was totally enjoying sucking his cock. Her facial features showed she was in ecstasy, taking half of his cock into her mouth and slowly withdrawing it to lovingly suck on the head. She stopped and looked over at me and said.

"David, his cock is just fantastic, I've been sucking his cock for over five minutes, and his cock has been oozing pre-cum ever since and it tastes so delicious.

Anthony said. "I've been fantasying about fucking your wife again ever since I got home Friday night, and while we were talking and waiting for you to arrive, I was developing a bad case of blue balls. I needed to cum so badly, but after I felt your wife's mouth envelope my cock, I held back the urge to cum and savored her senuous mouth on my cock. Do you mind if she continues with her getting me off? I promise I'll cum quickly.

Suzy was licking and sucking his heavy balls as we were talking, and when I said she could continue, she took him back into her mouth and began sucking him again.

"Doesn't she look like the perfect slut? She looks as she's worshiping my black cock?" He said. "Her sweet white mouth's filled with my superior black cock."

The sight mesmerized me also. Anthony's cock was so long and its thickness was proportional to its length. His cock looked so hard and straight and its glans so perfectly shaped. I was envious of his endowment and of my wife's ability to taste him.

She was definitely behaving like a slut. A slut for big black cocks especially Anthony's cock. I was in awe as I watched my wife move her mouth and lips over its length. She appeared to be in a dreamlike trance, working her mouth back and forth, pausing when she had over half his cock to adjust to more of him, and again when she had just the head between her lips.

Anthony announced that he was cumming. "Where do you want it baby? All over your beautiful face, or in your mouth?"

"Mouthhhh." She spoke, when she had two or three inches still in her mouth.

His body flinched, as his cock erupted each load of cum into my wife's mouth. She seemed to take his loads easily, but then when she tried to swallow with him still cumming, she gagged and when she coughed with her mouth open, cum ran over her chin, down her neck and on her breasts. Anthony wiped his cock still oozing cum over her cheeks and upper lip.

"Oooh that was good, very good. That was the most anyone has cummed in my mouth." She said.

"David." Anthony said. "Do you want to help us get cleaned up?"

What? I thought. Does he want me to lick my wife's face clean of his cum and his cock also?

"Can you get us a couple of towels?" He continued.

"Yea, sure." I said.

When I returned, Suzy was snuggled up against Anthony. I gave them the towels and they cleaned themselves off, Anthony said.

"Well David, how do you like returning home and finding your wife on her knees sucking my big black cock?"

I said. "Well it was something I didn't expect, but I found it very arousing."

"So, you liked what you saw? You liked seeing your wife sucking on my big black cock," He said.

"Yes, I did." I said.

"Good, you sound like a willing cuckold. Lets talk." He said. "All the black men at the party Friday night have each taken one of the wives as their slut. Each of the husbands, their wives and their black lovers has agreed to this by signing a standard contract. Your wife is a very beautiful and sexy woman, with a body to die for, as you know. I'm glad you became swingers and decided to share her body with others, but now she has discovered that sex with a man who has a big black dick has more to offer her sexually than any other man. I want your wife to be my slut, and my lover for my black cock. In general, she'll become my woman for at least three days a week, or more if you agree. Do you follow me so far?"

"Yes." I said.

"I've been told that you have a decent 7" cock, and she has had several white lovers, but your wife has experienced several bigger black cocks now, and she prefers black sexing now. Are you willing to be cuckolded by your wife and me?" he said.

I played dumb. "Cuckolded? What's that?" I said.

He said. "It's not much different from what you have now. You give your wife total control over her sex life. She'll have sex with whomever and whenever she wants without approval from you. On Friday, Saturday and Wednesday she'll have sex with my friends or me first, and you take sloppy seconds. On the other days, you regain control unless you or she decides to expand it further on the other days. Sex is a game, sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose"

"Well honey, what do you have to say about all this?" I said.

"I think our marriage is strong enough for me to take a second lover. I think you're strong enough also to allow Anthony to become my lover. I've been awaken sexually by our recent swinging activity, and I like it and want it to continue, don't you?" She said.

"Yea, I guess so." I said. "What about the contract you mentioned."

MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers