SV and K - A New Kind of Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SV slowly pulls out just as her orgasm wanes, and B slides out as she collapses on top of him. SV goes to get some wet wipes and towels to clean up, and gives both B and K some towels as well. As they untangle themselves, toss the towels aside, and B tosses his condom in the trash, they all three then notice a half dozen people gathered around the room watching. Some men are stroking their cocks, or finger fucking their women, then a small smattering of applause and comments like "That was fucking hot" came from the group, and then they dispersed, as if the credits were rolling at the end of a movie.

SV, K, and B then collect themselves, get dressed, and leave the room to be cleaned and ready for the next group. They all go back upstairs for their last drink of the night, knowing that the drinks they brought will be gone after this trip to the bar. All parties exclaim how amazing that was, make sure they have contact info, finish their drinks, and leave the lodge to go home.

On the drive home, SV and K discuss the night. K wants to make sure SV is OK with what he saw and what they did (of course it was, it's what he's always wanted to see). SV wanted to make sure that she was OK with what he did towards the end down in the basement (of course it was, she had fantasied about a DP for years now). This post-event conversation is a requirement, and one of the things SV and K do re-center as a couple.

Once home, they both took a shower together, and in the shower as they washed the sex and cum off each other's bodies, they feel each other's body, start kissing passionately, and begin fucking, knowing it's likely not the best idea (she is tired and he takes forever on a second event). However, as they start playing, they are talking about what happened, reliving each moment, and while both are being pleasured by the other, thinking about what had happened that night, they both cum again hard, he cumming inside her pussy, claiming it again for himself, making it his once again.

They get out of the shower, dry off, and collapse in the bed together for one of the best night's sleep they have had in a long time.

12