Swallowing Cum

Story Info
Tasting wife's boyfriend's cum and loving it.
816 words
4.21
314k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,313 Followers

I love it when my wife makes me suck her boyfriend (whom ever it is that night) until he's hard and ready Then I guide his cock into her, after licking her till she's wet, which she usually is after watching me suck "a real cock".

Then after he has fucked her for a while she let's me suck his cock off. I never knew I would lick it until the first time a guy with a really big cock stuck his cock in my mouth and started to fuck it. She told him I was in need of a lesson in how a man was supposed to worship a cock, and this would be a test.

She came so hard when he shot his big load of cum in my mouth. The cum dribbled from my chin and she told me that if I couldn't fuck like a man, I should at least learn to suck cock like the bitch I am. Then she told me to lick all his cum off the floor and thank him for letting me be so close to his manhood.

I must admit the humiliation was more than I could take and I begged him to let me do it again, I knew I could do it better if only I could do it again. She wouldn't let me, instead I had to stand over in the corner and jack my cock and watch as he fucked her over and over, shooting his delicious cum into her wet, stretched out pussy.

After he was gone she spread her legs and let me lick his cum from her cunt, only to clean up the mess in her. She made me spit it out because I wasn't a good enough cock sucker to enjoy a good load of cum, yet.

One time she made me shave my whole body and put on make up, a very sexy mini skirt and some go-go boots she took me to a bar and had me suck 4 guy's off in the parking lot. Now when her boyfriends come over I can't wait to suck them off. She says they can fuck her better after a good blow job from me.

I guess I am pretty good because they always get rock hard and cum pretty quick, I'm just glad to get the first shot of cum. It's always so thick and tasty. What my wife gets is the thin watery sperm.

If that makes me Bi, I guess I can live with it but it just makes my wife so horny to see me in a mini skirt with bright red lipstick and fish net hose sucking a 12 inch cock while I'm massaging a nice set of balls. She once told me I was a good cum slut and I cum in the panties she was making me wear, after she told me to clean up my mess, she said I could lick her ass, I love to lick her asshole almost as much as I love to please her lovers.

Sometimes she likes to watch me rim a guy's ass out while I reach around and jack his cock off into her mouth. Some of her lovers tell me that I make them cum harder then my wife. But she's always their making me spit out the yummy cum.

One night while we were out at a club a bunch of men held me down and raped my ass and mouth while my wife watched sucking on a big black cock. I had so much cum tucked up my ass it was leaking out for two days. She was sucking these guys hard and they were fucking me, slamming their hard stiff cocks deep into my ass.

I remember one night we went to this biker bar. She made me sit in the ladies room and wait for her. She went into the poolroom and got up on the table and started fucking these bikers, one at a time. After each biker cum in her cunt she would get up and come into the ladies room. Where I would be waiting to lick and suck their cum out of her pussy (to clean her only) of course.

She was nice to me letting me eat all the cum that night. I bet she fucked two dozen bikers that night. Cum was all over the tile floor where she was walking back and forth from where she was getting her pleasure to where I was getting my pleasure

She told me to let you all know that she would be happy to let me suck any men off who would like to fuck her in the ass or pussy after they shot their load in mouth.

If this story made you cum E-mail me and eat some of that love juice also VOTE.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,313 Followers