Swallowtail Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Dex climbs down off me and the chair. I'm spent.

I watch as Dex straightens herself up and moves around the studio. Water gurgles in the sink. I look over and Dex is washing her hands up to the elbows.

"You're not allergic to latex, are you?" she asks after a moment.

"No."

"Good."

I hear the snap of gloves, close my eyes and take a deep breath. She sits beside me, all business now, and washes my penis thoroughly. It has been tamed and accepts Dex's attentions, malleable and obedient. I can still put a stop to this. I can still save myself, but I no longer want to. I give myself up to Dex.

"I think you should start modestly. If you like it you can get another one. If you don't like it, take it out. The piercing will close up again."

It would sound reasonable if it wasn't about sticking a needle in my cock. "Okay," I say.

Where did that come from? Dex smiles. How can she smile so innocently with a mouth that has so led me so astray?

She reaches for the forceps and I look away. There's pinching and tugging. She hums to herself while she prepares.

"Have you done this before?" I ask.

"It's what I do."

"No. I mean—to a lover?"

"No." Dex shakes her head. "Maybe. In a manner of speaking."

I'm about to ask another question, perhaps to delay the inevitable, when she asks, "Do you want to watch?" she asks.

"No."

"Alright then. Ready?"

"No."

She ignores me, intent on my captive cock and counts. "One..."

I brace myself for it...

"Two..."

I can still call it off. I can still...

Holy...

Shit.

It's more of a sting than pain, but it rocks me anyway. It flares and then subsides into the dull ache of insult. "Three." Dex smiles.

"Bitch," I say.

Do you own it or does it own you, she'd said. I know now there's a third possibility, a third option I hadn't considered: she owns it.

"Welcome to the club," she says.

***

Thanks for reading. Your comments and feedback are always welcome.

12