Swampland Succubus

Story Info
A Pentacostal preacher gives in to his lust.
912 words
3.83
47.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RevNight
RevNight
11 Followers

There he stood at the pulpit. The mugginess hung heavy in the swampland air. He wondered if this is what hell felt like as he scanned the singing congregation. Pentecostal blue grass music was playing in the background. He blinked hard as his eyes crossed over the blonde in the back row. She was new; there was no mistaking that. Bright red hair ruby red lips and soft pale skin she was everything a sinful fantasy was made of. Her loose dress hung low barely covering her breasts. He swallowed hard and blinked again. Looking back... she was gone. His head was swimming. He decided the heat was getting to him and started to wrap thighs up. He sent the congregation out on their way and dismissed the band.

He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and whipped his forehead. He took a cold drink of water form the glass under the pulpit. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath trying to cool down from the Louisiana heat. He turned around as he heard a whisper from the back. "Bless me Father, for I'm about to sin."

"Excuse Me," he said taking a deep breath.

She was sitting in the back pew staring into his soul with her dark stormy eyes.

His voice cracked. "Don't you mean bless me Father for I have sinned?"

She hissed at him. "No! I am about to sin Father." She slowly raised her arms in the air and untied the silky sting that was holding her dress up. She stepped out of the pile of cloth on the floor. He sharply sucked in a breath and felt his cock twitch. This temptress looked up at him, her breasts round and creamy white orbs had dark rose collared nipples.

He cleared his throat nervously. " Get dressed you succubus. This is the House of God." She hissed at him again, not a sultry hiss like before a deep animalistic hiss.

She dropped to her knees and started crawling to him. He thought he was loosing his mind. He started backing up soon running into the pulpit. "W W W What are you?"

She laughed a deep, sexy, throaty, laugh "I am your fantasy preacher. The thing you want and think you can never have."

The preacher shivered in fear and desire. He was frozen unable to move but wasn't sure why. Was he terrified of evil or was he overcome with lust? She reached his feet and flicked her snake like tongue from between her pouty red lips. His cock was bulging in his trousers. She ran her long red fingernails ran over the bulge in his pants.

"For me?" She hissed lowering his zipper. He moaned softly offering little resistance. Watching as she arched, her creamy breasts caressing against his thighs. She reached in his pants and pulled out what to her surprise was only a half erect penis.

"Big boy!" She hissed. She sniffed along his sex. "All mine."

He fell back trying to resist realizing what was happening. The lusty demon made her way to him grabbing his cock. She lowered her mouth around his cock. All he could do was watch in a daze. He was fading in and out of control like she had a spell on him but he was fighting it off.

She flickered her forked snake like tongue along his cock. The succubus sucked his head in her mouth hard forcing his hips to buck up into her face. Like a possessed whore she began to bob up and down on his cock. The preacher's eyes rolled back in to his head as he whimpered. He tried to push her head back but yelped in surprise. Blood was dripping from his hand. He looked down and realized the sharp horn that her sultry red hair covered. She laughed on his cock and pulled it from her mouth with a pop. Saliva was running down his shaft all over his balls from her sloppy blowjob.

She grabbed his cock and forced it right in to her tight hot pussy. He tried fighting back but she held his shoulders down riding him. He could feel his cock stretching her out. It was an ecstasy he had never felt before. She was grinding against him sweat dripping from her body. Her pussy was gripping his cock deep inside. She could fell her orgasm building. She raked her long claw like nails down his chest drawing small trickles of blood that she lapped up. He was powerless to her now. Her spell was over him completely. He exploded in orgasm. Hot thick cum filled her pussy. She held it in tight not letting any drip away as she pulled from his cock.

It was quick. She sat on his face grinding her hot spasming pussy on his lips. She erupted in orgasm. She grabbed her nipples pulling on the hard. Her hot lusty juices didn't squirt, they sprayed form her cumming cunny. His cum sprayed out with it all over his lips seeping into his mouth.

The air conditioner finally kicked on. He felt the cool breeze against his balls and realize the succubus was gone. He wasn't sure if she was real but the salty mixture of cum in his mouth told him it was real. He crawled away trying to pull his pants up. He knelt at the alter and prayed for forgiveness. "Bless me Father for I have sinned."

RevNight
RevNight
11 Followers