Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 04

Story Info
Swan discovers what it really means to be a Bird.
4.3k words
4.66
15k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swan's Song: Birds of a Feather

CHAPTER 4

Swan had quite a day already, and it was only early evening. After sleeping in, she, Cardy and Ory all went to get massages. Then she had a perfumed bath, a delectable lunch, followed by a trip to the salon for her nails and hair. She felt like she should have been exhausted, but the whole day was so relaxing that she just had fun.

Now they were on their way to the dressing room, and the girls buzzed with excitement to see Swan's new costumes. They entered an enormous and elaborate room with long racks of sparkling clothes and even mannequins between the racks. Each rack held costumes of a single color scheme, but every rack had a different color scheme. Her friends ran over to their racks and mannequins to see what their stylists had picked out for them that night.

Swan found it easy to find her rack: all she had to do was look for the white. There was a man standing beside her mannequin, "Hi! You must be Swan, because your hair is amazing. I'm Eric, and I'm your stylist." He leaned over to kiss her on each cheek in greeting. "Actually, I'm stylist for a couple of you Birds, but you get me all to yourself tonight because this is your first gathering! It's your big debut. I heard Master Tristan and Master Sean threw tonight's gathering just to introduce you to their closest friends."

"Wait until you see what I have picked for you!" Eric stepped away from the mannequin, and Swan was speechless. The main piece was a white silk boned corset that was covered with intricate white embroidery and speckled with diamonds. As she stepped closer, she could see that the embroidered pattern looked like feathers. The corset had a strapless sweetheart neckline that was lined with actual tiny white feathers. With it was a simple white thong panty that was covered with the same tiny white feathers. The mannequin was also wearing a kind of cap that had feathers plaited to the top but they stuck out in the back creating a kind of vertical fan. Swan realized it was designed to look like a bird's head crest, except that it was littered with diamonds.

Eric swept himself aside again and picked up the last piece of the outfit, "And this will be your crowning glory." He held the piece in one hand and draped it over his opposite arm. It was made of long, flowing white feathers. It tapered at the top in his hand and became a cascade, a wide fan of feathers and strings of diamonds. In his hand where all the feathers tapered together, they were attached to a thin metal stem or tube about half an inch wide. The stem was about four inches long with a big metal ball about 2 inches wide on the end opposite the feathers.

Swan gasped as she suddenly realized what it was. It was a tail.

She looked at Eric in horror and stepped back from him. He tried to help, "Oh honey, it's not as bad as it looks" but Swan shook her head. Unwanted memories that she tried to lock away began to come to her unbidden. Memories of gatherings at Master Victor's and frequent punishments.

Eric looked lost, "Ah, Cardy, can you help?" Cardy rushed over and saw Swan melting down. She grabbed Swan by the shoulders and forced her to look her in the eye, "Swan, breathe, right now. Close your eyes," and Swan did as she was told, "Now think of your night with Master Tristan. Think of your morning with Master Sean." Swan's heart slowed and she found she was able to open her eyes to look at Cardy.

"I promise that this is the worst part about being a Bird. I also promise you that it is not that bad. It hurts for a moment when they put your tail in, but then it's done. It's over, and you will be so beautiful that you'll forget you even have it in. Ok?"

Swan looked at Cardy and nodded. If Master Tristan and Master Sean wanted her to wear a tail, then she knew she could do this to please them.

"You can even watch them put in my tail and Jay's tail before they do yours, ok?"

Swan turned back to Eric, and Cardy patted her on the shoulder. Eric helped her into the panties and corset. He pulled the sides of her hair back to fasten the cap on her head. Then he held up her tail, "We'll get your shoes on after your tail is in. Also, I made your tail tonight only come down to your calves. They're prettier when they're floor length, but I wouldn't risk you tripping over your tail on your first night."

Eric walked her to the back of the dressing room where there were several low, padded tables. Swan saw Cardy and Jay arrive with their stylist and tails. Cardy and Jay were wearing costumes similar to hers, but not quite as intricate and without any diamonds. Cardy wore a red velvet corset and Jay's corset was a shimmering blue that seemed to turn black when the light hit it just right.

"You can watch me get my tail put in," Cardy comforted her, "Really, it's not bad."

Cardy kneeled on her hands and knees on top of one of the tables. Her stylist stood behind her as Cardy presented him her ass. He took a tube of lubricant out of his pocket and spread some on his finger. Swan could see him push his finger into Cardy's anus. Even just watching, Swan could feel her heart beat speed up and she tried unsuccessfully to control her breathing. Cardy's stylist poked into her ass twice more until he was satisfied she was wet enough. Then he took the end of Cardy's tail, the part with the big ball. He placed it at Cardy's opening, and then he looked to her face. Swan saw Cardy take a deep breath relaxing herself, and she nodded to her stylist. He started pushing the ball into her asshole slowly—Swan could see her opening start to expand—but he must have then pushed hard on it because it suddenly popped into Cardy's ass and disappeared. The stem that held Cardy's beautiful red cascade of feathers could barely be seen, and when Cardy stood you couldn't see it at all. It looked as though a beautiful feathered tail had just grown right out of her.

She looked beautiful, and Swan finally understood why her Masters called them their Birds.

Swan watched Jay go through the same process. If anything, Jay made it look even easier. Swan was starting to think she could do this. Jay got up off of the table. Eric took her hand, "You ready?" He walked Swan over to the table, and she got down on her hands and knees like the other girls had. She turned her head and could see Cardy and Jay watching. Cardy gave her a thumbs up, Jay smiled reassuringly.

She heard Eric snap open a tube and turned to see him putting lubricant on his finger. He smiled at her, "I like to keep it in my pocket because it keeps it warm for you." She squeezed her eyes shut and felt his finger at her opening. He pushed and his finger slipped into her. Eric twisted his finger slightly to spread the lube, and then pulled his finger out. Swan heard him reapply the lube, and he pushed his finger into her again, twisted back and forth a couple of times, and then pulled out. Once more she heard the snap of the tube and then felt his finger enter her, but this time he did not twist or pull out.

"Swan," and she could feel him lay his other hand on the small of her back, "Swan, I need you to relax and breathe. You're too tight to do this." Until he said this, she didn't realize that not only was she tightening her sphincter in fear, and she was breathing so quickly that she felt light headed.

Swan opened her eyes and saw Cardy kneel down in front of her. Cardy placed her hands on the sides of Swan's face and looked into her eyes. "Just breathe with me," and Cardy exaggeratedly breathed in and out slowly. Swan focused on her breathing, and she felt her heart rate slow. "Now, close your eyes again, and think of Master Tristan and Master Sean," she instructed her. Swan did as Cardy told her and filled her mind with the memories of yesterday.

"Ok, Swan. Now relax all your muscles, and I want you to focus on your behind. Relax and push out slightly."

Again, Swan did as she was told. She felt Eric pull his finger out of her ass easily now that she was relaxed. She could feel the cool metal as he placed the end of her tail at her anus. He started to push slightly, and her opening started to expand. That familiar sharp ache hit her. She opened her mouth to cry out when suddenly Eric pushed on the ball of her tail hard and it slipped inside her. Her eyes popped open in surprise. She could feel the ache a little bit still, but since the stem was so thin it was quickly disappearing.

Cardy let go of Swan's face and helped her to stand up. By the time she was on her feet, Swan didn't feel the pain any more. Her ass felt full, but not uncomfortably so. She actually felt her pussy tingle a little at the feeling. She smiled at Cardy and Eric, almost embarrassed by her behavior now. Eric hugged her, "See, not too bad, right?" Swan nodded, and Eric led her over to a large mirror on the wall.

She couldn't believe what she even saw in the mirror. She sparkled and shimmered, and her plume of feathers in back made her look like a swan from a fairy tale.

Eric turned her around and exclaimed, "There's no way they couldn't be wow'ed by you!" Then he turned serious for a moment, "I need to give you a rundown of the rules real quick before you leave. There's not many of them, but Master Tristan and Master Sean are very strict about following them."

"First, a few rules around your tail. You must keep your tail in. They're designed to stay in easily, just be careful not to step on it or pull it out. You are not allow to touch your tail. Your stylist or one of the staff are the only ones who can touch your tail. Guests are not allowed to take out your tail. Really, it's mostly to your benefit. The masters believe that assholes are for tails and punishments."

"Second, guests are not allowed to hurt you. This rule is the only rule that's kind of fuzzy, because you get to decide what it means. If you like a little playful spanking, then it's not hurting you. If you don't like a little playful spanking, then it's hurting you. Understand?"

Swan nodded and thought that she liked the rules so far.

"Third, you absolutely must obey what any of the guests and masters tell you to do, as long as it's not breaking either of the first two rules. Any disobedience will be seen as disrespect, and there's no tolerance on this one. Disobedience always results in swift and severe punishment."

Swan nodded again, and a little more seriously. She always did what she could to avoid any punishment, and she definitely didn't want to make Master Tristan or Master Sean—or any of her new friends on the staff for that matter—have to punish her.

"Ok!" one of the other stylists shouted, "It's show time!"

* * *

The Birds had been escorted as a big group to a second floor hallway. They stopped in front of a large set of oak double doors. Cardy explained to Swan that tonight's gathering was smaller, but that their masters obviously wanted to make an impression, because behind the doors they stood at was a huge staircase that curved down into the grand front hall.

As the girls milled around the doors waiting for their entrance, Pea pushed through to the front with Raven following behind her. Swan hadn't gotten a good look at Pea yet, and her costume made Swan feel small and plain. Pea's hair was pulled tight into a bun with a fan of beautiful peacock feathers with specks of glitter. Her corset was a deep blue silk with a small sequined pattern of more feathers in it. She wore boy brief lace panties that matched the blue of her corset. But Pea's tail was the most amazing part. It must have been weighty on her because not only was it a cascade of peacock feathers and glitter, but it was long enough to reach the floor and trail behind her. She truly looked like a fantasy peacock, and Swan now felt like the paled in comparison.

Hudson came through the doors and gave instructions to the staff, "I'll take Miss Swan through now, and the rest of the Birds are to follow after a minute or two. Watch me for your cue." Pea looked surprised at his words, but as Hudson walked over to Swan to take her through the doors Pea's eyes turned to daggers. Swan was glad she was leaving the hallway right away.

The double doors closed behind her, and she saw that she and Hudson were standing on a large landing at the top of large stairs in a very large room. The room's ceiling was two stories high, so that the second floor landing she stood on was halfway up in the room. It gave her an excellent view of what was happening below.

Swan could hear the soft music of a string quartet playing, and she picked them out quickly in the corner of the room. Near the quartet players was a bar. The rest of the room had large comfy looking arm chairs, couches, lounges and tables of different sizes to fit with the furniture they were pair with. Around the room, men in tuxedos sat, stood, talked and laughed. The room was enormous, but there were only about fifty or so men milling about. The mismatched size of the gathering oddly made it seem small and intimate.

She looked down the stairs to the next landing, and there Swan saw Master Tristan and Master Sean. Her face lit with joy, and she had the urge to bound down the stairs and run to them. Hudson must have felt her unconsciously pull, because he tightened his elbow around her hand and said under his breath, "Slowly, Miss."

Swan straightened her back and proceeded down the stairs toward her masters. When she got to the landing, Master Tristan took her hand and kissed her. He placed her hand on his arm and stepped to the side. Master Sean kissed her and placed her other hand on his arm. Her two escorts then led her down the stairs.

Men that had been milling about in the room began to look their direction. One man near the bottom of the stairs came right over to them, "Tristan, Sean, so this is the Bird you've been quite obsessed with lately? Well I can understand why, now." He appreciatively looked Swan up and down, and then laughed. "Treat them right, my dear, and they're yours."

"Swan, this is Mr. Jones, one of our CFO's," Master Sean as he looked at Swan and waggled his eyebrows. Swan frowned as the thought, trying to interpret his cryptic introduction. Jones... Swan suddenly blushed and ducked her head as she remembered! The man Master Tristan was speaking to when she ambushed him.

"Did I miss a good joke?" Mr. Jones asked.

Master Sean smirked at him, "A very good joke, but I'm not telling. Come on, let go say hello to Kennedy."

Master Sean and Master Tristan took her around introducing her to their other business partners and friends, keeping her firmly between them the whole evening. Swan didn't think anything of it until a slightly tipsy partner goaded them, "Tristan, you've kept that beautiful bird on your arm all night. When are you going to share?"

Master Tristan replied firmly, "Not tonight," and she felt his arm tighten around hers.

At some point, the rest of the Birds had come in to the room, because they were already throughout the room entertaining the guests and enjoying themselves. After a while, Cardy came over to Swan and their masters.

"Good evening Master Tristan and Master Sean," she bounced over to Master Sean who gave her a peck on the lips and put his arm around her. "So, I noticed you've been keeping Swan close tonight, but could I borrow her for a bit? I wanted to introduce her to Mr. James."

Cardy and Master Sean exchanged a knowing smile, and he said, "Cardy, if that man didn't live in a tiny apartment in the city, I think he'd seriously try to steal you away from us. Sometimes I think you're the only reason he keeps a bunch of our miserable factories running."

Master Tristan let go of Swan's hand, "Don't go far."

Cardy grabbed Swan's other hand out of Master Sean's arm and pulled her across the room to where Ory—in an amazing bright yellow costume—and several men sat laughing and drinking. One of the men stood up as soon as he saw Cardy approaching.

"Swan, this is James, I mean, Mr. James." Cardy leaned into the man as he slid his arm around her waist.

"It is delightful to meet you, and I can understand why Tristan and Sean were so excited to introduce you to everyone. I hope you're having a nice evening," James said.

"I am actually. It's been lovely so far," and Swan meant it. She sat down with them, thankful that Jay had given her some tips on how to sit with her tail in. She picked a lounge and sat down slightly on her side with her legs crossed. She noticed how every man in the group noticed her somewhat exposed ass. One of the men got up to get her a drink, and they laughed and joked for the rest of the evening. Swan was surprised how much the Birds joined in on the conversation. She was used to the expectation that she would remain silent for the most part.

At one point, the tipsy man who asked about "sharing" Swan earlier wandered over to their group. He flopped down on the lounge beside her, sitting on her tail and pinning her where she sat. He put his hand on her thigh and began sliding it upward when James and one of the other men in the group, Chandler, jumped up to rescue Swan, "Ok buddy! I don't think you want to do that. Tristan made it pretty clear tonight he wasn't sharing." They had the guy lifted up by his shoulders and now were trying to steady him on his feet. "Chandler, go find Hudson and have him call a car. I'll get this guy to the door."

Once James was out of ear shot, Cardy was beside Swan immediately and knowing enough to move Swan's tail to hang over the back of the lounge before she sat down. "He's perfect, right? Isn't he wonderful? And so handsome," Cardy gushed.

Swan smiled and Jay rolled her eyes.

The evening began to wrap up as the guests slowly made their way from the front hall. Swan looked around the room for Master Tristan or Master Sean. She finally saw Master Tristan speaking seriously with a small group of men. Pea stood beside him. She didn't seem to be paying attention to the conversation, just to Mater Tristan. She put her hand on his arm, but after a moment the conversation finished and Master Tristan pulled her hand off him and placed it on the other man beside him. He turned, caught Swan looking at him, and smiled his small smile. He did not see the glare that Pea was shooting her over his shoulder.

Master Tristan came over to Swan, "Have you enjoyed yourself tonight?"

"Immensely! Your friends and partners are very nice."

"Where did Sean go? I was thinking we would head back to the apartment together."

"I would like that very much," Swan smiled and thrilled at the tingle in her pelvis that his words and tone triggered in her.

* * *

Master Tristan kicked in the doors of the bedroom carrying Swan. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and was kissing him hard in anticipation. She felt Master Sean unhooking her corset from the back, and suddenly she was free of it. She felt his fingers at her panties, and it occurred to her that she could get her panties off without taking out her tail. The plug part of her tail fit through a split portion in the back of her thong. Apparently Master Sean had no patience for this, because she felt him snap the delicate sides and back of the panties and he pulled them off of her. Swan kicked off her own heels, and now she was completely naked except for her tail and head crest.

She broke her kiss from Master Tristan and thought of a question. As if he could read her mind he answered, "Leave the tail in. Trust me, you'll love this."

Master Tristan began kissing down her front and Master Sean down her back. She threw her head back in delight and moaned. Master Sean had mentioned that they would show her the delight of having both her masters at the same time, and this was it. She could feel both of their hands all over her, both of their mouths kissing her. It was ecstasy.

Master Tristan set Swan down on her feet and turned her around. Master Sean had already undressed himself and stood right behind her in front of the bed, his erection proof of what he was about to do to her. She felt Master Tristan lift her up by the waist slightly, and she wrapped her legs around Master Sean the way she had been wrapped around Master Tristan a moment ago. However, Master Sean was naked now, and he lowered her down on to his cock, plunging deep inside of her.

12