Swap Meet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rammed the fat toy right back into the hole Jared had just filled with his seed. She felt the frictionless mass of it spreading her open. With her other hand latched onto her clit, she ground the rubber cock in deep and continued to scream through her orgasm.

It was a sight which rather shocked Stacey. She'd come half way down the stairs to take a peak and had gotten an eyeful. She'd just watched the man she loved violently sodomize the diminutive surgeon and flood her rear passage with his seed.

The way Helen had immediately shoved the enormous dildo right back up her ass made Stacey feel light headed. It looked unnatural and painful. And the suspended woman's final orgasmic screams were otherworldly.

Stacey was so confused by the arousal and disturbance she felt. While her husband panted and dripped sweat and Helen spun slowly, now limp in the harness, Mrs. Lancaster retreated quietly up the stairs.

*****

Trey was taking his own little peek into the royalty room. He'd started this fucked up night here with Gloria. Now he saw the blond George was with her. The tall man was standing at the side of the bed with his cock buried in Gloria.

He was pressing her legs high and wide apart far back over her head. Trey heard not one but two buzzing notes. Gloria had a vibrator pressed against the union of their bodies. As he watched and listened he saw her press harder, gasp and arch her back. "Oh god another one!" she moaned.

George had another vibrator and was teasing her swollen nipples with it.

Stacy came up behind Trey and peered past his arm. Her hand rested on the waistband of his boxers. He glanced at her and wondered which of them was odder; him for putting his shorts on or her for wandering around naked.

He turned back to George and Gloria and watched with Stacey. The tall blond was shafting the big lady very slowly, using every inch he had with each stroke. They could hear how wet she was.

"God you feel so amazing Glow." Tomlinson sighed. The woman beneath she just continued to slowly rock her hips and tease her clit with the buzzing toy, her mind blank with pleasure.

Stacey stepped away and Trey soon departed as well.

*****

Stacy heard a soft but insistent voice in the animal room. She couldn't make out the words, even with her ear against the door. So she cracked it open.

"Yes. Yes. More. Again. More. Harder. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder." The words were unmistakable now but the tone was confusing. Stacey stared at Frank standing in the middle of the room repeatedly driving a limp, pale form up and down. Stacy was fortunate that the angle allowed her to see his enormous cock stretching out her absurdly inflamed cunt. Fluids covered their groins and thighs.

Stacy thought Beth was unconscious at first. She nearly rushed into the room, not knowing what she would have done but instinctively wanting to save the other woman. But those words. The soft and definite words were spilling from Bethany unceasingly. "Beat it. Beat my cunt. Use me. Fuck me. Harder. Harder."

Stacy supposed she'd eventually stop being shocked. Helen's performance in the sling with the dildo and her husband had been somewhat stunning. But this was something completely different. Bethany was begging the big swinger to destroy her pussy and use her body like a thing.

Stacy gripped the door jam and watched. She bit her lips. She could smell the thick haze of sex in the room. Without even knowing it, she slid a finger through the folds of her own pussy. She'd gotten wet in an instant. She humped her little clit against her palm and watched.

Frank's big cock had been inside the woman with the tiger tattoo for over twenty minutes and he ached to cum. He dropped her on the bed where she sprawled bonelessly.

When his cock sprung free, dripping and red and so fucking huge, Stacey moaned and pinched a nipple. She thumbed her clit hard while the big swinger stroked himself. He heard her and saw her peeking into the room. He caught her gaze boldly, watching her hump her hand as he held himself proudly. "Say it again, Beth. Tell me what your body's for."

"Just fuck me," she said, weakly, voice mostly muffled by the mattress.

Frank shoved her to the middle of the bed and climbed across her. He pressed her legs together between his and bent forward to grab her hair. He pulled her face up and ordered her, "Beg me, slut. Tell me what you need."

"Use me!" Beth shouted. "Just fuck the shit out of me like a whore. Rip me apart."

He dropped her head and caught Stacey's eye again. "This bitch may be crazier than my wife."

Then Frank drove his powerful cock into the whore and fucked her unconscious while Stacy came all over her hand and slumped to her knees in the doorway.

*****

"Oh god, bitch, you always drain me dry!" William groaned as he finally emptied his load into the lawyer's reddened ass. The toy handcuffs still linked her wrists but it didn't prevent her spreading her ass cheeks wide for him.

"I've been waiting for this night for weeks," she exclaimed, wiggling her hips and feeling rubber and flesh rods jousting inside her holes.

William withdrew his still-thick cock from Felicity's ass, watching it with rapt attention. Her brown-eye was pink, verging on red but had gobbled up everything he could do to it. It remained gaping open as he stepped back.

Felicity closed her eyes and tried to calm her breathing. She let her butt slip free from her grip and her hole closed up like the end of a yawn.

"Damn it feels good to get some real fucking." she sighed contentedly.

Trey slipped away from the door, unseen and unheeded. Two minutes later he was dressed and out of the Pollard's house, Felicity's keys in hand.

He totally didn't need this shit.

*****

Stacy watched Frank empty himself into Bethany. He pulled free casually and stepped off the bed. She was dead to the world, even her tiger tattoo seemed exhausted.

Stacy stared at the weapon that had done the other woman in. It hung down now but was still thick and majestic. Frank saw the look in her eyes and approached her.

She watched it sway and glisten with each step the swinger took. She'd already been fucked by that monster that night but its sheer presence was breathtaking. Her eyes got wider and wider as he approached. The tension of her self-administered orgasm had drained away but now she felt flushed.

Frank was no longer a young man. He'd already cum three times that night which was something of a feat. It would be quite some time before he'd be up for more. Nevertheless, the way the young woman's nipples visibly swelled as he approached sent thrills through his extremities.

And then 'it' was in her face. His and Beth's musk rose thickly from it and Stacy's nostril's flared as it struck her. Her mouth watered.

His big hand clasped the top of her skull. He gave her a chance to pull away but needn't have worried. Her mouth opened, ready for him.

He slid his softening member between her lips and to the back of her throat. Flavor and other sensations impossible to describe filled her head and she moaned around his mass. One hand gripped his thigh, the other ground into her cunt.

She smothered herself in sex and frigged herself to another soft climax.

When she had to pull away and breathe mid-orgasm, she saw Jared and Helen watching from the hallway. The tightly wound surgeon was still wearing most of the harness. Jared asked, "Isn't going a second round with someone cheating or something?"

Helen just shrugged, "Really can't argue with something that sexy." She peered into the room. "Uh, do I need to check on Beth?" She said it loud enough to ensure the wrecked woman could hear... there was no movement.

Helen did briefly check the girl's breathing and heart-rate. Both were certainly elevated but otherwise, all was well. The Tomlinson woman never did stir though.