Swapna Ch. 02

Story Info
How I fucked my girlfriend's mom.
3.1k words
4.04
59.7k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorosav79
zorosav79
34 Followers

Swapna

Neeha story

If someone told me 21 years ago that the life I built in the USA would be so good, I would have never believed it. But it is. I am a 45 year old immigrant from India living my life to the fullest here in the USA. My husband has a great career, and we are very much involved in the Sikh community in our city. We have two great children, our son Kanwalbir who is on his path to be engineer and our daughter Swapna. She was more of a challenge to raise; she became too involved in American culture. She's now great student at the local university and engaged to an amazing man who is engineer, and a little older then her. He is very kind and from a very respectful family. Now that my children are older, I have so much more time for myself; I run regularly, go to spas and take care of myself. My husband sometimes jokes that I look more like a sister to Swapna then her mother. Life was so good, but unknown to me, all of that will change in a matter of days...

Nowadays I spend most of my time planning my daughter's wedding with her future mother-in-law.

"Do you think Swapna will love this color for the table?" Banee, my daughter's future mother-in-law will ask.

"I am sure she will my dear friend." I will respond to her.

Who could have thought; that the weeks to come will be my darkest moments ever...

My husband was on a work trip; he did this frequently. He travelled at least twice a month all over the North America and sometimes even further. My daughter entered the room, and I knew right away something was wrong, very wrong. Her eyes were all wet as she had obviously cried for a while, and she had a big envelope in her hands.

"Mom, mom...Look at this. What I am supposed to do?" Swapna asked, handing the envelope to me and crying.

"What is that, honey?" I asked her while opening the envelope.

Once I realized what was inside, my legs almost crashed under me and my mouth opened wide. Inside the envelope there was at least 20 high quality pictures of my daughter in various incriminating poses. When I say incriminating, I really mean it. It was not even just her nudes; It was a picture of my sweet daughter that is on her path to get married all covered in a cum; one of her with a collar around her neck, and on her breast was the message 'Indian slut'. More, of her with someone's manhood in her mouth; her licking someone ass. I felt sick to my stomach to even look further.

"Dear God, what are these Swapna?" I asked.

"They're exactly what you see, mom. Remember my boyfriend Brian? He took those. Mom; my life is over."

"O my God, Swapna. He gave you these, so you don't get married to Faizan?'"

"No, mom he didn't give these pictures to me. He wanted me to give them to you." Swapna answered.

"What does he want, dear?" I asked her, "Money?"

"No mom, he's not after money. He said if he's going to lose me, because of you; he wants you to take my place. He wants you to be his sex slave, mom."

"You can't be serious, Swapna. I can't do disgusting things with that man. We can think of something, I am sure he will be very happy with some big payments; we can do that."

"Mom, stop it!" Swapna exclaimed. "Do you think I didn't already ask him that? Do you think I am happy that my boyfriend now wants to fuck my mom? He is not after money and we can't go to the police as the story will be leaked out. We have one and only one choice; you do what he wants or forget me marrying Faizan; all of our community will see these pictures, not just Faizan. "

My mouth dropped open when I heard my daughter using the term 'fucking her boyfriend', but I was not ready to process what would come next. While I was still in state of shock, my daughter dropped another bomb on me; "And you need to decide fast. He will be here tonight at 7, so if you don't want to get my future destroyed you better get ready. Mom, I know it's hard for you, but I hope you can sacrifice yourself for your daughter's future and for our family. He wants you to dress traditionally, and he said he is planning to spend night here."

"What do you mean over here; you can't be serious? 7 pm is in two hours; I can't do that Swapna." I almost cried, "And even if I do; I will not do it in my and my husband's bed."

"Mom, I don't think you understand. You are not in charge. He is. It will be the way he wants. And you better not make him angry as he told me I can go out and just go to my room later; otherwise he might ask me to watch while he is fucking you."

While I try to process all that just happened; I didn't even realize how desperate the situation is. My daughter in front of me is crying, as her future is in my hands. In order to help her, I need to give my body to this disgusting man. Not only that, I've never been with any other man but my husband; I never did many things in bed. Even though I was curious in sex, I never approached my husband asking him to go down on me; or put his penis in my mouth or anything like that. While I was thinking on what to do; my daughter's voice returned me to the reality.

"Mom, you don't have enough time. You better get ready for a shower; in the meantime, I will find beautiful sari for you to wear and make your bed for you and Brian. I will also buy some beer, he likes to drink while he is fucking."

At that moment; I realized that Swapna had already made up her mind that I will do this for her. I started walking to the bathroom and my eyes started to fill with tears as I was going to shower for a man that even in a million years I'd never consider getting intimate with. But I didn't have a choice.

Swapna story

"Hey, babe. Yeah, bitch will do it. I told you she has no choice" I told my boyfriend. "She is in the shower right now; I will find some sexy lingerie of mine to give her and choose some sexy sari for her. And remember; fuck this bitch with an anger. I want you to humiliate her as much as possible."

I heard the shower turn on in my mom's restroom. I went and found a pink G-string for my mom and some stockings. Then I chose a sari that dad bought for mom for their wedding anniversary last year. I found a collar that Brian used on me and I waited for my mom to come out of restroom. I decided that I will go to the University library to study while he is fucking her and then come home in the evening. I already made plans with my boyfriend that he stopped into my room, so I can hear how it was. He will stay overnight and fuck her the next day as well. She doesn't know, but this will not just be the beginning of her slavery to Brian, but to me as well.

My mom walked out of the restroom.

"Mom, he just called. He said he will be here any moment. He just told me to let you know that he wants you to massage his ass while you suck him. He also would love to tie you up, so I brought some sexy toy we used."

I tried to look desperate, but it was hard for me to hide the laugh from my mouth seeing sock on her face.

"Honey, I really don't know if I can do this." I heard from my mother.

"What do you mean, you don't know? Mom, do you even understand in what kind of situation we are in as a family? And all he wants is to fuck you. Is not like you never get fucked. How in hell am I here if not for you fucking?"

I started to get mad at her. I assumed that the best way to get her into this is to rush this. Once she has Brian's dick in her pussy she will cooperate easier. I got excited again imagining Brian fucking my mom's married Sikh pussy and filling her up with his cum. I really can't believe that my dad is good at fucking, so she probably never had been properly fucked. Once she has been; maybe she will understand me better. Brian, my love, my master, will cuckold both my dad and my future husband.

"Here are some sexy panties for you mom. I doubt you have anything that Brian likes. Also, he really loves stockings; so here is my best pair. And stop crying; I am telling you this in your best interests; your tears will just turn him on and he will be even more cruel to you."

Her face was priceless.

"I can't wear your panties, Swapna."

"Here we go again, mom you are not in charge, he is. So please just stop it. I am going out and when I come I will just go to my room. Do not worry about any noise. I am sure he will want to fuck you again in the morning but will have my headphones, so I don't need to listen you moaning. Also, he is asking if you are shaved."

" Sh-Shaved? "My mom responded.

"Yes, mom is your pussy shaved? What the hell; you know what I am asking."

"I am not. I am not shaved."

"Good, he wants you natural he said. Ok I got to go. You better be ready and dressed before he comes so he doesn't punish you extra." I closed my door after me.

Neeha Story.

After my daughter closed the door, I looked at the stuff that she left on my bed. It was the smallest panties I ever saw; some sexy stockings that I would never put on myself otherwise; and my husband's anniversary gift, a very colorful and expensive sari. I looked at the clock; it was 15 before 7. I took my towel off and start putting my daughter's panties on. I put the stockings on and looked at myself in the mirror. My daughter left me her see-through bra as well, but I barely fit my big breasts in. While doing that my tears start building again in my eyes.

"I can do this; it will be OK." I told myself.

I sat on the corner of the bed and waited. The doorbell cut the silence like a knife, and I went to answer it.

"Hi Neeha. It is so great to see you. You look wonderful tonight," Brian started.

I just stared in shock at him; not being able to respond anything.

"Ok, let's just walk in," Brian continued, "We both know why I'm here. I have a feeling this will be beginning of great friendship. If you treat me well; you will have good time too; if any of the time you do something stupid, you will be punished; understood?'

"I thought, this would be one-time thing?"

"A one-time thing?"'. He laughed. "Good God, you are so dumb. I will fuck you whenever I want Neeha. And Swapna as well. And if I want to share you, I will share you with anyone I want. So, you better get used to that. This is your life now. That being said let's go to the bedroom. I want to see what I just inherited from my girlfriend, and we can talk logistics later."

He proceeded to the bedroom, and I just followed him. The moment when someone else would see my nude body was coming closer. The moment when I would have a penis in my mouth for the first time and it would all happen in mine and my husband's own bed. I never imagined I would be humiliated like this. He turned around and put his hands around my face. While I was still trying to process everything, he put his lips on mine and started kissing me.

"You better take that sari off ... and I want you to do that in a sexy way, Neeha."

I just didn't have a choice. My sari fell off and I was in a bra two sizes too small for me, the G-string from Swapna and some stockings. It was the same as being nude in my head.

"Nice. You really are as sexy as your daughter. I can't wait to fuck you Neeha. Now please kneel in front of me and take my dick out of my pants. I want you to give me a sloppy blowjob, slut."

That was a first time anyone ever called me a slut. And me, instead of being angry or something, I just went in front of him and knelt there and start nervously opening his belt. His pants fell off and now between my face and his penis was just his underpants. I nervously pulled them down and his penis appeared in front of me. It was uncut, thick and at least one third bigger than my husband's. He probably realized my shock; "What, slut, you never saw penis like this? That sissy of yours have some micro penis in his pants? I want you to say; 'Thank you Brian for letting me be your slut' and kiss it bitch, what are you waiting for?"'

I stared in shock at his penis and even though the hesitation was maybe just a few seconds, Brian slapped me in the face and barked at me to hurry up.

"Thank you, Brian...for...for letting me be your...slut..."

I slowly leaned towards him and kissed his penis. It was the first time in my life that my lips touch someone's intimate parts.

"Ok, stop with kissing; he is not here on a date. Put him in your mouth slut, it won't bite you." Brian demanded.

I slowly opened my mouth and let his penis to enter it. Slowly but surely, he started moving back and forward using my mouth to enjoy himself. His fingers interlaced at the back of my head, so he controlled me trying to escape my humiliation.

"Holy fuck bitch, did you ever suck a cock in your life?"

All I was able to do was to make eye contact with him and mimic with my eyes while he was putting more and more of his dick inside.

"Wow, I didn't know this was such a special moment for you. In that case I will cum in your mouth now, so you can feel my cum before we proceed further."

His hands were going through my hair and in moments his penis was at the back of my throat forcing me to gag on it. Suddenly he stopped and gave me his next order.

"Open your mouth and I want to see your tongue. Do not swallow until I tell you."

I closed my eyes in my humiliation and in the next moment I felt a warm liquid on my tongue, on my eyes and my face.

"Wait bitch," I heard. "I will let you know when you can swallow...Now."

Same moment he stated I could swallow, I opened my eyes and to the shock I saw him holding his cellphone recording me swallowing his semen. I swallow everything and looked for the water, so I could drown the disgusting taste out of my mouth.

"OK get up bitch and make me something to eat; I will go and watch some TV, and I will fuck you later. Plus, I heard your phone go off and it is probably your husband. You go and answer that. For being such a good swallower, I will keep quiet while you talk."

I tried to walk away, when he stopped me: "No, you will call your husband while nude here next to me."

Fear in my eyes made him laugh. I called my husband and started talking with him. "No, everything is fine. Swapna is in library studying and I am watching some TV."

At that moment I felt his dick on my face again. He clearly enjoyed every moment of it. His fingers moved my little panties and started playing with my clitoris. I tried to escape him, but he controlled me. I felt one finger enter inside me. A little moan left my mouth.

"Oh, no it's fine, just felt some pain in my leg, nothing serious." I told my husband.

I made a plea with my eyes for him to stop, which just made him even more aggressive.

"Ok honey, I really need to go. Let's catch up later. I love you too." I ended my phone conversation.

"Oh, you little liar. I have a pro here. I can see already that you will be good slut just like your daughter," he laughed at me.

"Ok get up and make me some food. I will call Swapna to tell her how good cocksucker her mother is."

Brian Story

I can't believe I just took Neeha's first ever blowjob. And I can already see that this thing will work even better than I expected. She is naturally submissive, and it will be easy to let her know what to do.

"Babe; I am good. Yes, she just swallowed my first load. Now she is making me something to eat and then I will fuck her. And guess what I had fingers in her pussy and took her 10 seconds to be wet. This bitch will be very easy to train. I have a feeling I will move in here full time every time your dad is away. Ok can't wait to see you later. You will suck my dick that will have been in your mom's pussy before that. Don't forget you are still my Indian slave." I was talking loud enough so Neeha could hear me.

I moved through living room while completely naked and entered the kitchen. Neeha was making some food on a stove while completely naked. I went behind her and slapped her ass.

"Consider yourself having a husband and a master from this day. That sissy husband of yours should be thanking me for teaching you how to be a real slut. You definitely need to try something I teach you on him, slut."

zorosav79
zorosav79
34 Followers