Swapped Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't!" Kristina screamed. Without thinking about she flung her body at Martin pounding her fists against his chest. She wanted to rip his heart out but she didn't seem to be capable of hitting him with these tiny fists hard enough to get more than a chuckle out of him.

"Just tell me when you're done and we can start working on something constructive." Martin looked down at the pathetic little woman pounding against him. She was cute enough, or would have been if her eyes weren't puffy and red from a stream of useless tears.

Kristina took a step back wound her arm as far as it would go and slapped Martin across his smug face so hard his head snapped to the side. "I think I'm done now." She hissed angrily.

For a moment Martin stood perfectly still more stunned than hurt. It did hurt however, he was certain the entire side of his face was going to be an angry red. "Ouch." He raised his hand up to his cheek. A flood of thoughts moved through his mind several of which involved violence but he finally settled on dropping what was left of his weapon and taking a step back. "Okay, fair enough. Now what is this place and why are we here?"

"I'm pretty sure we're in hell. You're obviously here because you're the kind of piece of shit who'd hit a woman with a stick!" Kristina shouted stomping her foot. The anger was nice, even the fear of him was a step up from the all encompassing panic the endless forest was causing. Martin didn't respond to her outburst with anything more than a condescending and bored look. "I'm obviously here because the world isn't fair."

"Well that was insightful. How do we get out?" Martin let his eyes wander away from Kristina to the rest of the forest for what little good that did. It stretched on as far as he could see in any direction. "Sorry if you knew how to get the hell out of hell you would have done it. Let's try something else. What's in that direction?" Martin asked pointing.

Kristina turned the direction he was pointing and took a few steps back. "I don't know."

"Then why are you backing away?" Martin instinctively took a step toward her watching where she'd come from.

"I don't know." Kristina answered still moving away.

"Well I think that's where I'll be headed. You're free to come along princess." Martin stepped around Kristina heading in the direction he'd pointed when he noticed his shadow suddenly stretch.

"Don't call me princess." Martin turned back to see Kristina engulfed in a glowing red corona of swirling energies. "I have a name."

"Okay. Calm down." Martin threw his hands up defensively. "What's your name?"

"Kristina." The energies flaring around Kristina dimmed slightly. "Kristina Rose."

"Okay, that's good. Kristina, I'm Martin. Kristina," Martin pushed his hands down slightly, "do you always glow?"

Kristina was clearly just as surprised as Martin that she was glowing. "Why am I glowing?" Kristina held her hands out in front of her waving them slowly back and forth. "Oooh, it's pretty."

Martin kept from saying anything sarcastic while Kristina apparently fascinated with her own appearance turned and twisted the glow finished fading away. "Okay Kristina. Since apparently you'resome kind of anime character who can glow in the dark. We're still going that direction."

"Why?"

"I'm going to assume that you're right. We're in Hell. So which way do you go to get out of Hell? I vote the direction that scares the super hero. Clearly that's the direction they don't want us to go so that's the direction we should go." Martin hoped the idea sounded rational aloud. In his head it made just a little more sense than the fact that he could swear he'd been a woman just a few days before and a demon woman had seduced him and a man in a blue suit had snapped his fingers and sent him from his apartment to a forest.

Sanity had exited the train a few stops back.

Kristina stared blankly at him for a moment then nodded. "Fine. But you're walking in front." Martin shrugged and started walking through the forest.

The two walked in silence until the sun set and the temperature started to plummet. "We should probably find someplace to sleep." Kristina said with a heavy sigh. She knew full well what thoughts were going to enter that beast's mind but it couldn't be helped. Her back hurt. So did her legs, so did her feet and her shoulders. The damn forest didn't seem any less endless now than it had when they started.

"I suppose." Martin had been stealing glances at her since they'd started walking. It was odd, there was something about familiar about Kristina. A few times he'd tried to ask her if she always glowed but she'd just grunted and returned to silence. "It's weird. I haven't seen anything."

"So what?"

"No squirrels, no deer, no bears, not shit." Martin had noticed that fact hours back. He hadn't said anything because he honestly didn't know what it meant. The trees were unusually similar as well and far too perfect. After a while they didn't even look real.

"Again, so what?" Kristina scooped up a smooth rock.

"Well assuming we're in a forest we should have seen something by now. Didn't you ever go camping?" Martin said glancing over his shoulder. "Or if you're right in and we're in Hell were are the Hellhounds? Two headed cats? Souls of the damned. Something. Why is there nothing?"

Kristina stepped up beside Martin. "Maybe being stuck with you is punishment enough?" Martin cut his gaze over to her and simply shrugged. "So do your Boy Scout powers know where we should set up camp? Or does it matter since there are no lions, tigers or bears around?"

It was getting dark fast. "Well I haven't been able to hear or smell any water but there has to be some around here somewhere." He was trying to keep his mind off the thought nagging in his mind. A lot of predators hunt at night and if they were in hell well maybe it was the sun keeping all those nasties away. There wasn't anything he could do to keep the sun from setting though so it was best not to think about it too much. "Anywhere will work just fine I suppose."

After a few more minutes of wandering the forest Martin and Kristina chose a small clearing where they could sit leaning back against trees watching each other. "When do you plan on starting a fire? It's getting kinda cold Boy Scout." Kristina sneered drawing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them.

Martin smirked. "Yeah, about that Sweetheart. See all the rocks around here are round and smooth, not that I can actually start a fire with rocks but if I could." He picked up one of the stones and tossed it at her feet as an example. "So I'm very sorry doll face, no fire tonight."

Martin frowned slightly when Kristina failed to erupt into a fiery aura at the intentionally sexist jabs. "If you can't make one with rocks why don't you rub some sticks together." Kristina rubbed her hands together as a demonstration. The little bit of warmth the friction created was pleasant as well. "I saw it on Survivor Man, or Naked Survival, or Naked and Alone."

"Well I can't do that either. Starting fires is a lot harder than it looks on television. Of course if you want to get naked it won't bother me. You can do that alone or stay with me if you do that." Martin taunted before breathing into his hands." He cursed silently as that failed to get a rise out of her either.

"You know I liked you a lot more when you were just a silent asshole." Kristina hissed. "If you're worthless all you had to do was say so." On cue a cold wind tore through the trees chilling them both to the bone.

"If you're getting cold you can always come over here and share your body heat."

"I'd rather freeze." Kristina spat between clenched and chattering teeth.

Martin shuddered curling his body as tightly as he could manage. "Well you have fun with that. If you insist on freezing to death though I'm gonna get going. It's not too dark for me to get a few more miles in." Martin pushed his way to his feet without uncrossing his arms. "Have a nice life."

A loud snarl ripped echoed through the forest. A moment past and it was joined with a series yips and howls. He wasn't sure but Martin thought he could see golden eyes glowing and flickering just at the limits of his vision. "Shit."

"Go on, leave me. A poor defenseless woman alone in the forest!" Kristina spat tossing the rock at him. She missed by a lot more than she'd intended to. Something just out of sight scampered off and out of sight. In the same time it took Martin to take a single step Kristina closed the distance between them wrapping her arms around his torso and pressing her face against his shoulder. "Don't leave me."

Martin jumped slightly. "You said something about naked. Do it and I'll stay." Kristina recoiled. "I don't think I stuttered. I have absolutely no reason to stay with you. You do what I want and I'll stick around. Otherwise," he started pulling her hands from around his waist.

"You're a beast."

"And you're a bitch, my bitch. Or you can freeze if you prefer." He released her hands. The yellow eyes were still there waiting for an opening. They were still yards away but he could smell their fetid breath on the breeze and see their slavering maws glisten in the moonlight.

"Fine."

"What?"

"Fine. You agree to stay until morning I'll strip. I'll," Kristina bristled slightly her breath catching in her chest, "I'll be your bitch. Just don't leave." Martin shuddered. He'd always wondered what it felt like to have someone submit to him. Kris had always made it seem like it was the single greatest feeling in the world. He might have been exaggerating slightly, it only felt like a fire in Martin's belly driving off the frigid air.

Who Kris was however Martin couldn't quite recall other than he'd been a close friend at one point.

Kristina closed her eyes and pulled her shirt up and over her head dropping it to the soil below. She quickly stripped her khakis, shorts and shoes. "There!" Kristina spread her arms and spun in place. "You got what you wanted! Now come back!" The look of fear in her eyes was attractive as well. Martin motioned her forward with a hand and when she came close he wrapped his arms around her pulling her body tight against his. "My butt's cold." Kristina whispered. Martin scooped her up carrying her back to where he'd been seated and settled her between his legs wrapping his arms around her torso and cupping her breasts.

"No complaints?" Martin rested his head on her shoulder pressing his cheek against hers. Kristina shook her head pulling her arms around her belly. "That's good. Because I didn't much care if you complained."

"You made your point." Kristina snuggled herself firmly up against. "I'm your bitch. I already said I'd do what it took to keep you here what more do you want?"

"I'll let you know if something comes up." Martin made a point of pulling her rump against his hips.

Martin's eyes widened slowly. Kristina was Kris. And Kris was his abusive bastard of a boyfriend who thought nothing of using him for sex and kicking him out. There was something missing though.

For a long time Martin just sat with his arms around Kristina thinking. She'd stopped shivering at some point. She'd even fallen asleep in his arms. It was mildly amusing but seeing her now, she didn't seem like she'd really learned any important lesson. If anything he was just a petulant bitch who thought she deserved respect for what? Taking a swing at him for no reason? He was about to wake her, show him what it felt like to be a helpless woman but he thought better of it when a new series of hungry sounding yelps filled the air.

Kristina woke to the sound of Martin snoring. He sounded someone had shoved a buzzsaw down his throat. She couldn't tell how late it was only that it was so dark that she could barely see her own arms wrapped around herself.

She could hear just fine however and not just the obnoxious sound of Martin's snoring. She could hear all the creatures great and small all around them. Kristina wanted to scream. Only three things were stopping her. First she just knew instinctively that she didn't want to wake Martin. Second she heard animals can smell fear and if she didn't already reek of it screaming would take away all doubt. Third, Kristina could barely force air in and out of her lungs but no sound would escape.

Kristina was still awake when the darkness started fading. There was no sun rising, despite it's absence the sky changed from black to dark blue, from dark blue to blue and from blue to sky blue.

And Martin kept snoring.

Kristina did her best not to wake Martin as she freed herself from his grasp. "Where do you think you're going bitch?" He closes his hand around her wrist pulling her back into his arms. Kristina started to protest but his warm arms around her silenced her complaints for a moment. "That's better. If I can't leave then you're stuck here until I say you can leave too. Are you hungry?"

"No." Kristina said slowly. She hadn't thought about it until Martin spoke but she wasn't hungry or thirsty. She didn't need to use the bathroom. There was only one physical need she had and that wasn't something she was going to allow that beast to know about.

"Then why are you drooling?" It wasn't the assault so much as his frozen fingers between her thighs that made them clench. She couldn't get the leverage to actually elbow him, she had to settle for grinding her elbow against his ribs. It seemed to annoy him far more than it hurt him. "Seems like you're hungry for something."

"Shut up." Kristina's thighs parted just a bit.

"You can always tell me to stop." Martin crooned into her ear. It was a trick Kris pulled regularly. If he could muster the concentration to resist clearly it was tacit consent.

"Stop it." Kristina purred pumping her hips against the invading digits. There was no denying that she had a need. She just didn't want to give in to this beast. The problem was she couldn't stop him, and she wasn't even sure that she wanted to stop him.

Martin nibbled along her shoulder and up over her neck. "You don't sound like you really want me to stop." He bit down on her ear lobe tugging it lightly until she squealed. No more complaints escaped her mouth for the rest of the morning.

She didn't complain when he spun her around and kissed her nor when he slid his cock into her. The only complaints between them were from Martin when Kristina gripped a low branch for leverage and started grinding Martin's back against the tree bark. He'd remember the long scrapes covering his shoulders for months to come.

If they ever made it out of Hell.

A few more memories flooding into Martin's mind. He was the one who'd gotten the battle scars last time they had outdoor sex. The memory of Kris pinning him down and fucking her against the asphalt made the spots that didn't ache from the tree itch.

"Can I ask you something Kristina?"

"I probably won't answer. So far you've only raped me, insulted me and threatened to leave me alone in the dark." Kristina spat. Other than her shoes she hadn't bothered getting dressed so her shirt and pants were just sloppily tied around her shapely hips. Martin certainly hadn't minded letting her take the lead so he could watch her rear.

"It's only rape if you say no. Otherwise it's," Martin dragged the sentence out trying to remember what it was Kris used to say, "-surprise sex you didn't know you wanted. I'm pretty familiar with the international expression for no and you certainly weren't given it."

"Shut up." He'd never been behind someone when they blushed before. Not someone naked anyway. Her shoulders and her ass reddened noticibly. "So what's your question."

"Do you have a brother maybe? You remind me a lot of someone I used to hang out with." Martin wasn't an expert at reading body language, but Kristina's was clear.

"Nope. No brother." Kristina's shoulder ticked slightly.

"Really?" Martin. "That's odd, you just remind me a lot of a guy."

"I know you want to rephrase that." Kristina took deep breath. The red aura was faint but there.

"I don't think I do, Kris."

"Look they're bonding." Kristina and Martin turned in unison finding Stephanie and That Man.

The smile on That Man's face actually darkened the skies. "Normally I would allow them more time. They're very amusing." He lifted his hand slowly pointing the palm towards Kristina and Martin. "I trust you've learned your lesson?"

Stephanie's shoulders slumped. "I'm sorry, nobody told me that there was a reason why you don't grant wishes to strange people!" She placed her back against That Man raising her hand alongside. "You don't have to rub it in."

"Yes I do." A black orb formed a few inches from That Man and Stephanie's outstretched palms. "Fate is a touchy thing and both of them have one." The orb started to crackle with blue black lightning. "I've been weaving the Tapestry for a few millennia, I will not have some silly bitch fuck it all up because she saw a girl with a dick boyfriend. Kris, Mary, if either of you have any final words for each other..."

"Mary?" The name passed slowly through Kristina's mind dragging memories of who he was supposed to be stubbornly into the forefront of her mind. "I'm...Kris."

"Good for you. I'm pleased you won't die thinking you're an attractive female." That Man smiled and Stephanie frowned as the orb rocketed away from towards the couple.

The red aura around Kristina exploded to double its original size and the energy orb fizzled out. "Wait all this is because of a WISH!" Kristina stomped her foot and a fissure opened. "What you wished what Mary?"

Martin stared down at his feet momentarily. "I might have wished you knew what it was like to me."

Kristina's jaw dropped. "Oh, wait. When did you figure out who you were?"

"Might have been sometime last night." Martin shrank a few inches.

Kristina at the same time added a comparable amount of inches his eyes flaring pure white. Kristina started cackling madly. "Oh that's rich. I woke up with tits, spent an hour trying to cry my eyes out because you wanted me to suffer? I had to go to work, mop of vomit, get ignored by a man who apparently wants nothing to do with me other than to fuck. I stopped in the park to watch the stars come out because you told me that they came out for me and that we'd always be," Kristina stopped before finishing that sentence, "then I ended up here and you abused me and you knew it was me!"

"Oh you have some nerve. I don't know why you can't spare the time to talk to me after a long day! You pretty eat, sleep, work and play video games. You know how I spent a day being you? I ate cold pizza, fucked your girlfriend and then you tried to take my head off!" Martin roared.

"If you two are finished we're trying to kill you." Stephanie called.

"You know I don't normally hit women," Kristina growled only stopping when she felt Martin's gaze burning into her backside, "-okay I normally just do it for fun. But I really want to beat something within an inch of its life and I already beat your boyfriend there pretty close. I guess you'll do." Kristina took a step forward.

That Man's eyes flared red. "I'll tear your heart out boy."

"Is that so? Last time I saw you you were crying like a little bitch trying to get away from me." Kristina smiled.

"You know, I apologize. We got off on the wrong foot. Here's the thing, I've got a lot of things to do, and you're really not important. I normally wouldn't waste my time on a peon like you but you've pissed me off so how about it. You beat me I undo this you go back to your life. You lose and I swallow your soul." That Man canted his head slightly. "It is a better deal than we originally planned."

"No its-" Stephanie was silenced by an angry stare.