Swapping Fantasy Now Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife agrees to four-way with friends.
712 words
3.98
90k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swapping1
swapping1
10 Followers

Have my face buried between Tina's legs was a dream 'cum' true. Her juices were so refreshingly different from Lina's. As I continued to lick up Tina's sweet juices, I turned and was blown away by what I saw.

Lina was bent over the kitchen counter and taking Pat's thick cock in a fast and furious fashion. His strong thrusts deep into my wife's wet pussy was sending shock waves and a slapping sound of his big balls bouncing off her ass was almost too much to take! His balls began to tighten and I knew he would be coming very soon. I couldn't help but wonder if Pat had wanted to fuck Lina all along, but was simply too gentleman to say anything.

Whatever it was, he was now taking that sweet pussy for all she was worth.

At once, Tina pulled my oral attention away from her pussy taking my ultra-hard cock into her hands, rubbing me and getting me oh so close to the edge. After watching Lina take Pat's cock so masterfully, I had to fuck her, and now was my chance!

I turned Tina around so that I was facing Pat and Lina. I realized then that the greater turn on for me was not my chance to fuck my friend's hot wife, but it was to watch my wife fucked by another man.

Not just any man, but a man that I didn't feel threatened by. Somebody I knew would appreciate fucking my wife, but not someone who my wife would necessarily leave me for.

Watching Pat lustfully and passionately fuck my her was making me so horny and rock hard. The hot scent of lust was in the air.

Slowly sinking my cock into Tina, I kept an eye on Pat to see what he was going to do when approaching orgasm. Would he cum inside my wife? Would she let him or even want him to? I decided to ask for myself...

"Lina, where do you want Pat to cum?" I asked.

But she didn't hear me over her moans and cries in passion.

Pat just looked up at me and smiled, obviously hearing me.

"Can I cum on her face man? Tina would never let me do that" he asked.

Tina just gasped and said, "You're right Pat, but I'm going to let him do it, okay baby?" smiling at me.

I smiled and nodded yes to Pat's request, but would he do it?

Suddenly, Pat pulled his enormous, slick cock from Lina's honey pot and started pumping it quickly, turning her over and shooting an amazing load all over her belly.

He had missed her face, or so I thought,he wasn't finished...

Pat slid up Lina's body and kept jacking off, spraying her face and tits with another spurt of hot cum. It was amazing! He stayed in the moment and shoved his cock deep into her mouth and turned his attention to my fucking of his wife, Tina.

It wasn't much longer that I began to feel my balls swell and pulled my cock from Pat's wife and cam all over her big tits and chin. I had never cum so hard in my life. While Tina thought it was from finally fulfilling our fantasy of fucking, it was really because of the fact that I had just watched my sweet, young wifey take the thick cock of my friend, catch his hot cum on her face, and eat it as well.

As friends, we had crossed the line. There was no return. Episodes like this became the norm and a regular occurence for us. There were double penetrations, our wives experimented together, peforming 69's for us in front of the fireplace on a cold winter's night while we masterbated together on the couch. Lots of swapping, sharing one pussy at once, you name it.

The only thing we never did was suck each other's cocks or anal with each other. But by sharing our wives, going down on them, and everything else that came about, we did taste each other's cum indirectly. It's not that we sought it out, but we didn't shy from it either.

All in all, a fantasy was fulfilled. Never would I dream it was possible...

swapping1
swapping1
10 Followers