Swapping Husbands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike2110
mike2110
107 Followers

"It sounds like you need to try more experimenting, to figure out exactly what works, and to get into a groove," Brennon said, coyly.

"Are you offering Ryan up for another try?" Kathy asked, secretly thrilling at the idea.

"Sure, he's yours. I don't think you'll get any argument from him. Just be prepared if he wants something more from you."

Kathy was turned on, but also a bit worried, "What do you mean if he wants something more?"

"I don't know. Ryan has been talking this week about how it seemed weird getting a blow-job from a girl who still had all her clothes on."

"I suppose this means you want equal access to Greg?" Kathy said, feeling slightly defensive because of the aims she suspected Brennon had on Greg.

"Not at all, unless you want me to. With the way Ryan went to town on me after you gave him the first blow job, I see a second as a starting gun for more sex for me, too. I tell you what, we've got the wedding this week-end," Brennon said, referring to a wedding of a mutual friend the four were attending out of town in a few days. "If you want, I can slip you our room key some time when Ryan's in there by himself, and you can sneak in and give it a second go."

"It sounds crazy, but if once was OK, how can a second time hurt. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to sound accusatory or anything about you giving Greg a blow job. He's so good to me, I do feel kind of good sharing him with you to enjoy him, too, and of course I want him to enjoy himself, too. It was just the little part of me that wishes it was me who was giving him the pleasure."

"Don't worry about it, Kathy, I know what you mean. But unless he specifically requests it, I don't feel the need to borrow your husband."

The girls were both excited about the prospect of future swapping couplings, with Brennon feeling content that if Ryan and Kathy hooked up again, something new was bound to come up for her. She still wasn't sure what form it would take, and she tried not to think about it too much, because each time she did, she found herself ending up fantasizing about having Greg's dick in her, a place she wasn't ready to venture quite yet.

Meanwhile, the boys were chatting in the kitchen while preparing dinner for their wives. Neither of them were too worried about the events being a threat to their marriages, they just saw them as added bonuses. They had talked plenty of times about the attractiveness of each others' wives, and were only too happy to share the spoils with friends. They were much concerned with possible future occurrences.

"How much do you want to bet the girls are going to scheme something up for this weekend at the wedding," Ryan asked.

"Well, we've got adjoining rooms. They could end up switching in the middle of the night."

"Or both might end up over on my side," Ryan said with a smile. Both had joked about the girls being together in the past, and liked opportunities to bring it up.

"Well, if Kathy does offer you a blow-job again, you should try to position it with you sitting at the head of the bed, so that she can lay out while she's blowing you. While she doing that, she rubs her tits on the mattress, and grinds her pussy into it, and she's come before while giving me head. It's pretty hot. But you may need to get her shirt off first."

"You may also want to get Brennon on a bed. She's pretty good at blowing upside-down, and that gives you access to her pussy. If you finger her while she's blowing you, she'll start moving her mouth up and down on you in unison with your finger going in and out of her, it's almost like you're controlling your own blow job."

"So what's the signal? A black sock on the door if you're with your own wife, a white sock if you're with the other one's wife?"

Ryan laughed. "I don't see why we need signals, I wouldn't have a problem with you walking in while I'm with your wife, and I wouldn't mind walking in and seeing you with a face full of Brennon."

The conversation came to a relatively abrupt end as dinner was finished, but both guys had wild eyes for each other's wives throughout dinner, which was only lost on the girls because they were so focused on maintaining "normal conversation" in mixed company, as if they could pretend that the sexual tension at the table was something that could be turned on and off.

--------------------------------------------------

Ryan and Brennon left town Friday evening, and arrived at the motel around 9:30. They didn't want to do the drive the day of the wedding, so they now had a full day before the festivities. Greg and Kathy weren't going to be able to arrive until the next morning, so they just had themselves to entertain.

The pool was closed by the time they arrived, so they just picked up a bottle of wine, and decided to retire to their room. Brennon quickly shed her clothes and drew herself a bath, while Ryan put things away, and poured their wine. As he walked into the bathroom to hand Brennon her glass of wine, he took a long, appreciative look at his lovely wife. Her hair was pulled up in the back. Her cheeks were a bit flushed from the heat of the tub. She was sitting mostly erect, with her wet, glistening breasts just above water level. One leg was pulled up, with half her thigh and her knee in the air.

Brennon had her eyes closed, but when she heard Ryan walk in, she opened them and enjoyed the sight of her husband stripped down to just his boxers. She smiled as he handed her a glass of wine, and smiled a bit more as she saw him glance appreciatively down at her body.

"Why are you getting all cleaned up? You know I'm just going to make you dirty again."

"Because you prefer starting with a clean girl, you know that. Leaving the innocent girl just a little bit less pure when you're done with her. Isn't that why this whole thing with Kathy has been such a turn on for you?" They had a long history of discussing each other's motivations for sex. Their relationship had started haphazardly, and had plenty of ups and downs, but over time they had learned to simply trust each other, since they always ended up back with each other. There had been some early jealousies of past relationships, and concerns about overly close friends of the opposite sex, but all the concerns ended up being unfounded. The past year and a half, including the time they had been married, had been very good for both of them, as they were closer than ever. This new arrangement with Kathy and Greg was now testing that strength, however, it seemed to be bringing them closer.

"I'm not saying that I'd want to be married to her, but getting a little taste of what she has doesn't help satisfy some of the old fantasies that have lingered."

"Well just be forewarned, she may be trying to get into your pants again this weekend, she says she needs another experiment with giving a blow job."

"Well, I can take one for the team, so she doesn't have to go walk the streets. You still OK with me participating?"

"I am. I even warned Kathy that you may try to get her to take her top off. She seemed receptive to it, but you still need to have a good game plan in place."

Ryan let a hand stroke his wife leg, occasionally dropping below the water line. "Are you really giving me advice on how to get your friend to put out more?"

"If I get as much out of you from this encounter as I did after the last one, heck yeah, I'm going to help. Besides, hearing Kathy and all her worries about her performance in the bedroom, I think she really does need the help. It'll help their marriage, if she can feel like she's contributing some more to the bedroom."

"Well, I guess I can get it on with Kathy, for the sake of their marriage, and for ours". By this time, Ryan's hand was stroking Brennon's leg lower and lower, under the water line. Brennon closed her eyes, laying her head back, responding lowly with approval. As Ryan's hand gently brushed the edge of her pubic region, she started feeling the tingles that she knew so well from his hands. As his hand started gently rubbing the outside of her pubic region, she muttered to him, "So, big boy, show me how you're going to slide a finger into Kathy for the first time."

Ryan realized he was starting to get the response from Brennon that he had been looking for. He was turned on by Brennon's talk of him fingering Kathy, and wanted to give her a good time, to turn her on more, but also to keep her talking like that. As Ryan started sliding his finger between her swollen pussy lips, he asked, "Do you think she's going to be shaven, or have some nice fur to touch?"

"Well, we haven't spent much time discussing our pubic grooming habits, but whenever I've fantasized about it, I've pictured her shaved smooth." Brennon felt her husband's bony finger start sliding in her moistening pussy.

"So tell me more about your fantasies about Kathy's pussy. What are you doing to her bald, wet pussy?" This wasn't the first time that Ryan had tried steering Brennon into talking through a lesbian fantasy, but she was usually pretty resistant to such attempts. Brennon was always trying to walk the line between being adventurous, and being easy and a slut. That was one of Ryan's fantasies that she had always segregated to the wrong side of the line.

"No silly, Kathy's 'bald, wet pussy', as you so romantically put it, is just there because I like fantasizing about it sliding up and down on Greg's hard dick."

Ryan now had a second finger sliding into Brennon's pussy. Her hips were beginning to sway in rhythm with Ryan's fingers, and she pulled a free hand up to play with one of her nipples. Ryan asked "So what are you doing while Greg is sliding in and out of Kathy?"

"Just watching. Maybe sometimes, I'll be lying next to Greg, so that he can finger me a little, just like you're doing now. Just until Kathy has a screaming orgasm, and he's ready to slide into me." By this point Brennon was half talking to turn Ryan on, and half to enjoy the fantasy as she was getting more and more aroused.

Figuring he wasn't going to get any good lesbian talk out of Brennon, Ryan figured he could at least keep her going down her current path. "So are you imagining my fingers are Greg's dick right now?"

"Mmmm, maybe if you use another finger or two. But I may need some lubricant before I try stretching like that." With that Brennon finished her glass of wine, and reached over to Ryan's crotch, rubbing through his boxers to see how he was doing. Pleased with his mostly erect dick, she laid down her wine glass, pulled Ryan's length out of his shorts, and started taking it into her mouth. As they had done so many times before, Ryan's fingers pushed into her pussy as she slid further down on his dick, and as Ryan's fingers started to withdraw, she would pull back up off him.

Since the angle was a bit awkward for both of them, they reluctantly pulled away long enough for Brennon to stand up. Ryan helped pat her dry with a towel as they kissed passionately. Ryan then started to guide Brennon out towards the bedroom, with Brennon taking a quick break to grab the wine glasses to take with them.

As the got to the edge of the bed, Brennon pushed Ryan in the sitting position he was so familiar with from her blow jobs. She kneeled in front of him, gave his dick a quick kiss, and then grabbed the wine bottle off the nearby table, filling Ryan's glass, but only putting a bit in hers. Brennon wanted to avoid any kind of hang over in the morning, and liked Ryan fucking her when his inhibitions had been lowered.

Brennon handed Ryan his glass, and they both took sips together, but Brennon broke hers off quickly and immediately impaled her mouth on Ryan's long penis. She positioned his penis so that she could deep throat him. She needed a couple false starts before he was wet enough, and then she was able to slide him all the way in, filling her throat, as she began breathing through her nose, buried in Ryan's pubic hairs. She didn't feel particularly sexy as she was doing the act, but the psychological impact of being completely filled up really turned her on, and of course, Ryan loved it when she did it.

Brennon brought her hand up to Ryan's scrotum while keeping his dick in her throat. She gave them a very slight bit of pressure, pushing them back towards his ass, as she began to slide his dick slowly out of her throat. As she reached the end, she released the pressure on Ryan's balls, and looked up at him. He had closed his eyes, and had frozen in mid-sip, with the wine glass still at his lips. As the deep throating came to an end, he resumed his sip, finishing the glass, as Brennon started bobbing up and down on his erection.

Just as he was settling in for his blow job, Brennon pulled her head up. Looking up at his empty wine glass, she pulled up the bottle and said "We ought to finish this bottle off before we get too hot and heavy". She got up to sit by Ryan on the end of the bed, lazily stroking him she topped off the wine glasses, finishing the bottle. Between sips, she passionately kissed Ryan, keeping up the stroking.

Brennon began licking Ryan's earlobe, and whispered in his ear, "After Greg came in my mouth, he said he would love to go down on me. It's been such a long time, do you think I could get you to do that for me?" Brennon was going out on a limb with this one, she knew Ryan didn't really like being down there, but she had been fantasizing about it since her encounter with Greg. Before Ryan had a chance to answer, she added, "You can think of it as practice for doing it to Kathy tomorrow."

Ryan's mind instantly whirled at his wife's suggestion that he could go after Kathy's pussy. Greg had often talked about how much he went down on Kathy, and how crazy she went when he did so. The idea that it could be him getting Greg's pretty wife to lose her inhibitions like that really had him going.

Ryan quickly finished his wine, and then picked Brennon up, laying her in the bed with her head towards the head board. Brennon laid there on the bed, her breasts rising and falling with her breath. The lights were off, with just a pale blue light filtering in behind the curtains. Her smooth legs rubbed against each other, then opened like a butterflies wings, inviting Ryan to her pussy.

Ryan lay down, kissing Brennon's smooth thighs on the inside while running his hands up and down her hips. He planted a few gentle kisses on the outside of her lips, before bringing a hand up to spread her lips open. He began licking her inner lips with the tip of his tongue, dipping the tip in a bit before bringing it to flick her fully engorged clitoris. From licking her inside, he tasted how excited she already was, wondering if she got that wet for Greg when giving him a blow job.

Ryan slowly slid a first finger into Brennon's spread pussy. Once he had it fully inside of her, providing some pressure with his hand, he flicked her clitoris a bit more with his tongue, eliciting some moans of pleasure from Brennon.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good. Do you think you should play with my tits while you do that, or does Kathy like to play with her own tits while Greg licks her?"

Ryan brought his free hand up to Brennon's left breast, firmly squeezing the whole thing in the palm of his hand, while talking his mouth off her pussy temporarily to reply "Greg mentioned before that she likes to play with her own tits, but I'll give you a hand for now." He resumed licking her clitoris, and also worked another finger into her pussy, feeling a bit more pressure now.

Brennon was now moaning pretty regularly, using one of her hands to play with her free breast. Her fantasies switched quickly, from Greg going down on Kathy, to Ryan going down on Kathy, to Greg going down on her, to Greg getting ready to enter her. At that thought, she reached to the side of the bed, grabbing the lube and handing it to Ryan, and she asked softly, "mm, I want to feel filled up. Can you try to put another finger inside of me?" Her voice trailed off and reverted back to moans.

Ryan kept licking her clit, as he fumbled to get some lube onto his already slippery fingers. He had never put three inside of Brennon before, so he made sure they were nice and wet, before slowly starting to slide them in.

Brennon didn't take long to adjust to the size, and from Ryan's continued licking, he could feel her pussy starting to squeeze him in a way that signaled her orgasm wasn't far off. He increased the speed of his licking, as her moans started getting louder. The rhythmic movement of her hips began the bed squeezing slightly, turning Ryan on that others may be hearing his wife's impending orgasm. He continued the licking, as her first orgasm took over her body, tightly squeezing his fingers.

The loosening grip on his fingers told him that she was coming down from her orgasm. As he was getting ready to pull his fingers out, Brennon asked, "Ryan, I want you to try a fourth finger in my pussy. Do it gently, I don't know if I'll be able to take it, but I want to try."

Ryan was surprised by her request. He wasn't surprised that she wanted to keep going, she often had multiple orgasms, especially when she was as worked up as she was tonight. He was thrilled with her new adventurousness. His whole hand was already plenty slippery, so he brought his pinky up. Just as two of his knuckles were pushing into Brennon's pussy, the fourth fingertip started to stretch her, wider than she had ever been.

"Mmm, easy for a second. My pussy feels so full Ryan." She was imagining herself sitting on top of Greg, slowly sliding herself down his cock as the two make love for the first time. She played more with her tits, imagining it was Greg fondling her.

Ryan resumed licking her clit, keeping his fingers mostly still, but gently tugging and pushing as his wife adjusted to the size. With his hand held mostly still, Brennon started pushing down with her hips, forcing his fingers further and further into her pussy. As his pinkie's knuckle started sliding in, she felt an aching, but the incredible tightness and fullness were driving her closer and closer to orgasm.

The tightness in her pussy was forcing her clitoris to stand out even further than its already engorged state, and Ryan was flicking it quickly. The feeling of his wife opening up wide on his fingers had him turned on. He knew she was fantasizing about being fucked by his friend, but he was game for the role. With the fourth finger inside her, he tried pushing in a little further, until getting a little resistance with the second knuckles of his fingers at her entrance.

Between moans, Brennon said, "ooooh baby, you already have me filled up enough. Keep it right there, you're stretching my pussy so wide." Ryan no longer tried applying pressure, Brennon was lifting her tits off the mattress, and was pushing down on his hand at her own pace. He had some difficulty keeping his tongue up with her bobbing clitoris, but managed to keep his tongue flicking at it.

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming baby, fuck me with your hand," Brennon said, her last intelligible words as she descended into loud moans that could've been heard rooms away. Her lower back was completely off the bed, her hands squeezing her tits as her fingers roughly stretching her nipples. Her pussy felt on the verge of bursting, as wave after wave swarmed over her. There was barely a break and a third orgasm started. Ryan's tongue did an admirable job at keeping up, but at this point it was just the stretching of her pussy that had her going.

All of a sudden, Ryan felt her push down even harder, and his second knuckles pushed a bit of the way in, as Brennon started a fourth, near-scream-level orgasm. He was astounded, and aroused, by the amount of fluid making its way out of her pussy, lubricating his hand. As she started to come down, breathless and speechless, he slowly began withdrawing his fingers.

mike2110
mike2110
107 Followers