Swapping Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

"Yeah, but I know Barry and Matt would freak if they knew their wives talked dirty to other men – or girls." Both of the sisters had a substantial amount of female callers, due to their playful nature and sexy voices.

"I wish our men would lighten up a little!" Aleya said, a faint trace of annoyance creeping into her voice. "I don't plan on giving up our – games – for anything, and it'll always be our little `Sister Secret', but dammit, I want my husband to fuck me once in a while!"

Her slightly-naughtier sister took her hand and squeezed it. "I have an idea Als, but I need you to go along with me ALL the way if it's gonna work. Are you up for it?"

Aleya leaned in to her sister and kissed her, softly and looked into her sibling's dark eyes, knowing whatever naughtiness Angel planned, it would be wonderful for them both. "Have I ever refused my beautiful sister?"

Angel barely had time to outline her scheme before the phones started ringing.

Matt came home from a particularly hard day at the shop. He'd showered just before he left, not liking to come home dirty. All he wanted now was a beer, a meal, some TV and a little fucking with his wildcat of a wife.

He was going to get some of those things, just not in that particular order.

"Angel hon, where are you? You home?" he yelled out.

"No, she's not."

Matt turned and saw his sister-in-law standing in the doorway to his bedroom. This wasn't any Aleya he'd ever seen before though. She was in a black micro-mini that left little to the imagination. She was wearing Angel's sheer black blouse and trashy stilettos. She'd made herself up much more than normal, looking wilder, raunchier than he knew her to be.

"Okayyy, just what the hell is going on around here?" Matt wanted to know as he walked towards Aleya. She put out her arm and stopped him.

"You men – you and my sometimes idiot husband – have not realized that you have two very sensual, two very wild, two complicated women on your hands. My man likes to make love to me soft and slow and gentle. You like to take a woman, fuck her brains out and have a whore in the bedroom."

Matt's mind was being blown, this definitely wasn't the Aleya he knew from family functions.

"So tonight, Mr. Macho, if you can handle this, you are going to fuck MY brains out and my husband is going to make love to YOUR wife. But it goes no further if you don't agree. Deal?"

Matt had admired his sister-in-law's good looks numerous times, he always wondered what she'd be like in bed. And neither he nor Angel were saints, he figured --- oh, what the hell?

"Deal. But what if Barry doesn't go for it?"

"My husband may be a little less – raw then you lover, but he's no idiot. My sister's drop-dead amazing and if he can't see that, I truly am married to an ass. Now, get over here and fuck me, make me your bitch for the night!"

He walked over to Aleya, looked into her dark brown eyes, her lips slightly fuller than Angel's, her body slightly rounder. She was tinier in stature, but she was desirable, no doubt about it. "So, you wanna be my bitch, baby?" He leaned in and kissed her, hard.

She gripped him to her, her hands holding the back of his head as she pressed his face to hers. She could barely breathe and she took in his scent, manly, smelling slightly of soap. His face was scratchy and he was already pawing at her tits, playing with them roughly, fondling her body and igniting her desires.

His tongue was in her mouth, he was kissing her, her senses reeled, she yelled out "Oh yeah Matty, gonna be your bitch, your whore, gonna have you fuck me and fuck me like a slut!"

Aleya broke the kiss and yanked him forward, sending Matt tumbling to the bed. She wasn't patient, she ached for a hard cock, a great fucking, she tore off the work shirt he was wearing, she savagely yanked his pants from his body. He wore his boxers and she freed his cock from their confines and looked at it.

My, oh my, isn't my sister a lucky girl? Aleya thought as she lowered her mouth to the already-pulsating shaft. She took it in one gulp, she and Angel had compared techniques one quiet afternoon, and she learned her sis loved giving blowjobs. She sucked and slurped at Matt's cock, noisily, inhaling it and licking every vein and cupping his big balls as she sucked.

"Fucking hell woman, keep that up and I'll come right now!"

She looked up at him, her face lewd and nasty "Oh no stud, I have other plans for that yummy jizz. But right now, I want you to eat some cunt!"

Aleya was more turned on than she had been in some time, her own lewdness was getting to her. She let Matt yank the micro-mini down and off, leaving her pussy bare and exposed. She'd let Angel shave her bald [ and they had a lot of fun after, she remembered with affection ] and hoped it would turn Matt on.

Matt enjoyed his lover's bald cunt and buried his face in it. He was far more savage than any lover she'd known and she found it immensely arousing. As he ate her out, she knew that once his cock was buried deep in her snatch, she'd be creaming all over his big dick.

What Matt lacked in skill and precision, he made up for in power and animal passion. His big cock was going to feel so good and his licking was almost primal. She was cumming already, his eating her was so – NASTY!

"Okay stud, time to try out that hard cock of yours. You need to fuck me baby, and fuck me like a bitch in heat, because that's what I am!" There was a deadly, take-no-prisoners glint in her eye that let Matt know Aleya meant business.

She wiggled her – hell, she really did have a great ass, Matt thought – ass at him and he decided to oblige her. "Take it ALL off, okay?" he instructed as she removed th blouse. She was about to remove the stilettos, but Matt stopped her. "Nah – I like the heels, they stay, okay slut?"

Aleya was pleased that Matt was getting into this and nodded back as she faced the headboard. She heard a slight grunt from Matt, felt her pussy walls open and he was in her.

FUCK!, he was so big, so hard and FUCK!, this felt so good and his dick, screwing her and pounding her and FUCK!, Aleya wanted this kind of punishment to go on all night.

Matt was really putting it to her, giving her all the cock she could ever want, she felt him hit bottom in her tight, wet pussy, she felt his cock expand as she took all his manhood. "Yeah, yeah, YEAH, keep fucking me, you hard-cocked bastard, that's it, make me FEEL it!" she yelled as he continued drilling her.

Matt was having the time of his life. She was slightly tighter than Angel, she was even louder, there were slight differences in the way they moved that turned him on. He'd never forget this night, fucking his sister-in-law like a horny slut, and he knew she was loving it!

"You like it, baby? You like getting all this good, hard dick, don't you, slut? Want more of my good, hard, fuckin' cock, don't you?"

"Yes, oh yeah, such a good cock, such a good hard cock, fucking my slutty cunt! Give it to me, give my cunt a good fucking!" Inwardly, Aleya was grateful for all the practice she'd had with her Phone Sex job, she could tell her whorish attitude was really turning Matt on.

He was pounding her pussy with short, jabbing strokes, his hands on her hips, she could feel every slap of his body against hers. "Good baby, fuck my slutty cunt, that's it, fuck your little whore, fuck me good!" Aleya yelled. An added turn-on, he was fucking her bareback, Barry had decided they weren't ready for kids yet. Consequences were the furthest thing from Aleya's mind, all her slutty body wanted was fucking, wild, savage fucking!

She felt a few more jabs, then a slight spasm. "No baby, don't cum in my pussy!" she yelled, pulling away from him. She grabbed his thick cock in her tiny hand and put it deep in her mouth. That was all it took, Matt flooded her mouth with his creamy jizz, something Barry would never have considered. The kinkiness of it all got to Aleya and her pussy overflowed with her own climax.

As they huffed and puffed - "You're not getting off that easily, baby!" she told him – Aleya wondered how Angel had fared with Barry?

Barry came home after a very long day. He and the accountants had been going over the books, cash was going to be tight for a while longer. He was pleased that he and Aleya had decided to wait a while longer for kids, they could barely afford to keep a cat.

All Barry wanted is a nice, relaxing evening. He thought perhaps he'd take Aleya to that steakhouse they liked, have a few drinks and then, he'd share a nice bath with his lovely wife. Yeah, that sounded nice.

He walked into their home, all the lights were low and soft music was playing in the background, Luther Vandross, he realized.

"Aleya, honey?"

"No."

He turned around at the sound of the voice. Reclining on the plush leather sofa was Angel, his sister-in-law. This was not the Angel he was used to, however.

This Angel was sensual, lovely and alluring. She'd changed her hair somewhat, it fell in a loose wave, slightly covering one eye. She wore a little less makeup, less the vamp, more the seductress. She was wearing a long, scarlet satin peignoir, slit up one side and showing a nice expanse of leg. Her voice was softer and she smelled wonderful.

"Umm .... hi Angel. What are you doing here?" Barry asked, somehow, her presence was making him jittery.

She poured him a Martini from a silver flask and then, one for herself. Clinking her glass to his, Angel said "I'm here to seduce you, brother-in-law."

Barry nearly choked on his drink. "I don't think I heard you right."

Angel smiled and took another sip of her Martini. "You heard me fine, lover. My husband, as great a fuck as he is, isn't much in the `making love' department. You baby, are sometimes too gentle. So Als and I are playing a little switcheroo. I am going to make love with you, Aleya is going to get fucked – but good – by my husband."

Barry's eyes went wide in shock and amazement. This was the craziest thing he'd ever heard. "And what happens if I DON'T go along with this crazy little scheme?"

She sipped another little bit and said "I'd call Als and tell her no, but if I know my hubby and my sister, it might be too late. Come on darling – you can't look at me and tell me I'm not desirable."

Barry looked at her again, with new eyes. No, he couldn't say that. Angel was lovely, he felt a slight tingle in his crotch. He could have her, explore her lush curves, feel those long legs wrapped around him – all with Aleya's blessing? Barry was no fool, he decided he'd go for it.

"So, just what do I have to do to start this evening off?"

"Come over here and give us a kiss."

He did just that. Her lips were soft against his, barely a whisper. He sought more, but she pulled away with a soft giggle.

"There will be more of that later. Come on lover, let's have dinner."

She led Barry to the dining room where she'd prepared a nice meal. They ate over candlelight, flirted a little bit and Barry was surprised to find out how savvy she truly was. He'd severely underestimated her intellect.

After dinner, she took him into the living room, they cuddled a bit on the couch and watched some TV. Neither of them were very interested, so she took the remote and switched it off. Angel picked up the other remote and turned the music back on.

"Dance with me?" she asked Barry, holding out her hand.

She moved easily into his arms and was surprised at how well her somewhat-stuffy brother-in-law moved. He smelled of a nice cologne and he held her gently, as something to treasure.

Angel felt nice in his arms, Barry realized. A bit taller than Aleya, she was a little more sultry, earthy. Her butterscotch skin was sexy, he loved her big, brown eyes and the wavy, long hair. The satin felt good against him. He yielded to temptation and kissed her again. Angel fell into the kiss, letting her soft tongue glide against his lips.

"I think it's time, loverman!" she smiled, leading him into the bathroom. She lit a few strategically-placed candles, poured bath beads into the tub and shrugged the peignoir off, down to the floor. Naked, she was truly lovely and he knew she was his for the night. She slid into the tub and watched Barry undress, liking his body, the differences from Matt's. He was leaner, but handsome in a more-youthful manner. She extended her hand and he stepped into the tub to join her.

They kissed again, Angel loving the softness of it, the unhurried pleasure. He reached out and pulled her to him, she was sitting on his lap and legs and he began to wash her body. Barry's hands were playing with her breasts, fondling them gently, as if they were precious to him. His caresses were knowing, yet gentle. His lips were on her neck as he moved his hands down her body, his fingers seeking her quim, which ached to be touched.

Barry's fingers stroked her soft pussy, Angel let out little gasps of pleasure. His fingers stroked, not fucked, her pussy. All the while, he kept kissing her, paying loving homage to her body. He was giving her the thrills, seeking little in return, content in her pleasure.

She began to move her hips, ever-so-slightly, feeling Barry harden underneath her, she toyed with his cock and felt it jerk at her touch. Slender digits stroked his flesh as Barry continued to toy with her body.

"Lord, this feels wonderful!" Angel sighed as Barry kept stroking her soft body.

"Glad to hear it, but we're getting a little wrinkled!" Barry said, winking at her. She laughed and stood up, climbed out, Barry following her.

Angel began to reach for a fluffy towel with which to dry herself, but Barry said to her "Please, let me." He enveloped her in his arms and the towel and patted her dry, caressing every inch of her body softly, rubbing so slowly. It was an exquisite torture.

Angel returned the favor to Barry, rubbing him all over, squeezing his manhood a few times. She saw it harden and couldn't wait to feel it inside her pussy, making her feel wanted, needed and desired.

She led him into the bedroom and slipped away for a brief moment, coming back from the guest bedroom, where she'd donned a sexy mauve teddy. It clung to her every curve, Angel felt pretty and very feminine. Putting a finger to her lips, she looked over at Barry and said "Well?"

His arms outstretched, he enfolded her in a strong embrace and kissed her. "You look lovely."

Barry was a good kisser, Angel discovered. His lips were soft, seeking, yet firm. His tongue moved along her lips, her flesh. Her nipples were hard and she felt Barry reach under the teddy and caress her breasts, playing with them, hefting them, his hands worked up and down her body. She ached to feel him inside of her pussy, to feel this kind, gentle man make love to her, to have him take her as a lover.

He looked at her and saw the warmth in her beautiful Bambi-eyes. Angel nodded and he moved between her legs. Barry slid the lace panties down her sleek, toned legs and kissed along them as he did so. Her pussy was wet with desire and he zeroed in on it, tasting of her flesh, licking her clit. She was biting her lip now, clenching the pillow on the bed, trying to ignore the urge to cum that was building within her.

"Let me taste you Barry. Let me have you in my mouth. May I do that?" Angel felt odd asking, but she was not sure what his limits were. He nodded and went to get a condom, but she stopped him.

"I want to taste you Barry – ALL of you – no barriers. I'm on the pill, so let's just make it a magical evening, all right?" He nodded and reclined on the bed.

Angel's mouth on his shaft nearly sent him to the moon. Her lips were magical on his skin, the sensation of her sucking nearly had him cumming, yet he held on. She was a beautiful, sensual creature and he longed to be inside of her.

Their love play was sweet and tender, but the moment came. He moved between her thighs, looked down at the smiling Angel and spread her legs. Her pussy lips parted and then his manhood was deep inside of her.

She moved in rhythm with her new lover, her feet were on his shoulders as he first took his pleasure with her. She returned it with equal pleasure, squeezing her pussy tight around his shaft, rippling it so she could milk him. Wave after wave of happiness came over Angel, soon she had her legs locked firmly around his back as Barry made love to her. It was slow, he was on top of her, she felt his weight and her hands raked all over his body as she whimpered with delight.

Barry's orgasm followed her own and he collapsed beside her, kissing Angel all over. He cuddled her close, playing with her, stroking her hair. Neither partner had any regrets and both knew they had more delights awaiting them this night.

Angel got up from the bed, wrapped herself in a robe. Barry looked up at her with a smile and said "Where are you going?"

She looked over at him and returned his smile. "I'm hungry. I brought a chocolate cake for dessert. Interested?"

Two days later, the girls were in Angel's big bed. Aleya was taking Angel's big dildo deep inside of her, she rode it as her sexy sister caressed her beautiful tits. They had another hour or so before work, both girls had been so horny, they practically tore each other's clothes off. Insatiable for each other's pussies, they made love with a fierce passion neither had ever known before.

There were subtle changes in both women now. Aleya fucked holy hell out of Angel this time, drilling her sister from behind with their favorite strap-on. Angel took her sister slowly, gently, licking her teasingly until Aleya practically begged to be fucked. Both women changed styles and moves as it suited them.

When Aleya screamed out her orgasm, she fell onto the bed, her sister close beside her. She nibbled Angel's ears and asked "So, how are things at home? Any changes?"

Angel grinned. "Yes. My husband seems to have clued in that I am not just a fuck-toy. He's slowing down a little, he seems to appreciate me more. You?"

Aleya grinned. "MY husband is learning that I CAN be a fuck-toy. He screwed the shit out of me last night, he even talked about fucking me in the ass." Aleya giggled, loving her new lewdness.

The girls moved together, Aleya laying on top of her sister. Breast to breast, pussy to pussy, they rubbed each other slowly, taking time to luxuriate in their lesbian games. Their kisses were filled with love and desire, the sisters knowing they were forever linked by an unbreakable chain of love and desire for one another.

"I don't think we should tell the boys though" Aleya giggled as her sister sucked on a hardening nipple.

"Me either" Angel sighed. "Besides, it's very nice to have a secret to share with my sexy sister."

Aleya nodded. "Angel, I could not agree with you more."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers
12