Swati's Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could recover from her surprise and try to object, he was gone. The remainder of the morning was a complete loss as the poor woman wondered what Fitzroy wanted her for. Time crawled by until at last she found herself pushing the B3 button as she had been directed.

When the elevator doors opened, Swati found herself in a deserted hallway. No carpet or furniture, just bare concrete, pipes and ducting and the hum and whine of machinery. Down the hall, she saw Fitzroy step out from a doorway and beckon her to come. An icicle of fear was growing in her guts as the trapped woman reluctantly complied. She had no idea what he would make her do, but she was certain she wasn't going to like it.

"Hello slut," Fitzroy sneered as she entered the room. "Just swing that door closed so we don't get disturbed. Nobody comes down here anyway, but you never know."

Obeying his instructions Swati pushed the door closed and felt a stab of apprehension when she heard the latch click shut. Trapped.

"That's a lovely wrap you have on today Swati. You look so traditional. I wonder what's on underneath. Traditional or perhaps something a little more... Slutty. How about you just strip off that nice saree so it doesn't get soiled in my dirty little workshop?"

Looking around, Swati saw that it was indeed a dirty little workshop. Pails and mops and all manner of disgusting things were spread all over the shop. She thought again about what she had been forced to do with this "untouchable" the last time they had been alone.

"Get it off now. We haven't got all day." Fitzroy's stern rebuke made her jump and immediately begin to disrobe. "Just fold it up and put it on the chair. It's pretty clean there."

Swati stood there trembling. It wasn't just the chill of the air in the damp underground space, it was a mixture of the cold, her nervousness, and much to her dismay a tiny bit of excitement that caused her to shiver as she complied.

Following his instructions, the shaking woman moved to stand before him in only her bra and panties. Until this morning, she had never shown herself like this to anyone other than Siva, and now for the second time today here she was.

Fitzroy slowly stood and moved towards his prey. As he approached, Swati was reminded of how much bigger and stronger he was than herself or her Siva. He towered over her, his shoulders fully twice as wide as hers connected to arms as thick as her legs. His large hand reached out and touched her shoulder, almost covering it completely with his palm. As he moved behind her she felt his other hand come to rest on the opposite shoulder.

"So lovely. So smooth. So tiny," he whispered in her ear.

Then as she stood there immobilized in fear and shame, she felt his hands move downward and inward until they were at the clasp of her bra. A quick tightening, was followed by release and Swati knew that he had opened it. A moan escaped her lips as she felt him pull the thin white straps down her arms. Having removed her bra Fitzroy tossed it on the chair and pressed his big calloused hands around her sides to cup her unfettered breasts.

"Hmmm," he hummed in her ear. "So soft, and yet so firm. Not really much droop at all given their size. Very nice my dear. Oh and I love those big dark areolas. I just love the way big titted bitches have those big ones. Nice nipples too," he added as he began to pinch and roll them between his thumbs and forefingers.

Swati could hardly breathe. Nobody but Siva had ever seen or touched her naked breasts. Nobody. But now, she found herself standing topless in a basement with an enormous black man fondling her. Squeezing, kneading, even pulling on her extended nipples. It was so humiliating, and yet, deep inside a tingle was telling her that it was exciting too. So much like the things she had seen on the Internet.

As she was focusing on her thoughts, Swati was taken unawares when Fitzroy's hands quickly pinned her arms behind her and zip tied her wrists together. An instant later, her elbows were pulled together and tied as well.

"What are you doing? What is going on? Let m..."

Her protestations were cut short by the stinging slap to her face. As tears rolled down her cheeks, Fitzroy turned her towards him and sat down on a stool. With her hands and elbows bound, Swati's chest was pushed out and there was no escaping the wet mouth that latched on to her proffered breasts.

"Oh my God." The words sprang from her mouth unbidden. The same words she had heard uttered a thousand times by hundreds of women as men ravished them on the little screen. Not her God, of course, but a different God. An American God. A God to be called upon in the throws of sexual excitement. "Oh my God."

Encouraged by the unexpected expletive, Fitzroy doubled his efforts to suck the entire end of her tit into his mouth. Using his hand to knead the exposed flesh, he sucked as hard as he could on the portion protruding into his hungry mouth. Fitzroy was a tit man. Had always been a tit man and these were noteworthy tits. He intended to enjoy them as much as possible.

Siva had never treated her this way. Had never ravished her flesh in such a manner. The intensity of the sensations sent a spike of arousal directly from her throbbing nipple to her thickening clit. What was happening to her? Why was she feeling aroused by this man taking such liberties with her body? This black man. This black untouchable. Oh my GOD.

Through her haze of confusion and arousal, Swati hardly noticed Fitzroy's hand working it's way down her belly and into her panties, but when his finger tickled her slippery folds, she jerked with surprise.

"Hmmm," her captor hummed. "Seems like someone is enjoying herself. Maybe even more than I am."

His words bit into her conscience. She was excited. As excited as she had ever been, and yet, she was disgusted with herself. She was a married woman. Had married as a virgin. But somehow, she now found herself in a foreign country being ravished by an untouchable. The excitement and humiliation each fought for control as she felt a long black finger worm it's way into her slippery depths.

The cold air on her wet areola caused her nipples to remain stiff and tight as Fitzroy leaned back to survey his captive once more. Then, in an instant, he was on his feet, picking her up as if she were a rag doll and placing her over a workhorse that stood in the middle of the shop. With a speed belaying his size, he grabbed a rope that hung from the ceiling and pulled her elbows upwards behind her. Having no choice in the matter, the fettered woman bent forward at the waist as her elbows were raised high.

It all happened so fast that she hardly had time to comprehend what was going on. With her elbows pulled back and high, she was forced to bend over the workhorse. Before she had time to react, Fitzroy had fastened her ankles to the legs of the workhorse and she was effectively immobilized.

"Open wide," Fitzroy admonished as she saw his feet move around in front of her. She expected his cock. Was almost ready for it, when a large ball was forced between her teeth and a strap fastened behind her head. "It's pretty secluded down here, but no sense taking any chances that someone will hear your screams. 'Cause you will be screaming when I push my big black dick into your little brown pussy."

Moving behind his bound victim, Fitzroy knelt down and hooked his fingers in the waistband of her conservative white panties. Swati squirmed as she felt the cloth slowly pass over her buttocks and slide down her legs. Letting out a low whistle Fitzroy leaned in to her exposed pussy and gave it a long slow lick. Followed by several little kisses and another lick.

Siva had never put his mouth on her privates. Never had and never would. This was something new and not really surprising given his station. It was so wrong. Nothing she would ever do with her husband, but yet, at the same time, so exciting. His fat wet lips working her thin slippery folds. The thought of what he was doing added to the sensations it caused had Swati grunting into her gag in seconds.

"OK my little sweet. It's time for me to take my pleasure," Fitzroy announced as he backed away from his task. "Just let me lube up a bit and we can get down to the main event."

A few seconds later, Swati could feel his slippery fingers spreading her ass cheeks apart. For a few seconds nothing. She could only imagine the view her tormentor was enjoying. Then, without any fanfare or warning, she felt the slippery head of his large black dick pushing at her entrance. Unbidden, a memory of what his enormous manhood had looked like as she had sucked it, flashed into her mind.

NOOOooooo. He had hardly fit in her mouth. He would rip her apart down there. In a state of panic, the frantic woman wiggled and squirmed but to no avail. The thick meaty spike slowly advanced into her depths. First the fat head slipped through her resistance, causing her to grunt loudly in discomfort. Then slowly, inch by agonizing inch, his thickness followed the head through her tightly stretched lips and into her slippery depths. Nothing had ever stretched her to this extent. Siva was a finger compared to the enormous member now distorting her insides. It was painful. Yes. But kind of a good pain, she realized as she felt him hit bottom and begin to withdraw.

Slowly, agonizingly, the bound woman felt herself loosening up to accept the invading monster. With each slow deliberate stroke She felt her arousal increase as her body opened up to accommodate Fitzroy's long fat cock. Flashes of interracial sex she had seen on the Internet raced through her brain as she began to pant with excitement. Oh my God. How could she ever stop now that she had experienced this magnificent feeling. She began to grunt in time to Fitzroy's increasingly rapid thrusts.

"Yeah slut. There you go," Fitzroy panted. "Now you're getting fucked. You love it, don"t you? You're going to come back for more aren't you? Once you go black, you never go back."

His words drilled into her mind as his cock drilled into her pussy. She was lost in a world of excitement and passion heretofore unknown to her. Her entire body jerked with each deep penetration as her lover increased his tempo yet again. He was still stretching her but the pain had all gone now. It was pure pleasure that finally drove her over her peak.

Unable to move much. Swati just stood there bent at the waist with her arms pulled up and back as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. Biting down hard on the ball in her mouth, she felt her body go rigid and then begin to spasm. Each orgasmic jolt was accompanied by a guttural grunt as she rode a seemingly endless wave of orgasmic bliss.

Feeling her already tight pussy begin to spasm around his thick rod, Fitzroy could hold back no longer. Grabbing her hips, he began to drive himself into the spasming grunting woman. It was so good. So exciting to have her tied and bent helpless in front of him. To be fucking her right here in his little workshop that he soon reached the point of no return. Driving himself in to the hilt, he held himself deep inside her and emptied his load.

Even through the fog of her orgasm, Swati knew he was cumming. She could feel the deep thrust. His stiff body pressing against her thighs, followed by the throbbing of his thick rod as it injected its potent seed deep into her womb. She could even feel herself expanding even more to make room for the huge quantity of thick juice. Then, when he finally pulled out, she felt the disgusting liquid flowing out of her gaping hole and down her thighs.

Fitzroy stood back to take in the view. His victim was still doubled over revealing her ass and pussy to his eager view. Between her full dark outer lips, her well used hole was still gaping wide. A river of his creamy load was running out and dribbling down her thighs. As she began to recover, he could see her trying to squeeze herself closed again and as her opening began to close up, even more of his seed leaked out.

"Oh look at that," he exclaimed as he gazed at her exposed sex. "We can't have you trying to go back to work with all that mess, can we? Looking around, he found her discarded panties and began to wipe the offending fluids from her legs. When he had cleaned them to his satisfaction. He then proceeded to wipe all around her swollen lips, causing the still bound woman to squirm and grunt in discomfort.

"This is probably a little rougher than you are used to, but I gotta do something to clean you up."

Swati was mortified. Still bound and bent over the bench, she had no choice but to let the janitor clean up his bodily fluids from her legs and genitals. He was rubbing rather roughly at her irritating her already tender lips. Then much to her horror, she felt something being pushed up into her still stretched hole. It wasn't his hard cock, it was softer, flexible.

When he had cleaned her up as much as possible, Fitzroy saw that she was still leaking quite a bit of goop out of her slowly shrinking hole and realized there was only one solution at hand. Starting with the crotch, he began to push her soiled panties up into her body. His long fingers helping to insert the fabric deep into her hole. By the time he reached the waistband, there was room for no more, so he left a small flower of bunched fabric exposed between her legs.

With his task complete, the janitor removed the zip ties which bound her and let her stand. Stepping behind her he unbuckled the ball gag before removing it from her mouth.

"Well slut, How did you like your first black cock? I know it made you cum. Admit it. You loved it didn't you?"

Swati could hardly believe her ears. Love it? She had been bound and raped.

It was two days later and Swati was dreading her arrival at work. Nothing had happened the last two days except for some suggestive glances from both Fitzroy and Mateo. She was hoping that perhaps this was all over, but deep in her heart she knew there would be more to come. Just like the videos on the net, once the men got started, they never stopped. Somewhere in her deepest darkest place, that thought caused a little tingle of arousal.

As she passed security, Mateo waved her aside.

"Come with me Senora," he commanded firmly. "I have something for you."

At first Swati assumed it was another load of his disgusting goo that he wanted her to take, but when they entered the security room, she was surprised to see a garment bag laying on the table. There was no time for her to question the man before he spoke.

"Strip."

The harsh command stunned her, but when the Spanish guard repeated himself with a growl, she began to quickly comply. It took her less than a minute to find herself standing in just her white cotton conservative bra and panties. They too were soon removed after a gruff command from the guard.

"Turn around. Slowly." Mateo's voice was thick with his arousal.

Her face burning with the shame of having to display herself in such a brazen fashion, Swati slowly turned in place. She could almost feel the pressure of his gaze on her naked skin as she slowly rotated for his enjoyment. Knowing that he was seeing her as no man had ever seen her. That she was displaying herself to this virtual stranger, and doing it at his command, brought an unbidden warmth to her lower abdomen.

This is what the women in some of the most exciting movies did. They followed the men's commands. They did things. Humiliating sexy things, and when the men got turned on, they took their pleasure. When she was once again facing him, she could see the gleam of arousal in his eyes, and she knew that, like those men, he would be taking his pleasure with her. Thoughts of Fitzroy, and what he had done to her in the basement flew to her mind, and she felt her pussy moisten causing her even more shame.

"Such a nice rack, and a really fine ass. Exceptional. Well it's no good you keeping that fine hot body all wrapped up in those saree dresses. We need to, how shall we say it, display the goods a bit. Share the wealth as it were."

Although she wasn't too sure what he had in mind, Swati didn't like the sounds of it. She had always dressed conservatively. Even when alone with Siva, she never flaunted her body. Sexual relations were always carried out under cover of darkness, and she always wore a nightdress to bed.

As the confused woman looked on, the guard stood, shuffled over to the garment bag on the table and opened it up. What registered first was that the dress was jet black. The second was that it was quite small.

"Here. Based on the measurements I took this should be a perfect fit. Perhaps a bit shorter than you like, but you'll get used to it. Put it on."

When she reached for her underwear, Mateo grabbed it up in his fat fingers.

"No no my sweet. These are mine to enjoy today. They just won't do under your nice new dress."

Swati looked around for alternative underthings, but saw none. As the realization dawned that he intended her to go naked under her new dress, she felt like her abdomen was turning to melted butter.

When she had first seen the way the sluts in the videos had shown off their bodies she had been scandalized, but after watching so much porn, she had begun to fantasize about what it would be like to expose herself like them. To let men see more of her womanly charms. To excite them and tease them and make them lust after her. And the fact that she was being forced to do it just made the whole idea that much more arousing. Arousing, humiliating and exciting all at once.

Dizzy with the flood of emotions, she stepped into the dress and pulled it up. It was short. Barely down past mid-thigh. The back was a series of straps that ran from side to side, exposing her entire back right down to just above the swell of her butt. The wide scooped neckline in front exposed a generous amount of cleavage. When she looked down, she could see deep between her high firm breasts.

Looking in the mirror, she saw that the tightness of the garment made it extremely revealing. Almost unable to believe that the vision before her was in fact her reflection, Swati's eyes followed the smooth brown flesh of her bare legs from her feet to where they disappeared under the scandalously short dress. Her wide hips and thin waist were accentuated by the snug fit of the dress as it hugged her every curve. Further up, the open neckline revealed a generous amount of cleavage and the upper curves of her firm breasts. The phrase "not suitable for work" sprang immediately to her mind.

"Mateo," she began, before being interrupted.

"NO. You will address me as Sir, and only as Sir. I am your superior. You are my puta. Your station was determined the moment you swallowed your first load of my cum. Now. Speak."

"Sir. Please sir. Can I get dressed now?"

"Ahhh my funny little puta. You are dressed. Dressed as a puta should be dressed. No?"

"Yes, but I have to get to work now. I have to go. Can I please change back into my clothes? Please Sir."

"How can you be so successful and yet so stupid? You have your new work clothes. Now out you go and get to work."

No. She couldn't have heard that correctly. He didn't intend for her to go up to work dressed like this. It was too revealing. She was naked under this dress. Someone would see. Men would ogle her. Women would think her a total slut. What if someone saw up her dress? The embarrassment. The humiliation of knowing she was virtually naked in her workplace. No.

The stunned woman hardly noticed as Mateo took her arm and led her from the office back into the hallway where he allowed his hand to slip down to squeeze her butt through the thin material.

"You come back at lunchtime," he whispered in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. "I have another surprise for you," and with that he was gone.