Swati's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
An Indian wife is turned into a porn slave.
9.6k words
4.5
48.2k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,292 Followers

This is the second part of a two part series and it will make more sense if you read chapter one first.

This story was written at the request of one of my readers, and deals with humiliation, degradation and shame. It is a work of erotic fiction. None of the events described here have ever happened. All of the sexually active characters in this story are over the age of 18. If stories containing dominance humiliation, submission and interracial sex offend you, then I encourage you to seek out a different story.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end.

*****

That night in bed, Siva wanted to make love. Swati did her best to act normal, but her head was filled with thoughts of her slutty behaviour at work. She could not stop thinking about how Fitzroy's cock had stretched her and rubbed on her clit, or how Mateo's small cock had slid into her asshole. While her husband ignorantly humped away, the inner slut could think of nothing but sucking that young guard's cock and swallowing his load. The memories of these things drove her excitement level higher and higher until she felt her whole body shake with her orgasm.

"Oh my," Siva remarked, as his wife trembled beneath him. "You must have been more ready than I for was for this." Then with a final thrust and a grunt, he unloaded his seed deep into his sexy wife's pussy.

Dreams of submission filled her sleep. The young guard cumming in her mouth. James playing with her naked pussy in the office. Fitzroy tying her arms and fucking her endlessly with his enormous black cock. Old fat Mateo plumbing the depths of her ass. And in each scenario, she played the willing slut. Accepting each new indignity with increased enthusiasm and arousal. It was a long and fitful night, and even though she had cum while Siva fucked her, she woke aroused and wanting.

Siva had gone in early, so Swati rolled over and let her mind drift. As it did, so did her hands and soon she had two fingers deep in her sopping pussy while her thumb rubbed her clit and her other hand teased her nipples. In less than a minute, the overheated woman felt herself tensing up. Every muscle in her body tightening like a wire until, with a squeal of pleasure, she felt a terrific orgasm wash over her entire body. Finally able to settle down, she dressed in her conservative office attire and headed for work.

Mateo simply nodded to her as she passed, as did James when he saw how conservatively she was dressed. Swati was relieved that she had not been sidelined and forced to dress slutty today. She needed to get some work done. Unfortunately, as the morning passed, her productivity was reduced as she wondered what might come next. Which one of her tormentors would make the next demand.

It was almost lunchtime when her question was answered. Fitzroy wandered through the office cleaning out garbage cans and recycling bins slowly working his way nearer and nearer to her desk. With each step closer, Swati could feel the slut in her becoming more and more excited. Her breathing became more shallow and her tummy began to melt as she watched his strong black body moving ever closer.

"Workshop. 12:30," was all he whispered to her as he emptied her waste receptacles.

The next forty five minutes were a complete loss as her mind raced at the possibilities of what might be in store for her next. Standing at the door at the appointed time, her hesitant knock was immediately answered and she was quickly ushered inside. Much to her surprise, Mateo was sitting on a stool watching her every move as she walked across the room.

"Go over there behind that shelf and change into these," he ordered, as he threw a paper bag her way.

Knowing enough not to question him, Swati simply took the bag and moved behind the shelf. Looking around, she was a bit surprised to see that she was completely obscured from their view and she opened the bag to inspect the contents. A short leather skirt that barely covered her crotch and a white men's dress shirt were accompanied by a pair of black high heeled sandals. No underwear.

She knew that they wanted her to dress in this outfit, which Mateo had undoubtedly been responsible for choosing, but why didn't they want to watch? Why not humiliate her further by making her change in front of them? Grateful for small mercies, Swati quickly undressed and slipped the skirt up her legs. The skirt was so tight and the material did not stretch. She had a difficult time pulling it up over her hips, having to wiggle her butt to finally pull it over.

The shirt was about one size too small, and being a man's shirt had no allowance for her generous bosom. The top three buttons were nowhere near closing so she had no choice but to leave them open. Slipping her feet into the excessively high heels completed her transformation from conservative wife to wanton slut.

Her hardening nipples were clearly visible through the white fabric of the shirt and despite the tightness, she could feel them wobble and slosh around as she walked back to the men. Surely they couldn't make her wear this back to the office. She would be terminated instantly. What would she tell Siva? But the thought of being forced to reveal herself in this outlandish slutty outfit made her pussy wet in spite of herself.

"Nice," Mateo growled as he watched her walk towards them. "Total slut. Isn't that what I told you Fitz? Here, just one little adjustment."

When Mateo motioned her to move in front of him, she thought for sure he was going to grab her breasts or pussy and was surprised instead when he reached up and turned up the shirt collar. He then rolled the sleeves up to her elbows before motioning her away.

"Turn around slut," the fat guard commanded as his eyes devoured her.

As she turned the embarrassed woman caught sight of Fitzroy rubbing the growing bulge in his uniform. As she thought of how it felt when he had fucked her she could feel herself becoming more aroused.

"Here, put this on," Fitzroy insisted as he threw her a light trench coat. "As much as I like the outfit, I don't want us to get arrested on the way to lunch."

Way to lunch? What was he saying? She couldn't go out to lunch in this scandalous outfit. What if someone from work saw them? What would Siva do if he heard about it? But when she objected, saying she was not hungry, both men laughed heartily.

Taking her small hand in his enormous paw, Fitzroy led the confused woman through the basement and down a back staircase to his car parked on the level below. Opening the door he pushed her down on the passenger seat. Mateo took the seat behind her and Fitzroy climbed in behind the wheel.

"Where are we going? I'm really not hungry. Someone might see me. Please. I don't want to go anywhere dressed like this," the now frightened woman pleaded.

"Don't worry honey. There's no way anybody you know will see you where we're going. I promise." And with that, Fitzroy pulled the shifter into drive and left the building.

It was only a few minutes drive to the parking lot and Swati was relieved that the coat covered her from the prying eyes in buses and cars along the route. Fitzroy was right. It was impossible that anyone who knew her would see her in this neighbourhood. The place was a slum. She thought again of the "untouchables" back home and it caused a shiver to run up her spine.

Opening the door, Fitzroy stood back to watch her exit the car. It was impossible without showing a lot of bare leg, even under cover of the coat.

"Here slut, let me help you with that. It's much too hot for that coat out here."

Disgust turned to panic as Fitzroy turned her by the shoulders and pulled off the coat, throwing it inside the car and slamming the door. Swati's mind almost exploded in fear and shame. Her breasts were all but naked to anyone who cared to look, and her skirt was so short that she could feel the light breeze on her naked crotch. A quick glance around revealed that nobody was looking, which calmed her panic somewhat.

Taking her hand once more, Fitzroy led his captive to a small side door on the building across the lot. His rhythmic rap on the door was answered by the sound of a lock followed immediately by the creaking of the door as it opened.

"Hey Fitz. What's happenin' man?" This from a large bald black man with several gold teeth who had answered the door. " Ohhh and what little treat do we have here might I ask?"

"She's here for her lunch," Fitzroy replied much to the three men's amusement.

The smell was overpowering. The whole place reeked of smoke, Stale sweat, and sex. Swati went from scared to terrified. There was no way she was eating her lunch in a place like this. No way, but she had no choice but to totter along in her high heels as Fitzroy led her further into the dank darkness.

"You ever hear of a glory hole? Oh. I forgot who I'm talking to for a minute," Mateo cackled. "Of course you have. You've probably seen dozens of movies of girls working glory holes. Yeah I bet you always wanted to try it out didn't you?"

She knew. She knew and it disgusted her even further that he was right. She knew what a glory hole was. She knew what women were expected to do in there. Sluts would bend down and suck cocks. Strangers' cocks, when they stuck them through the hole. Real sluts would suck them and swallow their cum. One after the other until the men were satisfied and the women's bellies were full.

OH MY GOD. No. NO. Were they going to make her work a glory hole? Make her swallow loads of cum? Is that what they had meant by her eating lunch. No. She couldn't. She wouldn't. It was too much. Too dirty. Too dangerous. But somewhere deep down in her subconscious mind, her inner slut was beginning to stir.

Fitzroy paraded the semi naked woman around the building once before announcing to all in attendance that his slut would be working room four, if they were so inclined to contribute to her noontime meal. That announcement was greeted with much cat calling and laughter. Several men already standing to move in the direction of her room.

Inside room four, Swati noted four holes cut a varying heights above the floor. There was a badly stained cushion, and a short stool in the room as well. Without warning or preamble, she saw a small cock push through one of the holes, recognizing immediately that it belonged to Mateo.

"Better get started slut, we don't have all day and I expect there are several guys out there waiting to contribute to your lunch."

With a stone in the pit of her stomach Swati moved towards the protruding dick. Fitzroy threw the stained pillow beneath the hole and pushed his captive to her knees. Knowing exactly what was expected, she opened her mouth and took the cock in to the root. The groan from the other side of the wall told her that she had done the right thing.

"Ay Dios mio," she heard the old guard exclaim. "I can't believe this. Fuck... Fuck... Oh fuck you slut..."

The release of his thick load into her suctioning mouth was just that quick. The old man had clearly been too excited to last any more than a few seconds in the embrace of her warm wet mouth. Fitzroy's hand on the back of her head combined with his command to swallow, made sure that Mateo's load ended up swimming in her tummy.

From then on it was a steady stream of cocks and cum. As each new cock emerged from one of the holes, Swati was forced to take it deep in her mouth and swallow the result. White, brown, yellow and black, all in various sizes and lengths, but all ready and willing to unload their juice into her waiting mouth.

With each stranger's cock she sucked, Swati fell further and further into the well of humiliation and shame. And yet, her pussy was on fire. The absolutely slutty behaviour was so much like what she had seen in the movies. It was so... So bad and yet so good. She had become one of the sluts she had seen on video and it made her crazy with arousal. She shook with a string of orgasms as she continued to suck the seemingly unending stream of rigid dicks.

She had no idea how long it had been, how many men she had serviced. Had it been fifteen? Twenty? More? It didn't matter. Finally Fitzroy helped her to her feet and wiped a warm cloth across her spew-covered chin and neck.

"Good job slut," he soothed in her ear. "Twenty six loads of cum, all swimming in your belly. Is that enough lunch for you or do you need a few more? If you are still a little peckish, I can arrange for desert."

As he helped her to her feet, Swati let out a little burp and shook her head. She was indeed, quite full. She had no desire to swallow anything else, food or otherwise. So much in a daze, she hardly noticed the men hustling her into her coat and out to the car for the return trip. Almost before she knew it, she was back in the basement workshop of the office janitor, putting on her proper office attire.

Sitting at her desk working on her piece of code. The young wife could not believe that it had not been a dream. Could not believe it, that is, until another little burp would release the taste and smell of male cum into the back of her throat. As the afternoon wore on and she became used it, it became less and less unpleasant and more and more exciting. Having had an extended lunch break, the dutiful wife texted Siva to tell him she had to work late.

Her phone almost immediately pinged a message. Expecting a return from Siva, she opened the message without looking at the sender.

"Working late I see. Be in my workshop in forty-five minutes"

How had Fitzroy gotten her number? It must have been when she changed clothes at noon. Her phone had been out of her possession during that entire time. Distracted as she was Swati forced herself to concentrate and finish up for the day before going to meet Fitzroy.

As the door closed behind her, Fitzroy slid the deadbolt into place. The loud metallic click echoed through the dark space. An icicle of fear gripped the poor woman as she wondered what was in store for her this time.

"I've been anxious all afternoon slut," Fitzroy groaned as he moved toward her. "Twenty-six guys got theirs today and I'm still waiting. Strip off and be quick about it."

It had become habit now to follow his instructions without question and without thinking of objecting Swati quickly found herself shivering naked in the cold room. When she looked at Fitzroy, she was not really surprised to see him slowly stroking the length of his hard black cock as he surveyed her body.

"We have a problem here slut," he announced rather gruffly. "You see, I like to eat pussy. I mean I REALLY like to eat pussy, and I'm not too fond of having that wirey hair tickling my nose and cramping my style. You, my dear, have one hairy-assed pussy, and I am not about to deal with all that hair. Come here. Take these scissors and trim that down as short as you can."

Swati could not believe her ears. He wanted her to cut off her pubic hair. Right here in front of him. To trim it as short as possible. There would be no hiding herself now. If she did as he was commanding, her sex would be on display whenever she was naked. What would Siva say when he discovered her?And what if James tried to feel her up again? Only a true slut would cut off her hair.

As her mind wrestled with these thoughts, Swati didn't notice Fitzroy moving in closer until his hands were on her. She felt almost weightless as the enormous janitor wrapped his huge hands around her waist and lifted her onto a cushion he had placed on the workbench. Without any ado, he then placed her feet on conveniently placed stools forcing her to spread her thighs.

"Pull the hair out, then trim it as close to the skin as possible. Start in the middle just above your hungry slit and then move to each side," Fitzroy directed as he stood back to enjoy the show.

Her face red with shame, Swati began her assigned task. Snip... Snip... Working from the center to the sides as she had been directed it took surprisingly little time until she could see her skin clearly through the remaining short stubble of hair.

"Very good my sweet," the janitor cooed as he turned to pick up something from behind him. "Now you're going to lather up and shave it so it's nice and smooth for my lips and tongue. You want to feel my lips and tongue on your pussy don't you girl? You have never been eaten like I'm going to eat you.

Like a slap in the face, Swati realized that she was now going to be required to shave herself bare. Right here in front of him. The janitor. She had never shaved herself clean. Having pubic hair was a sign of being an adult. Then she thought of all the sluts on the Internet. They were almost all shaved. It was what sluts did, and she was now Fitzroy's slut so she must comply. In a mental fog of humiliation and excitement, she was soon as smooth as a baby.

After cleaning her up with a warm damp cloth, Fitzroy pulled another stool up between her spread legs and sat right down. The first contact between his fat wet lips and her cunt caused a firework to explode in her brain. Siva, had never kissed her down there. Unconsciously, her hands moved to hold Fitzroy's head in place. Her long slender fingers pulling his head deeper between her legs.

Fitzroy hadn't been lying. He really must have loved eating pussy, because he was an expert at it. His lips devoured both her outer and inner lips. His tongue alternated between teasing her clit and penetrating her pussy like a flat cock. In less than a minute, Swati was moaning and begging him to make her cum. She begged, but Fitzroy was in no hurry. Watching her carefully, he kept her on the edge of orgasm until she broke.

"Please... Please... Pleeeaassse let me cum," Swati panted as Fitzroy continued his ministrations. "Fuck me. Fuck me if that's what you want. Anything. Just let me cum."

Fitzroy backed away and wiped her juices off his face. Never taking his eyes off hers, he slowly and purposefully unzipped his trousers and exposed his rigid cock. Swati glanced down. She had seen a lot of cocks in the last week, but none to compare to this monster. Fully twice as big as Siva. She remembered how it had stretched her the first time he had fucked her and the memory of that sensation drove her closer to her peak.

She wanted it. She wanted it more than anything in the world, and she began to beg him to fill her up. Fitzroy knew that he had her now. This conservative little wife was lying on his workbench with her legs spread wide, pussy drooling with her juices, begging for his cock. Who was he to deny her the pleasure she so desperately wanted?

Swati could feel the head of his enormous dick pressing against her cunt. Fitzroy rubbed it up and down between her soaking wet lips to make himself slippery before lining himself up with her hungry hole and pressing inwards. He stopped just as the head popped in.

"Tell me again," he commanded. "Tell me you want it. Tell me you want my big black cock in your little brown cunt. Say it."

"Please. Please put it in me," she pleaded her tormentor. "Please, I want your b b big black c c c cock in my little brown c c cunt."

Having achieved his objective, Fitzroy granted her her wish. Eyes locked on hers, he slowly pushed himself further inside. He could see the mixture of excitement and discomfort on her face as he pressed forward. His size molding her pussy into a new shape. Stopping half way in he pulled back to spread more of her juices on his cock and then pressed back in. Back and forth, deeper and deeper until his pendulous balls pressed against her ass.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,292 Followers