Sweat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to put it in me?" she asked.

Wrapping his right hand around his shaft, he guided himself to her slick lips. She lowered herself and the crown slipped inside her. They both gasped as she sank down, enveloping him within the silky soft walls of her moist pussy.

"Don't you dare cum inside me," she warned.

"I won't," he said, shaking his head.

"I'm serious," she scolded. "I'll kick your ass."

Gary's hands rose to cup her breasts as she accepted the last of him. Her head tilted back, and she began shifting her hips back and forth, rocking atop him.

"Oh, God, yes," she purred. "That feels so good."

He squeezed her nipples and she nearly screamed, stiffening atop him.

"I need you to fuck me, Gary," she said.

Needing no more encouragement, he rolled them over, his cock leaving her as he did so. She let out a small cry as his full weight came down on her.

"Do you want me to take the cuffs off?" he asked.

"No," she nearly screamed.

Again, he steered himself to her. He paused a moment, and she nodded at him. Advancing, he steadily filled her.

"More," she said, as his balls reached her ass.

Gary pulled back until only the tip remained inside her, then shoved his hips forward, propelling himself into her. She grunted, and he repeated the action.

"Fuck me hard," she demanded.

He did so, increasing the force, but not the speed, of his thrusts. Sliding his arms under her, he reached up and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her toward him as he rammed his cock deep. She cried out each time he plunged into her. Again, Gary watched as Gen's face twisted in erotic frenzy.

"Right there," she groaned. "Don't stop."

Now, he moved faster, pistoning in and out of her. Pinned under her lower back, her fingers clawed at the sheets; trying to hold steady as he pounded into her. Gen's mind was awash in ecstasy, and she trembled beneath him. He felt the familiar ache growing in his balls, and knew he couldn't last much longer. Opening his mouth, he was about to warn her when she spoke first.

"I'm gonna cum," she croaked.

The words had barely left her mouth when her pussy clenched. She convulsed as powerful spasms ripped through her strong body. Once more, Gen's body arched into the air, lifting him slightly. Her reaction, and the sensation of her wrapped around him, pushed him over the edge. His hands abandoned her; the right moving to his slick shaft, holding himself as he exited her pussy; the left pressed against the bed, bracing himself as he rose over her.

"Here it cums," he muttered, jerking himself roughly.

He erupted, shooting a long stream of hot, white cum onto her stomach. She cried out as it hit her. Firing again, his semen reached up to her breasts, splattering across her right nipple. Gary's arm quivered, nearly buckling and sending him crashing down on Gen, but he held on as he deposited more and more of his seed on her torrid flesh.

His balls empty, he collapsed beside Gen, lying against her left side. Neither spoke for several minutes as they breathed deeply, riding out the aftershocks of their orgasms. Gary tilted his head to appreciate the sticky mess spread across Gen's torso.

"Jesus, you stink," she said, finally.

"What?" he cried. "You came, didn't you?"

She laughed loudly. The sounded echoed off the bedroom walls.

"Three times," she admitted. "But, I meant you're all sweaty."

"Well, I was working all day," he said, defending himself. "And, then I went to the gym."

"Mmmm, hmmm," she muttered.

"You remember the gym, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, tough guy, I remember," she allowed.

"Why don't we go take that shower you promised me?" he suggested.

"Maybe we should wait a couple minutes," she countered. "I don't think I can walk yet."

"You don't exactly smell like a bouquet of roses right now, you know?" he teased.

"Dick," she blurted. "Take these cuffs off so I can beat your ass."

She squirmed, trying to move away from him.

"That's hardly incentive to free you, now is it?" he asked, soberly.

"Fuckin' cops," she spat.

"Crazy ass civilians," he retorted, mocking her.

Gen rolled onto her side, exposing her wrists.

"Now, where'd I put that key?" Gary asked, teasing.

"You'd better be kidding," she said.

"Don't worry, I've got it," he assured her as he rose from the bed, and then knelt beside his bag.

A few moments passed, and he returned. Removing the handcuffs, he placed them on her nightstand. Gary hadn't made them very tight, but Gen rubbed her wrists as she slipped from the bed. She grabbed a towel and blotted her face, then wiped his cum from her body.

Taking the cloth from her, Gary cleaned himself, then tossed it toward her clothes hamper. Gen picked up a vapor cigarette. She climbed into the bed, and leaned back against the headboard as she "lit up." When she exhaled, he could smell strawberries.

"Want some?" she asked, holding it out to him as he crawled up to sit beside her.

"No, thanks," he said. "Never got into smoking...anything."

"Goody two shoes," she said.

"That's not what you were saying a few minutes ago," he retorted.

She looked at him.

"True," she allowed. "You got me there."

"A couple times," he observed. "Or, was it three?"

"I told you it was three," she said.

He simply smiled at her.

"You're a smart-ass," she scoffed. "I like that."

"This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship," he said as she continued puffing away.

"We'll see," she mumbled.

Gary's eyes lingered on her naked body. Gen finished smoking, and stood up to put her vape on the dresser. Stopping, she looked at herself in the mirror. She rotated left and right, and he studied her firm ass. His cock began to stiffen.

"Like what you see?" she asked, her eyes meeting his in the mirror.

"Very much," he said.

She spun toward him.

"Let's go hit the shower before that thing gets out of control," she said, pointing at his growing erection.

Before leading him to the bathroom, she reached in her nightstand and removed a golden-foil packet.

Hot water pelted their bodies and steam filled the shower stall as they washed each other; their fingers groping at soapy skin. Gen shoved Gary to the wall and held him there. His body jumped when his shoulder blades touched the cool tiles. She pushed her body against his, trapping his cock between them - the shaft pressed into her stomach - and she wiggled, baiting him as her flesh brushed his.

Gary's right hand migrated around her waist and then drifted downward across her ass. Gen stiffened when his fingers fiddled along her crack. As the tip of his middle finger penetrated her hole, she rose up onto her tip-toes, her back arched, and she moaned. Dragging her nails along his chest, she fought to control herself; trying to hold back, even as her body wanted to surrender.

"Yessss," she sighed, the sound almost lost in the hiss of water spraying from the showerhead.

Gary didn't hesitate, probing deeper, and moving his left hand downward. Finding her clit, he rubbed her hard and fast, manipulating her as she trembled under his touch. He kissed her shoulder and she clawed at him. His cock throbbed, and he ached to be inside her.

"I want to fuck you again," he announced.

She looked up at him, and he kissed her mouth. Gen smiled as he pulled back, waiting for her answer.

"Don't stop," she demanded.

He didn't ask if she meant the kissing or fingering, so he continued doing both. Gen quivered, and wrapped both hands around his cock. She tried to stroke him as her strength drained away. Gary's finger filled her ass, and she fought for breath, already on the verge of orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," she rasped.

"No," he said, simply.

Gary suspended his efforts.

"Please," she begged. "I need to."

"Not yet," he told her.

"Don't fucking tease me," she said, trying to tear free of his grasp.

He nudged his finger deeper into her ass. She cried out, and froze in place, her eyes screwed closed.

"You'll cum when I want you to," he said, pulling her to him.

"Mother..." she began.

Gary spun them, slamming her back to the wall, and massaged her clit roughly.

"Fuuuck," she finished.

His fingers moved faster, and she came within seconds, nearly collapsing before he squashed himself against her, supporting her body with his. Gen clutched at him as she came.

"Oh, God, yes," she groaned.

"That's right," Gary growled, "now you can fucking cum."

He continued pleasuring her, fucking her with his fingers as she squirmed wildly. Gary didn't slow his carnal assault, prolonging her orgasm, or causing a second before the first had faded - neither of them would be able to tell. Releasing him, Gen convulsed, and a low sob escaped her throat as Gary examined her face. Her eyes still shut, her nose wrinkled, and her mouth hung open as she tried to take in air.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, leaning in close.

Her eyes opened, and she looked at him.

"I'm a mess," she said, shaking her head.

"That's not always a bad thing," he assured her, "especially right now."

Gary kept his fingers on Gen as she slowly recovered.

"You are not a nice man," she said.

"I never claimed to be," he replied, soberly.

"What about that whole 'Damsel in Distress' scene at the gym?" she asked.

"Just doing my job, Ma'am," he said. "Protecting and serving."

"You're a dick," she laughed.

"A rock hard one," he pointed out.

"I can tell," she said, her hands falling to his cock.

"I could use some help with that," he said.

"Well, why don't you get your finger out of my ass, and put on that condom," she suggested, nodding toward the soap dish where she'd tossed the prophylactic when they stepped into the tub.

Making sure she could stand on her own, he carefully withdrew his finger, then fumbled as he rolled the latex over his shaft. Gen remained against the wall as she watched him. Her right hand drifted to her pussy, and her fingers capered across her clit.

"Hurry up," she ordered.

Slipping his hands under her ass, he lifted. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as he again pinned her to the tile - his feet spread wide to help steady them. The head of his cock brushed against her lips, and she gasped. Gary paused for a moment, judging their balance, then precariously moved his right hand to his shaft, and guided it to her.

"Do it," Gen hissed.

Driving his hips forward, Gary forced his cock into her, going several inches before he stopped.

"Fuck," she gasped.

Gary grunted as she constricted around him. His hand returned to her bottom, and as he began sliding his length in and out of her pussy, his middle finger circled her asshole.

"Harder," she demanded.

He complied without hesitation, ramming himself into her, and Gen writhed as he nudged the tip of his finger into her ass.

"Just like that," she moaned in his ear. "Fuck me hard."

"You feel so good," Gary croaked, fighting to keep a solid grip on her.

Gen's forehead fell to his shoulder, and a small bark of delight escaped her throat each time he slammed into her. She dragged her nails over his back as she held him. They found that perfect, elusive rhythm - when two beings merge - her body rising and falling between him and the wall, descending as he thrust upward, and repeating the motion over and over, both blissfully ignorant of everything else in the world.

For several minutes, Gary worked himself into her with an almost machine-like efficiency, his arms supporting her lithe body as pleasure coursed through them both. He held her securely, his fingers sinking into her skin, and she rode him, her heels digging into the cheeks of his ass.

Her mouth found his, and they moaned together as each greedily inhaled the other's breath. Their bodies quivered, their flesh almost vibrating. Gary's muscles strained, and even as the rest of his body stiffened, his knees threatened to give out.

"I'm cumming," he roared.

Gary didn't hear her. His brain was overwhelmed with physical and intellectual input. His cock swelled, and he exploded, shooting his cum deep inside her. For one brief moment, the answers to all the world's mysteries lay at his fingertips; God, and his infinite plan for the universe, were seemingly within his grasp. But, as he reached out for it, it disappeared like smoke in the wind, and he fell inexorably back toward the Earth.

"Give it to me," she begged.

The sensation pushed Gen over the edge once more. Her orgasm ripped through her like an earthquake, and she shook violently. Their bodies spasmed in the mist, and their voices joined in one loud cry. They embraced each other, convulsing for several minutes.

Neither held any comprehension of time as they remained still, intertwined, and pressed against the tiles. They weakened even as they slowly recovered, and Gen began to slide down the dewy wall.

"I'd better put you down," he warned, turning his head to gaze into her eyes.

Still trembling as the last aftershocks of her orgasm rolled through her, she nodded, and carefully unwrapped her legs. Tentatively, she stood on her own. Keeping his left hand on her hip, Gary placed his right - fingers spread wide - on the wall, bracing himself as he regained his strength.

"That was quite a workout," Gen whispered, holding him.

"I didn't expect two in one night," he allowed.

"You don't usually cum twice?" she asked, teasing.

He laughed loudly.

"That's not what I meant," he said.

"I know, dummy," she said, delivering a playful punch to his side.

"Fuck," he groaned, pretending to collapse.

"Come on," she said, pulling at him, "let's get dressed and have a drink before you leave."

"I'm leaving?" he asked, not completely surprised.

Gary hadn't intended to spend the night, but he wanted to see what she'd say.

"Yes," she answered, firmly. "Though, I do like to workout a few times a week. So, maybe we can pair up again soon."

Gen smiled, and gave him a wink, as she stepped out of the tub and reached for a towel. He took a few moments to admire her glistening body, then followed.

12