Sweat

Story Info
A slave endures harsh punishment.
2.7k words
4.27
24k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers

God, it was hot, unbearably hot. Sweat beaded up against Lydia's skin but offered no relief from the heat. She tried to cry out but the gag in her mouth held her jaws open, her poor lips and tongue dried and cracking from the relentless heat. The heat that was only made worse by the rubber suit covering her head to toe. It held her tightly, seeming to shrink warm created by the nearby blazing fire. Despite the sweat trapped within it, the inside would both cling to and at the same time slip along her skin creating the sensation of phantom touches. As though a lover were caressing her skin.

How long had she been there in front of the fire? She couldn't tell, the heat was causing Lydia's mind to whirl and become foggy from the heat. She needed relief, just a single drop of cool water on her aching tongue would be enough. Lydia struggled again against the body cage that held her. The tight steel cage had been hung directly in front of the large fireplace so that helpless slaves covering in rubber would be forced to endure the hellish nightmare they had taken to calling "the Sweatbox". Rarely did a slave have to be punished with this torture more than once, and after being released they were never the same. The heat broke them all, it was only a matter of time.

It wasn't her fault, she had thought, her heel had caught on the carpet causing her to trip, bump into a table and spill her tray. It had been her misfortune that the table had held the mistresses favorite serving set which had smashed to pieces on the floor, and even worse that the tray which had been a fixed to her belt and supported by chains clipped to her poor nipples, had spilled its contents of red wine filled glasses, all over the Mistress on the one day she had chosen to wear a beautiful new white silken gown that had been a very expensive gift from an admirer. The Mistress usually wore rubber and latex for this very reason. It was easy to clean and never stained. Why had she picked that day of all days to ignore her own rules?

Lydia felt that she was being unfairly punished. The Mistress had not been mad nor had she gotten angry and shouted. Lydia would have felt better if she had. When the Mistress got angry Slaves here punished with spanking or whippings, punishments that were quick but that Lydia could have tolerated and would have gladly endured. But when the Mistress got calm and gold, she punished slaves in the most severe manner.

Lydia had thrown herself at the Mistress's feet and begged her to beat her for her mistake. She had screamed and pleaded to be imprisoned in the dungeon to be abused by the other slaves or staked up in the Garden as a warning to others. Those were light and innocent punishments compared to the Sweat Box. Anything but the Sweatbox, she would even have been glad to have been put in with the toilet slaves rather than this.

The Mistress showed no emotion as Lydia had cried as the other slaves had bound her in tight latex, and had personally put the mask on her face fully sealing her inside. She had continued to beg for forgiveness until the Mistress placed the metal ring in her mouth gagging her and silencing her while holding her jaws open. Drool had dripped steadily from her mouth as The Mistress's rubber coated fingers removed the piercing from her tongue, for all the slaves were required to be pierced so they could serve her needs at any time. The gag had been made with a special rod in the middle of the ring that would slip through the hole in the slave's tongue and a stud affixed so that the slave's tongue was permanently held out and on display, forcing them to helplessly drool.

Hot salty tears welled up in Lydia's eyes as, several other slaves brought in the steel cage and proceeded to hang it up on the hook in front of the fireplace. Her Mistress's licked up the streaming tears and whispered into Lydia's ear.

"Forgiveness if only for those who are sorry. You are not sorry yet, but when your punishment is over you will be." Her mouth was so close to her ear she could almost feel her tongue on the latex covering it. Lydia continued to whimper as she had been placed into the metal cage and it closed around her. The Mistress had then snapped the lock closed and placed the key onto her necklace. The punishment would only end when the Mistress wished it and then only by her hand.

Time had ceased to exist trapped in the cage before the fire. The rubber gripped Lydia's body tightly both shielding her from the heat and making it worse at the same time. At first, her second skin had been cool but once it began to heat up it seemed to contract and pull at her most intimate places while sweat, trapped with nowhere to go, pooled in every crack and crevice. The heat from the fire and her own body seemed to feed off one another becoming more and more unbearable as time passed.

The only indication she had of time's passage was that every now and then another slave would come to add wood and stoke the fire to keep it roaring. There were no clocks or window, nothing to denote the passage of time, further impeded as her foggy head began to swim. Lydia could no longer think straight, her saliva had dried up long ago and when she tried to pee herself in a desperate ill-conceived effort to cool her overheating body she had found herself unable to do so. Her body was desperate to hang on to any hydration and had apparently put her bladder offline.

The suit stimulated her body driving what little conciseness she had left mad with sexual desire. She had at first tried to distract herself sexual fantasies until realizing she could not move her arms and thus not offer herself any self-gratification. While the tight latex of the suit pulled and tugged at her crotch, even managing to directly stimulate her erect clit, no matter how much she rocked her hips she could not manage enough to push her over the edge. Struggling on caused the cage to sway slightly resulting in further sensations to her body. In frustration Lydia pressed her breasts against the bars, rubbing her hard nipples against the metal, the only part of her she could directly effect in her frenzied attempt to achieve orgasm.

The heat was also causing the warm rubber to give off an even stronger scent which was helping neither Lydia's muddy brain or her sexual frustration serving only to fuel her boggled mind with heated delusions and fantasies of The Mistress releasing her from her sweaty prison and rewarding her with orgasms. Mainly times during these hallucinations she had nearly managed to drift off into unconsciousness only to drag herself back from the blackness. Bad as the torture was Lydia knew that if a slave passed out in the sweat box, they were punished with extended times for trying to escape their punishments.

She rocked her hips again back and forth causing the sweat lubed latex to briskly tweak her aching clit again sending waves of pleasure up her spine. She whimpered and rocked again. So close but unable to get off. She pressed her nipples harder into the cage bars but they did not give her enough of the sharp pain and pleasure she craved from them. Her mind began to wonder with visions of the Mistress relentlessly assaulting her poor nipples making the poor girl dance on her tiptoes and cry out in pleasure. Her sex fevered brain only causing her body temperature to rise making the situation rise. While the Mistress was careful so that no slave had suffered anything more than mild dehydration, if she was not careful Lydia could easily cause harm to herself.

More time passed, and several more times slaves came and stoked the fire as Lydia hung helplessly before the fire. No matter how she begged and pleaded with her eyes and whimpers they ignored her. No one would dare interfere with the Mistress's punishments less they end up in the Sweatbox themselves. No one wanted to be in Lydia's place and they would do anything to prevent it.

Again and again, she over heated rubbery body caused daydreams of freedom and sexual fantasies to dance through her head. Her rubber covered hips thrust non-stop now, the slippery latex grinding back and forth across her clit and digging deeper and deeper into her folds. It even molded perfectly to her ass, making its way up between her butt cheeks until her wedgie even teased her sensitive asshole. In a moment of clarity, Lyia was glad that the Mistress had not plugged her as she was usually one to do. In the next moment her lust boiling brain wish she had, then the warm rolling pleasure in the pit of her stomach could turn into the crashing waves of intense orgasms that she so desperately needed.

After three hours Lydia was so far gone that through the sweat and confusion, as she watches the Mistress approach she thought it merely another hallucination caused by the heat. Still, she pleaded with her eyes that if only the Mistress would save her from the heat she would so grateful as to even drink her Mistress's piss to cool her body and quench her thirst. At the same time she couldn't help but to thrust her hips towards the woman as if to say; here it is mistress it is all your come and let it cum for you. She did not even notice when the cage was removed from the hook and set on the ground, nor did she see the slaves put out the fire or the click as locks were removed.

As soon as the cage was open and Lydia's slick rubber body was pulled from the cage, her legs gave way under her as she slumped to the ground too weak to stand. Through the haze Lydia look up at the Mistress standing before her, she saw not a cruel woman in latex but a beautiful goddess of kindness and mercy and Lydia had learned her lesson well. No sooner had the gag and mask been removed than she threw herself at her Goddess's feet. Throwing her arms around the woman's waist and pressed her over heat sweaty face into her rubber covered abdomen. The cool latex feeling like heaven on her face.

"Thank you, Mistress," Lydia cried her face still buried in the other woman's stomach, " thank you for teaching me the error of my ways and soothing my hot skin with your glorious body. I will never disappoint you again. Thank you. I will do anything for you, name it and it's yours, my mistress, please just allow this slave a cool drink, even if it is your pee I will gladly drink it for you."

"No need little Pet, you have done well in taking your punishment and learned to be more careful in the future. You have pleased me and more than earned a reward." The Mistress purred. In her hand, the Mistress had brought a goblet of water. This she poured out onto her abdomen just above Lydia's face. She could feel the cool sensation through her own rubber suit as the water ran down her stomach to her crotch, and shivered in pleasure as she felted the sweaty little slave hungrily lap it up.

Lydia furiously licked and sucked the refreshing water off her Mistress's latex as it ran down her body, in her feverish state Lydia had never felt so pleased in her life. She had made the Mistress proud and was allowed to touch her glorious body, there was no greater reward for a slave in the Mistress's mansion. To serve her personally was the goal of all the slaves, and here she was allowed to not only touch the Mistress but to serve her with her touch.

As the stream of water slowly stopped, Lydia clamped her mouth over her Mistress's crotch, reaching behind to grab her rubber coat butt for leverage to press her face deeper causing the Mistress to sigh in pleasure. Lydia glowed with happiest knowing she was financially able to pleasure the Mistress. Latex-gloved hand stroked her poor heated face soothing her with their cool touch while she worked her tongue over the latex frantically, hoping that she would be granted the ability to taste her mistress's wonderful sweetness.

The Mistress sighed again as she felt her own orgasm built. The greatest thing about the Sweat Box punishment, how obedient and eager slaves were to please after only a few hours in it with repetitively little effort or harm to their bodies, and their minds while not broken would never recover. All she needed to do to endear herself to these beautiful young women was a little torture followed by the greatest orgasms of their lives, and the Sweatbox made it so easy to do. All she needed to do now was push the young vulnerable girl over the edge. She leaned over the body of the girl who was clamped to her crotch like a leech, determined to suck her dry, and released her from her rubber body suit.

As much as she loved the look and feel of rubber, removing it after such intense stimulation would serve its purpose to enhance the slave's senses and make them easier for her to manipulate. She allowed the cool air to caress the girl's sensitive skin causing goose bumps to break out all over her body. Shivers racked Lydia's body translating directly to stimulation for the Mistress who grasped the back of her head pushing it harder into her and in the instant before her orgasm hit she shoved her rubber fingers into Lydia's soaking pussy. After hours of stimulation and the extremely oversensitive state of her nerves due to the removal of the suit, she came the instant she was penetrated.

Lydia's body imploded in raw sexual pleasure. Her brain melted away leaving her only with the rolling throbbing pleasure in her stomach and massive orgasm after orgasm helplessly pounded her body. She was only faintly aware when the mistress came in her mouth, the thrusting of latex crotch cutting off Lydia' air. But she no longer needed to breathe, she has ceased to exist she was consummated with the pleasure, her heat stroked brain causing her to believe she had become the Mistress's orgasm. Her hips ground and thrust recklessly on the fingers driving countless more orgasms into her overwhelmed body until the crashing waves finally drove her down into unconsciousness.

The Mistress smiled down at Lydia's twitching body, the girl's hips still madly twitching as, even unconscious, her body was still caught in the grip of a few remaining orgasms. This girl was now her body and soul, she would forever serve her blindly, chasing that pleasure. There would be nothing she could not ask or order she could not give that her new broken slave would not obey. Idly she licked the dampness of the girl's juices from her gloves.

"Take her to the infirmary and have them start emergency recovery, I do not want my new toy to die on me. Make sure they know that she needs fluids and rest. I, myself will tell them when she is well enough to be considered recovered, then put the punishment gear away until it is needed again. Fail in these orders and it will be very soon indeed".

The slaves bowed in acknowledgment and hurried to fulfill her orders. Lydia would be taken to the medical room in the wings where she would be wrapped in blankets and packed with ice to bring her temperature down. A nurse would supply her with IV fluids and rest until she regained consciousness and continue to do so until she was strong enough to feed herself. She would only be released when the Mistress gave the order. For no slave dared risk the punishment of the Sweatbox.

MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers