Sweat in the Dirt

Story Info
A man is kidnapped by his girlfriend.
5.2k words
4.32
30.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The job was simple but effective. He was arranged on the back seat with his hands bound neatly in front of him with a long length of rope that had been passed around his waist then dropped to his feet where the same neat coils repeated themselves around his ankles. There was a thick piece of fabric in his mouth pulled tight enough that he was forced to open his lips. His tongue had begun to cramp behind it and saliva dampened the fabric. He tried to move, to see how far they had driven but Sven soon realised that it was useless. The rope around his waist had been secured to a seatbelt and he found he couldn't do much but wriggle about uselessly. He laughed.

"Thought you'd like this." Mimi eyed him in the rear view mirror, watched his hair fall into his face. "You may as well just lie there."

He mumbled something unintelligible. Mimi took one hand off the wheel and pulled down the gag, laughed at him.

Sven sighed heavily, flexed his facial muscles. "You really did a good job. I never saw this coming." He let his head fall lazily onto the old vinyl, watched her hands move on the wheel, her wrists pale against the blue edge of her jacket.

"You're always tired after work." She mused. "I watched you roll your shoulders and stretch when you got out of the car on the street and knew it was the right time."

"You did?" he asked. The car bumped off the main road. Sven presumed they were heading towards the hills and forests of Halworth Downs at a time when there would be very few dog walkers or ramblers to distract them.

In the mirror, Mimi nodded, smiled as she watched her boyfriend try to move his head and flip the errant strand away.

"You need to relax." She said. "And so do I. Spend some time with nature away from the phone and TV. Ignore emails for a few hours."

Sven nodded, wiggled in the seat again, his fingers reaching down towards his pockets and falling just a few inches too short.

"Don't worry." Mimi smiled. "It's right here. Turned off, I might add. It's not good for you, sweetie."

"Oh," he nodded, saw his phone land on the front passenger seat next to hers. "Good. Thank you." He beamed at her, realised the thank you wasn't just for the safe keeping of his phone but, as he was so often finding with her, for everything. He had never been with another woman who could read him quite so well as Amanda Danners.

"We have the weekend, we have tonight." She mused, her voice musical. "And I have the cutest boy in the world on my back seat. Work can wait."

"Wouldn't a glass of wine done?" Sven asked, glad that it hadn't. "I could have run you a bath, given you a foot rub."

Mimi took a right, jerked the car over another pothole. "Sorry." She winced as he slid forward. "You okay?"

Sven nodded.

"Good." She shrugged. "I just thought it might be nice for us to make use of these warm summer nights. Anyway, you did ask for this."

"Oh." The noise came with a deep belly laugh, full of regret and somewhere not too far beneath, yearning. "Fuck."

"Well, I like to give my baby what he wants." Her voice was a sing-song. "Plus, it's pretty hot. Kidnap you. Take you to the forest. I know I'm not quite the tribe of Amazons your twelve year old self had in mind but, hey." She shrugged again. "I might even fuck you if you're lucky."

"It is hot." Sven said. "Really hot. I'm glad you took the bag off my head, though."

"Pillowcase." Mimi corrected. "Now, get ready, sweetheart. We're here."

The car came to a stop. The engine noise from Mimi's beaten up old Ford faded, replaced by the chirruping of birds and insects. Anticipation simmered in his gut and, despite himself, Sven pulled again at the ropes. The length slipped and pushed tantalisingly against his crotch, jammed against his half-hard cock like it was electric. He exhaled heavily, jerked up as Mimi pulled open the door closest to his head.

"Look at you." she laughed. "So cute." She bent and kissed him on the mouth, light enough to make him moan when she pulled away. "Eager, too." Her hand replaced the rope between his thighs and the breath caught in his throat. "Good boy."

"What are you going to do?" he asked. Mimi's jacket was pressed against his cheek as she leant forward and popped the seat belt. Pulled away the ropes at his feet. Her perfume filled his head, all oranges and summertime with something darker beneath it, an itch in the back of his brain.

"You'll find out soon enough." Mimi answered. "Sit up. Put your legs down. I'll help you out."

"Yes, Ma'am." The words came without prompt. Sven hadn't even expected it himself. They had slipped from his lips as automatically as breathing.

Mimi walked around the car and opened the opposite door, cupped his face with her hand. "You look nervous, baby."

Sven grinned. "It's not everyday I get taken to the woods by a cute girl, is it?"

"No." she nodded. "It isn't and it won't be. Get out."

He did as asked, staggering awkwardly from the car, the rushing endorphins making his legs weak. Her amused features making the blood rush south so that he was at once, hard and light headed, desperate for her.

"I've got you." Mimi's fingers were knotted into the rope that secured his wrists to his waist. "You need to do nothing but stand against this tree." She hefted him backward so that the bark dug into his back, pushed its way through the thin cotton of his work shirt.

She untied him completely and shifted on her feet like she was about to rope a particularly flighty calf before securing his wrists so that his arms were pulled backwards around the thick trunk, the long rope holding them in place. Sven had to stand with his legs apart and his chest pushed put a little, to make the standing comfortable. Somewhere in the forest, a branch snapped.

"What was that?" his head jerked to the side and his eyes went wide. Mimi laughed.

"Calm down, it's probably just a deer or something." She grinned, rubbed his side for a few moments like soothing a scared horse then moved higher, kissed him on the neck. "Maybe it isn't." she teased, her breath against his ear, "Maybe we're being watched."

He couldn't help but moan, felt like his blood had been replaced with gasoline and she flamed in the sunset. He didn't speak, just watched as she pulled open his belt, edged down the zip on his pants. Her prying fingers were cold against the heat of his hardening flesh. Mimi smirked.

"And you always said you didn't like camping." The sing song in her voice returned, chiding, mocking, made his mouth ache for hers.

For a few moments she watched him blush, his bottom lip sinking behind his teeth, his eyes closing, then pressed him again, her hand never relenting from the long, languid strokes she gave him. "Not like you to be quiet, pet."

"No, Ma'am." The words hissed through his gritted teeth. "Oh fuck. Babe, I-"

"What?" Her hand flew to his cheek again. "What was that?"

He smiled, exhaled. "Sorry. Ma'am, if you keep on going I'm going to come."

She nodded, rubbed his chest. "We'll soon fix that." She said. "I want to keep you on edge. Make you focus."

She stepped away and he watched her amble to the car with the kind of relaxed sway that people have on the beach or at summer picnics. Mimi looked like she was heading for a cool bag full of beers but returned, inevitably with a crop and a handful of clothes pegs.

"Playtime." She waved the crop at her boyfriend then swatted him across the thighs with it. He gasped, shifted against the tree.

"Harder than I expected." He said.

Mimi nodded slowly, traced upward over his erection with the tip of the crop. "Good." She said. "Remember you have your safeword if you need it."

Sven nodded. "Yes, Ma'am. Red, yellow, green. Just like usual."

"Yep." Mimi pulled his pants around his ankles, watched the thick muscles in his thighs flex as he shifted his weight from foot to foot. "Ready?"

Sven nodded, watched his girlfriend step back and focus on his thighs. The second swat she landed was harder than the first, it set the rhythm for the blows that followed; neat strikes that made him moan and struggle.

"Thank you." He said. Repeated the phrase over and over as the blows landed like some meditative litany. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"My pleasure, darling." Mimi's tone was bright and glinted with desire. She centred herself, felt herself tighten at the vision of him breathing hard and desperate with the welts rising on his thighs. She would have fucked him then and there if she hadn't had anything else planned. She dropped the crop, stepped towards him, felt the heat rise off his body.

"Such a good boy." She whispered, popping open the buttons on his shirt.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Sven nuzzled at her hair, swallowed hard.

"Who do you belong to?" she asked, her hand rubbing his chest, pushing away his shirt. "Tell me, baby."

"You." He said, clearing his throat. "You, Ma'am."

"Yes." She nodded, tiptoed upward to kiss him. "You do."

Their lips met, her tongue prying his mouth open. Mimi pushed him against the tree again, her arm flung around his neck with passionate urgency. Her palms were anchored into his sides, her body flat against his.

"Are you okay?" she asked, planted another peck on his mouth.

He nodded, smiled. "Yes, I think-OW."

Mimi laughed, stepped back again. "Good."

"That fucking hurt, Amanda."

She laughed mischeviously. "Nipple twist never fails, sugar."

"Fucking hell."

Mimi stepped forward, rubbed his chest. "I've barely even started."

She pulled a couple of clothes pegs from her jacket pocket and smiled at him. Snapped one of them open and shut a couple of times. Sometimes the simplest things were the most effective.

He didn't speak. Didn't need to; his body gave him away every time and Mimi never tired of watching his eyes get inky or of the way his breaths came louder through parted, expectant lips. She never tired of it because she had waited so long to see it in a lover and had thought that she would never find someone who thrilled at the tightening of ropes or the slap of the crop the way she did. For the longest time, Mimi feared that she would have no choice but to fold away her desires like a stack of old photographs and take them out only in the most private moments. Then, one night, she had told him this and, much to her surprise, found that he did not dismiss her. From that moment on, they careened forward exploring one another's kinks with vigour, their passion ignited. For a moment, Mimi thought she would cry she was so happy and looked past him to the forest beyond. The sunlight dappled him with bruise coloured shadows, shot his dusky hair through with copper. She watched him struggle again as the bark dug into his back.

"You still have trouble with it, don't you?" Mimi said. She attached a clothes peg to his nipple.

"What?" he asked, his voice rising at the dull throb that radiated through his chest.

"Submission. Your kinks." Mimi continued. "That's why you waited so long to admit to it."

He nodded, the colour rising in his cheeks. "Yeah." He breathed, "Yes, Ma'am."

Mimi shook her head. "We should have done this so long ago, baby."

She stood close to him, applied another clip to his other nipple. "It makes me so wet."

Before he could reply, she kissed him again, her body pressed against his chest with such force that he felt the buttons on her shirt dig into his skin. This time, she hugged him close, trailed kisses down his neck. She pressed her mouth against his chest, felt his heart beat against her cheek.

"I'm going to fuck you." She said. "I've been thinking about this all day." She stepped back and began un-knotting the rope from the tree. "You seem like you're ready now. It the headspace I want you in." she smiled, looked up at him. "Appropriately subby."

Sven blushed. It was true what Mimi said, he did find it hard to admit that submission was what he wanted. He also knew that his embarrassment made her wet like nothing else and that, much to his chagrin, made him hard. It was a frustratingly perfect fit.

Humiliation, it transpired, had become a key part of their play as the months had passed. They had amassed quite a toy-box including various lengths of rope, paddles and whips and vibrators with all manner of functions and settings but nothing seemed to make her quite so rapacious in her desire for him as his own struggle, his fight to balance desire and embarrassment. The moment the rope fell away, his arms curled forward, scooping her up, muscle memory at work, his mouth meeting hers again.

"Not so fast." She caught his left wrist and smiled up at him. "Calm down. It's me fucking you not the other way around." Mimi knew that would hit him where it hurt and, as expected, he blushed again. "So obliging, aren't you?"

He nodded, his fingers brushed at her t-shirt. "Yes, Ma'am."

"And you're going to be obedient, aren't you?" Mimi queried.

He nodded, gasping as she curled her fingers around his cock again, pulling it back to life. "Oh, yes" he smiled. "Yes."

"Such a slut." Mimi said, kissed him on the mouth. "Lie on the ground. I need to get something from the car."

"What?" he shuffled forward awkwardly, began pulling up his pants.

"You'll see." Mimi called. "Get undressed."

"Now?" He asked, apprehension clear in his voice.

In the back of the car, something heavy and metallic clinked. Sven looked up to see Mimi grabbing out for something large and heavy though he couldn't see what. He pulled his shoes off. When Mimi had grabbed him he had still been in his work clothes and he was hoping he could recycle the same suit on Monday morning. Realised now that it would probably need a trip to the cleaners first and that Mimi's request that he wear it that morning suddenly made perfect sense.

"You picked this one on purpose, didn't you?" he asked.

Mimi nodded. "Of course. It's the oldest, cheapest suit you own and I hate it."

He shook his head, gave her a sideways look. "It's not that bad."

"No one wears trousers like that any more." She said, "Plus, you're filling out a little. The jacket was a shade too tight. I noticed when you left this morning."

"Thanks a lot." Sven raised an eyebrow, pulled off his shirt, added it to the pile of clothes nestled in the leaves. "Though I think that's down to your penchant for baking. I graduated university in that suit."

"Exactly." Mimi said, she dropped the bag she was holding and it thunked ominously when it hit the ground. "Now, tell me again about the long time Kidnapped By Amazons fantasy you have." She smiled, pulled him closer.

Sven huddled near her, a weird, self-conscious arousal slopping about inside of him, kicked up my Mimi's clear enjoyment of it. "I...uh.." he smiled nervously, started over again. Somewhere behind the desire was the growing feeling that this would be it; the thing that would drive her away, the fantasy that was a touch too weird. "Well, when I was a kid I had this...thing... where I was somehow on this desert island, as you know, and...uh...I get kidnapped by this tribe of women."

"And what happens when they get you?" she grinned, her hand trailed between his thighs again.

Sven blushed furiously, curled his tall frame towards her as though he were twelve years old all over again and caught with his pants down. "They're bigger than me and overpower me and then they fuck me." He said, the words clacking like marbles in front of him.

"Ironic." Mimi said. "Given that I'm easily a foot shorter than you."

Sven laughed. "Yeah."

"But I don't need to be taller, do I?" Mimi's voice sank to a husky lull, her hand still toying softly between his thighs. "I just need to know what buttons to press." Her final enunciation came with the flip of her nail over the head of his cock. "Don't I?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." Sven said.

"And how do you get fucked in this fantasy?" She continued, her breath curling itself around the tingling flesh of his nipple.

"They tie me down and then there's a line and they fuck me 'til I'm empty." He said. "Until it hurts."

"That's pretty slutty." Mimi said. "Pretty fucking hot, too."

"Thank you, Ma'am." He found he was rock hard, oozing with shame and desire. "I've never told anyone that before." He said.

Mimi smirked. "If I remember correctly there was more, wasn't there? I'm sure you've told me this before."

Sven nodded, felt the blood rise in his cheeks again, a shiver flared in his chest. He had been hoping that Mimi wouldn't raise it. Idiot. "Yeah." He nodded, looked away.

"And are you going to tell me?" she cooed, stepping away from him, sizing him up like a hungry lioness. "Lie out here." She gestured to the forest floor, to the desiccated leaves and the dark earth that had dried to powder in the July heat. "Tell me while I tie you down." She said, shaking four, heavy, metal tent hooks from the bag.

"You're going to do it, aren't you?" Sven said. "You're going to-"

He was silenced by her palm, pressed against his lips. "Calm down." She said. "Don't get tense. It'll make it worse."

He nodded and Mimi unclipped the two clothes pegs from his nipples and the blood rushed back, made his chest tingle. Sven lay down as Mimi had asked, wondered what part of his churlish childhood fantasy she'd play on. He was terrified that she'd laugh at him or worse, find it distasteful. He looked over to where she had knelt down next to him. She was level with his hip and arranging the pegs and a few lengths of rope that he didn't recognise on the ground.

"You look nervous." Mimi rubbed his thigh and he jumped at the sensation, as though she were full of static electricity. "Don't be, darling. At least, not yet anyway." She winked. "Are you worried that I find your fantasy stupid?"

"A little." Sven admitted. "It's one of my earlier submissive fantasies. Ever since I was young. I..." his hands floated in front of him, trying to pull the thoughts from the air as though they were flying insects. "I don't know..."

"Men are always afraid." Mimi smiled. "Women are less so because we don't have the thundering weight of masculinity on our shoulders. Silly boy." Mimi sank down and kissed his belly, planted a kiss against the soft flesh with all the tenderness he could possibly have needed. Sven reached out, curled his fingers into her hair. Mimi picked up a peg and a hammer, grinned at her boyfriend. She laughed as his eyes widened, she loved a good mind fuck as much as the next girl. Sven watched her as she began driving the peg into the dry earth, the soil curling up in plumes and cracking.

"Arm out." It was less of a request and more of a statement of fact. Mimi grabbed her lover's arm, pulled it out, tied it to the peg. She repeated the process with the other arm, standing and moving it just far enough away so that his shoulder blades pushed down into the dust and sweat began to pool in the small of his back. His heart beat faster as he watched her work. She had planned everything, he thought, and never said a word. The suit, the faux kidnap, the damn tent pegs. The hammering noise was metallic and menacing and a little more arousing than he was entirely comfortable with. Sven was terrified that they would be discovered but Mimi shushed him, explained in a typically cool way that was just a risk they took. She didn't secure his ankles right away, as he was expecting. Instead, Mimi took the opportunity to stop, pulling a bottle of water out of the car and gulping thirstily.

"Okay, now you're just taking the piss."

Mimi cocked her head. "It's thirsty work, baby. I would offer you some but I really don't think now is the time. Don't pull."

Sven frowned, laughed with frustration. "Sorry, Ma'am."

"You will be if you don't stop wriggling." Mimi pulled off her jacket, kicked off her sandals. Soon enough, her jeans and t-shirt followed and she stood only marginally more clothed than he did. "It can be psychologically draining, can't it?" Mimi reached towards his cock again, began rubbing. "Sometimes, the waiting is the worst part because you have no idea what is going to happen next. You might get the fuck of your life or I might get back into the car and drive off."

12