Sweaty Fun

Story Info
A crossing guard and her lover have fun.
977 words
4.08
11.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentle504
gentle504
31 Followers

Even with the sun almost gone for the day, it was hot as hell! The humid air made it impossible to not be sweaty and sticky. By the time classes were done and all the summer school children were outside getting picked up, Loretta Jones was soaked.

Seeing the last child crawling into the backseat of their parent's car, the forty-year-old, portly, onyx skin toned woman made her way to her pick-up truck. Once inside, she cranked it up, put in drive. Pulling away from the school. With the A/C busted, Loretta had no choice but to let the windows down. Allowing warm outside air blast onto her already moist body.

Even with the breeze flowing, she felt more of the perspiration building up. Particularly underneath her rolls, armpits, and 34HH breasts.

As she pulled into the driveway of her home, her brown eyes immediately saw Jarome's bike. Feeling extra excited, she parked and hopped out the vehicle. Loretta than almost ran to the door and opened it. Once inside, she stripped and walked straight to her bedroom. It was there where she saw her nineteen-year-old fuck buddy, lying face up on her bed, nude as the day he was born, playing on his cell phone.

Looking up from the screen, Jerome felt himself get hard when he saw Loretta standing there. Tossing his phone to the side, the slim built, dark copper tone teen, got up and went straight to her. Once he got within inches of the curvy woman, his nose was filled with her scent.

Jerome's face then went directly to her lightly fuzzy armpit, sniffing it loudly.

"Oh God," he moaned as he inhaled the odor.

"You like that sweety? You like smelling that eight-hour funk?"

Reaching down, her pudgy fingers wrapped themselves around his dick. She then stroked him until a good amount of pre-cum was produced.

Having enough of smelling her pit, Jerome moved her hand and fell to his knees. With him being shorter than her by two inches at five-eleven, his young face was right in front of her pot belly. He then smashed his face into the sweaty soft stomach. He then proceeded to grab, jiggle, and grope the older woman's huge gut while nuzzling it.

Loretta giggled as she raked her nails softly over his head as he played with her.

After few minutes, Jerome got up. He then grabbed her fleshy hips with both hands and slung her around onto the bed where she landed on her back with a bounce.

"Feeling yourself are we?" the fade haircut wearing woman asked him.

Ignoring her comment, he crawled into the bed between Loretta's slightly parted legs. Jerome than placed a hand on each inner thigh and spread them apart. Soon his face was right in front of Loretta's smooth bare pussy. As her natural musk went into his nose, his dick pulsed and drooled with excitement. Leaning forward, he covered her puffed love bean with his lips and sucked it hard.

"Oooooh shit!" the dark skin woman moaned.

As Jarome proceeded to orally ravish her nub, he pushed two fingers into the leaking hole under her urethra. Once inside, Jarome pressed upwards against Loretta's G-spot. Making her wail loudly as she squirted on his face and hand.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! GOD DAMN YOU!", she cried as her love juice coated him.

Satisfied with his results, the dark brown teen backed away from her honey pot. Wiping his face with his hand, he got on his knees and grabbed both her thighs. He then placed his dick right at the entrance of her hole.

"Wa wa wa wa wait lemme rest a bit... OOOOOOOOH, SHIT! FUCK!"

Disregarding her again, he crashed himself into her pussy as deep as he could. Still sensitive from her earlier orgasm, Loretta could do nothing but wail and moan as he lover pounded away at her pussy.

Feeling her wetness on his dick while it was being squeezed was pushing him to edge. That and also the view of the two hundred and ninety pounds body shaking with each thrust of his meat pole.

Hoping to prolong their fucking, he leaned forward until he was face-to-face with her.

As Loretta felt the one hundred and eighty pounds body lay on top of hers. Her legs immediately wrapped themselves around his waist pulling him deeper into her cunt. Next Loretta's arms encircled her young lover's neck and pulled his mouth to hers, shoving her thick tongue into it.

Being taken by the fat woman even though he was on top, was the final crack that broke the dam inside of him. Pushing himself deeply into her honey-pot one last time, Jarome let out a loud moan in her mouth as he shot his baby batter deep into Loretta.

Feeling the warmth of his load splashing in her, Loretta's orgasm was triggered as well.

"YES! YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHH! GOD DAMN IT!" she screamed as she stopped kissing Jarome and clung to him as her second orgasm came through.

As they both basked in the afterglow, Loretta let her legs relaxed. She then reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the control to the window unit. Turning it on at full blast at 60 degrees. As the cold air blew on the teenager's skin from across the room, Jarome removed himself from between her legs. He then fell to the side of Loretta, to which she turned on to her side, allowing him to spoon with the big woman.

Nuzzling himself deeper into her flesh, he inhaled her scent once again. Soon he felt the combination of a rigorous fucking plus the cuddling in a now cold room.

Hearing him snoring, Loretta reached down to the foot of the bed and drew the light blanket over them. Satisfied, she soon joined her fuck buddy in dreamland.

gentle504
gentle504
31 Followers