Sweet Afternoon Release

Info
He tells of a how sexually aroused housewife seeks release.
73 words
3.41
31.6k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers

Listen as he reviews your day of arousal. He knows you have been aching to touch yourself, to feel the pleasure of your fingers on your moist cleft. He knows your secret, the need you have for the pleasurable release you achieve through the mutual masturbation you enjoy with your internet lover. Sit back and know that you are not the only one touching yourself and bringing yourself to that exquisite climax.

--:--
--:--
1.0
chateneau
chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

i listen to this whenever i'm horny.............it feels like you're talking to me..........but instead of the video porn i just put on my headphones so i can hear you while i'm finger fucking my hot wet pussy.........wishing it was a hot hard cock pounding into me.

chateneauchateneauabout 8 years agoAuthor
appreciated

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing how my stories are received and the readers' reactions to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
anonymous

Your voice is very sexy. I was listening to this hot story while driving and i had to pull over i got so horny i had to get off and couldn't wait. My pussy was so wet and i was thinking about your vioce and cock. Sooooooo gooooood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

You have an amazingly sensual voice and your story is intense, captivating. Thank you for this.

Share this

Similar Stories

A Guided Hand - Face to Face I want so badly for us to watch each other...in Audio
A Guided Hand - Long and Luxurious Let me tell you how you're going to make yourself cum...in Audio
A Quick Lick He is eager to eat and lick your pussy... in Stereo.in Audio
ASMR Male Moans Moaning and stroking sounds.in Audio
I am CUMMING FOR YOU ! Oh God....I Am Cumming!in Audio
More Stories