Sweet Alice Returns

Story Info
Sweet tells me a story of seducing a reluctant guy.
1.3k words
4.33
19.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers

After the night I previously described to you with Sweet, it naturally occurred to me to wonder if he had seduced other men in a similar manner. It may seem silly or naïve, but I honestly had no idea. With some sly delight, this is story Sweet told me.

Naturally, to preserve the identity of all involved, I will continue to refer to Sweet as exactly that. He was not dressed as Alice on the night in question, however. No, for this impromptu house party he was dressed in something more typical of his crossdressing style; a sexy blue dress and black heels that showed off his legs and slender figure.

Now, I realize in telling this story second hand, some of the finer details are going to be lost. How large was the house? How many high school seniors were there? How drunk did everybody get? I cannot say for sure, but at the least the party was large enough to include many people Sweet had never met before.

One of these strangers was a lanky blonde guy who, beer in hand, approached Sweet with a polite and hopeful nod.

"You look really nice," he told her.

"Thanks very much," Sweet replied. "However, you should know I am crossdressing."

"Whoa, I'm not into that," he loudly proclaimed, perhaps afraid anyone might have noticed their brief exchange.

"You came clean right away," I asked Sweet in surprise as he told me the story. "You didn't want to string him along?"

"Honesty is always the best policy," Sweet assured me. "Not everyone is as open minded as you. Some guys can get very upset if they think they've been fooled, and when you add alcohol into the mix..."

I nodded, not needing anything more to be said on that point.

As it turned out, this wasn't the end of the story. It was much later into the evening, when the crowd had thinned and various couples found things to do with each other than dance and drink. Sweet was alone by now, having taken refuge in an empty bedroom to enjoy some peace and quiet, and stared to think about calling a cab to head back home.

This was when the blonde fellow from before wandered into the room. He seemed pretty relaxed, which put Sweet at ease as he came to sit on the bed beside him.

Sweet was curious about his apparent change of heart, but he was rather shy and found small talk difficult. This suited Sweet fine, since small talk was boring and he had other things he really wanted to know.

"So, tell me, have you ever had a blowjob before," he asked, smiling.

The young man stammered for a moment, as if too affronted by the suggestion that he lacked sexual experience to offer a coherent answer. Then his expression softened, and he quietly admitted, "No."

"You know, I could give you one if you want," Sweet said, leaning towards him, the long hair of his wig brushing against the other's shoulder.

"What, no way," he exclaimed, shaking his head.

Still, he didn't get up to leave, and Sweet trusted his instincts not to give up. Besides, he was great fun to tease.

"I promise not to tell anyone," Sweet assured him. He licked his lips in a deliberately exaggerated way, hoping to either turn him on or make him laugh. Either way, he could see his expression relax, his posture less defensive. Was he considering the opportunity of receiving his very first blowjob? Was he imaging the feeling of those red lips surrounding his naked manhood? The growing bulge in his trousers seemed to answer those hanging questions.

"OK," he finally surrendered.

Sweet quickly leapt up to close the door, then knelt in front of him, watching as he nervously opened his pants and let free his erection from his briefs. A virgin cock; pristine and pale, but hard and eager. Sweet was tempted to ask if anyone had even touched his cock before, but he didn't want to make him feel even more nervous. Whatever the case may be, he was about to receive an education in the delights of oral sex.

Taking hold of the base of his cock, Sweet didn't give him the opportunity to second guess his decision and slipped the thick head between his lips. I felt myself getting hard myself as Sweet told the story, my cock responding of its own accord, recalling the sensation of those painted lips.

I think Sweet must have noticed, as he took delight in describing how the guy moaned out loud as he sucked him. Lipstick visibly smeared along the skin of his cock as he moved his head up and down over his lap.

"Don't slow down," he begged Sweet, his hands clutching the edge of the bed.

Sweet didn't need to be told. Within mere minutes, his entire body seemed to stiffen and tremble, his warm thick semen flooded into Sweet's mouth. The poor lad must have been aching for it for the longest time, judging by the amount of cum Sweet ended up swallowing down.

The guy clearly loved the experience, and whatever revulsion he may have had towards crossdressing was most certainly a thing of the past. Still, he begged for him not to tell anyone.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," Sweet assured him as he got up to leave.

"Lucky fellow," I remarked. "Most of the house parties I ever went to never ended that way for me. I wonder how he felt after the fact, you know? Was his mind opened, or did he feel weird that one of his most formative sexual experiences was not with a 'real' woman?"

"It's fun to be someone's first," Alice mused, momentarily leaving the room. "Sometimes, they even come back for more."

"You really are one of a kind," I called back. "I think I've learned a lot from you. I used to think of the whole gay-straight, male-female thing was very clear and obvious. It isn't, though, is it?"

"I dunno. You tell me."

When Sweet returned to the room, he was wearing a sleek back haired wig, light makeup, and fresh red lipstick.

"It looked as if my story got you a bit excited," he said, nodding towards the rise in my pants.

There wasn't much I could say to dispute that.

As if recreating the scene he'd just described, Sweet knelt in front of my chair and waited for me to undo and pull down my trousers. I hesitated, but much like the young man at the party, I found it difficult to resist the erotic promise of those soft lips and talented tongue.

And, just like that unnamed virgin, I let out a loud appreciative moan as I felt Sweet's mouth close around me. It is difficult to write in words the exact feeling of his tongue on my glans, the erotic pressure of his sucking me, his head bobbing up and down. I gently laid a hand on that feminine black hair, pretending for the moment that Sweet was an easy party whore who I'd had the great fortune to meet, and watched the skin of my prick turn reddish in color from the still fresh lipstick.

All too soon, I felt my balls go tight, my hips rise from the chair, and my teeth clench as the first burst of semen erupted out of me into his mouth. Without flinching, Sweet captured and consumed all of my ejaculating cum, barely a drop escaping his soft lips.

In the aftermath of my orgasm, Sweet looked up at me with clever eyes.

"I have other stories I could tell you too," he said.

"Maybe another time," I told him weakly. "Or, you know, at least give me a half an hour or so..."

Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers