Sweet & Spicy

Story Info
She lovingly dominates her shy, submissive boyfriend.
3k words
4.49
103.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins with a sweet and loving encounter, but quickly becomes very, very dirty. Thank you to The DragonSlayer for fast, expert editing and assistance with my first submission to Literotica!

*

You are so sweet, and so shy. I lovingly caress you all over, run my hands up and down your body... taking all the time I want... feeling the texture and warmth of your skin, the muscles under it. I kiss you softly while I touch you, letting our tongues meet, and trace the shape of your mouth with my tongue, running it along the inside of your lip. You offer yours to me and I take it, sucking it into my mouth.

The urge to taste you everywhere overtakes me, and I lick and suck and nibble on your skin, put my mouth on your neck just behind your ear, my hot breath against you as I whisper you how much I want you. I put my lips on your nipple and take it into my mouth, sliding my tongue over it, teasing it, gently sucking, and then move down, along your side, until I'm kissing your hipbone, and the top of your thigh. As I move over you, I inhale your scent, treasuring you, and I feel and watch you respond.

I part my lips and take your cock in, in one motion, as deep as it will go, until it is pressing against the back of my throat. You taste divine. You moan, raise your hips, and I keep my mouth still, but use my tongue to run along the underside of your cock, from the base to just under the head and back down. I begin to move now, my mouth sliding up and down on you. I love the head of your cock, and spend some time concentrating on it, swirling my tongue around it, over the slit, taking little bobs up and down on it, licking the ridge, and then sucking the length of you back deep into my mouth.

I can't resist making love to you, and I want to, gently, almost in slow motion. I straddle you, and position your cock at my opening. You are still so quiet. I slide myself onto you, feeling you fill me inch by inch, excruciatingly slowly, until you are finally so deep inside, and then I hold you there, in me, feel your hips pressed against mine...no movement whatsoever.

As you are held there, in me, I ever so slightly begin to grind against you, your cock touching my g-spot. I'm barely moving at all, and you are completely still, but the pressure inside me is driving me crazy, and so I begin to move a little bit more, up, and then down on you, with the smallest of motions, very, very slowly. I pull away from you, push back onto you, take you in and almost all the way out, and then back in, deliberately. The tempo is slow, different. This can take a while. I listen to you breathe, look deep into your eyes, and feel your body melting into mine, getting used to the slowness, the holding back.

Your excitement builds gradually, but it does grow, and your cock is rock hard now.... I can feel you pulsating in my pussy. Your breath becomes faster and more ragged. You begin to move your hips, showing urgency, and I notice your legs tense, open a little more, tighten again, and I know you are going to come soon. I watch your face as your orgasm builds, as you close your eyes and throw your head back, and then suddenly I feel you explode inside of me...silently... You fill me with your hot cum. It sprays out into me, so much that it overflows and runs down my leg onto the sheets. I feel your entire body begin to relax and then collapse.

Spicy

But you have such a naughty side too, and later I want to take you, as you have offered. That night, you are waiting for me, with your hands behind your head, on your knees, undressed, as I have instructed you to do. I enter the room and you keep your head down, your eyes lowered. I walk to you and touch you on the shoulder, run my nails across your upper back, and feel you flinch, ever so slightly at the contact.

It's dark in the room, but there is enough light for me to see that you are excited. Your cock is very, very hard again. I move around so I am standing a couple of feet in front of you and tell you how nice you look kneeling there, how much that make me want to fuck you. You thank me for my compliment. I relish having control over everything you do, knowing how much this fulfills your fantasies.

I tell you that you may touch me, and you crawl across the floor to me then. You rise up and put your hands around my thigh, up under my skirt, and slide them down my leg.... You press your face against me.... Mmmm.... I ask if you have been a good boy, and you hesitate when you answer me. After some silence, with me looking you in the eye, waiting, you admit that you masturbated last night without asking my permission, something you are not allowed to do....You tell me you came so hard...I ask if you believe you deserve a punishment. "Yes ma'am." you tell me, your eyes looking at the floor. I walk over to sit on the bed and tell you to come and lay across my lap, because you are going to get a spanking. One of your legs is on the floor and the other on the bed. Your ass is across my leg.

I can see your balls hanging down, the crack of your ass, your cheeks, and I run my hand along you there, rubbing your butt. I bring my hand down to your balls and cup them, squeeze them, and then back up your crack, and over your cheeks, massaging you, caressing, until I suddenly stop the soft touches, and raise my hand. You tense, and I spank you, my palm slapping against your naked ass. You jump with each blow. I tell you to count as I punish you...one, two, three, and your voice becomes more labored with each slap. I can feel your dick, as you squirm, hard against my leg. I tell you not to move anymore, not to make another sound, and I spank you some more. One time my hand lands low, and barely hits your balls, and you let out a moan.

You know you deserve this spanking, because you have broken the rules. You don't want to like the punishment, but you are aroused by it. It causes you embarrassment, but you are excited to have your bottom spanked, to feel it heat up from my blows, to know I'm watching it grow redder and redder with each strike, and that I am watching you writhe. You are enjoying the slight pain, and the fact that you are submitting to me, taking anything I want to give you. After ten blows, I ask you if you have learned your lesson. You nod yes. You promise that you will not come again without my permission. Then I tell you how much you turn me on, that you may now eat my pussy.

You get back on your knees for me, and I stand and pull down my stockings and panties, slowly, while you watch. You are allowed to remove them, taking them from my legs. You slide them down the rest of the way and over my ankles, one leg at a time. You kiss the top of my foot, and all the way up my leg, behind my knee.... I love this...and then the next leg, up my calf, along the inside of my thigh, up higher.

Your face is now so close to my pussy that you can smell how wet I've become for you. You keep your arms at your sides as instructed, although I am dying for you to touch me with your hands as well. You slip your head up, under my skirt. You direct your tongue to my slit, and find my clit with it and being to massage it, stroke it, and suck it with your tongue and lips. It feels so good, and I am soaking wet. I want more, so I take your head in my hands and press you against me. Your tongue presses into my pussy, parting me, entering me. Mmmm. You lap at me; eating my pussy so perfectly, just as I've taught you. My legs are trembling, and so I step back and sit down on the edge of the bed and lie down, bringing my hips just to your mouth level. I put one leg over each of your shoulders.

I need you to touch me now, and I tell you so. Your hands, which have been at your sides, now come up to touch me, and one slides under my blouse to find a nipple to play with, and other finds my pussy and slides one finger into me. You begin moving it, fucking me with it, and then slide in another one, while you are sucking and licking my clit. Almost immediately, I begin to come in your mouth. You lick my juices, cleaning up every drop.

I have to fuck your ass tonight. There is no question. I know you need this, and I need to fuck you. We've been talking about it for quite some time. I want to see your face while you're being fucked, so I instruct you to lie down on the bed on your back, and tell you to raise your knees and spread your legs for me so I can have access to you. I want to look at you. You do this, opening yourself up to me, because you will do anything I ask. You know I want to see you lie there naked, wanting me. Your cock had slightly softened while you were eating my pussy, but I see it growing before my eyes again.

I want you to play with it while I watch, and you do this for me, taking it into your hands and stroking it. So beautiful. One of my favorite things is to watch your touch yourself. I can feel my wetness coming back full force as you jack off for me. You reach down to fondle your balls with one hand and stroke yourself with the other. While you're doing that, I open the lube and start letting it drip down onto you. I tell you it's time to stop touching, and have you hold your legs up now. You obey, and place an arm around each thigh, pulling them up and apart for me. I ask if you're ready to be fucked and you don't speak, but nod your head. I ask again, and you say, "Yes ma'am. Please fuck me in the ass." Mmm. Very good. You are learning.

With your legs lifted, and your hips up, it gives me access to your asshole, and I dribble lube all over it, setting the bottle to the side. Now I get to touch you there, which I so enjoy. I spread the lube along your crack, and over your hole, barely parting it as my finger slides over, and I touch all around and over it and press just a little inside. You raise your hips even more to meet me then, wanting me to put it deeper into you, but I don't. I just tease you for a little while and then I rise, and tell you that you may play with yourself again while I'm putting on the strap-on. You do, and you are stroking yourself so fast now that I am fearful you might come before it's time. I fasten the harness on, and come to you so you can admire my cock.

Your legs are still up in the air. You are still stoking your cock. I kneel on the bed next to your face now, showing you how big and hard my dick is. Do you want it, I ask. You moan and nod and I touch it to your lips and tell you to kiss it. You do, and you open your mouth for it and I feed it to you. I watch you take it in, just a few inches, and I tell you to suck it for me while I watch you touch yourself. I watch you suck my cock while your hand is moving up and down on your own cock, and I watch the head disappear and reappear in your fist. You bob your mouth up and down on the dildo, and I feel my pussy leaking. You are such a good cocksucker. I like this, and I am so ready to fuck you now. I am almost ready to come myself

That's enough, I tell you, and I move around between your legs and position the cock at your opening. You have never been penetrated this way, have just had a finger inside, but this cock is so much bigger. I see that your eyes are closed as I press it against you. I know you are apprehensive, and I promise you I would never hurt you. You relax a little as I speak to you and tell you what a good boy you are, and how much it turns me on that you are giving yourself to me like this. I push a little harder, feeling you open up just a tiny bit, enough for the very tip to go inside of you. I ask you if you like it that I own you, that you have given yourself to me, body, mind and soul. You tell me yes, that this is what you need, what you have always needed. I have to remind myself in my excitement that you won't be able to take this very long, or too much of it this first time, and I watch you for the sign to go further. I have to be very careful with you.

I tell you to tell me what you want, that you still want it, and again you ask me to fuck your ass. Yes. I press harder; feel the head going into you. Your sphincter muscle quickly closes over it, you tighten up immediately. I remind you to relax, to give it a minute, and stroke your chest. Slowly your body begins to calm down, to let go, and it's enough that I can move forward, get more of the cock into you.

You want me to fuck your ass with my big cock, don't you? When you agree, that is exactly what I need to hear, because then I do. I push it the rest of the way into you, as deep as it will go. I realize you aren't accustomed to the feeling, that the fullness it provides is overwhelming, but you have opened your eyes now and we are looking at each other and I can see how much you want this, want more...and I have had the desire to fuck you so much, for so long.

I start to move my cock in and out of you, short thrusts, careful and easy. I can see by your face that it feels very good now. I ask you if you like it, and you moan, so low, a growl really, for yes. I reach down, hold onto your hips, and pull you towards me, until I am really fucking you now, deeper, and faster. It turns me on so much as I look down and watch the cock going inside of your ass and back out, longer strokes now, feeling the back of the strap on hitting my clit each time. I rock on you, still thrusting, and notice that while I was watching down below that you have started touching yourself again. I keep moving inside of you, and your hand keeps moving at the same, exact, pace, up and down on your cock. Precum glistens on the tip of your dick. I slide the cock out of you, slowly removing it, and your hips fall ever so slightly. We both need to come so bad. You lower your legs and straighten them out. As I unstrap the dildo and take it off, you tell me how much you need me to let you come now. I love to hear you beg for that, to know that you do not come until I give you permission, and you definitely do deserve to come now.

I move to the bed lie down. I want you over me, and in me. I don't think I can go a second longer without feeling you inside of me. I let you take over. You move on top of me and plunge your dick in, shoving into me. And you start to pound me. Hard. I need to come so bad it is painful. I am aching, and I know you need it too. It's feverish, hard and fast, and it doesn't take long. After about a minute, I start to come. Then almost immediately, you do. Your entire body is shaking uncontrollably. My pussy is convulsing. You are coming and coming and coming. I think you may never stop. Your hot cum fills me.

When you're finished, you lean over me and we kiss, deeply. You roll off to lie next to me, and we move towards each other, so that our bodies are touching. I put my head under your arm, resting it on your shoulder; drape my arm and a leg across you. You pull me closer. Mmmm. So very, very sweet again.