Sweet as Ice Cream

Story Info
Wife breast-feeds husband during 2nd honeymoon.
781 words
3.68
107.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their plane having just landed in Boston, Darwin & Camille patiently waited for the passengers in front of them to disembark. The couple's 1-year-old daughter, who had weaned just prior to their trip, would be safe & sound in the care of Darwin's parents while the young couple went on a 2nd honeymoon.

"Well, Darwin, here we are in Boston. I can't wait to get some rest & relaxation! As much as I love our little girl, caring for her has worn me out!"

"Me too," Darwin replied. "Just a week away from her should be enough time for us to renew our energy–& to focus on each other once more." As he said so, he put his right arm around her, his hand on her right shoulder. She reciprocated the gesture.

Once their turn came, they arose from their seats & walked off the plane. After retrieving their luggage from the terminal, they rented a car & drove to the cottage on Cape Cod they were renting for the week. By then the sun had begun to set.

Since in the car no one could hear them talk, Camille confessed to Darwin, "Ever since I was a teenager, I've imagined myself feeding an intimate partner from my breasts. How would you feel about that?"

He thought for a minute. The idea intrigued him. In the 2 years they'd been married, he had enjoyed seeing her bare breasts, caressing them, kissing them, but scarcely had he ever thought of this! Finally, he said, "That would be wonderful. We'll do it as soon as we reach the cottage."

At twilight's last gleaming, they pulled into the driveway of the cottage. Their hearts were racing (& her breasts swollen) with anticipation as they hauled their luggage from the car, up the stairs, into the bedroom. After every last bag was in the room, Camille opened a sliding glass door leading to a wooden balcony overlooking the waves of the Atlantic crashing onto the sand of the cape. The night was starry, with no other person or place in sight. She found a lounge chair in one corner, pulled it toward the center, & reclined in it. Darwin soon followed after turning off the lights in the bedroom. Now they could see the stars a little better while catching some cool air.

He bared his chest, then she did the same. He knelt at her left side & began to suckle her breast; as he did so she cradled his head with one arm, his upper back with the other. Instantly a fountain of milk began flowing into his mouth. As he tasted & swallowed it, he sighed with delight & relaxation. After approximately 15 minutes, he stood up.

"So, what do you think of my milk?" she asked.

"It's sweet. It tastes just like ice cream."

"Very good, 'cause more awaits you on my other side."

He walked halfway around the chair & knelt at her right side so he could drink from her right breast. For 15 more minutes he tasted more of the sweetness that had previously been reserved for their daughter back home. He felt like vanilla ice cream himself, melting in her chocolate arms. Once he drank every last drop from both breasts, they carried their top garments back into the bedroom & closed the door & the curtain. They saw no need to turn the lights back on since their eyes had by then adjusted to the darkness.

As they slowly shed the rest of their clothes she could tell that the nursing session had triggered an erection in him. "I see you need some relief also," she said.

"You got that right. How about some sex, hey, darlin'?"

She winked & smiled in affirmation, without a thought that she might conceive a 2nd child.

They climbed into bed with him astride her. He had little trouble entering her; once he did, he stroked slowly at first, but gradually accelerated. As he stroked, they took turns whispering & sighing each other's names. After about 3 minutes, he emptied his semen into her womb.

He exited as slowly as he had entered. As he did so, he said, "Thank you so much for that sweet milk of yours. It's the best gift a wife could ever give her husband."

"Ah, Darwin," she purred. "Thankyou for fulfilling my dream after all these years. Let there be more intimate moments like this, hey?"

"Quite right. Let there be more."

Quite tired now, they fell asleep in each other's arms, his head nestled between the breasts he had so recently emptied.

After 6 more nights at the cottage, they returned home.