Sweet Ass Pt. 06

Story Info
Jamal dates Alex, Carol becomes a sub, Randy goes bi.
21k words
4.21
23.9k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23

Amy came home from work the following Wednesday, and said that Jamal mentioned Alex again, and he suggested that we get together with her for dinner on Friday. I said I was fine with the idea, and asked where Jamal wanted to go.

"He offered to make shrimp scampi again for all of us at his condo."

I raised my eyebrows, "Sounds like a full court press designed to get into her pants."

Amy grinned and punched me in the arm, "I promised her no pressure if she would go out with the three of us."

"Uh huh," I replied, dubiously. "Just a little show and tell about 'what I did over summer vacation'."

That got a laugh out of Amy, but she could see that I was on board with the idea.

Amy talked to Alex after the yoga class the following day, and Alex accepted the invitation.

Amy offered to pick up Alex on our way over to Jamal's on Friday, so we ended up in front of her apartment promptly at 7 pm Friday night.

I was about to leave the car running in the loading zone and go in to retrieve her, when she came out the front door. She had on the orange dress!

"Fuck me!" I said out loud when she appeared.

"Well played," muttered Amy as she watched Alex walk toward us in the famous dress and wedge heels with cloth ankle straps.

"You should open the door for her, baby." Amy suggested. "But try to keep your dick in your pants until we get to Jamal's, okay?" she added, dryly.

I got out and ran around to the rear passenger door to open it. When Alex reached me she tilted her head up for a kiss and I couldn't resist giving her a bit more than a friendly hello peck.

"You look amazing!" I gushed to her.

She seemed nervous, but my comment must have been reassuring, because she smiled back at me with more confidence as she settled into the back seat.

Amy turned and greeted her warmly from the front passenger seat as I walked around and got behind the wheel. It looked like it was going to be an interesting evening!

The girls chatted as I navigated across town to Jamal's building. When we parked and went into the lobby, I could tell that Alex was impressed. Her mouth fell open when Jamal ushered us into his condo, and all three of us chuckled as we recalled Jamal's comment the first time I visited his home. I gave him a thumbs up behind Alex's back which Amy noticed, earning me another punch in the arm. I rubbed the spot, musing that I was going to have a hell of a bruise there at the rate I was earning jabs from Amy.

Jamal had a bottle of wine open on the balcony, and we all stepped outside to raise a glass and enjoy the view. After a short time exchanging pleasantries, Jamal excused himself to go back in and finish preparing dinner.

Alex had a hundred questions about Jamal and his gorgeous condo, and Amy answered them like only a long time girlfriend or wife could, letting Alex know in no uncertain terms how close she was to her coworker and lover.

An observation by Alex of how nice the balcony would be in the morning as the sun came up was confirmed by Amy who said she had enjoyed coffee several times in the morning on the chaise lounges. I was filled with a combination of pride and embarrassment as it became obvious to Alex that Amy was confirming that she slept over with Jamal more than once.

Alex glanced at me with a knowing smile as she talked to Amy. She was starting to see how our relationship worked, and it appeared she found it intriguing.

I excused myself and went inside to see how Jamal was making out with dinner preparations. He asked me to drain the pasta as he finished the scampi in a large saute pan.

"Is that the dress that started all of this?" he asked me as I carried the pot to the sink.

I laughed, "Yep, the very same."

He gazed at Alex through the floor to ceiling glass and said, "Amazing. I feel for you bro. No way a guy could say no to that girl in that dress. I hope I get a better look at those tattoos that I see peeking through the fabric later tonight."

We finished putting the dish together and I carried the serving platter to the dining table as Jamal went out on the balcony to retrieve the girls. I watched as they moved towards the door, and almost dropped the plate when Amy stopped Jamal and wrapped him in a hug to give him a long, soulful kiss.

Alex noticed, and hesitated at the patio door. She finally came through to the living room as Amy broke the kiss and moved to follow her.

I carefully set the table in order to avoid meeting Alex's gaze.

Perhaps as a consolation, when Amy reached me she gave me a hug and a passionate kiss too, making me feel better. I realized that there was quite a contest being played by the two women, and Jamal and I were being used like pawns in a chess match.

We all sat down and ate. Jamal had a Caesar salad with homemade dressing to go with the pasta. The food was wonderful, just like I remembered from our first dinner with Jamal. Alex praised the chef and ate more than anyone else.

Amy tried to pry more personal details out of Alex during the conversation over dinner. Alex was rather vague about her family and her past. Amy switched to her schooling, and Alex opened up more. She was on the dean's list, and planned to go for her doctoral degree.

Alex wanted to know how Jamal could afford such a nice place. I was curious myself, but hadn't pursued the question out of discretion. Alex was either naive about such things, or her curiosity outweighed her sense of propriety.

Jamal told us that after he got his nursing degree and the job at the hospital, he moved back in with his folks so he could save money for a down payment on his own house. At the time, his parents still had two of his younger siblings at home, so he helped out with making meals when his parents worked late. After five years they told him they would help him with a down payment on the condo. His youngest sister was headed to college, and his mom and dad wanted to downsize. By that time, he had enough saved to afford the mortgage with their help.

I realized that Jamal was a very driven and goal oriented man, and I worried about what would happen if he ever set his sights on taking Amy away from me. He gave every indication of still enjoying his ability to play the field, but most guys eventually decide to settle down. Having a wife like Amy who was open to continued sexual experimentation after marriage seemed like exactly the kind of girl a guy like Jamal would be looking for.

I shook off my concern. I was successful and handsome enough, I reasoned. A little voice in the back of my mind said, "Set him up with Alex and take him off the market." I felt a little jealous about the possibility of Alex pairing up with Jamal, though.

When we finished eating it was still fairly light outside. Jamal suggested that we take a walk to a neighborhood bar a couple of blocks away and have a drink. The girls were excited by the idea and quickly jumped up to go the bathroom and fix their makeup.

I helped Jamal clear the table, and he quietly asked me what the hell was going on.

"I think we are watching a contest of wills. We need to be careful, but this could get interesting later. My suggestion is to follows Amy's lead."

"Any idea what her plans are?"

"Not a clue." I replied, honestly.

The girls returned, and we headed downstairs. In the elevator, Amy stayed close to me, leaving an opening next to Jamal that Alex casually stepped into. I looked at Amy and she gave me a tight smile as she held me back so Jamal and Alex could leave the elevator and walk together.

Amy linked her arm with mine and walked slowly, encouraging Alex and Jamal to continue to keep each other company as we walked. I was confused by her sudden capitulation to Alex, and looked at her quizzically.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "You don't have a clue, do you?"

I shook my head and said, "I already admitted that to Jamal."

"Coming out in that dress was a challenge. She was asserting herself and saying 'I will call the shots.' But we want to try and get her out of that dress later, right?"

I nodded, mutely.

"I had to let her know that whatever happened between her and one of you guys would be on my terms. That was the message I sent her earlier. I don't want to intimidate her into backing out later tonight though, so I encouraged her to fantasize about Jamal, and the idea of taking him from me. Right now she's thinking that she is getting the upper hand, and warming to the idea of fucking him later."

As if on cue, Alex reached out and took Jamal's hand, holding it as they walked and smiling at him as they conversed. Then she glanced back at us.

Amy smiled at her and winked, saying under her breath, "Like shooting fish in a barrel..."

We got to the bar and went inside. The crowd was mostly young professionals, and there were still a few seats available at the bar, so the girls grabbed two and Jamal and I stood next to them. Jamal and I opted for bourbon, and Amy and Alex asked for wine.

While we waited for our drinks, Amy asked Alex about her beach vacation with her friends. Alex said she had fun, and indicated that they slept in, hit the beach in the afternoon and did a lot of clubbing at night. Amy asked her if she met anyone special during the trip, but either Alex didn't or she wasn't willing to talk about it.

Our drinks arrived and Amy decided to take a different tack. She asked Alex if she ever played a game called truth or dare. Alex said she had heard of it, but never played it before. Amy asked if she would like to play, and when Alex nodded, she offered to demonstrate how it was played.

Amy turned to me and asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Amy paused, and I realized she had hoped for me to say dare. "How old were you when you lost your virginity, Randy?"

The question caught me off guard, since she knew the answer and I was rather embarrassed to admit it to others. I had dated a girl in high school who didn't want to have sex until she was married. She was very willing to engage in any other activity, though. We experimented with everything but intercourse including anal and I still considered her blowjobs, which she pretty much perfected on me, to be the best I ever had. I went to college still technically a virgin.

"I was nineteen." I admitted.

Alex and Jamal both registered looks of surprise, but were kind enough not to comment. Amy gave me a kiss and whispered, "Sorry, it was the first question to pop into my head."

"My turn." I said to change the subject. I gave Amy the option of truth or dare.

"Dare." She said with a smile.

"Go to the restroom and take your panties off."

Amy and Alex both laughed at my dare.

"I can't, baby." Amy replied.

"Why not?"

"Because Alex and I already got rid of our panties before we left Jamal's condo," Amy replied with a grin as Alex blushed furiously.

I smiled, realizing that I had inadvertently come up with the perfect dare. "If you can't do the dare I gave you, you have to do a different one of my choosing. Please confirm that you are telling us the truth."

"How is she supposed to do that?" Alex asked.

"You have to raise your dress and show us" I told her.

Amy's smile faltered, as she considered the crowd around us. She had on a sundress, and her position on the barstool already had it riding up to the middle of her thighs. She looked at me and said, "You and Jamal move closer together." Then she slowly parted her thighs and used her left hand to slide the hem of her skirt higher as she casually took a sip of wine and glanced around us to see if anyone was watching.

I had to admire her audacity. She didn't stop pulling her skirt up until her beautiful pussy was clearly visible to all three of us standing around her. We gawked at her as she left herself exposed far longer than I expected, to the point where I started looking around nervously.

There was a group of three young guys behind Jamal, and I caught one of them looking our way and elbowing his buddy. I turned back to Amy to suggest that she lower her dress before we caused a scene, and she was smirking at me. She crossed her legs and pulled the hem back down.

I was turned on by her display, and leaned closer to her to whisper, "You are such a slut! I love you."

She smiled and kissed me, then announced it was her turn again.

"Alex, truth or dare?"

Alex, who had been reticent all evening about answering personal questions, surprised no one by choosing dare. She seemed to be flustered by Amy's display, and her nipples were poking holes in the shirred top of her sexy dress.

"It's your turn to prove that you are not wearing panties." Amy told her.

Alex shook her head and said, "I can't."

"You don't have to expose yourself," Amy conceded, "Just let Jamal confirm it with his hand."

Alex looked uncertain, but nodded her assent. Jamal smiled and stepped closer to Alex, then he leaned across the bar to get the attention of the bar tender. As he waited for the young lady to walk from the other end of the bar, his body shielded his hand, which slid up Alex's thigh and under her dress.

Alex stiffened, but sat still as his hand moved slowly. He was close enough to her that no one but Amy and I could see what he was doing. His hand remained under Alex's dress as he asked the bartender, who couldn't see what was going on right in front of her, what small batch bourbons they offered.

The barmaid smiled at Jamal and took her time explaining the options. Alex grabbed Jamal's forearm and began to squirm on her chair. I noticed that her thighs parted a bit wider as she wiggled, though. Jamal finally selected a new whiskey and ordered another round for all of us. As the bartender walked away he stepped back and pulled his hand free.

Alex's face was flushed, and she grabbed her wine glass, emptying the remainder of it in one gulp as she pulled the bottom of her dress down with her other hand.

Jamal glanced down at his fingers, which were slick with moisture, and said, "She's telling the truth."

Alex slapped him on the arm and hissed, "You were just supposed to check for underwear," but her scowl seemed forced and she was trying to keep her pout from turning into a grin.

Jamal smiled, and said, "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't help it. You look too damn hot in that dress." Then he leaned forward and kissed her.

He had Alex completely off balance. After her initial surprise, she started to get into the kiss, and raised her hand to put it behind Jamal's neck, when he suddenly pulled away from her.

"Please," he scolded her, " we're in public. Try to control yourself."

We all laughed and Alex stuck her tongue out at Jamal.

She said, "I believe it's my turn to ask for truth or dare." Her Russian accent was more pronounced when she was flustered.

The bartender returned with our drinks, and Alex waited until we all picked up our glasses.

She turned to Amy and asked, "Truth or dare?"

Amy smiled, and said, "Dare."

"Put those fingers in your mouth." Alex said, pointing to Jamal's hand that had been under her dress.

"Gladly!" replied Amy, taking Jamal's hand and putting three of his fingers deep in her mouth to suck on as she stared at him provocatively.

A quick glance around confirmed that we were definitely drawing attention and I cleared my throat. "I think we better take a break from this game until we get back to Jamal's place."

As Jamal withdrew his fingers from her mouth, Amy looked at Alex and murmured, "Delicious," causing Alex to smile nervously.

The girls agreed to a temporary halt to the game, and we switched to telling our favorite jokes as we finished our second round of drinks. Alex explained that jokes about communism were very popular in Russia since the breakup of the Soviet Union. She was born after the USSR was dissolved, but insisted the jokes were still being told as she grew up.

She told us about the woman toting home a bag with six rolls of toilet paper. A man asked her where she managed to find toilet paper for sale, and the woman said, "I didn't buy it, I am bringing it home from the cleaners."

Another joke was about why the police always patrolled in pairs, but only one of them was able to read and write. The reason was that the other officer was assigned to keep an eye on the 'intellectual.'

A space agency official was asked why the Soviets never sent a team of cosmonauts to the moon, and replied, "We were afraid that they would seek asylum and never come back."

Alex was so funny, telling the jokes with her adorable accent, that all of us laughed until our sides hurt. She seemed surprised that we found her so humorous, but became more confident and relaxed as we responded to her stories.

Amy finally suggested that we return to Jamal's about 11 o'clock, and we headed back. This time, Jamal and Alex had their arms around each other as they walked in front of us, and Amy was hugging my waist in a similar fashion.

I kissed her on the head and asked what was going to happen next.

"I seem to recall that it was my turn in truth or dare."

We reached the building, and as we rode the elevator up, Amy pulled me against her and shoved her tongue in my mouth. She was kissing me like we were alone in the elevator, and as I responded, I stole glances at Alex's reaction.

At first she stared at the floor, then she looked at Jamal and turned toward him. He put his arms around her and kissed her passionately. She responded just as the car stopped at his floor and the doors opened. Amy asked me to hold the door open as we waited for them to finish.

Jamal finally broke the kiss and gently nudged Alex towards the door to his condo. When we got inside, Jamal asked what we wanted to drink. I was thinking about having to drive later, so I asked for coffee. Amy and Alex opted for another glass of wine.

It was still warm outside, so we took our drinks out on the balcony. Since Jamal's unit was on the corner, only one side of the balcony where we were sitting adjoined a neighbor, and there were no lights on in that condo. Jamal left the exterior lights off and put on some soft music when he came outside. He shared a lounger with Alex while Amy sat between my legs on our lounger. It was relaxing to sit in the dark and take in the lights of the city around us.

We were quiet for a while, until Amy softly said to Jamal, "Truth or dare?"

Jamal chuckled, and answered, "Dare."

"Take off your clothes and sit naked on the lounger like you made me do the first time I stayed here."

That was a detail about Alex staying with Jamal that she hadn't mentioned to me before. I tried to imagine her naked on the balcony and what she might have done with Jamal out here where anyone who looked carefully from a nearby building might have seen them.

Jamal unbuttoned his shirt, and Alex stood and edged away from him nervously. He asked her to stay close so she could provide him something to hide behind. She tried not to stare as he took off his shorts and underwear, and sat back down on the lounge. He patted the cushion next to his hip, and Alex sat back down carefully as though the cock laying across his thigh might bite her.

Jamal said he felt uncomfortable being the only one naked, and dared me to take off my clothes too. I looked at Amy and she nodded to encourage me. I also stood to take off my clothes, giving Amy and Alex a good look before I sat back down.

I was getting excited at the thought of where this was going, but decided to change things up. Since Jamal didn't give me a choice between telling the truth or taking a dare, I followed his example, and dared Alex to trade places with Amy.

Amy arched her eyebrow at the request, but got up and changed places when Alex accepted the challenge. I put my arm around Alex as she sat next to me and told her it was her turn. I whispered that she should dare Amy to do something to Jamal since he was already naked.