Sweet Awakening

Story Info
Unknowing sub wakes to an orgy.
2.8k words
4.45
18.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tlong
Tlong
4 Followers

I came to with a cock in my mouth. The surprise, strangely, didn't phase me. It was like entering a dream; perfectly natural, part of your daily routine. So I kept sucking and felt it get larger and stiffer. I looked up to see a gorgeous brunette with emerald eyes staring down on me.

She winked, "I think he's ready for his first load!" she said, looking down on me. She gently grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me up and down on her cock for a minute. I felt her shaft fill my mouth and press its way to the back of my throat.

How did I get here? The thought barely crossed my mind as I felt a wave of pleasure well up from my crotch. Someone was stroking me or blowing me, I couldn't tell, but they were amazing! The pace picked up as the cock in my mouth grew even larger.

The 'lady' stopped bobbing me up and down and held my head in place as she began rapidly thrusting in and out. As she increased speed the mouth on my cock moved away and a hand began jerking me off in pace with the cock in my mouth. I couldn't contain myself for much longer, and the cock in my mouth began to throb heavily. Soon the grip around my head tightened and pulled forward as the cock in my mouth exploded. "Hold it all!" a voice whispered into my ear, "don't spill a drop." The cock kept pulsing, pushing more and more cum toward the back of my throat.

"Swallow some if you need to, but don't spill a drop!" the sexy voice whispered again. "I want you to taste it as you cum!" She must have been the one jerking me off because she squeezed just a little harder and stroked just a little faster as she whispered, "It's time to cum now, you've been waiting so long, and you've been so generous taking all of those loads." Her face came into view above me. Deep brown eyes, crimson lips, and jet black hair.

She saw my confusion, "Oh, the one in your mouth is only the first that you remember." She slowed her stroke on my cock and moved her head down to my crotch. I tried following her with my eyes but suddenly felt the restraints holding my head, arms, and legs in place. She noticed and said, "There were several more loads before this one, hun, and there will be plenty more before the night is through." Then she stroked my cock fast and hard as she bobbed her head up and down on its tip.

Seconds away from finishing, she quickly straddled my waist and shoved my cock in her pussy. My dick erupted inside her and kept pulsing for what seemed like a whole minute. It was pure ecstasy! I had never cum that long or that hard in my life!

Still twitching, I felt her hand around my shaft as she slowly pulled off of me. She kissed me on the forehead, "I hope you haven't swallowed yet." I shook my head 'no' through the restrains. Something made me want to do whatever the woman said. Her voice was soothing and her touch sent chills through my body. "Good," she said, "Open your mouth, I have another one for you." I complied without question and she crawled forward. Soon I saw her crotch come into view. Her hand holding my entire load in her pussy. Obediently, I kept my mouth open as she lowered her pussy to my face and pulled her hand away. Cum, my cum, gushed out as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my open mouth into her crotch. My thick salty load filled my mouth until it felt like it wouldn't take any more. "You can swallow now, but don't spill a drop!" Her eyes locked with mine as I took a massive gulp, making space for more in my mouth.

"You're so good!" she said! "Most get a slight punishment after their inauguration, but you didn't spill a drop!" She smiled and pulled away leaving me staring up at the ceiling and trying to get my bearings. Where the hell was I?

"Feeling better after that load?" The brunette with a cock asked.

"Ummm, it was amazing!" The first words out of my mouth.

She laughed, "I meant blowing your load!" She winked again like before, "You've helped all of us blow ours, it's only fair that you get a turn."

"Helped all of you?" I didn't understand. "Where am I?"

Laughter erupted from all around me, and I felt flushed instantly as I realized there must have been at least a dozen people watching. "Looks like it worked!" a voice in the distance said. The brunette with a cock leaned in and kissed my cum covered lips, while stroking my cock. As she pulled her lips away she kept massaging my dick slowly, "You don't remember," she said as she moved her hand from my shaft and pressed two fingers up my ass. "But you asked us for this," Her fingers glided in and I felt some lube drip from my asshole as though it had been there for a while. "And we were all happy to oblige!" She unclipped the restraint holding my head back and I saw a group of about a dozen men and women in various stages of undress.

Some had sexy lingerie, others were completely naked. At first it seemed like there were mostly women, but then I noticed that more than half of my audience had a cock. "Thank you so much, for making us all cum!" one of the 'ladies' said. All? I thought.

"You're welcome," I said stupidly still wondering where I was.

"You and your girlfriend are here on a retreat to spice things up!" The brunette said as she turned my head toward the beautiful cum filled pussy that I'd just finished cleaning up.

Then part of it came back to me like a slap in the face. How could I forget my girlfriend's face? I thought. "Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you for a minute. This is weird."

"It's alright, sweetheart," she said, "You wanted to try something new, so you took that weird drug to lower your inhibitions."

"What drug?" I was still lost.

"Sway"

It was still a fog, but everything around was so erotic I felt my dick starting to get hard again. Ridiculous! I thought. My girlfriend leaned in and kissed me then whispered in my ear, "It's been the hottest night ever, Baby! I can't wait to show you the video."

Video?! She started making out with me, and I couldn't focus... People got back to their groups and moaning commenced through the music in the background. I heard a man grunt happily in the distance as my girlfriend kissed me passionately on the lips. She pulled back, looked me right in the eyes, and said, "Baby, I want you to swallow that load?"

"Okay," I said with a weird look on my face. Why did I just say yes to that?

"It's still working," she said to a couple behind her, "but I think it's wearing off." She looked toward the girl that must have just taken the load. "Come here, give it to him before it wears off."

She smiled through ruffled blond hair as she came up and straddled my face. The load came dripping out slowly, so she pulled my lips to her labia and said, "Dig for it with your tongue sweetheart." My tongue obeyed pushing through her lips as deep as it could go. Cum gushed out coating my tongue and filling my mouth.

"That's so hot, baby!" my girlfriend said watching me swallow another load. "It'll all come back to you soon." She explained. "You'll remember how we talked about this and how it was actually your idea." She gave me a sinister smile. "but let's watch your video as we do! As you remember how much cum you drank, I want you to see it!" She kissed me through an awe-struck face.

She led me to a couch in the middle of the room. A projector began playing, filling the wall with my face. I started talking to the camera, but the video was muted. Before I could say anything, my girlfriend kissed me passionately and began stroking my cock slowly. Through the corner of my eyes I could see sexy mouths around sexy cocks, and then I felt something flowing down my girl's tongue, another load?! Where was she hiding that? I wondered. She pulled me in tighter as she pushed more of the load into my mouth. I opened my eyes, seeing hers waiting... She winked ;) and I swallowed.

She let out a short squeal and bounced like a happy bunny to a couple right next to us. She whispered something in their ears and they smiled and came over. Without a word of direction, the woman pushed my shoulders back so my head was flat on the bed. She then straddled my face giving me the most amazing view of her bubble butt. I opened my mouth and licked hungrily at her pussy. "Good Boy!" I heard my girlfriend say.

Then the girl's lover stepped up behind her and I watched his firm lubed dick press into her ass slowly inching forward until his balls rested on my forehead. "Time for a butt plug, hun," my girlfriend said. I tried to answer, but my mouth was full of pussy and I became mesmerized by the massive cock slowly pulling out of the ass just barely touching my nose.

My legs were bent upward and locked in place by some unseen restraint leaving my ass spread wide open to the room. As the cock pressed in again I felt the pressure of the butt plug on my own anus. It parted easily and I knew it wasn't the first time that night my butt had been penetrated. My ass kept stretching, the cock above me began thrusting in and out harder, and I pressed my tongue deeper into the pussy riding my mouth. It was so hot! The butt plug began to vibrate and I felt my cock growing stiff again.

The cock pulled completely out the girl's ass as she leaned over and began sucking my dick. "Taste her ass off his cock, baby!" I obediently leaned my head back and opened my mouth wide. He pressed his shaft down to my gapping mouth and slowly thrust forward letting me lick the tip of his dick for a second before pushing further to the back of my throat. "Let him press all the way in, sweaty, you had this down an hour ago!"

My throat opened and more shaft pressed in till his balls smashed again my nose. I held my breath for a moment as he pulled in and out a few more times fucking my face. "Oh that's so hot!" my girlfriend said when he pulled out and quickly slid his dick back into the ass over my face.

I heard moans of pleasure coming from the girl riding my face. She pushed her pussy back to my lips and grinded back and forth into her lover's cock. She came hard, convulsing and squirting all over me. "Drink her cum, baby!" Without hesitation I tried to catch every gushing orgasm in my mouth and gulp it down. After about five or six long spurts, she leaned forward again and resumed sucking my dick.

Then the lover picked up the pace and started to grunt. I watched his shaft twitch several times filling her ass with his cum. Before I realized what would come next my girlfriend's voice whispered in my ear, "Clean her up!" She straightened up over my head slowly letting my tongue slide from her pussy to her asshole. Cum leaked out steadily, "Push your tongue up there and get it, hun!"

My tongue darted up and her ass hole pressed down letting all of her lover's load gush out and into my waiting mouth. At the same time, someone jerked me furiously bringing me to the edge. "Cum again, Baby!" And I released another load. The girl straddling my face moved away as a blond came into view and kissed me passionately, depositing the load I'd just blown into my mouth with the one I'd just taken from the other girl's ass. When she pulled away, she winked, and through crimson lips said, "Swallow, dear," and I gulped it down.

"Oh my God, that was so sexy!" one gentleman said, "Can we be next?" He pinched the butt of one of the 'ladies' next to him. She smiled and started stroking her cock. "Tell them you'd love it, hun," my girlfriend whispered into my ear.

"I'd love it." I suddenly realized... I would do anything she said.

The curvy 'lady' walked right up between my legs and I just noticed, after several loads, the table I was strapped to was waist height. I leaned my head back to see more of the room, but instead saw the gentleman's stiff cock approaching my lips. "It's so hot when you suck cock, hun" another encouraging whisper and my lips parted. His cock slid right down my throat as the 'lady' between my legs pushed her dick into my ass. "Oh Babe! You're going to love this!" she whispered and began pushing the gentleman's ass toward me with each thrust shoving his cock deeper down my waiting throat. Meanwhile, his 'lady' friend picked up the pace thrusting her dick deeper and deeper into me.

Just before he was about to cum my girlfriend pulled his cock from my mouth and held the base tight, holding his orgasm at bay. At the same the 'lady's' dick left my ass gaping. 'She' walked around the table and my mouth was obediently waiting to receive it. 'She' slowly pushed it in letting my tongue caress her head. "You're such a sexy sub, dear! We're so happy you've embraced this so fast!"

As her cock pushed farther down my throat I looked at her balls lying just above my nose and leaned my head back farther to see my girlfriend guiding the gentleman's cock right to the 'lady's' ass. "We're going to need a picture of this! Hey Beth, get the camera," I tried to look around to see who "Beth" was, but all I could see were balls pushing against the top my nose; 'her' cock 'balls deep' down my throat. I leaned back more and saw the gentleman's cock entering 'her' asshole. And just beyond his legs I saw my girlfriend with her hands on his cheeks pushing him deeper into his lady friend and making her cock stiffen even harder down my throat.

She winked at me and said, "When they found out how well you could control your gag reflex they had to let their friends know." Then I felt "her" cock press deep into the back my throat pulsing hard pushing cum into my stomach. "Mmmm!!" My girlfriend purred into my ear, "That's so hot, hun!" Then she looked over to a cute little Asian girl and said, "Hey Beth, you got those, right?" So that was Beth.

"Yep! This is a record for our house!" a cute voice sounded off in the distance. Then the thick cock in the 'lady's' ass began to clinch and her lover moaned hard.

"Get ready to clean her up, hun!" His dick pulled away from her ass as hers pulled out of my mouth. She then pulled her balls forward and spread her cheeks over my lips. Her lover's cum gushed out onto my waiting tongue. Instinctively, my tongue pushed up into her hole probing for every last drop. Where did I learn to do that? I wondered.

"I'd say it's a good time to show her how well she's done all evening!" My girlfriend announced. A round of whooping and hollering ensued as I was lead to the couch.

The wall in front of me illuminated and I saw my face projected larger than life to the audience. I tried to look back but the projectors bright light prevented me from seeing the whole room. I hand brushed my cheek and guided my face toward waiting lips.

The kiss was long and passionate and messy. The new woman kissing me had just swallowed a load and our cum coated tongues embraced through our lips. She pulled away gently and nodded toward the wall. "You have to watch! We haven't made a movie this hot in a long time!"

I sat back, nearly naked, and watched.

Tlong
Tlong
4 Followers