Sweet Baby Sister Amanda Ch. 2

Story Info
Mandy and Nathan get a big surprise.
1.7k words
4.29
133.7k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/15/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy M
Mandy M
27 Followers

*I want to say a big thank you to EVERYONE who has posted feedback for me... I appreciate it so much and would LOVE to be able to respond to each and every one of you, unfortunately I get so much, it is impossible- remember, Mandy Loves you ALL!*

A short time has passed since my first night of passion with Nathan. I'm beginning to feel sick every morning. I've been throwing up a lot. I went to the drug store yesterday to get a pregnancy test. I feel so scared. I don't know how Nathan will react to a baby. I know he loves me- I know we're going to get married- but a baby- now? "Am I ready for this?" I think to myself as I look in the mirror. Standing in the middle of my room totally nude- my perky breasts standing at full attention, my long blonde hair flowing down my back- and my stomach that was once flat, now has a slight bulge in it.

"There's no need to take that test," I think to myself. "You're already pregnant Mandy, just deal with it," I say softly on my way to the bathroom. My hands shake nervously as I open the package. "I've never taken one of these things before," I say to myself as I rip open the "stick. " "Hold in urine for 1 full minute," I read aloud. Taking a deep breath, I begin my test. Placing the lid back on the tip, I wait nervously for a result. "One line not pregnant, two lines pregnant," I say to myself as I watch the lines starting to appear. Small tears well in my eyes as the second line appears. "There's no denying it now Mandy- you're pregnant," I say to myself, rubbing my belly as I look in the mirror. "How am I going to tell Nathan- what will Mom and Dad say?" all of these questions race through my head as I begin to cry.

I walk down the stairs, sitting on the couch. "It's 5:30pm, Nathan should be home from the office soon- how are you going to tell him Mandy? How are you going to tell him?" I think to myself as tears roll down my face. I hear the car pull in, Nathan opens the front door walking into the living room. I turn my head to look at him, my eyes all puffy and swollen.

"Hi Brother," I say softly. "Oh, Mandy, what's wrong baby? What's wrong?" Nathan says as he walks to the couch, sitting down to hold me. "You can tell me angel, whatever it is, you can tell me," he says softly, running his fingers up and down my back.

"Nathan, I don't know how to tell you this... I... I just don't know," I say sobbing as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Just tell me angel, whatever it is, we can handle it together. I love you Mandy, whatever it is, I'm here for you," Nathan says as he takes my face in his hands, looking straight into my eyes.

"Nathan, I'm pregnant," I say softly- awaiting his reaction.

"Pregnant?" he replies softly, smiling at me.

"You... you aren't mad?" I ask a little surprised.

"Why would I be mad Mandy? I made that baby, I did that to you, how could I be mad? How could I be angry at the woman who is carrying my child?" he said calmly, kissing my lips tenderly.

"Oh Nathan, I love you so much. I'm so scared. I'm so young... and what... what will mom and dad say?" I ask nervously.

"Well, the worst part is over with," Nathan says as he gets up, unbuttoning his shirt and taking off his tie.

"What do you mean, the worst part?"

"Mom and Dad know Amanda. I told them last night. I phoned Dad in England. He was very excited about closing the deal with the company over there. I figured what better time? He was up so high, I figured nothing could bring him down- not even us. I was right. He was in shock for awhile. Mom broke down into tears on the phone-"

"Oh Nathan, how could we hurt them like that," I say beginning to cry again.

"Shhhhhh, it's ok Mandy. After awhile, they told me that they honestly expected this to come about. They knew that when they married years ago, that the four of us would never have a "normal" brother/sister relationship. They knew about Kimberly and Donald before we did. "

"Are you kidding me? No way!" I said completely surprised.

"Yes, they knew, and they knew about us too. They knew before the night I took your virginity. It just upset them because you're the baby. You're the little princess in our family. It doesn't matter that you're a grown adult now- in their eyes you're still the baby. And now that big brother has taken you- well you're no longer that sweet lil' innocent virgin you once were. "

"I see," I replied softly. "You know, I never thought of it that way. "

"You wouldn't Mandy, neither would I. I guess it's just a parent thing. We'll be learning about that soon enough," Heath replies pulling me to my feet, rubbing my belly.

"Hello little one, Daddy's home," Nathan says sweetly as he kisses my belly. "I'm going to go show Mommy how much Daddy loves her," Nathan says with a smirk as he lifts me to my feet, carrying me to our bedroom.

I moan softly as he lays me down. His big strong hands removing my tiny gown, just as he has so many nights before- but tonight, it's different. Tonight, there's a baby inside of me- and we both know it.

My nipples become fully erect as the cool air of the room hits them. "Just think, pretty soon these will be full of milk for Daddy to suck from them," Nathan says teasingly as he locks his lips over one.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Brother... ohhhhhhhhh that feels sooooo good," I moan, gently holding his head to my breast. I feel him caressing the other breast as he sucks my nipple. Teasing it with his tounge- making my pussy dripping wet.

"Ohhhhhhh Nathan, finger me... I'm so wet for you," I moan loudly, feeling his big strong hands parting my small thighs. I feel his fingers teasing my shaven, moist slit. One, then two fingers slide deep into my pussy.

"You're VERY wet for me tonight baby sister," Nathan says with a smile, kissing me deeply before his lips travel down my body. His kisses tease my breasts, moving to my belly. He kisses it tenderly as he looks up into my eyes. His lips move down further until they are locked on the sweet lips of my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Nathan... yes brother, yes... ," I moan softly, closing my eyes as he spreads my sweet lil' lips, licking softly at my clit. My head rolls from side to side with pleasure. "Ohhhhhh Nathan, yes darling, yes... lick me good- lick your angel sooooo good," I moan, screaming in ecstacy as he sucks my clit, his fingers still buried deep inside my aching pussy.

"Cum for me Mandy... show brother how much you love him, show him how much you want his cock. Show me Mandy," Nathan moaned loudly as he fingered me harder, licking and sucking my clit soooooo good I nearly passed out. "Ohhhhhhhhh Nathan, yes Nathan, yes... Brother... Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh," I moan, rolling my nipples between my fingers, head rolling from side to side on the pillows, my pussy clamping down on his fingers as I cum so hard on them- coating his tounge with my sweet juices.

"Ohhhhhhh Nathan... Nathan... ," I moan softly, panting for air as he moves to my side, his aching cock poking into my hip. I reach over, taking it in my hands, stroking it gently. He kisses my lips deeply, I can taste my sweet juices on his lips.

"Can I suck you brother? I want to show you how much I want you," I say teasingly, stroking his cock VERY gently.

"Mandy, you're gonna make me cum before I even get inside of you," he replies moaning.

Without hesitation, I move my lips to his cock. Taking only the head in. Slowly, I move my lips down to the base of his cock- taking him fully into my throat.

"Ohhhhhhhh Mandy... ," Nathan moans, running his fingers through my hair. I reach down, caressing his balls gently as I start to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. I am only able to pleasure him a short time.

"Mandy, you've gotta stop, I don't want to cum right now. I've been waiting to have your sweet pussy all day long," he says panting, moving me from his cock and laying me on my back.

"Are you ready angel? Are you ready for brother's cock?" he asks as he thrusts hard and deep into my sweet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Nathan, yes... ," I moan softly, closing my eyes, gripping onto his big strong shoulders as he begins to pump my aching pussy. His strokes are long and hard, pounding deep into me. My breasts bounce around, I hold them up for Nathan to suck as he pumps me. I know it won't be long now, I can feel him starting to tighten up inside of me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Mandy, baby I can't hold on much longer," Nathan moans, screaming as he cums so hard, deep inside of my pussy. I feel him shoot, one, two, three loads deep in my tiny pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh Nathan, ohhhhhhhh brother... yes... cum for me... cum for your angel," I moan softly, holding onto his body as he colapses atop me.

We lay there, as one, for what seems like an eternity before he rolls over to my side.

"Come here baby, let brother hold you," Nathan says, patting his chest, wanting to hold me.

"I love you so much Nathan... I love our baby... I'm so lucky to have you big brother," I say softly, kissing his chest as he holds me.

"And I love you too my precious angel. I love the life we have growing inside of you. I am the one who is truly lucky," he replies, leaning down to kiss me.

He holds me close as we drift off to sleep- visions of our us with our baby float through my dreams as I sleep next to the one I love...

Mandy M
Mandy M
27 Followers