Sweet Blood

Story Info
He dominates you with blood play.
1.1k words
4.54
20.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you in my dreams walking towards me In your black leather corset, sexy leather garter belt, and thigh high fish net stockings.

I can't help but, watch your hips swaying In the candle light as you walk across the window shades of grey pass over your heaving chest shadowing your breast making them look even more beautiful.

You finally get to the bed and It takes all the effort I have not to grab for your body so I take my time admiring your voluptuous curves know soon I'll be able to run my hands all over them.

I move over so you can lay down beside me but, I notice you take the chance to climb over me stopping for a few moments to rest your body on top of mine and I feel my cock start to grow at your touch.

You try to pull your leg over so you can lay on my other side but, I grab your thighs and hold you there enjoying the way your body feels rubbed up against mine and breathing your sensual smell.

You smile down at me staring Into your eyes I see that your having a good time knowing how hard I am and how I'm trying to be good for the moment because I want this to last as long as possible.

I sit up with you still sitting across my lap and move your hair to one side so I can kiss your neck and nibble your ears. God you taste so sweet and I can feel my cock starting to throb with the images of your naked body laying underneath me with your legs wrapped around my back pulling me deeper inside you.

I don't want to rush so I continue to lick your neck down to the top of your corset where I can see your breast slightly hanging out the top so I take the chance to bite down on the top of your chest noticing the small moan escape your mouth.

I take that as a sign to start undoing your corset so I can free the rest of your lovely chest so I can play with your nipples using my teeth to pull it further into my mouth while i use my other hand to pull on your other nipple getting your hard and erect.

I can tell your starting to breath heavy because your chest Is rising and falling faster and faster each time I bite down on your nipple so I take this as my cue to move my hands further down your body till I reach the top of your garter belt and panties pushing your panties aside I slide my finger down between your lips to find your clip hard so I start working my finger In a circle slowing moving from one side to the other till I feel your juices start to flow down making you moist so I can slide my finger deep inside you as you clamp down hard pulling my hand deeper inside you.

I lean over and whisper softly how much I want to feel you cum before I fuck you. A few moments after I feel your pulse quicken and I know your almost there so I start moving my fingers faster and faster till you clamp down and ride my finger through your orgasm.

You lay back breathing deeply and I take the moment to lick my finger clean and pull off your panties only leaving you in your garter belt and fishnets I sit there looking over your beautiful body feeling how lucky I am to have you In my bed this night.

After laying there for a few moments I crawl on top of you and lean down to lick your neck down to your breast.

With your nipples still hard I reach over and take my favorite knife from the bedside table and gently start running It over your breast and nipples. After a few moments of doing so I look down at your eyes waiting for you to approve what you know I'm wanting to do. Your eyes get big and you shake your head yes and thats all I needed.

I sliced a small cut down right beside your nipple and I feel your body start to shake lightly and hearing your moans I lean down to lick the blood now dripping from your breast.

I feel my cock start to throb harder knowing I want you badly but, I ignore that for now and lick down to your belly button making another small cut and suckling every drop I can get savoring your taste.

You get ready for what I'm about to do by taking a deep breath right before I spread your lips and sink my teeth into your clit as you let out a scream of pleasure and I start to suck hard before taking my knife and making a very small cut right beside your clit and I start to suck hard and I feel your body getting ready to let loose a mind blowing orgasm as I feel your body start to shake I shove my finger deep inside your pussy and use my other hand to rub your asshole it was only a few moments after that and you came all over my face. I love the taste of your blood mixed with your cum so I pushed my face as deep as possible so I could lick you clean.

I sit up and pull you up by your hair and shove you over on all fours and slide my cock In your pussy and start pounding you as hard and fast as possible. I begin to let my walls down and I feel my beast come alive.

I bend down and make another cut on your back and neck so i can watch your blood running down your back while im fucking you and taking what I want.

When I lean down and start sucking on the cuts I hear you moan my name and this pushes me to fuck you even harder.

I lift up from your back and pull your hair so that your head Is close enough for you to hear me telling my little slut to cum on my cock.

As I feel your pussy start to clench down I feel myself getting ready to shoot my seed inside you so I order you to cum for me and I hear you start to cum I let loose and start shooting inside you as you buck violently against my cock and I moan your name.

I don't even pull out of you I just slide you down so that we can lay beside each other and fall asleep with my cock still buried deep inside you and I tell you how much I love you then we both drift off waiting for morning to come again.