Sweet Butt Ch. 04: Consent

Story Info
Sarah's skills are recognized & she consents to a promotion.
1.5k words
4.35
14.5k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took several blinks for the world to come into focus. Where was she? Sarah attempted to lift her head off the rough pillow, but there was resistance. A hand was on her forehead. "Gentle." A masculine voice suggested.

Sarah shifted her gaze to the man who had her head his lap. The prospect; she recognized him. She smiled up at him. He smiled back and stroked her hair.

She glanced around and realized that she was in the back office again. She took a deep breath and pushed off the man. She sat upright and turned, so her feet were on the floor.

Sarah winced. Everything hurt her. Her chest, her sex, her ass; everything ached. Some of her even throbbed. Her throat was dry when she tried to swallow. "I'm sorry." She lowered her gaze. "I didn't-"

The prospect, Axel, put his index finger to her lips and silenced her. She looked up at him weakly. His smile remained. "You did fine." He praised.

A weak smile formed below his finger. Sarah had done well. That sent a warm feeling throughout her body.

"Very well." Another voice concurred.

Sarah stiffened. Her eyes widened. Her heartbeat kicked up. Slowly, she turned in the direction of the voice. Behind the desk sat the ominous figure that was her boss: Mr. Brunt.

"Give her some water Axel." Mr. Brunt gestured.

A bottle was quickly placed to Sarah's lips. She drank without breaking her gaze on the large hulking figure behind the desk. He regarded her while she drank.

The bottle was taken away, and Mr. Brunt leaned forward with his hands together on the desk. "CS Sue," Mr. Brunt began. "Do you know what you have gotten yourself into?"

Sarah's cheeks flushed. She lowered her gaze. That name, that degrading name. "A job?" Suggested but didn't sound all too convinced.

Axel's wide hand gripped the nape of her neck, and she sucked in a deep breath. He squeezed slightly before shifting and massaging her shoulders. It felt wonderful; surprising, but wonderful.

Mr. Brunt chuckled. "A bit more than that." He sighed. "You walked your pretty little ass into a biker bar and demanded a job."

Sarah swallowed while Axel's hands went down her back. He pushed and moved her muscles with adequate pressure. He was a talented man. "Demanded?" She repeated.

Mr. Brunt smirked. "Well, demanded in a way one like yourself would."

Sarah furrowed her brow. The massage relaxed her. It for some reason made her more comfortable with this situation. It was odd since Mr. Brunt was quite a large and imposing individual. "One like myself?" She repeated. She felt like a damn parrot.

Mr. Brunt chortled. "I've known you one day CS Sue, and from what I have learned is that you aren't exactly assertive." He pointed out with a raised brow.

Sarah's gaze lowered submissively again. "No." She agreed. "I'm not."

"And that is exactly what we look for in our staff." Mr. Brunt pointed out.

Sarah lifted her gaze again, hopeful. "So, you're saying I won't have to do like a probationary period or anything?" She asked.

This time Axel chuckled behind her. His hands at the small of her back, his thumbs tracing circles while he varied the pressure. Sarah turned her head to regard him. He winked at her. She blushed and turned back.

"We will call it something different." Mr. Brunt offered. "We will give you Sweet Butt status here with the motorcycle club. I was impressed by you CS Sue, please make no mistake about that, and when I find something that impresses me, I want to protect it."

Sarah furrowed her brow. "I don't understand." She was almost getting used to the whole "CS Sue" thing. It was like a nickname. If she didn't think too hard about it, it was almost endearing.

"You will belong to the club. We will use you as we see fit. You will continue to work here." He gestured to the bar outside his door. "But no one can fuck with you or fuck you that is not a patched member."

Sarah blinked at him. Her mouth fell open. "What? I - well - I mean. How?"

The two men laughed. Axel's hands came to her shoulders again. He worked at them, and She felt her body going slack with relaxation. What had Mr. Brunt just offered her?

"As a Sweet Butt, you can reside within one of the apartments above the bar at no cost. You will just have to be available to my members." Mr. Brunt informed.

"Available?" Again she parroted.

Mr. Brunt nodded. "You have been available to all who were in the bar tonight. You have amazing skills. I can't let just anyone enjoy that. That is something that is valued. That is something that should be reserved for rewarding my boys, not just any fuckhead who comes to buy a drink."

Sarah looked at the floor as she processed what Mr. Brunt had said. He offered her a place to live, free of rent. He allowed her to keep her job. She just had to had to she had to; it was hard to even think about it. "You want me to be a prostitute?" she asked weakly.

Mr. Brunt frowned. He thrummed his fingers on the desk. "No." He stated flatly. "You won't have a pimp nor will you collect money in exchange for your skills. Your job is a waitress, for fun you are available to my boys."

Confusion littered across Sarah's features. She tried to wrap her brain around he offered her. He offered her a lot, and in repayment, she had to be sexually available. To her that was prostitution.

Axel's warm breath in her ear startled her. "A sweet butt is a good role for you." He whispered. "It means you are a part of the club. No one can hurt you. You just have to submit to the club. You have submitted so much and so freely, let the club claim you."

"It's your choice." Mr. Brunt added. "You can work here, and I will give all the explicit instruction that your role is only to give drinks. As of now, it is that you are open and available as a hang around. All you have to do is tell me you want to belong to the club and it will be so."

Her head spun. Sarah brought her hand to her forehead. This was a lot to process in twenty-four hours. She had just wanted a job. Now she had an offer of housing, of protection, of belonging.

Axel's hands stopped their rubbing. She missed them immediately. His hands on her body, she wanted them back. She looked back at him and pouted. He held his hands up in a defensive manner.

She looked down, still frowning. Could she do this? Could she be the pet or the submissive, no the Sweet Butt, that's what Mr. Brunt Said. He said the Sweet Butt of the club; could she do that?

The two men say in silence waiting for her answer. Sarah shifted in her seat. Could she do this? It was her choice. Her choice. She was the one in charge here. She looked from one to the other. Their faces were neutral.

"You'll protect me?" She asked Mr. Brunt.

He nodded.

She looked to Axel. "And only guys that you know, only them, they are the ones who will or well I will." She couldn't complete the thought. It was too embarrassing. It was too dirty.

"Only patched Members." Mr. Brunt explained.

Axel turned his back. He wore a black leather vest. There was nothing on the back. Sarah furrowed her brow, not understanding. She looked back to Mr. Brunt.

"If you agree, Axel will lose privileges." Mr. Brunt explained. He pointed to a banner on the wall. "Only men who have that patch on their leathers can request your services when you agree to be a Sweet Butt."

The weight of this came down on Sarah. Patched members, that was who she would submit to when asked. She looked back to Axel. He had returned to facing front and smiled. "Don't worry Sue; I'll get my patch soon." He winked.

She blushed. She kinda liked Axel. He was cute in a way. She looked back to Mr. Brunt. "Okay." She answered.

The smile grew on Mr. Brunt's face. He pushed away from his desk. The sound of a zipper coming down was all too familiar. He patted his leg. "Well then let's seal the deal, CS Sue." He beckoned.

Sarah turned to Axel, and he nodded as if giving her permission to leave the couch. She rose and went toward the desk. She knelt in front of Mr. Brunt.

She reached into his jeans and tugged the cock she had met earlier that day from his pants. She was careful when she fished for his balls. The hairy sack and thick erection display proudly outside the denim.

Sarah looked up at him one more time. He leaned back and grinned at her. "You have skill. Now, show it to me."