Sweet Butt Ch. 05: Visitors

Story Info
Sarah sees her new place and gets a few visitors.
3k words
4.46
18.4k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Axel showed Sarah to her new apartment above the bar. Mr. Brunt decided that Sarah's shift was over and assured her he'd pay her for a full shift. Sarah, though a bit confused as to what she actually had agreed to, could hardly contain her excitement to discover her new place. The stipulation to her new place, well she could deal with that.

The door swung open, and Sarah gasped. It was small. There was one room. It was fully furnished but not with any extravagant. Sarah could tell everything in there was an old hand-me-down.

A yellow plaid couch sat before a television with a large spool serving as a coffee table. Behind that was a small breakfast bar with one Harley Davidson stool, and one random stool. A small kitchenette was behind that. To the right of the refrigerator was a door. It led to a small bathroom with a shower stall. A full sized bed completed the room, and a large dresser completed the room.

Sarah marveled at the space. She walked through and couldn't believe it was hers. She turned to Axel, "All this?" She asked. "All this is for me?"

Axel gazed around the room as well. His expression was significantly less enthusiastic as Sarah's. He actually frowned a bit in disapproval. "Yeah." He shrugged.

Sarah ran toward him and wrapped her arms around his middle. "Thank you!" she announced. "Thank you so much."

Axel's arms went out awkwardly. "Uh." He didn't hug her back. "You realize I'm not allowed to be um." He paused when she looked at him with big doe eyes. "You know I can't fuck you any more right?"

Sarah released him. She furrowed her brow and regarded him. She pondered what he said. "Because you don't have a patch?" she asked.

"Not yet." Axel stuffed his hands in his pockets. "But I will and soon. And when I do, believe me, I am coming right up here and taking that mouth of yours. Maybe your ass too. Hell, I think I want it all. I will run a tour of all you have to offer." He smiled wide, and his eyes gleamed in anticipation.

Sarah blushed. She shifted her weight. She lowered her gaze. Axel seemed to like her. He had been there each time she had to do something for the club. Now that he couldn't have her, she looked back up at him; now he seemed eager. He wanted her. When was the last time someone wanted her?

"I look forward to it." She said genuinely.

Axel nodded before he said his goodbyes and turned to leave her in her one-room studio. Little did Sarah know what it would really mean to be the property of the motorcycle club and live above Rusty's.

She inspected her apartment thoroughly. She went through the cabinets and found a few mixed and matched plates, glasses, and some dry goods. The refrigerator had expired milk, a bottle of beer, and some cheese. She made a note to go shopping tomorrow afternoon.

As she explored the bedroom and the sheets the door swung open. Startled, Sarah whipped around. She had nothing to defend herself. They said she would be safe. Who was barging into her new place?

"This is where that cock sucker is?" Slurred a drunken male voice.

Sarah crouched down to hide beside her bed. Maybe, if she just made herself small enough, the person would go away.

"That's what Chuck said." Another male voice clarified.

Mr. Brunt sent them up there? Sarah peered over the bed at the two men. The chubby one, with greasy hair, swayed on his feet. Needles. The other, she didn't recognize him.

"Well, I got somethin' for her." Needles announced as he grabbed his crotch.

Sarah winced. She found him repugnant. She smelt him from across the apartment. He smelled of stale cigars, beer, and possibly urine.

The other man clapped his back. "Have at her." The man laughed. "Axel said he left her up here so she can't have gone too far." The man closed the door behind him as he left.

Needles laughed at something and stumbled further into the apartment. "Hey!" He shouted. "Cock sucker! Where are you?" He went toward the bathroom. "Get out of the shitter! I got something for ya'." He chuckled.

Sarah recoiled. There was nothing about that man that she wanted. Her mind drifted to what Mr. Brunt had said about "patched" members. Sarah stood and tip-toed toward the bathroom, where Needles seemed to have gotten lost.

Once outside the door, Sarah could see the back of his leathers or his cut. There it was. It had been stitched on some time ago, but there it was: Red Devil Motorcycle Club, Burlington Chapter. Sarah gulped. Needles was a patched member.

The loud stream of Needle's urine broke through Sarah's thoughts. She steeled herself. She had agreed to this. She said she wanted to do this, so she had to do it. They gave her a job, a nice place to stay, and all she had to do was take care of a few men. She could handle that.

Needles turned around as if suddenly aware of her presence. His piss stream kept going so he doused the cabinet below her sink and the floor. Sarah frowned.

"There you are!" He sounded pleased. "Come give it a shake." He prompted as he released his cock as it dribbled on the floor and his boots.

Sarah hesitated. She had agreed to this; she reminded herself. She stepped into the bathroom as Needles turned back toward the toilet. Sarah reached down and gripped the flaccid member and proceeded to shake it slightly.

"You know, that ain't gonna be enough." Needles reached out and stroked the back of Sarah's hair.

She looked up at him unsure what he meant.

Needles continued to pet her. "You gonna' have to clean it nice Cock Sucker Sue." He sang her name as if it were a delightful tune.

Sarah's cheeks turned bright ride, and she stopped shaking his prick. One hand remained on it while the other reached for toilet paper.

Needles' fist grabbed the hair at the base of Sarah's neck. "What are you doing?" He growled.

Sarah froze. Her gaze lifted and met his sinister expression. "I-I-I'm cleaning i-i-t?"

Needles scoffed and applied pressure to the back of her head. First, he pushed her to her knees. Once there, he pulled her face closer this crotch. She resisted only slightly. "Didn't Chuck tell you hands are cheating?" He laughed.

Sarah's eyes widened. No. He couldn't mean. With that, his limp dick pressed against her sealed lips. Urine drops smeared her mouth. She closed her eyes and whimpered as the pungent odor of Needles' crotch filled her nostrils.

"Isn't that adorable." He pressed harder as he teased her. "Open your mouth, Cock Sucker."

Sarah tried to shake her head in resistance. Needles pushed her nose against his pelvis. The curly, salt and pepper, pubic hairs tickled her nose. He reached down and pinched her nose shut. Sarah whined.

It didn't take long before she opened her mouth and his cock, still dripping piss, pushed past Sarah's lips. She gagged hard on the soft member in her mouth. Sarah's palms pressed against Needles' thighs but she didn't push back. She had no choice now.

With both hands fisting her hair, Needles pulled her head back and forth. "That's it." He praised while his twitching and growing prick slid over her tongue. "lick it all up."

Sarah swallowed her excess saliva and with it some piss. She immediately retched. Her body jerked. Needles laughed at her. Her body burned in embarrassment while he stroked himself with Sarah's mouth.

The more he laughed, the more she blushed, the more disgusting Sarah found the act, the more her stomach flopped, and her pussy twitched. She admonished herself while swirling her tongue around his swelling dick, for being disgusting.

Needles' head fell back, and he moaned. "That's a good cock sucker." He praised. "Really get into it." He thrust his hips, so his growing prick went deeper into her mouth as he pulled her head toward him.

Sarah held his thighs while he fucked her mouth so she wouldn't fall over. Needles the man was short and stubby. Needles' cock was the same. He didn't grow in length much from his softer form, but he grew in girth.

She delighted that he barely tickled her throat even when her nose met Needles' belly. She gagged purely because of taste, not because of his length. She found that she was proud of herself. Proud of herself, and she was aroused. Again, she admonished herself for being depraved.

Needles released her head. Sarah got into then. She pumped her head up and down on his cock. She turned and slithered her tongue along his underside. The urine taste was almost gone. The smell lingered though. Needles sounded like a walrus each time she took his full length. His sounds of pleasure spurred her to try harder.

Needles put his hand at the base of his cock. "I'm gonna blow!" He warned her as his cock flopped out of her mouth. Sarah went to chase it. The first spurt of jizz landed across her nose and on her cheek. The second spray went into her open mouth. "Gaaahhhh." He let out as the third one went toward her hair.

Sarah brought her mouth to the swollen tip of his cock. She sucked him harder, trying to drain his balls into her hungry mouth. She sucked him for all she was worth. Needles' legs quivered, and his cock twitched in her mouth.

"Enough, enough, enough." Needles cried breathlessly and pulled her from his shrunken member. "God that was good." He patted her on the head and stuffed himself back in his jeans.

Sarah, kneeling in her new bathroom, which had urine all over it, looked up at him with a bizarre sense of satisfaction. She had pleased him. He said it was good; she did well. Pride beamed on her face.

Needles walked past her without so much as a goodbye and left her apartment. Sarah, still content she had done a good job took a moment to bask in that. Then, she opened the cabinet to find some cleaning products. She cleaned up the urine.

While putting away the supplies her door opened again. Sarah turned, still a little bit concerned that people didn't knock before entering. A lanky man wearing a heavy leather jacket sporting more patches than Sarah could process sauntered into her apartment.

He pointed toward her. "You the cock sucker?" He asked.

Sarah's cheeks turned bright red. The cock sucker. That was her identity to these men. She wasn't Sarah. She wasn't Sue; she was "the cock sucker." Something was freeing in that.

"I am." She said in a voice that should have been more confident.

"I got a load that needs releasing." He made quick with his pants, allowing them to pool at his ankles before taking a seat on her couch. "Get over here." He demanded.

Sarah didn't hesitate. Cock sucking was her role. Cock sucking was why she had the apartment. Cock sucking was her service to the club.

Sarah knelt before the man and gripped the slender erection at the root. The man smiled down at her. "I heard you are good."

Sarah smiled at him. "I am CS Sue!" She announced with a sick sense of pride that had her pussy spasmed, desperate for attention.

"I don't care just suck." The man shot down her pride and pointed to his dick.

Sarah frowned and stuck the head of his cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down on the tip. The man groaned and rested his hand on the top of her head. "Nice."

His cock was longer than Needles' so it took a bit more effort to get him stuffed into her throat. It got messy. She covered his crotch in spit and snot by the time she worked it.

"God, you're fucking nasty." The man commented when her throat pulsed around him. Her body tingled.

Her hand went toward his balls. She cupped and rolled them over her fingers. The man groaned and then offered. "Chuck deserves a fucking medal for not keeping you for himself."

Keeping her? Was that a thing? It was a fleeting thought. Sarah's concentration had to switch back to the cock pistoning in and out of her throat. The man groaned loudly.

Unexpectedly, he pulled her off his cock. Her mouth gaped as her eyes watched his glistening bobbling cock head. Confusion lined on her face.

"I gotta' have that ass." The man announces as he gripped Sarah's hair and yanked her to her feet.

The man turned pulled down her shorts, undoing them and shoving them down her legs. Sarah didn't have time to process this. She was confused. She was cock sucker Sue not --

Sarah's thoughts were interrupted when he shoved her down. She bent over the couch. The man's fingers poked at her behind. Sarah looked over her shoulder. "B-b-"

"Shut up!" He barked and spat on his hand. The man rubbed his fingers into the saliva and then probed at her ass.

That area of Sarah's body ached from her previous use. The soreness only fanned the flames of arousal within her higher. She moaned turned back to the couch and gripped it for support.

The man worked two fingers against her anal ring. "Push." He told her. She clenched her butt, and he inserted his fingers into her.

"Ahhh." She let out, eyes wide. Sarah trembled and squeezed the back of the couch. She felt like she needed to shit. The feeling mortified her. Her cheeks turned bright red. Her stomach flipped in wanton need.

Her anal ring burned as it stretched to accommodate the man's fingers. She groaned and eventually, she pushed back against them. The man rested his other hand on her hip. He guided her back and forth. "that's it. Such a nasty slut." He praised her.

Sarah moaned harder. For some reason, when he called her names it only made his anal probe sexier. Sarah frowned at her thoughts. When did she get to be so repulsive?

Sarah's attention was drawn to the sound of things falling. She looked to her left to see the man messing with an end table by the couch. He pulled out a tube. With a flick of the top it opened, and he pulled his fingers off her ass.

She whimpered. She missed them. The man laughed at her. "I love that you're such a cock whore. You wanna' take it in any hole don't ya'?" He mocked.

The idea of getting fucked in the ass had never appealed to Sarah. It just seemed to dirty; so wrong. At that moment, though, yes. Yes, she wanted him to fuck her in the ass. "Yes." She replied weakly.

The man stroked his long erection with the lube covered hand. His eyes sparkled with approval. "Nasty." He hissed.

The man was not gentle. He gripped Sarah's hips and yanked her back. Sarah let out a shriek as her asshole ripped open. The man forced the swollen, mushroomed end of his cock into her ass. He paused. Sarah gasped as her face flushed.

Sarah held onto the couch for dear life. Her world spun on its axis. "Please." She begged weakly.

He laughed and slapped her tush. Her ass cheeks jiggled, and he pushed himself deeper. Sarah's head flew back, and she bellowed again. It was her turn to sound like a walrus. As he fed her inch after inch of his erection, Sarah sunk deeper and deeper into the submissive headspace.

"So fucking tight." He commented. Sarah barely heard it over the thundering sound of her own heartbeat. The man grunted when he bottomed out. "Get used to it." He advised. "It ain't gonna' be gentle much longer." He snickered.

It wasn't. Sarah's head flopped back as soon as the man pulled his dick back. He pumped in and out of her ass. Each inward thrust was harder and quicker than the first. He built up speed.

Sarah didn't know when she started it, but it wasn't long before her hand went to her sex. Her cunt, though sore, was dripping wet from getting ass fucked by a stranger. She loudly moaned as she found her nubbin of pleasure.

"That's it," the man urged her. "Play with your cunt. Cum from my cock in your ass you fucking whore."

Sarah shuddered. His name calling turned her on. She was a whore. The word repeated in her brain: Whore Whore Whore Whore. What else would you call a woman who fucks in return for things? Whore Whore Whore. "Oh God!" She howled as her body tightened.

"Fuck yeah. I'm fucking God!" The man announced when he grew longer, thicker, in her ass. She felt every vein on him.

With a final pinch of her clit, Sarah fell over the edge and orgasmed with a cock buried in her ass. The man's fingers dug into her hips, adding to her bruising. He wasn't far behind her. Just as she came down from her high, he sprayed her guts with cum.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" The man repeated as he jerked and spurted deep in her ass.

Sarah's chest fell, her ass further in the air. She mumbled incoherently into the couch. Once spent. The man withdrew from her ass with a pop. "uhhhh." She gurgled.

The man laughed and slapped her ass. She lowered it and rolled onto her back on the couch. Sarah turned toward him heavy-lidded.

The man stuffed himself back into his pants. "Damn, you are more than a cock sucker." He commented. "Chuck is a lucky fucker to have you for his club. Won't be long 'til someone asks him to make ya' their ol' lady."

Sarah, still deep in sex haze and submissive fog, peered at him as if he spoke a different language. The man looked up at her and laughed at her again. "Wha-?" it was all she could make her mouth say.

The man shook his head with a wide grin. The man turned and left her apartment. Another man left her without even saying goodbye to her.