Sweet Candy For Daddy

Story Info
Twenty-one year old daughter seduces her divorced dad.
5.4k words
4.08
153k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tjrabbit
tjrabbit
106 Followers

(A divorced Dad and his beautiful blonde virgin daughter spend a night of passion and pleasure while celebrating her twenty-first birthday and graduation from college)

By tjrabbit

(For Stachia)

Glenda and I were married two weeks following our high school graduation ceremony; we were both eighteen years old at the time. I took a job in a factory and Glenda, using grant money and loans, enrolled in a nursing program at the state university which was located in the town we lived in. We rented a small two bedroom apartment a few miles from the school. Fourteen months later our daughter Candice was born. Family and friends call her Candy; from the day she was born I have called her "Sweet Candy."

We devoted ourselves to our daughter and, although money was always tight we provided her with the basic needs and made sure that she always wore nice clothing and had all the things other kids in our neighborhood had. Glenda and I agreed that we would not have other children until she completed her nursing program and had worked for a few years. So, Candy received all of our love and attention. Our life settled into a routine and went on that way for the next twelve years; a relatively simple and uncomplicated lifestyle.

In the beginning our lovemaking was passionate and frequent, but the pressures of school, work and caring for Candy seemed to take up all of our time and making love became less and less of a priority. Sex, which had been a two to three time a week event in the early years of our marriage dwindled to once a month and then even less frequently.

Following her graduation from the university Glenda had secured employment as a Registered Nurse in a local hospital and continued to take courses to add additional certifications. In a few years she progressed to the position of lead cardiac surgery nurse.

When Candy was fifteen years old, Glenda filed for divorce and within six month had married Phil Patterson, a heart surgeon who performed surgeries in the same hospital where she was employed. Patterson had been born into extreme wealth. I learned later that they had been having an affair for a year prior to her asking for a divorce. Glenda and her doctor husband lived in a massive house on a sprawling estate twenty miles from town. When going to be with her Mom, Candy would jokingly say, "Daddy, I'm off for the other side of the tracks."

I continued to work in the same factory where I began and remained in our original cramped apartment. Candy spent weekdays with me so that she could continue to attend school with her friends and stayed with her Mom and stepdad two weekends each month and part of her summer vacation. Money was no problem for her and she always had the very best of everything. She never became the typical "spoiled" rich kid and always kept everything in perspective.

I was devastated when my wife left and had no desire to get into new relationships. I would go out with women on occasion, but there was never anything serious. I devoted myself to Candy and we became very close. She showed no reluctance in talking to me about anything that was going on in her life. She talked to me in the same way that I suspected she might talk to her Mom. She talked about school, her girlfriends and about boyfriends as she got older. She never went out with the same guy more than twice and told me that she was not sexually active and wanted to concentrate on school and building a career.

I don't know where it came from, but Candy had developed a strong interest in film and photography. She had taken a couple of high school photography classes and Patterson had purchased all sorts of cameras, video equipment, lighting and supplies so that Candy could pursue her interest. She would soon be receiving her degree in film from the same university her Mom had attended.

Last Friday evening, as was our custom when she was not at her Mom's, Candy was on the sofa in the living room preparing to watch a rented movie. I had just gotten out of the shower and she was waiting for me to join her before starting the movie. I was dressed in shorts and a T shirt and took notice that Candy was dressed very different than she normally was when we watched movies together. She usually wore jeans or shorts a comfortable top, but tonight she was dressed in short pajama bottoms and a tight fitting halter top. I could not help but notice that she was not wearing a bra and the nipples on her well developed breast were visible through her tops light-weight fabric. Her manner of dress struck me as a little odd, but I didn't give it much additional thought.

To prepare for our movie watching she would fix a few sandwiches and have popcorn and cold drinks. Tonight the coffee table was filled with all sorts of chesses and various crackers. As she motioned for me to join her on the couch, I saw that there was a bottle of expensive champagne in an ice bucket on the table along side the food.

My Sweet Candy was sitting on the sofa with her legs drawn up under her and had the remote in hand ready to start the DVD player.

I said, "Sweetie, what is all of this?"

She responded, "Daddy, I thought we would have something a little special so we could properly celebrate my graduation and my turning twenty-one."

I leaned over and gave her a hug, as normal, and kissed her on the forehead. I said, Honey you know I'm not much of a drinker but I suppose a glass of champagne is appropriate for this occasion."

She just gave me that big sweet smile and giggle that I had become so accustomed to over the years. I took note of how much she resembled her mother in looks and in her body build. Her long blonde hair flowed down her back and she smelled of high priced perfume.

Candy moved closer to me just as she always did when we were watching movies together, especially when they were horror films, so I was sure that we were about to view a scary movie of some kind. She poured two glasses of champagne and handed one to me and we began to nibble on the cheese and crackers. She patted me on the front of my thigh and leaned in and kissed me on the nose. She said, "Daddy, I just know we are going to have a real great celebration tonight. I will have to meet Mom at the airport early, but tomorrow is Saturday so you can watch a couple of movies and sleep in late."

I said, "Honey, this is your celebration so we will do whatever you want to do."

She rubbed my upper leg again and smiled that smile that tears at my heart. She said, "That's great Daddy! I love you so much and want us to spend this special evening together, just you and me."

I did not find any of her words or actions to be a bit unusual since we were always hugging and showing our love and affection for each other. I had never been uncomfortable showing physical affection to Candy, nor did she in hugging and kissing me and telling me how much she loved me and appreciated all I did for her.

I was surprised at how quickly she polished off the glass of wine. She said, "Drink up Daddy, we're celebrating, remember." I downed the wine and she refilled our glasses. The movie she had rented was an old classic horror flick. As the knife wielding killer chased the teens through the woods Candy would scream and move closer pressing her breast into me and buried her face into my chest as she dug her finger nails into the fleshy part of my upper leg, that was a bit painful but I didn't say anything.

Candy took care not to allow our glasses to become empty. After the third glass I began to feel the buzz in my head caused by the alcohol and I had that warm glow all over my body that consuming alcohol always causes. I said, "Sweetie, this reminds me of all the times you would get scared in the middle of the night and come jump into bed with me and your Mom."

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes and gave me her killer smile. She said, "Daddy, you do remember that I would always get into bed on the side next to you and never between you and Mom. I wanted to be close to you and didn't even think about Mom being in the bed with us. You know I was a little jealous of Mom."

I said, "I'm happy that you knew I would protect you." She reached up and kissed me softly on the mouth and ran her tongue across my lips. I felt a hot surge of blood run through my body and felt my dick begin to stiffen. I shifted my position hoping that she had not noticed what was happening in my shorts.

The movie came to an end and Candy got up and took the remaining cheese into the kitchen. In a few minutes she returned with a large bottle of Tequila, a few slices of lime and a shaker of salt. She said, "Let's do a few shooters before we start watching the next movie."

I said, "Honey, the wine was one thing but the Tequila is a much stronger drink, I don't know that either of us are ready for that."

Again that smile and she said, "Oh Daddy come on, don't be a spoil sport." She put some salt on the fleshy part of the back of her hand and handed me the bottle and a slice of lime, I took a big slug, licked the salt from her hand and sucked on the lime. She did the same and we sat there laughing, drinking Tequila and sucking on salt and limejuice.

She was now seated on the floor in front of me and I had a good view of her large tits and protruding nipples. She was facing me with her legs spread open and I could see that she was not wearing panties under her small pajama bottoms. I could see the trimmed hair on her pussy which matched the color of her flowing blond hair. She said, "Daddy, you haven't said anything about my new outfit, and I bought it especially to wear for you tonight.

I said, "Sweet Candy, it is a great outfit and your body does great thing for it, you are a real grown up woman now, you are so beautiful." She sat back down on the sofa beside me, moved close against my body and took my arms and wrapped them around her.

Again the smile and she whispered, "Do you know how much I love you Daddy?"

I said, "Yes, baby I do, and do you know I love you twice as much?"

She picked up the remote and asked, "Are you ready for the second movie?"

I kissed her gently on the cheek and said, "Let's do it."

She said, "We will do it Daddy, but first the video, it's not very long." Her remark simply did not register at that moment.

My head was buzzing from all of the alcohol I had consumed and my dick was as hard as it could possibly get and throbbing and pulsating under my shorts. I wasn't attempting to do anything to keep Candy from seeing the huge bulge under the fabric of my shorts; in fact, I positioned myself to make sure that she would have a good view.

She clicked the start button on the remote and the first scene on the DVD was a shot of me lying in my bed naked with my dick sticking up into the air. I was jerking off and groaning and the camera was taking close up shots of me beating my dick furiously.

The scene would then shift to Candy's room where she was lying on the bed completely nude and rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy, she would lick the juices off her fingers and put them back inside her pussy. Again the camera would go from a distant to close shot. I could tell that the scenes were of my daughter when she was between eighteen and twenty years old. Some scenes could not have been more than a few days old. I watched wide eyed as the scenes shifted from me to her. There were scenes of her using dildos and vibrators, in all different kinds of positions. She would moan and groan and whisper "Daddy" as she was fucking herself with the toys. When she would have an orgasm I could see her body trembling and shivering. She would make herself have orgasm after orgasm. I sucked in a deep breath as I felt Candy's soft but firm hand caressing my swollen dick. Again hot blood rushed and surged through my entire body.

After about thirty minutes of watching me jerking off and Candy masturbating, she clicked off the video. She said, "There's a lot more, but we will save that for another time." She asked, "What did you think of my film production Daddy?"

I said, "My Sweet Candy, You are a great filmmaker honey. That was something else."

The living room was in complete darkness except for one small streak of light coming in from the kitchen and it spread across the room just in front of the couch. Candy stood up so that the light illuminated her gorgeous body and reached behind her back to unfasten the halter straps. Her massive breasts were soft and firm and her nipples were hard and erect, inviting me to touch them. She placed her thumbs into the waist of her pajama shorts and slowly pulled them down; suddenly my twenty-one year old daughter was standing there naked in front of me. God she was beautiful; She reminded me so much of her Mom when she was that age.

Candy said, "Daddy, I have been planning this night for two years. I have saved myself for you Daddy. I waited until my twenty-first birthday, but I wont wait any longer." She straddled my lap with a knee on each side of my legs. She kissed me again, harder this time and ran her tongue across my lips and deep into my mouth. Our tongues flicked together and I stuck my tongue deep into her mouth. She gently bit down on my tongue and would not release it. I took her hard firm nipples between my thumb and forefinger and began to squeeze and roll them. She let out a moan and pushed her pussy hard against my dick separated from her wet pussy only by the fabric of my shorts. She was soaking wet and her thick sticky juices were now pouring onto my thighs.

She picked up the Tequila bottle and poured the remaining liquid over her breast and down my chest and stomach. She began to lick and suck on my nipples and licked the Tequila that was running down my stomach toward my dick. Each movement she made was slow and deliberate and it was driving me wild. Oh how I wanted to plunge my dick deep into her pussy. But she would not permit it. She said, "Slow Daddy, real slow, we're going to make this pleasure last. I want to please you and have you please me in every possible way."

I let out a groan and said, "Baby you are in control."

We sat that way and kissed hard and deep for several more minutes. I began biting on her ear lobe and sticking my tongue into her ear. I was sucking on her neck and she was moaning and groaning and rubbing her finger through the crack of her ass. She would stick her fingers into my mouth and return them to her ass crack. She kept saying, "Taste me and smell me Daddy." I could not find any words to respond, but just kept sucking and licking all over her face, neck and her beautiful breast and nipples.

I lost track of time but at some point she slid off of my lap and told me to stand up. My head was buzzing and I found it difficult to stand, but I finally go to my feet. She got down on her knees in front of me and began using her teeth to pull my shorts down toward my feet and finally onto the floor. She was stroking my throbbing dick and licking and sucking on its head. She sucked on my balls and ran her finger deep into my asshole. She told me to turn around and bend over and when I did she began to pull open my ass crack and insert one of her hard nipples all the time gently stroking my dick. I felt her remove her hard nipple from my ass and then I felt the wetness of her tongue as she licked and then penetrated my ass hole. I was sure that my dick was going to explode. She said, "God Daddy you taste so good, but I always knew you would!"

She stood up, took my dick in her hand and began pulling me up the stairs toward my bedroom. I half staggered, half floated across the living room floor and up the stairs. As she opened my bedroom door I was blinded by the brightness of the room. She had placed flood lights, video cameras and movie cameras all along the walls each one aimed directly at my bed. When my eyes adjusted to the bright lights I noticed that a live feed was going to the seventy-two inch television in the corner of my bedroom.

Candy said, "Daddy I have been busy all day while you were at work preparing for this production! We will be able to watch and enjoy this over and over again."

Candy told me to lie down on my back. She got on the bed and placed one a foot on each side of my head. I lay there staring up at my daughters' pussy and reached up to place a finger inside. She had never had a dick inside of her but had ruptured her own hymen with a dildo a couple of years earlier.

She said, "Daddy I have to go pee but I'll be right back.

I said, "No honey, I want you to piss on my face; I need to have all of you all over me."

She flexed her knees and her piss splattered on my face and ran into my mouth and down my chest and stomach. I swallowed and began rubbing my daughters piss into my skin wanting to make her a part of my being. I said, "Sweet Candy, you are driving Daddy crazy."

She said, "Daddy you have me so wet and hot that I'm losing my fucking mind." She asked, "Do you want me to take a shit on your belly?"

I said, "You can do anything you want to do for me or one me baby." She strained as if she was trying to shit and ripped off a huge fart. She said, "Hey Daddy don't you think even my farts smell sweet?'

I replied, "Yes Candy they really do."

All of the hot lighting caused the room to be like a sauna and our bodies were slick and sticky from profuse sweating. There was a slight tinge of odor from all the alcohol we had consumed earlier. Candy's entire body glistened from the sweat and I licked it from her breast and stomach, pausing to stick my tongue into her navel. She gave a little shiver and giggled.

She said, "Daddy, do you want to eat your Candy's sweet tasting pussy.

I said, Oh My God yes baby, put your pussy on my face."

She eased her pussy down onto my nose and mouth and I inserted my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could get it, my nose was rubbing against her clit and she was moaning and sliding up and down on my face. I inserted my thumb deep into her wet ass and pinched one of her nipples with the other hand; her movements became stronger and harder. She began to squeeze my head between her knees as she screamed out, "Oh God Daddy I'm cuming. Suck my clit hard Daddy, suck harder!"

I sucked hard on her clit and elevated my chin to allow her to push it into her wet hot pussy. Her body trembled and jerked for what seemed to be more than a minute. Moaning and panting for breath, she collapsed onto the bed beside me. I rolled onto my side and kissed her hard and stuck my tongue into her mouth. She began to lick her pussy juices off of my face. I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her sticky juices all over my face, encouraging her to lick my face clean.

She said, "Oh my God Daddy that was amazing! I knew it would be great, but not that great!" Then se said, "But we are not near through yet, Daddy." She raised her head and peered into the television screen and said, "Isn't that a great scene Daddy?"

I said, "Its way more than great my Sweet Candy and you are way beyond great! I love you so much!"

She smiled and giggled and said, "I love you twice as much my big dick Daddy."

I said, "I want to put my dick inside your hot-wet pussy baby."

She said, "And you will Daddy, but you can wait a little while, can't you?" I didn't answer, but I would wait until she was ready for me to be inside of her.

She said, "You know I will be begging you to fuck me with that beautiful big dick before we are through!"

Candy rolled over on her side and removed a bottle of lubricating gel from the nightstand drawer. She opened the bottle and placed it under my nose.

"It's Strawberry," she said, "I know you love strawberries Daddy,"

I replied, "Yes, I really do baby!"

She took a strand of large soft beads from the nightstand drawer and told me to turn over onto my belly, I did as she instructed. She squirted a generous amount of the strawberry gel into the crack of my ass and I felt her hot breath on my ass checks and the felt her tongue moving slowly in and out of my ass as she gently massaged my balls. She began to push the beads into my ass one-by-one. The pleasure grew as she inserted the beads deep into my ass. She smacked my ass a couple of times and rolled over onto her back. She took a small rabbit vibrator from the drawer and rubbed the lubricant all over it and then inserted it into her ass.

tjrabbit
tjrabbit
106 Followers
12