Sweet Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eagerly pumped my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Cum now!" he ordered and I obeyed, splintering around him as his gave one final thrust and released a seemingly unending stream of cum into battered, used vagina.

After a moment Max stood, pulling his cock out of me, cum dripping out of me. Patrick lifted me off his lap and dropped me unceremoniously onto the couch. He quickly pulled his pants back up. By now James was already redressed in his suit.

James smiled down at me. "You were most delightful Caroline. Perhaps we will have to do it again."

Patrick gave a non-committal grunt, which I took as high praise coming from him. Max smiled proudly.

"I told you she was the best," he commented.

James nodded. "We're happy to have you joining us as partner. I'll see you Monday."

After the two men had left, Max returned to where I still lay exhausted on the couch. He brushed my hair from my forehead. "How was that beautiful?"

I gave him a tired smile. "Unexpected but wonderful," I replied. "What brought that on?"

"I knew it was a fantasy of yours and I wanted to show you how grateful I am for you. I couldn't have made partner without your support," he explained.

"But Patrick and James?" I questioned, wondering how he'd chosen them.

He laughed. "A few too many beers last week and we were suddenly talking about all our dark fantasies."

I nodded. It was getting hard to stay awake. Just before I slipped off to sleep, I heard Max say, "I love you."

And I smiled.

12