Sweet CD Lovemaking

Story Info
Two CD's enjoy each other.
882 words
4.47
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are lying together on the bed. Your cock is as hard as steel. You move your hips slightly, feeling the tip of your dick brushing against something soft and realize instantly what it is. I am between your legs as I embrace you. Your cock is rubbing against mine and you love the feeling. Our shafts are pressed against our stomachs and the veiny undersides are rubbing together. I grip each of your ass cheeks in my hands and force your crotch against mine, creating more of that sensual friction.

I then crawl on all fours to the top of the bed. You turn your head to watch me go, my cute butthole exposed as my ass wiggles, and my hanging scrotum peeking out beneath my crack as I move into position.
You turn over, lying on your back with your legs spread. You are rubbing your cock with the open palm of your right hand as I lay down with my head between your thighs. You are even harder now. I began kissing and licking your inner thighs slowly and gently, working my way up. I stop and lower my face towards your dick, stopping when my face is inches away to breathe in the unfamiliar scent. I pucker my lips and kiss the base of your shaft. your body trembles at my touch. I kiss again, this time closer to the head, about halfway up. Finally, I kiss the tip of your dick, a string of pre-cum touching my lips. I stick out my tongue, taking a moment to wet it first, and run it from your piss hole all the way to your bush. You are now groaning audibly. I open my mouth and swallow your cock in its entirety, feeling my nose tickled by your pubes. The warm organ fills my mouth, hardening to its full height. I slowly pull back, running my tongue along every inch until I reach the head, which I nurse like a baby for a few minutes before swallowing it again. I repeat this cycle, increasing my pace each time. You are going wild, your hips are bucking, and you are raising your ass from the bed, trying to force yourself deeper into me. I welcome your aggressive face-fucking with a genuine desire to pleasure you as much as possible.

I pull back after a few minutes of sucking, letting your cock slide out of my mouth. Now glistening with saliva, it lay back against your stomach again, twitching. I plunge down again, burying my face between your thighs and balls, licking them fiercely. They feel smooth and silky in my mouth.I open my mouth and let one of your testicles pop into my mouth where I squeeze it very gently between my lips. I lap at your sack for a little while before once again returning to your delicious dick.

You begin to move and urge me to roll on to my back. You climb on top of me, crawling forward until you are straddling my head. Your meat is lying across my face, warm and wet. You raise your hips, pointing your dick at my mouth, and I open to receive you. You then lean forward and take my hard dick in your mouth, and we start to suck and suck each other in the classic 69 position. We grunt with pleasure as we pound each others' eager mouths. Your dick goes deep into my mouth and I can feel your soft, warm balls bumping against my chin with each hard thrust. My nostrils are filled with the musky scent of your sweaty crotch and I am in heaven. I close my eyes, rubbing and entering your butt hole with my fingers as you fuck my face with an intensity You cry out and I hear your breathing quicken "I'm . . . going . . . to . . . cum . . ."

I seize your ass cheeks and force you deeper into my throat. With one, final cataclysmic thrust, I feel a hot salty spurt against the back of my throat. You moan in ecstasy and your ass cheeks quiver with explosive delight as your entire body trembles. I swallow down your sweet cum with one gulp, then suck out the last few drops from your softening dick.

I move you down so that my mouth is at your sweet brown rosebud. I begin to rim your butthole. You gasp with pleasure. I increase my licking and begin to enter you rosebud with my tongue. You moan and moan as the intensity increases. You ass muscles clamp down on my finger. With a gasp, to your surprise you cum again all over my boobies. At the same time, I shoot my wad deep into your mouth with several loads of delicious hot cum. It feels incredible. I rub your cum all over my hard nipples with my left had, while sucking on my butt finger to taste your ass juices. Ummmm. Then I plunge my tongue back deep into your rosebud to receive the full taste of your ass. Then we relax and lie with each other, with our hosed legs wrapped around each other, blissfully waiting to rejuvenate so we can make love again and again........