Sweet Denial

Story Info
A slave learns about asking for permission.
2.4k words
3.95
23.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down before my Master and Mistress as any submissive should. My head bowed and eyes down towards at the floor, hands behind my back and knees shoulder-width apart. My body begged to be touched; my whole self craved their attentions. And yet, they continued their every day conversation about work, projects, and vacations. No, they weren't ignoring me, I was as involved in their discussion as either of them, but still, it wasn't what I wanted, what I thought I needed so bad. I begged to differ. I groveled and pleaded and presented myself. I was theirs to do anything they pleased with. I belonged to them, and they knew they could use and abuse me any way their sadistic little hearts took pleasure in. But not like this, please not like this.

I watched as their hands roamed each others' bodies while they spoke. Oh, how I wanted them to touch me, to tease me, to play with me, too. How I needed and wanted and begged to be touched, played with, and used. I was theirs. And they knew it. They knew the control they held over me. They knew how much I wanted them, needed them, and they knew exactly what they were doing. I watched as he reached out and gently played with her pointy nipples. How I wished they could have been my nipples that he was caressing, pulling on, and bringing to his open mouth as she spoke.

Damn, how I wished that could have been me running my nails up and down his long cock, where her fingers were touching the most sensitive of places. But I knelt there with my arms cuffed behind my back, bound in leather gloves. I was dying to get touched, anywhere. They watched me writhe and beg with my eyes, but still they continued. It seemed as if it had been days since anything touched my skin other than the cold of the kitchen floor. I hadn't worn clothing in over a week - by their command I was deprived of even that sensation. The lack of sensation was torturous; feeling nothing, touching nothing was pure hell, especially as I watched them engulf each other with warm caresses and watched their bodies respond.

Tonight was the last day of my deprivation, though, I had been punished enough in that manner, they said. The way they accented the 'in that manner' made me wonder what else they had in store. It seems I had not been punished enough; I had only been punished enough 'in that manner'. My mind constantly wandered over the possibilities. What else did they have in mind?

But that was not what was on my mind at that moment as I watched Mistress cum again. I could have sworn she made her moans and cries extra loud and extra long just to tease me. This was her third orgasm that night, all just during the conversation. I had watched his hands as he gracefully played with her sensitive nipples and as his fingers caressed her engorged clit. I had watched him slowly slide his agile fingers in and out of her depths, savoring the taste. And just before she came he had his lips locked on her hard clit, flicking the hood with his nimble tongue; he had three fingers driving in and out of her slit as he circled her anus with another finger. Her hips bucked violently as it built up, and then she let out a low moan.

As I watched her orgasms come in waves, one after another, my body began to rock, forward and back along the cold floor. I tried to find some way, anyway, that my throbbing clit and my aching pussy could get some stimulation. But in the manner I was kneeling, even that slightest bit of pleasure was denied to me. And I knew they had seen me. They had watched me trying in vain to stimulate myself and they had laughed at my pitiful attempts at stimulation. Ah, yes, they knew I had been trying to find a way to get some pleasure, some relief, from my deprivation of sensation. But they knew, too, I was only making it worse for myself. By trying to stimulate myself I was getting hornier and hornier and needing more and more of the satisfaction and stimulation that I wasn't getting.

What a cruel cycle it was.

Finally, after they were done with dinner. Mistress told my Master to clear the table of dishes while she prepared some things. Then she left the room with a rather sadistic smile. I wondered what kinds of things needed preparation and what they had planned for me this evening. When the table was clear, Master commanded me to stand. He reached out to me and stopped just close enough to my body that if I moved even half an inch, his fingers would be running along the length of my skin. He commanded me to stay absolutely still though; else I would regret it later.

Master was 'caressing' the air just above my skin. With my eyes, I begged and pleaded for him to come closer, to touch me, to play with me. "Please Master!" my eyes screamed my desire. Then, without touching my skin, he removed the gloves and cuffs and commanded me to lie on the table. Spread-eagled, he bound me to the kitchen table, tying my wrists and ankles to the legs. Then, he looked me right in the eyes and asked me what I wanted most. "To be touched, to be played with." I answered him, my hips thrusting outward, begging for attention.

"Very well my little slut!" he said and walked away. How much more cruel could this man be? Well much more, I knew, but at the time this was sheer evil enough.

Master returned with a blindfold. Placing it on me, he began to run his fingers through my hair. "My little slut," he said, "You have misbehaved. You have cum without permission. And for this you have been and are being punished. Remember what you have done. Remember why you are being punished. For it, tonight there shall be no permission granted. But I will touch you now."

With that, he ran his fingertips along my face, tracing every line and every curve with his long fingers. His touch was heavy and it was what I had longed for since my deprivation began - to feel his touch upon my skin. As his fingers began to trace my lips, my mouth parted, opening to him, accepting his fingers, should they decide to explore in there. But, they did not. He stopped touching me then, and I heard another set of footsteps, indicating that Mistress had returned. That was the last thing I heard, though, because earplugs were placed in my ears then and I was left alone. I was alone for a few minutes, maybe, but to me it seemed like an eternity. I was again deprived of all sensation, of touch and now of sight and sound as well. All there was to taste was the air in front of me or my own parched lips. I whimpered, begging to be touched, begging to not be left like this again.

I was sure they heard me whimpering. They knew how much I longed to be touched, used, anything! But I had forgotten their thoughts on whining and how much they disliked it. This suddenly occurred to me as I felt a set of harsh clamps bite down on my nipples and my Master's hand smack each of my breasts. I gasped deeply as the clamps compressed my skin. I had not been touched in any way for days so the sensation was all the more real and so much stronger. I winced and gasped, drawing in my breath, as the clamps bit down on my unaccustomed flesh. Then slowly, I relaxed as the initial shock subsided.

Then Mistress removed the earplugs. "Whining will not be tolerated!" she reminded me. "What you get tonight - that all depends on you,". Mistress asked me, as Master had before, what I wanted most right then. And again I said that I desperately wanted to be touched and played with. With an evil grin, Master asked me just how bad I really wanted it. "Please Sir and Mistress, I want it so bad I will do anything!" I begged.

"Anything?" Mistress questioned with an evil grin on her face. "Very well then, we shall see!" she added.

Master began to circle my nipples with his fingers, squeezing and twisting around the places where I was clamped. His fingers brought me true pleasure, as the clamps brought me pain with his every twist. As Master's hands orchestrated circles of pain and pleasure around my nipples - gently kneading the soft, sensitive flesh of my breasts - and made me moan and gasp at the same time, Mistress began to pull at my pussy lips.

"You are a little slut!" she said as she ran her fingers up and down my dripping slit. "You can't control the urge to cum, can you?" she added, while she gently pulled on my sensitive hood. I moaned loudly and began to squirm. I was almost ready to cum then just from what Mistress had done so far. "But tonight, you will not cum. You will receive pleasure or pain only when we allow it and you will learn to control your desire to please yourself. You are here to please us. Our pleasure comes before yours. Do you understand me slut?" she asked, giving my pussy a good hard slap to accent her last word.

"Yes Mistress!" I responded, wincing at the sting her hand left on my pussy.

And then, I felt something pressing against my opening. At first, I thought it was Master's cock. But it did not feel the way it should of. It did not feel quite like a dildo, either. Then it occurred to me - it was one of the dildos. Mistress began to slowly slide it into me, a very little bit at a time. When it was all inside of me, she pulled it out in a single fast motion. I could tell I was in for a torturously slow fucking. Mistress continued to slowly push the rubber cock into me and draw it out in a single motion. It was driving me crazy!

Faster and faster she drove it into me and my climax approached. I was nearing the release I so desperately needed, but I knew I would not be allowed it. Mistress pulled the cock out from inside me with a single thrust just as I was on the verge of cumming. I writhed and squirmed needing just that little bit more stimulation than I was getting. At the very moment I thought I could handle it, Master removed the clamps from my nipples, both at once.

I cried out in pain as my numb nipples were suddenly and startlingly brought back to sensation. Removal of the clamps is always worse than the biting they bring when on - always. And, of course, tonight was no exception. Sensation rushed back to my nipples and I felt them being taken into Master's and Mistress's warm mouths. Master had a tendency to nibble on my nipple with his teeth. Mistress, she tended to suck and lick my breast in a circular motion. She sucked at my right nipple and Master nibbled my left. Waves of pleasure swept through my body with their mouths, but still I desired and desperately longed for release. The sensations of pleasure were taking me too the edge and then my Master and Mistress were leaving me hanging there indefinitely. I was in heaven by the time they switched breasts, Master nibbling my right and Mistress sucking my left. It was glorious pleasure pulsing through my body, making my aching pussy lunge out and beg for attention.

Master and Mistress continued for some time, switching sides as either of them pleased. I sat writhing in torturous pleasure, so near to release and yet, so far from it when I needed it the most. After a little while of this sweet agony, Master and Mistress each made their way down to the center of my chest with their tongues. They met in a passionate and deep kiss, their tongues still tracing lines along my skin. Then, tracing each of my ribs with their tongues, they headed out down my body, meeting again at the very start of my strip of pussy hair for another deep, sensuous kiss.

Then, teasingly, Master ran his tongue down one of my pussy lips. Mistress soon followed suit with the other. Running their tongues up and down my lips was sending rushes of pleasure through my body. My spine was tingling and my clit throbbing as I squirmed and silently begged for release, for permission to come.

They looked up at each other and smiled. "You cheap slut. You came without permission and you will not do so again!" Mistress reminded me. "You will not come tonight!" Master added as he bent his head back down. Then they brought their lips together in a sweet enchanting embrace around my clit. They were passionately making out and my engorged, hard, and throbbing sensitive nub was left tangled between their tongues.

As their tongues continued to wrap their way around my sensitive clit and around each other, I was moaning with great ecstasy. Master reached up and removed my blindfold so I could watch him take his hard cock from his silk shorts. Mistress reached out and began stroking it, while still kissing him (and my tight, wet slit). Mistress stroked his long shaft hard, kneading his precious flesh gently between her fingers and softly squeezing his balls...

Gently, Mistress milked Master's cock to cumming, cumming all over my wet, aching pussy and both of their waiting mouths. With that, they licked my slit clean, enraging my already erect clit and soaking my wet pussy with their saliva and my own juices. And then, they smiled to each other, kissed goodnight, and left me on the kitchen table, bound and writhing, desperate for release.

"Never again would I come without permission; never again would I put my desires before their pleasure," I thought to myself as they turned out the light with a "Goodnight horny little slut, perhaps this will teach you to control yourself. Teasing you and leaving you so has brought us great pleasure. That is your sole purpose. Sleep well precious slave, sleep well." And with that, they left me there, so desperate for release, for attention, for anything to cum.