Sweet Dream

Story Info
Hubby brings home a friend for his wife...or does he?
1.7k words
3.97
92.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever closed your eyes and had the urges of your subconscious take over your mind? As I closed my eyes and clicked the TV power button to off, my mind plunged toward the sleep of exhaustion and of a woman in desperate need of a good fuck.

It had been over five days since I had last felt the pleasures of cock in my body. I ached and felt wet almost constantly during these times. Weekdays, I was a faithful wife with three kids, a house and business to run, while my husband worked in another city outside of commuting distance. I was anticipating my husband's return, but as I relaxed in bed, sleep took over.

The darkness and silence of the late hours of the night filled my bedroom. From sleep, I heard the sounds of my husband arriving home from a week of business travel on the east coast. As he moved into bed I rolled over and cold hands cupped my breasts and the sweet taste of butterscotch passed through my mouth. He must have stopped somewhere for a snack on his drive home from the airport. The remains of a pleasant dream slipped away as I was propositioned to enter the real world of sex. " I have a surprise for you, but you have to do exactly what I say. Are you game?" he said. With sleep and my husband's presence the aphrodisiac, I accepted whatever might be in store for me. He replied, "There are three rules, you can't say anything, you have to be completely quiet. No matter what, you can't remove the blindfold I have for you. And, you're not allowed to move your arms or legs unless I untie them." I readily stripped my panties off.

A mask was secured over my eyes. I heard the strains of music from our clock radio begin and every layer of bedding was pulled from my body. The chill of the night sent a shiver through me and I felt my nipples harden. Strips of satiny material, tied tightly, were secured to my wrists and ankles, as my exposed body was pulled taunt across our bed.

The bedroom door scraped open and thoughts of what erotic toys might surprise me flashed through my mind. Chills ran across my skin again.
I felt my husband's naked body over mine. Sliding his penis in - my body was ready for him. Kissing me. Fucking me. Eating me. I felt his tongue flickering over me and in me, across my tingling skin. He knew my body and the exact spots that needed to be touched. As he licked across my swollen clit, he would use his fingers to gently pull my opening downward. It always made reaching an orgasm more intense. The tormenting cycle of different pleasures repeated itself. I could do nothing more than whimper softly as shots of pleasure moved through my body. I felt the response of my body as I got hotter and the ache between my legs grew.

Suddenly, he moved off. I heard rustling on the floor near the end of the bed and prepared for what ingenious toy of pleasure he had brought me. But he was back again. Fucking me, letting his tongue wander to the hottest spot in my body, but never for the length of time I needed to cum, just a teasing. Finding that no little sex toy had appeared, I thought I had figured his game of pleasure out. Tormenting me by fucking, licking my breasts, my cunt, but forcing me to wait and ache for a total orgasm. In my secured position there would be nothing I could do to fight it.

As I felt him lift his cock to my lips, I readied myself to show my appreciation for what he was doing. But a shirt hung over what I sought to pleasure. I whispered for him to move it out of the way. Wait a t-shirt? As he thrust his penis into my mouth I felt the sticky surface of a condom. In a flash the realization that my husband had a vasectomy and would not need such protection crossed my mind. My partner realizing my hesitation abandoned his position and pushed himself into me, hard and deeply.

In almost 10 years of marriage, we had fantasized occasionally about a threesome. Recently, the intensity of this fantasy had increased. In conversations, emails, as we fucked, we discussed the possibility, imagined who, where, when. We visited some great Internet sites with stories and pictures to help us visualize. We thought through the possibility of either a man or a woman as a companion. For years, my husband had spoken of his desire to watch me and another man. How hard his cock would get at the sight of my cunt wrapping itself around another man's penis. I also admitted, there were times my body craved more fucking after the first orgasm and more than one cock was what I needed to be satisfied.

Now I suspected that this fantasy was unfolding in my bedroom. I still wasn't 100% sure it was someone else or just an elaborate scheme by my husband to make me want there to be someone else there. Like being at the top of the roller coaster, unsure as to how you arrived, but certain you were going to be finishing the trip. I knew I should enjoy the ride. My husband was either watching me get fucked or fucking my brains out. Both happy thoughts. I suddenly realized that I wasn't a bit cold any more. I just hoped that in my limited position I could make him feel as good as I did.

If it wasn't my husband, my visitor knew a woman's body. Using his hands and his tongue to take my breath away. I lifted my hips to meet him completely. In my mission position it was difficult to tell if another penis was ramming itself into me. In my experience, condoms always inhibited complete sensation. His shirt brushed against me again and I was reminded that my husband had been nude. I checked my available senses and could still not be sure. As he pushed himself in again, I felt the thrusting intensify and 3 quiet groans escaped his lips. Now he was busted, my husband is a man of few words, both during the day and in bed. In 12 years of sex, I had never heard him moan as he came.

To my delight, this new comer to my body knew what I ached for. His hands were smooth and soft. Unlike many of the details and sensations flowing together in my mind, his hands and their touch stood out. In the last 10 years, my husband's hands had been the only ones to stoke my body and I was certain these were not his. Placing his hands on my thighs he gently messaged my tensing muscles. Next moving them to the folds of my cunt and inserting them gently and running them in and out as his tongue and mouth sucked just above my moist slit. Expertly using his tongue I felt my clit rubbed almost raw by his demands. His chin was rough and its texture added to the friction he was creating. I felt myself climb the sweet journey to release. Small waves of pleasure shot through my body, but this man demanded more. He pushed me higher as he laid his wonderful hands across my stomach. I lifted my hips to meet this feasting mouth and arched my back so that the full force of his stroking tongue could be felt.

Feeling this new technique the visitor had brought I became more convinced that two men were in my bedroom and only one had been there before. My original orders were so hard to follow. I tried to be quiet but inside I wanted to scream. To be able to totally focus on just these wonderful sensations without the power or possibility of returning the favor was amazing. Out of control is the only way to describe it. And to imagine that my husband was in the room watching, knowing now that I just wanted to be fucked and fucked and fucked.

My body shuddered as the hotness grew hotter and spasms of pleasure shot up and down my body. I felt prickles of sweat form across my body. The man who had brought me to this point sat up to watch me moan and cry out. Like an electric current every fold and nerve of my cunt demanded and begged to be fucked. I had to ask for it, let those in the room know that I was ready for more. A door opened and closed as I lie on the bed waiting.

With rapid movement my husband was on top of me, kissing, fucking, sucking, everything I needed done, he did. I felt the flesh of this entire body on my sweaty body. In my vow of silence I never asked the question that hung in the air. All I could say was "thank you. " But the knowledge that it had happened and the pleasure it had brought heightened my desire. Untied, able to look at him and return my appreciation I rode his huge, engorged cock sending all of it into me. After 2 more orgasms I still needed more. The hours wore on and yet the word satisfied could not describe me.

In the early hours of the morning my energy level finally began to decline and all we could do was lie in our bed surrounded by the sweet dampness of our fucking. My curiosity was intense; I had to ask who the visitor was. In his tantalizing way, my husband could only say that I'd know who he was when a strange man approached, slipped his tongue in my ear and whispered, 'I'm going to fuck you.'

Even as I re-entered the world of sleep, my dreams allowed me to continue on in the fantasy that had unfolded in my bedroom. My subconscious took me everywhere where men leaned toward my ear and said those words. My cunt felt hot all through the rest of my sleep and left me aching even as I opened my eyes to the world. As I awoke to the remnants of these dreams, memories of the night flooded my mind. As I looked around our bedroom with everything still in its place, the thought flashed through my mind-had it ALL been just a sweet, fantastic dream?