Sweet Dreams

Story Info
Bedtime story by not 1 but 2 busty girls.
1.4k words
3.32
24.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts with you feeling something moving up the inside of your leg whilst lying in bed and you think nothing of it as it's only a dream or maybe your partner is feeling frisky or maybe not so you try and roll over and go back to sleep but find that whatever it is, is now moving up both insides of your legs teasing and tickling them as they go. You think there may be a bug or insect in your bed now and in your sleepy dreamy state you swipe whatever it is away but as you make contact you find it's hard and hear a little scream as you make contact with whatever you have hit. It is at this stage that you awake a little more from your sleep and realize that maybe it's not a dream after all as whatever it is still moving up both insides of your leg.

You slowly grab the top of your sheet so you can look under the sheet to see what's crawling up the inside of your leg... and after your eyes have eventually opened and focused you see a nice set of breasts moving up the inside of your leg. Your eyes have definitely come into focus now but then again you're not sure as you're seeing double... one of the hands belong to the first set of tits but the other hand belongs to... Mmmmmm this is definitely no dream as your cock suddenly starts to come to life thru your boxer shorts. As the hands move further up to the inside of your thigh you start to squirm but one of the girls puts a finger to her mouth and says shhhhh we are nearly there. Omg you think this can't be happening you must be dreaming but take another look under the sheet and still see 2 sets of tits heading to your cock which is now begging to be released from your boxers.

The blonde girl on your left as you have now called her 'whore' in your head has now moved her hand to inside your boxers to release your hard cock. The brunette girl whom you have named horny slut has moved her hand off the inside of your leg and is pinching and roughly massaging whores well-endowed tits right there in front of you... this is causing the blondie (whore) to softly moan and squirm whilst she releases your cock and moves her mouth to it to release it from your boxers. Her tongue slowly flicks over the tip of your cock whilst the brunette squeezes her nipples a little harder... this causes her to moan a little louder therefore opening her mouth and taking you in... mmmmm feels so good.

She takes you in further as the brunettes hand moves down her back slowly teasing her arse before finding a nice wet spot to rest her fingers... not one finger but 2 fingers slide into blondies wet pussy. Oh the blonde takes you in further as she is finding this very hot and knows how wet she is as she could feel it starting to drip before the 2 now maybe 3 fingers were inserted in there... omg she can feel you're enjoying this as well as you place one of your hands on her head and push her face closer and further down on your cock. So you're thinking this is so hot and can it get any better than this and why can't you be videoing this... you're soooo hard at the moment and don't want to come to early... oh suck it whore you know you want it... hell yes!

Whilst the blonde is on her knees with your cock in your mouth the brunette is now lying on her back between your legs with her mouth on blondies pussy... when did this happen... why didn't you notice... who cares the voice in your head says, just keep going... Even thou it's not your tongue and mouth on and in flicking and sucking blondies pussy you can hear how wet it is by the noise the brunette is making and the squirming the blonde is doing. Oh you are soooo hard... you want to come but can't as you want your cock in the brunettes arse pounding it whilst she sucks on the pussy. Omg you need up take control before you lose control... you push blondie down on your hard juicy wet cock one last time before slowly moving her mouth up the shaft towards the tip where she flicks her tongue over it one last time... at this time she is on all fours and as you look down your stomach around your hard cock to see the top of the brunettes head eating out... mmmmm you need to get up and partake but not before enjoying the view a little longer.

You eventually get the energy to slide out from under blondie and tell her to slowly lie on her back but not to disturb the brunette to much as you and your cock are enjoying the show too much... oh yes you are! Once blondie is on her back with the brunette still sucking and eating her out you whisper to the brunette to continue doing so but to get up on her knees and wait... omg she won't have to wait too long

You slowly move your hand down the brunette's back, down her arse and wanting to know if she's enjoying this to you move your fingers to her pussy. Oh yes she is she is wet and ready to be taken... you have 2 fingers in her moving in and out to get her juices flowing. You slowly move your fingers out just to tease her and jam them back in quickly... you know she is enjoying this as she buries her head deeper into the blondes' pussy and now one of her hand reaches up to roughly grab blondie tit squeezes it. Omg you can't wait you are soooo horny and want to fuck her arse... can you feel it! You move your fingers out of her pussy and slowly move them around to her arse... they are still wet so use them to tease and wet her arse... she is so wet and you are so hard especially watching her eat pussy you part her arse cheeks and you jam your cock into her arse... Omg she squeezes the blondie nipples harder and makes her squirm by continuing to suck her... oh what a feeling and such a great view. You pound her harder and harder as you know that all 3 of you will be coming very shortly... whilst you're pounding her you notice that blondies hand has moved down to find the brunette pussy and she sticks her fingers in her wet pussy whilst you still continue pounding her again and again.

You are all moaning and making noise you can't believe what's happening you are so ready to come and feel that the other 2 as well. The brunette buries her face a little deeper whilst flicking her tongue in and out... so much that the blond is arching her back ready to come everywhere. Yes fuck yes now... please. You go harder and faster in her arse just watching this omg yes yes. The brunette is squirming as she has fingers in her pussy and a hard cock in her arse omg I'm ready she says... now as I can't wait any longer. You all continue for just a couple more seconds longer... enough to have that feeling that you're ready to explode... fuck yes!

The blonde comes first by being eaten and sucked out by the brunette... now it's down to you and the brunette. You are nearly there and so is she... the blonde's fingers are still in her pussy whilst you pound one... no two... no 3 more times... omg so close... the brunette has let go and she has come. So wet as the blonde has moved her hand away and it's dripping... this makes you more determined again and again and you yell how good does this feel as you thrust one last time coming everywhere. You're exhausted and lean your body on the brunette with your cock still in her. Oh that was great, fantastic fuck yeah as you withdraw your cock and all collapse entwined on the bed together... omg thank you! Sleep time it is!