Sweet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

"Is this it?" she thought. "Is this another dream?" Peter said nothing but he just sat watching her. "It is? Isn't it?" She said out loud. "It's another dream." Peter made a motion with his hands indicating she should open her robe.

Slowly she complied, swaying slightly from side to side. "Are you going to fuck me," she said and then added. "Last time I woke up too soon." Peter smiled and got up suddenly. Carla squealed as she was picked up, turned around and together her and Peter fell onto the bed together. Peter sat up with Carla in his lap facing him. He peeled the robe off her shoulders. She pushed her long hair off her face before kissing him. Peter responded by holding her hair back for her and he kissed her again.

Peter removed his sweater pulling it over his head. They kissed once again. Peter's lips travelled across the top of her chest and onto her breasts, as he ran his hands down her back. He squeezed her ass tightly, when his hands had reached her bottom. He threw her discarded robe onto the floor and kissed her neck, as she rubbed the back of his head with her hands.

He pushed his fingers into her mouth and she hesitated, knowing he wanted her to suck them. He looked at her and reluctantly she complied. He held her by the hips making her rub them across his groin. He gently kissed her, still holding her hips to guide her movement in his lap. Carla began to get excited once more.

"Is that right?" she murmured. "Do you like that?" Carla asked, as she continued to move across Peter's hardening cock.

Eventually Peter reached out and pulled her bra straps from her shoulders. Pulling them right down her arms, so the cups fell away from her tits.

He seemed to admire them and she heard a voice in her head say, "Beautiful." Peter gave each breast a long slow lingering kiss. Savouring the feel of the mound of soft flesh in his mouth. As he kissed them she reached back and undid the clasp of her bra, before Peter tossed it to one side. His hands roughly moulded her tits between his fingers, before he pulled her close to him. Finally, he fell backwards, pulling Carla on top of him. His hands rubbed across her face before he held her face in position and kissed her. Carla realised she was thrilled at the idea; he was going to make her do whatever he wanted. She remembered Edmon telling her, what ever happened in the dreams were because she subconsciously wanted it, even if the other person was giving all the orders.

"I'll do whatever you tell me." She said softly.

Peter held her hair and guided her head over his chest. She kissed him wherever he pushed her lips against his skin. He used his other hand to guide hers onto his cock.

Once again Carla hesitated, but he grabbed her hand and forced it up and down his shaft. Peter kissed her and she continued stroking his dick, even after he took his hands away.

He moved her hands onto his belt buckle. After a brief hesitation, she undid it, then unzipped his fly. Carla sat right back and with Peter's help she took off his trousers. He pulled his cock out from his pants. She stared at it. To her eyes it seemed huge, much bigger than Mikes.

Peter reached up and once more he made her suck on his fingers, and then stroke his dick. Slowly as if unsure at first she began to run her hand up and down the shaft of his cock. He watched her for a while, casually stroking her body.

"Now you will fuck me," said a voice in her head. She went to refuse, but before she could, she had moved her thong to one side and had slowly sat down on his cock. She was surprised at how easily something so big slipped inside her. I am rather wet she told herself. She fell on top of Peter as he lay back down. One of his hands he placed firmly around her neck, using his grip to guide the way he was moving inside her. His cock briefly slipped out and she gasped. As he stared at her she reached back and guided his cock into her again. Her arms were now resting either side of his head, as he pulled her waist down towards him, making her fuck him harder.

He held Carla by the waist moving her into an upright position. She was gasping now and riding him hard. Edmon was right she thought. My subconscious knows all I needed was a good screw, and if Mike can't provide, my dreams will. She sat right back, bouncing for a while as hard as she could, before leaning forward again. Her hands again either side of his head. She continued riding him hard. Peter moved his hands back onto her chest, and then holding her around the stomach, he pushed her higher and dropped her faster onto his cock.

Carla leant backwards putting her hands onto her feet behind her.

"Fuck that's so good," she said. "You feel so fucking big inside me."

Peter sat up again, holding her to him and kissing her breasts. Carla tried to get her breathing under control and to push her hair out of her eyes before they kissed passionately on the lips.

Carla let out another squeal as suddenly Peter spun her around and lay her on her back. As he quickly discarded his boxer shorts, she lay still watching him, one hand lifting the material of her thong out of the way, the other gently playing with her clit. This is a great dream she thought. Will this happen every night? God, I hope so.

Peter lifted her legs, and began to kiss her toes and feet, making Carla giggle. She would normally have hated anyone touching her feet, but in dreamland she seemed to love it. He moved her feet, so his cock was between them and quickly getting the idea she began to stroke it. He reached down and pulled her knickers up and over her legs and tossed them away. Carla resumed stroking his dick with her feet.

Peter lifted her legs up again, kissed them and then moving them backwards and apart, he got into position to give her some oral love.

"Oh yes please," said Carla, "It was so good last night." She pushed her head backwards and reaching forward with her hand to push his head into her. He pushed her legs a little wider apart and then intertwining his fingers into hers, he grabbed her hand tightly. His tongue began to work furiously across her pussy. Carla lay back, every touch feeling wonderful. Her hand was still holding his, as Peter's tongue continued to explored every part of her slit. As he continued her excitement grew and grew. Carla occasionally raised her head to look at what he was doing. Her other hand gently caressed her thighs as she began to moan and cry with pleasure. Peter pulled himself up a little, his mouth kissing all the way up her body before finally kissing her on the lips. Carla played with her pussy as he moved up her, smiling as his face reached hers.

He sat up, between her legs, rubbing his cock slowly across her pussy, teasing her. She began to beg him to put it inside her. Last night she had not been fucked before she woke up and suddenly she became afraid she would again miss out on being screwed some more.

"Please," she said. "Please fuck me. Before its too late."

Peter smiled as he slowly entered her; he lifted her legs up, brought them together and held them in the air. Carla took hold of them for him, as he began to fuck her. He slowly transferred his weight, so he was pushing her thighs back onto her breasts and he began to slide in and out of her, moving fast in long aggressive strokes.

Carla began once again to moan. His position helped him to bang her as hard as she craved. Peter pausing occasionally with his cock as deep inside her as it would go. Before he once again began to rhythmically screw her. As he continued fucking her hard he lowered his head onto hers.

"Fuck me hard," she squealed. "I want it hard." After a pause, she began to beg some more. "Please don't stop. Don't make me wake up. Just fuck me."

She held his face above hers as she spoke. When she released it, he lifted himself back up, and resumed screwing her as hard as he could. Her whole body was vibrating now as she began to moan louder and louder. She came suddenly with a gasp. If possible it was even better than the night before. But he was not about to give her time to rest. He moved her around so she was sitting up, and again grabbing her by the hair, he moved her face to one side and roughly kissed her cheek. He gently pushed her so she leant back supporting herself with her hands. As she did he pushed his cock back into her again. His hands on her legs, he made her ride up and down on his dick, still leaning backwards with her hands behind her. He soon joined in, matching his thrusting motions with hers, making her cry out all over again. For a third time, he pushed his fingers into her mouth. The look in his eyes told her he wanted her to suck his cock. Carla hesitated. She had never done that before, but she must want to right?

"Suck it," a voice said in her head. "Balls first." Peter laid down onto the bed and opened his legs wide. Carla reluctantly lowered herself, reaching forward and placing two hands onto his legs. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked his balls before going about halfway up his shaft. She leant back again, adjusted her position a bit and repeated the process. This time Peter reached forward and guided her head, he made her kiss him on the top of the leg before pushing her head back down again so she kissed his balls.

Again he grabbed her hand and guided her to rub his shaft, as her head remained buried below his dick. Peter grabbed her hair and guided her head upwards and into position. His cocked slipped easily into her open mouth. She briefly let it fall out and he watched, as she appeared to study it closely, before putting it back into her mouth. Her hand stroking up its length at the same time. He grabbed her roughly by the hair and forced her head down onto his cock, pushing as much of the shaft as possible into her mouth. He held her head right down for a few moments, taking the chance to move stray hairs out of the way, before making her resume bobbing up and down.

He released her head, lifted it up and they kissed for a few moments. When they paused, Carla smiled, and dropped back down again. She resumed giving him a blow job. For a while he let her do it her way, simply holding her hair out of the way, before he showed her how to push his dick into the side of her cheek and then let it pop out. She repeated the process several times before she began to kiss his stomach and chest. All the time she continued vigorously stroking his cock.

He moved her onto her side and resumed fucking her. They lay together screwing for some while. His cock drilling into her and he held one of her legs in the air. Suddenly he quickly pulled his cock out and with a groan he came all over her stomach. She smiled and looked down at the white sticky mess on her skin. They lay together for a while, before he pulled her to her feet and led her to the shower.

Much later that night Peter let himself out of Carla's cottage. As he did two other men emerged from two of the other cottages. They nodded to each other and the two men quickly drove off in their car. Peter smiled, business it seemed was good tonight. Out of the darkness emerged Mike and Edmon, walking towards him, smiling.

"Fuck that was good." Peter said when they had reached him.

"Told you," Edmon replied. "But is she ready?"

"As you both said," replied Peter, "she is inexperienced, but she learns fast. And she is already very enthusiastic when she gets going. We have clients that like inexperienced, right? So why not."

"Excellent," said Edmon. "Excellent."

braindump
braindump
302 Followers