Sweet Dreams Are Made of This Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his head had cleared, he found she'd already removed his underwear, and was beginning to stroke a finger along the base of his shaft. The delicate motion, as light and teasing as any tongue, caused his body to react with a violent shudder, blood surging through his body, making him erect within what seemed like a heartbeat.

Her breath on him, the light vapor of her mouth on his cock made him want to strain toward her, to take her head in his hands, but she held him at bay with splayed fingers upon his midriff, taking her time with the light ministrations. A finger slid along his length or about his girth at one moment, a flicker of her tongue did the same at the next. She was not suckling on him, not even nibbling, but heaven help him, what she was doing was every bit as good as a real blowjob.

She continued until her own arousal was evident in her uneasy breathing, and he moved forward to lay a hand on her smooth brown flesh, to share the offer she was whispering up to him. The moment was a spell, and it broke like glass as laughter sounded in the far distance. Cheeks tinged with a red that was definitely not arousal, she grabbed her shirt and dressed. It was some consolation that she would eagerly pick up where they left off when they got home, but really. Was someone upstairs laughing at him?

-----------------------------------------------

It seemed like they must be, because not only was Jen back, but within ten minutes after getting home, a knock sounded on the door. Fiona went down to answer it, and he could hear a number of voices through the open window of his room. Both Mrs. Reed and his brother had long since left, his girlfriends' mother to visit a gentleman she'd met in her travelling, his brother back to his family the same weekend he'd come down. Some of Jen's friends, maybe? No, too masculine. Curious, he descended the stairs to see who'd come to visit.

He froze when he saw the people standing at the door talking with Fiona, and the man who was standing there did the same as soon as he caught sight of Jahn. Silence like a blanket encompassed the room as Jahn Halvers faced the last person he had expected, much less wanted, to see.

Yes, definitely mocking laughter, laughter that sounded like words, words that sound suspiciously like "Asshole."

... to be continued...

12