Sweet Dreams Ch. 2

Story Info
Introducing cyber friend to the back room.
3.8k words
4
18.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - The Back Room

After the passionate and erotic introduction of our intimate friendship in the living room and the beginnings of some carpet burns, I suggested we move to the back room where we had more room. I stood up walked past the ladies still lying on the floor enjoying each other's tenderness. I had to coax them back so I began to slowly stroke my still drooling cock in front of their lust filled faces. The excitement from the previous visions had my cock sticky with cum as my hands began to get all sticky wet as I stroked my cock in front of there eyes. I continued stroking it as I backed into the hall way to the back room, watching the two ladies crawl through the narrow hall way. It was one of the more erotic sights I had ever seen.

The sight of Aries' full breasts being pressed out of her bustier as she crawled to me while Dreamer's slightly smaller breasts dangled erotically under her silk blouse as she tried to crawl over the top of Aries to get to my cock. As she got half way over, I watched as Aries dropped her chest to the floor and rolled her hips up so she could press her sweet ass up into Dreamers hips. As Dreamer felt Aries roll her hips back and press into her, she raised up and started to rub her tits through her silk blouse as she started to return the pressure on her hips back into Mistress's spread cheeks. Dreamer then reached down and started to rub Mistress' wet pussy as the passion started to build again.

Knowing I would never get them into the room at this rate, I went in the back room door and pulled out 2 leather collars and matching leather leashes from just inside the room. When I turned back around I found Dreamer ramming 2 fingers in and out of Aries' wet pussy as she was groaning and arching her hips and matching each thrust. I walked behind Dreamer and gently pulled her hair back and kissed her neck. As I moved around and kissed her passionately on the lips, I gently slid the collar around her neck and fastened the snaps. The collar had several rings on it to hook attachments to, but for now I quickly clipped on the leash and ran it down between her firm breasts and under Aries' wet pussy... I then pulled the leash under Aries and handed it to her. She instantly started to pull on it as it sank between her swollen pussy lips and started to pull on the collar around Dreamer's neck. This forced Dreamer to bend over as the leash pulled her face down to the parted pussy lips she was still running her fingers over. As Dreamer was forced to bend over, she started licking Mistress' sweet pussy, I pulled Mistress' head to mine, kissed her and told her that I loved her and what a wonderful sight she was. She kissed me back and just smiled at me as I connected her collar around her sweet neck. As I pulled the chains around her full tits and hooked them, I gently kissed and nibbled on her neck. As much as I hated to end the fantastic show of passion, I gently tugged on both leashes and lead the ladies to the back room.

The back room is a special room we have added to the back of our house. We originally used it for a sound studio and parties so it is well padded for noise reduction. We had set up a computer terminal in the room and during our more intimate chat sessions, the sound studio slowly evolved into a den of inequity. I stopped at the entrance to the room to let my eyes get used to the dim light. Aries had the room filled with the soft glow of scented candles burning. I led the ladies over to a large soft couch with big puffy throw pillows all around and told them to sit. I reached over and unhooked the leash from the ladies and told Dreamer to sit back and catch her breath. I walked over to the wet bar and got out a bottle of wine and some glasses. Aries got up and put on some soft sensual music then went over and picked up a small black suitcase she had next to the stereo. She walked to Dreamer and extended her hand and said... lets go to the little girl's room and freshen up after that last experience. As they walked into the restroom, I popped the cork on the wine and yelled over for them not to be too long. Aries turned and looked at me, reached over and raised Dreamers skirt, and slapped her naked ass as they walked in the restroom. She said, "We'll try not to, but won't make any promises," as she winked at me, put her arms around Dreamer and closed the door.

I poured 3 glasses and put the bottle of wine into an ice bucket and filled it with ice. I took the bucket of wine and glasses and set them on the table next to the couch. I picked up my glass of wine and sat down in the chair at the end of the couch. I reached over for my tray and proceeded to roll several joins for the evening. As I finished up the last one, and was just about to fire it up, I heard the ladies giggling and the door to the restroom opened up. I looked up and Mistress Aries walked out in a leather corset that had openings that let her full tits fully exposed and easy to play with. She had on her leather micro-mini skirt and her thigh high leather boots. I instantly sat the joint and lighter down and started to rub my cock as it twitched at the sight. Mistress was holding a chain leash in her hand and pulled on it as she stepped aside and pulled Dreamer out from behind the door. The sight of the petite blond in leather and chains almost made me cum right then. Dreamer had on a thin leather collar that had a chains leading to a small leather bikini top with holes cut out so her hard nipples could poke out. She had on a leather g-string barely covered her swollen clit and pussy lips. She had on pair of black stockings that lead to 4" spiked black shoes. As she turned and modeled, I traced my eyes up her stocking clad feet to her full ass as the g-string parted her sweet cheeks. I leaned back in the chair and just sighed while I stroked my hard cock.

As the ladies came over and sat down, I handed each a glass and raised it in toast to new friends, and fond memories. Dreamer looked over at my throbbing cock and quickly added 'and hard cocks'. Mistress reached over and rubbed Dreamer's pussy and added 'with wet pussies all night long'. I smiled as I took a long drink of wine and enjoyed the beauties in front of me. I then reached over and fired up a joint and took a long, slow hit while I watched the ladies chat like old friends. I stood up and walked over to Mistress. I leaned over and pulled her face to mine and gently kissed her and told her that I loved her. I handed her the joint and took the leash out of her hand. I stood in front of Dreamer and gently pulled on the leash so she was sitting at the front of the couch. She had her eyes fixed at my cock and was about to suck on it when I bent over and pulled her face to mine. I gently kissed her and told her I was very glad she decided to stop in town. I then stepped back and pulled the leash towards Mistress where she had joint in her mouth ready to give Dreamer a shotgun. As Dreamer inhaled the white smoke that rolled out of Mistress mouth, her nipples grew hard. When she could take no more, I let the leash slide out of my hand as she fell back into the soft couch. A wicked smile rose from her lips as Mistress leaned over and kissed her. Mistress then started to slide down and started to suck one of Dreamers hard nipple in her mouth and play with the other one. I sat back for a bit and watched Mistress suck and play with Dreamers lovely tits and hard nipples, while Dreamer started to rub and tweak Mistress large nipples. After I finished the joint I stood up and walked to the back of the room where we had a black curtain pulled across like those in and emergency room. Mistress saw me get up and sat back and picked up Dreamers leash. She stood up and tugged on the leash for Dreamer to follow.

I pulled the drapes open to reveal a sex swing and torture chamber of sorts. Mistress found a sex swing on line and I made a few, enhancements to it through the years. The swing was on a solid frame in the back of the room with gymnastic pads on the floor all around it. Several wrought iron candleholders held large scented candles. A single, long white candle stood unlit in a holder next to the swing. The back wall had several hoops attached to the wall in various locations and heights with a high backed wooden chair facing the swing. A chest lay next to the chair and had scarves hanging out from its cover. Dreamer let out a little squeal of delight when she saw the layout. Mistress gently pulled on her leash and reached up and tweaked one of Dreamers hard nipples, as she led her to the back wall. I walked over to the chest and pulled out some silk scarves and handed them to Mistress as she gently pushed Dreamer down to sit in a large wooden chair against the wall. As Mistress was tying Dreamer's wrist to the arms of the chair, I pulled out a black bag and set it under the swing. I then started to light more of the candles around the swing as Mistress gently parted Dreamers legs and tied them to the edge of the wide chair. Mistress then reached under the chair and released a latch that made the front of the seat drop away. This left Dreamer strapped to a chair, legs spread wide, and her sweet pussy stretched wide open and exposed.

Dreamer pulled against the scarves that bound only to realize she was helpless and in our total control. I walked up behind Mistress and kissed her on the neck as we both gazed upon the beautiful sight before us. I reached into the box and pulled out a set of adjustable nipple clamps and walked over to Dreamer. As I roughly pulled on Dreamer's nipples to get them hard, Mistress turned and started to sit in the swing. I attached a nipple clamp to each nipple and adjust them so they just pinched them. As I tugged on the chain between them to make sure they were secure, Dreamer let out a little wince of pleasurable pain.

I reached down for Dreamer's leash and placed it in her bound hand. I looked at her and said "we will never hurt you and if you want to stop you can say so at any time". She responded by bending forward and placing a sensual kiss on my lips while she gently placed the loop handle of the leash over the head of my still swollen cock. As she leaned back she gently tugged on the leash, smiled and said, "I wouldn't miss this for the world." Mistress reached down for the black bag and started to pull out another leash. As she pulled it out, Dreamers eyes got wide with wonder.

When Mistress pulled out the cock ring attached to the chain, Dreamer just howled with laughter and asked if she could put it on me. Mistress said of course and tossed me the collar I untied her hands and let her place the studded cock ring around my cock and balls. Dreamer's hands were shaking as she struggled to put the ring on my massive cock and balls. I reached down and pulled my growing cock up so she could snap the ring. She then hooked the short metal chain to the ring at the base of my cock and gently tugged on it to see if it was secured. As she gently tugged on it, she looked deep into my eyes and, with a gleam, asked if I trusted her. She snickered after I gulped hard and let the chain fall free. Dreamer then started to rub her exposed pussy lips but I caught her hands and tied them securely to the chair.

I turned to face Mistress and help her get situated in the swing. As I pulled each of her leather clad legs to the swing stirrups, I gently ran my hands down her long legs and caressed the back of her knees as she twitched with delight. I then adjusted the swing under her ass so her pussy was spread wide open and accessible. I bent over and gave Mistress' sweet pussy a gently lick and sucked her clit in my mouth. I turned to face Dreamer as I parted Mistress' swollen pussy lips with my fingers and asked her if the view was ok. She squirmed in the chair and she tried to rub her pussy but the restraints keep her from pleasing herself. I walked around the swing and started to adjust Mistress' back in the swing.

As I adjusted the neck support, Mistress moved her hands down between her legs and slowly started to rub her pussy. I looked down and saw her eyes gazing at Dreamer as she spread her pussy lips wide. I bent over and kissed Mistress on her neck and told her how hot and nasty she looked. I reached into the bag below us and pulled out a silver vibrator and gave it to Mistress. She placed it to her lips and sucked it in her mouth to pre-moisten it. She turned the speed control half way up and started to rub her clit with it. I reached back into the bag and pulled out a set of large nipple clamps and ran them over Mistress' neck and between her full tits. I bent over and sucked one of her already hard nipples and popped it out of my mouth.

I pulled it up and placed the nipple clamp on it and adjusted for fit. I looked over at Dreamer as she was squirming wildly as she watched us. Mistress reached up with her other hand and cupper her other tit and brought it to her Mouth. She flicked it a bit with her tongue before she sucked it into her sweet red lips. She pulled hard on her nipple as I attached the second clamp and adjusted it. I reached up above the swing and pulled down an adjustable tension hook and clipped the chain to each of her nipple clamps. I adjusted the dial to 3 and slowly let it pull her nipples up making her squirm and shove the vibrator deep inside her wet pussy. I then walked over and gave her a quick kiss and turned to where Dreamer was squirming in the chair.

I walked in front of Dreamer and dropped to my knees. I gently placed my hands on her thighs and bent forward to her swollen pussy. I gently slid my tongue under her pussy and back up across her wet pussy. As my tongue pressed against the folds of her pussy, her juices started to flow from within. I reached up and gently shoved 2 fingers inside her wet pussy and made her squeal with delight. I then pulled them out and placed them to her lips to taste her own sweetness. As she ravenously licked her juices off my fingers, I reached below the chair and pulled out a vibrating egg and slid it across her wet pussy lips. Her pussy almost opened up and swallowed it as I pressed it into her pussy. I turned the dial up and the egg started to dance inside her inflamed pussy.

I stood next to her with my cock in my hand and told her to show Mistress how well she sucked cock. She instantly opened her mouth and tried to lick the head of my cock as I pressed it to her lovely face. As she started to suck my hard cock deep in her mouth, I looked over to see Mistress' running the vibrator in her pussy at the same speed Dreamer was sucking my cock. Mistress just then picked up the pace and started to slam the vibrator into her pussy just as her tits were pulled up hard. She yelled that she was about to cum and was going to be a wet one. Dreamer started to suck harder on my cock as I reached down and pulled on the Chain that held the nipples clamps on Dreamer. I untied all the bounds that held Dreamer to the chair and pulled on the chain attached to the nipple clamps. I led Dreamer to the swing and kneel in front of Mistress' gushing pussy. I pulled her hands behind her back and made her lick Mistress' wet pussy.

I took the vibrator out of Mistress' hands as dreamer began to lick and suck on Mistress's pulsating pussy. I traced the still humming vibrator down Dreamer's backs and slid it up her open pussy lips as she squatted in front of Mistress.

She started sucking even harder and Mistress pulled on her nibbles as Dreamer started to nibble on her swollen clit. While Dreamer was lapping up Mistress' pussy juices, I reached into bag and pulled out a strap-on dildo. I slid the dildo down Mistress' heaving breasts and across her enlarged clit to Dreamer's mouth, she swallowed it instantly and I had to pull it out of her sucking mouth. I then slid it down and under Dreamer's pussy as I strapped it on her. I reached for the controls and lowered the swing so Dreamer could slide the strap on into Mistress's engorged pussy. As Dreamer ran the plastic cock across Mistress' wet pussy, parting her lips open, I adjusted the dancing egg inside Dreamers pussy to high. Dreamer slid the strap on hard into Mistress as the egg began to dance even more. Mistress pulled her legs back and exposed her sweet pussy wide open as the plastic cock slid in out of her gaping pussy lips.

Mistress looked at me as I sucked and tweaked on Dreamer's hard nipples then let her eyes roll back as she started to cum. Mistress started to growl low and her pussy lips spread even wider, sucking the cock in side her. I watched as her pussy convulsed and her muscles tightened as she sucked in air. She then let out a loud scream as her pussy shot a stream of cum across the sliding cock, soaking Dreamer's clit with her juices. As Dreamer slowed her actions and finally held the cock deep inside, Mistress gushed a couple more times and fell back into the swing, laughing hysterically. She then sat up and pulled Dreamer to her face and kissed her deep as she got off the swing. She continued to kiss and caress Dreamer she turned her and helped her to the swing. As I adjusted her legs and neck for a secure fit, Mistress took the strap on off and pulled the dancing egg out of her soaking pussy.

Mistress dropped to her knees as I raised the swing so Dreamer's pussy was in line with Mistress luscious mouth. Mistress stated to lick and nibble on Dreamer's clit as I walked between dreamers spread legs. Mistress grabbed my hard cock and sucked it deep inside her mouth as she got it even harder. Mistress then stood up beside Dreamer and reached over to stroke my hard cock. She looked into Dreamer's eyes and asked if she wanted it as she rubbed the head of my cock across her wet lips.

Dreamer looked up to Mistress eyes and just said, "Please" and pulled her to her mouth as she kissed her deep. Mistress stroked my cock and pressed the head into Dreamers wet pussy lips as I pressed my cock into her wetness. I could feel her pussy pulsate and her juices flow down my cock and across my balls. I slowly pressed my cock into her tight pussy as her screams were covered with Aries kisses and probing tongue. As I got deep inside her I remained still for a bit as her pussy stretched and got used to my size. I slowly pulled my cock out to jus the head and slammed it back into her quickly. She let out a scream of passion as he pussy juices shot out around my cock. I continued to slide my cock deep in her pussy and pull it out till she cried for more. Her pussy was so tight and spasmodic it felt like she was milking my cock that I felt my balls tighten. She sensed my increased arousal and started to squeal that she was cumming.

I couldn't hold back much longer when I stroked a few hard deep strokes and felt my balls tighten and released a flood of cum deep in her pussy. I pulled my raging cock out and let the next load of cum fly up across her quivering belly. Mistress bent over and caught my next loads in her mouth as I pumped hard and long. I shoved my cock back inside dreamer and let her ride it out as she was quivering from her own orgasm. Mistress kisses her with a mouth full of my cum and I could feel her pussy tighten up with pleasure as she lapped it out of her mouth.

I released the swing and we all fell to the mats giggling from the experience. Mistress grabbed the bottle of wine, took a long drink, and started to pour the rest over us and into out waiting mouths. We giggled some more and kissed each other celebrating our new friendship. We continued to make passionate love the rest of the evening and had a nice breakfast the next morning, but that is another story.