Sweet Dreams for a Dickgirl

Story Info
Sam recalls a French encounter.
5.7k words
4.52
18.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted by the unexpected fuck fest with my best friend Amy, I descended rapidly into a torporous sleep drifting on waves of sexual pleasure and the narcotic buzz of marijuana.

My mind and body traveled into a deep dream state and I found myself on my back in a student bedroom in Paris, the walls covered in vintage French circus posters. To my left was an ashtray filled with filter less cigarettes and the stubs of several joints.

The air was filled with the aroma of fresh, layered on stale, marijuana as a naked girl with short, dark, bangs and sweaty globes of firm tit flesh straddled my legs in a perfect split.

The girl was fully impaled on my thick, straining, shaft; the moist lips of her pussy spread around my tapering base. Her boobs were disproportionately large for her slender torso and hung pendulously from their weight. Her straining, erect nipples extended from small puffy maroon areolae begging to be suckled.

Demonstrating her limberness, she groaned only slightly as she leaned to grab a cigarette which she dabbed into a saucer of finely ground hashish. She placed to cigarette to her full, bright red lips and lit it with a lighter she pulled from behind her.

She took a deep drag and held it in, further emphasizing the curves of her breasts, which rode high on her chest.

Exhaling, she tore off the glowing tip of the cigarette and placed it into the ashtray. She licked the tip of the remainder and again dipped it into the hash powder. She handed it to me then held the lighter to it.

I took a deep drag and before I could exhale, she leaned forward and kissed me wetly, allowing the smoke to flow into her mouth and lungs.

We passed the smoke back and forth never breaking our increasingly sloppy kiss. Finally, she sat back upright and blew the still billowing smoke to the ceiling.

My head spun and I settled into a soft, sensual fugue state focusing on the feeling of her athletic pussy on my erection. Her lips were very wet and splayed around the thick base of my cock.

She was stretched, but not overly so, and I could appreciate the delicious sensation of my full penetration as she started to rotate on my cock.

The girl brought her hands to her luscious breasts and hefted them as they bounced into her palms. Her bright red lips were formed into an O with her eyes shut tight as she used the heels of her spread legs against the mattress to slowly raise herself on my dick.

In a near trance I felt each vein on my cock pop from her soaking pussy as she raised up,my emerging fuck muscle shining from her copious juices.

Her hips writhed as she stopped her ascent teasing and tickling the head of my cock.

Reversing her movement she continued to roll her hips as she corkscrewed herself back down forcing more fluid oozing on my shaft ahead of her grasping pussy lips.

"Merde, I fucking love this big cock. So thick. So hard. So lovely on such a sexy big-titted girl." she huffed in English she had learned from a tattoo artist boyfriend she had once dated in New York.

"Look at this shit" she exclaimed as she held her hands around her abdomen.

Through hooded lids I saw the outline of my throbbing cock embossed on her taut belly. It rose like a piston from the edges of her distended pussy lips and I could see the bulbous head approaching her navel as she pressed her pussy against my groin.

Bouncing slowly, her belly button peeked out each time she mashed herself down on me. She pressed her hands against her crotch and stroked me to even greater heights of passion as she continued to bounce on me.

"Merde! I can feel this fucking cunt wrecker through my guts."

She put her hands behind her head and sat straight up on top of my urgent cock, which was beginning to leak her fluids down to my balls. She rocked back and forth using her heels as pivots to roll her narrow hips back and forth over the base of my dick causing her clit to rub on my groin.

Now her eyes were closed in a grimace as she rhythmically whined with each forward thrust.

Finally she brought her legs in, still straddling me, and thrust her hips percussively against the root of my cock. Her whines grew into wails as she felt the rise to her orgasm begin.

She brought her knees against my hips and started to raise and drop herself on my thick, vein-covered shaft made shiny by her erotic fluids.

Her movements grew in magnitude and intensity revealing more and more of my rampant wet dick until eight inches were showing on each thrust; the substantial remainder still outlined within her.

I reached up a grabbed her beautiful, full, round tits. She wailed in an extended scream when I pinched her nipples and she stared straight through me possessed by the triggering of her orgasm.

I lay back and watched as she continued to ride me through the overwhelming sensations coursing through her stoned body. An involuntary shudder began in her pussy and spread throughout her core. Her pussy yanked on the root of my cock as her hips continued to spasm and she shrieked through the waves of her orgasm.

Her pussy leaked a heavy flow of her juices as it squeezed my dick in spasms of ecstasy.

As her orgasm began to recede she slowly emerged to her senses. With the return of voluntary movements she started to slow down but I wouldn't allow it.

Gripped by an intolerable need to cum, I grabbed onto her hips and threw this petite, big-titted, ball of Fuck up and down on my cock like a rag doll.

I could hear the slapping of her wet pussy on my crotch each time I mashed her down on my angry dick, jacking it off with her tight cunt.

The wantonness of controlling this sexy fuck puppet to please my angry dick triggered the beginning of my orgasm. I raised my ass off the bed. I grabbed onto her harder and pulled her again and again onto my burgeoning dick, banging her and banging her.

She was now suspended on my raised midsection with her legs extended to her sides bouncing limply in time to my thrusts. Her head was lolling passively with her tongue extended, slowly drooling.

With one last depth-penetrating thrust, I came. My semen exploded out the end of my marijuana-fueled erection deep into her pussy and I pulled her dripping gash back and forth against by abdomen in time with each shot of my ejaculate.

The feeling of my ropes of cum shooting into the depths of her perfect French cunt, her swollen clit rubbing against my raised abdomen, brought the girl suddenly back to awareness of the stretching of her stuffed pussy. She screamed and came hard one last time. Her sex fluids mixed with my thick semen and oozed out of her still stretched pussy adding a sexual funk to the cloud of pot in the room.

In a glow, we slowed our pace and I let go of her hips.

Finally, she slumped forward onto me. We lay with our sweaty breasts sliding against each other as we caught our breath. We kissed sloppily, small involuntary erotic spasms still occasionally wracking our genitals.

Finally, she rolled off of me causing a moist sucking sound as my receding but still turgid cock slid from her. Her unplugged pussy gushed a river of our fluids down my dick before she collapsed next to me.

She nestled her back against my breasts and pulled my arm around her shoulders then she reached over to her night table and lit a cigarette.

The girl of my dream was Sophie, a beautiful French student at the Sorbonne; also a member of a street performance troupe who I met the summer after I graduated college.

One of my photography professors who I fucked now and then had offered to set me up with an internship at a fashion magazine in Paris where one of his friends was on staff.

Three months later I found myself in the Louvre.

I had settled into an apartment overlooking the Seine. My internship exposed me to an array of Beautiful People in the French fashion world as well as the practical side of professional photography. In my spare time I roamed the streets with my camera snapping pics of the locals and surrounding architecture.

I had self-consciously modeled my look after Franciose Hardy the beautiful singer and muse of the Paris mod scene of the sixties -- when in Rome they say.

Dark, straight, hair hung just past shoulder length. Bold, clean brows arched over my dark eyes enhanced with black liner and mascara to dramatically contrast with my pale skin. A tight black turtleneck sweater, flared leather biker pants, and a loose-fitting, belted mohair coat down to my calves and black leather boots completed the look.

I wore my camera under the coat, slung across one shoulder.

I wandered the halls looking at the stylish museum-goers as much as the art. Turning the corner into the next gallery my eye was immediately drawn to a striking girl across the room looking closely at a painting. Short and petite but buxom, with dark eyes, forceful brows, and red gloss on succulent lips. Her hair was short and dark with bobbed bangs, a tight Mariner blouse stretched by generous round boobs, with horizontal blues stripes on white cotton, tight black skirt above the knees, and delicate, strapped black heels over black stockings.

Despite her small size, to me she seemed to dominate the energy of the room even from the corner where she stood.

I began a little dance; circling the room looking at paintings in the opposite direction of this girl who I had already started to wrap up in a romantic myth in my mind.

I stepped back as she approached, allowing her to pass, sending a subconscious signal of my awareness of her presence. Although we both stayed focused on the portrait in front of us a connection had been made.

After a brief moment I disengaged, continuing on and drifting into the next gallery. A few minutes later the beautiful pixie entered and began surveying the art following behind me. About a third of the way around the room she had gained on me until we were again looking at the same portrait.

"Such a beautiful blush on her cheeks," she breathed as her bosom swelled. Her accent was French, delicate, and refined.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I replied pointedly as I looked down into her moist brown eyes.

She looked back at me grinning with a blush that was in fact, beautiful. My gaze was drawn to the luscious cleavage revealed by her off the shoulder blouse.

Pleased that she had caught me admiring her body she scanned my ample breasts. They were emphasized by the vertical ribs of my knit turtleneck bending to accommodate them and accented by my braless, and growingly aroused, nipples.

As she returned to look at the painting she took a step back, silently creating an intimacy between us. After a few moments she stepped to the next piece and I followed.

There, she eyed the painting closely and again stepped back into me. I felt her round bottom brush against me.

"Are you a photographer? That's quite a lens you have," she said as she winked at me over her shoulder, her tone displaying bemusement mixed with pleasant surprise.

She laughed at her own double entendre taking the camera from under my coat and holding it to her eye. The gesture pulled me against her and, catching my wits, I enfolded her in my coat placing my hands on her hips from behind.

We stayed together like that as we moved through several more paintings getting bolder at each stop. By the time I had my hands crossed on her abdomen, her head was nestled back against my breasts. My cock had also started to swell and had become the focus of both of our attentions.

"I do love the classics, but I find these days that I appreciate contemporary art more and more," she said absently as she slowly pressed her ass against me. It was so ripe and delicious that I could distinctly feel each of her cheeks on my thighs.

"I agree. In fact, since I have been in Paris I have become very interested in performance art," I replied bringing my hands up to hold her just below her breasts; my hands hidden by my coat.

By that point I had become rather erect and I could feel her knees weaken as she swooned back into my crotch and I pressed it against her.

"Performance art, we do seem to have some things in common," she said as she turned to face me and placed her hand on my turgid boner through my tight leather pants.

"I think you'll find we have much in common and some important differences." I told her as I grasped her hand and led her to the exit of the gallery.

We left the museum giggling like old friends and she led me to a scooter parked on the sidewalk around the corner. She put on her helmet and swung her leg over the seat as she motioned for me to get on behind her.

We rode along the Seine with my hands on her shoulders and that juicy buttocks against my crotch.

She crossed over to the Rive Gauche near my apartment and continued on following the river until she pulled over to the curb. She let me off, jumped the scooter onto the sidewalk, and locked her helmet to it.

We walked with our arms around each other's waists as she led me to a doorway and inside a dark, narrow staircase to her apartment.

At her door she turned to me and stood on tiptoes seeking a first kiss. I leaned down to her, put my hands on hers hips, and pressed my lips to hers.

Our tongues danced for a few moments before she pulled away and let us into her flat.

Once inside her apartment she fixed us drinks and set about rolling a few joints without saying a word. She broke open a couple of Gauloise cigarettes and spilled the tobacco onto a saucer. She then ground some hashish into another saucer and filled a wrapping paper with a mix of the two.

Sophie licked the first joint sealing it, then handed it to me with a lighter. I took a couple deep drags on it as she rolled the next joint.

My buzz set in while Sophie finished rolling a third joint. I stood and took off my coat then wandered through the room observing her various note books and enjoying her circus art.

Sophie came up behind me with a lit joint in her hand in her left hand held like a cigarette. She took short, dainty puffs on it and, reaching up with her free right hand, she cupped and caressed my right breast from behind.

She tickled the nipple, which filled in response to her teasing, making a distinct impression on my soft ribbed sweater. She saw me studying the art on her walls comprised of vintage circus posters filled with surprisingly erotic scenes of acrobats, animal tamers, contortionists, clowns, and sword swallowers.

"I see you are a fan of the performing arts," she said continuing to play with my nipple, which was now straining under her ministrations.

She explained that she was part of a small circus troupe that performed on the streets for thrown change. Their act was influenced by the images before us.

"I wish I had some of those talents," I said commenting on a drawing of a topless contortionist bent backwards one hand touching the ground.

The back of the contortionist's head was nestled into her buttocks and her rosy breasts hung from her inverted chest. Her legs were covered in harlequin patterned tights. Her other hand wrapped around her waist gesturing towards her pussy covered in maroon panties over her tights.

"Perhaps I can help you with your flexibility," she said putting her joint in her teeth. She placed her hands on my waist and moved to and fro. She slid her right hand to the front, firmly grasping my dick. She moved my hips in growing circles while rubbing my cock. Finally, she gave me an ass-smack through the tight leather covering my taught cheeks.

"In the meantime, you can be in the freak show."

Sophie led me to the center of the room. She took her joint back from her teeth and held it to my mouth from behind me. I took a drag and then she brought it to her bright red lips. She took a short drag and puffed it out like a secretary on smoke break. She snubbed it in an ashtray on a coffee table. I took a quick puff off my joint then did the same.

Sophie then stood in front of me with a Cheshire grin and told me, "It's time for your audition."

She took the bottom of my sweater and raised it slowly up my abdomen bringing it to rest above my breasts. My nipples were fully engorged at this point and Sophie delightedly licked and nipped at them.

Finally, she took the sweater off and flung it onto a sofa. Looking into my eyes she undid the button at the waist of my pants and slowly pulled the zipper down over my full erection.

She rubbed my engorged penis through my lacy black panties. She could feel and see the firm veins through the lingerie and ran her bright red painted fingernails across them.

She unzipped and removed my boots then peeled the leather trousers down my thighs and helped them off of me. She stood back and eyed me admiringly, now in only my panties, appearing incongruously dainty for the menacing hard on straining them.

'Mon dieu!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Such a beautiful freak. You are a dream. You make me so wet."

She took my hand and brought it under her skirt. With her free hand she pulled the gusset of her panties to the side and used the index finger of the hand she held to slowly run between her moist lips.

Her pussy bloomed around my finger and she used it to trace the annulus of her vagina. She took on an expression of need as I continued to circle her delicate, wet entrance.

She stepped back and faced me as she took off her blouse. Her full bosom challenged her bra, making wide curves in its cups and spilling out into luscious cleavage between them.

She reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, freeing her boobs which hung down just slightly, their globular weight suspended from her chest, invitingly juicy. Her puffy areolas and taut nipples strained out from the smooth surface of her breasts as if begging to be suckled.

At long last she took her skirt off and I could appreciate the lines of her petite, gymnastic body. Her waist tapered in from her generous bust to a width I could almost wrap my hands around then flared back out to pronounced, lithe, hips supporting the pert ass I had felt against me in the museum.

Her abdomen was tight but feminine, ending in an exquisitely formed wedge, which revealed her sensitive pussy lips. Her legs were thin and shapely but were well muscled betraying a sense of strength.

She stepped to me and rubbed her front across mine. Going up on tiptoes her breasts met mine and our nipples played across each other setting off jolts of arousal each time they flicked against one another.

She craned her neck up and our lips met in a sensual pot tinged kiss. Her tongue reached out for mine and we nibbled at each other's lips.

"Let's see this snake," she whispered as she lowered off her toes.

She gently grabbed the waist of my panties and pulled them away from me allowing my turgid penis to emerge. When the head was exposed she took an admiring inhale of breath.

She continued to take my panties down and I stepped out of them, my hard cock waving from side to side as I did, the foreskin pulled back by the swelling of its oblong head.

"This is beautiful!" she cried when she stood back to admire my long, thick, throbbing cock.

"It is truly magnifique, so strong and scary. This cock could rule the world."

She reached out and slowly wrapped her hands around my shaft. She probed the threatening veins with her fingertips. She leaned forward and gently suckled just the head with wet lips and tongue.

I could say I was embarrassed by the praise Sophie lavished on my cock but the truth is I was used to this kind of reaction and it made me feel powerful. I let her play with and worship it for a few moments.

"Not bad for a freak," I smirked as Sophie continued to gape at me with her stoned eyes momentarily opened wide.

"Not bad at all. I think I could make you a star in our little troupe."

12