Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
Carla continues to wrestle with the strange things happening.
11.9k words
4.65
20.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
293 Followers

Thank you for the positive feedback about the first part. Here is a second which I hope you enjoy. All feedback welcome. Thanks for reading.

*****

Part one

It was very early morning and Carla had just woken from another one of her erotic dreams. Her body still tingled from the afterglow of the intense sex her sub-conscious had served up for her that night. It had been wonderful, but then these days it always was.

Her dreams now came to her one or twice a week and they were no longer alarming. In truth, she looked forward to the next one. There had been one change though. She no longer seemed to dream about people she knew. Her dirty mind, for that is now how she thought about her brain, invented people she assumed did not exist, or at least were buried very deep inside her sub-conscious. To be honest they were not always that attractive, but whatever they looked like, they always screwed her. That was all that mattered.

It was easier now she had no idea who they were. If she bumped into someone who had been in her dream, she found it hard not to get embarrassed.

The last few months had been an incredible journey from terror to delight. Although deep down inside she could feel her obsession with the dreams growing and it was beginning to frighten her. They were all she ever thought about.

Carla had been standing at the bedroom window looking out, and enjoying the cooling breeze on her skin. Above her the stars flickered in the night sky, but there was no moon. She had woken very hot and bothered, and all she had wanted to do was have a refreshing shower. However, the fresh air on her glowing body had felt so good, she had stayed at the window. It was nice looking at the stars and across the dark fields. Out there all was very quiet and still.

Below she suddenly saw movement, so she took a step back, not wishing to be seen by whoever it was. A man was coming out from Amanda's cottage next door. Carla remembered she had seen quite a few coming and goings, strange men arriving or leaving at late hours. Who she wondered were these people? The man walked swiftly towards a car, getting in the front passenger seat. When immediately the car started, and drove off, Carla realised there must have been someone else in the vehicle already. How strange a man would leave at this time of the night, and have someone waiting for them outside. Perhaps they did shift work?

She had met Amanda a few times now. She was a very pleasant, cheerful neighbour who Carla had felt immediately comfortable with. They had met for the odd coffee in each other's houses. Carla knew enough to know Amanda was single, but perhaps tonight showed she was not that single after all. In the back of Carla's mind was a nagging doubt. She was not certain this was the same man she had seen sneaking out of Amanda's house the time before. Sneaking? Why had she used that word? There was something about the furtive way he had walked that suggested that, she thought.

Carla sighed, stretched and wandered off to the bathroom. She was naked apart from the necklace that Edmon had given her. Carefully she took it off and placed it on the side. It was very precious to her, and the second her shower was over she would make sure she put it back on. Oddly she now felt very uncomfortable if she was not wearing it. Contrary to her firm belief that the power of crystals was mumble jumble, she still believed that this charm ensured her dreams were no longer frightening. When she had first moved-in, the things she imagined had terrified her, now she simply dreamt about having sex. This was so much better. As Edmon had told her, people would kill for dreams as good as hers. She believed him.

Immediately her shower was over, she felt very thirsty and so she headed straight down to the kitchen. She smiled to herself, it seemed not so long ago, that just going downstairs at a late hour, would have her feeling very nervous and listening out for strange noises. She would be terrified that she might be attacked. Now she felt completely relaxed.

There was only one blot on her life. Her marriage seemed to be over before it had started. So now she was alone again, but she was not really bothered. She had Edmon to thank for helping her at this difficult time. He had made her see the dreams were good. To understand it was just her imagination's way of getting her through this tough period. Edmon also had got her to see that Mike was not right for her, and it was better they had parted.

Carla considered her short time with Mike. It was fair to say they had begun to drift apart the moment they had got married. She could now see how the wedding and finding a house had got so intense, that there had been no time to think. She had simply got carried away. They should have thought about whether committing the rest of their lives to each other was the right thing to do, rather than just focussing on getting everything arranged. It had all been too rushed. If they were honest, they had known on that very first night that it had been a mistake. Carla certainly had.

The saddest thing was she didn't really care. Mike had left a couple of weeks ago, with all his stuff, telling her he was going to stay with Edmon. Neither of them had fought for their marriage, they both just walked away. It seemed to Carla a great relief it was over. Sex had become very important to Carla and it was all that really mattered. She was getting all the satisfaction she needed from her dreams and Mike had never fulfilled her anyway. Once he went back to work, he never seemed to come home and so they started to live separate lives. He had his work. She had her dreams, her job at the shop and her friendship with Edmon.

Friendship? She supposed you could call it that. Most of the time Edmon terrified or intimidated her, and he seemed to be able to control her just with a stare. She hated that, but at other times, he could be warm and caring. Edmon had been worried that Carla would be upset that he had put Mike up at his place, but she had loftily told him she could not care less. She really couldn't.

She made the tea and sat down. Upstairs she heard a noise. It was then she realised she had not put her necklace back on. Her sudden thirst had distracted her. She immediately ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time, anxious to find it as fast as possible. Carla had a few frantic moments trying to find where the crystal was, before she found it on the bedside table. She was sure that was not where she left it. Relieved and cursing herself for being so stupid, she put it back around her neck. Immediately she relaxed. Carla frowned; she did not remember it being this heavy. She carefully studied it, fearful that somehow it wasn't her one. It seemed the same, well apart from two marks on either side, but they must have been there before. Carla could not remember them, but she decided that was just silly, Of course it was the same one. Carla kissed the crystal and sighed deeply. It was good to have her lucky charm back around her neck. She happily returned downstairs to her tea.

A growing sensation of feeling horny washed over her. Perhaps, she mused virtual sex wasn't enough after all? What she suddenly felt was a great need and desire for, was a real man. Where and how could she find one? That question kept popping into her head.

Carla took a long drink of her tea and told herself to get to bed. Firstly, there was work tomorrow, and perhaps more excitingly there was another dream waiting to help fulfil her needs. She felt a bit deflated, as she realised that these dreams would no longer be enough. Her need for real sex had become firmly fixed in her mind.

"Sleep! For god sake go to be bed," she said out loud.

Part two

It had been a very long, difficult day for Carla. Firstly, she had woken late and had to rush to get ready. It had been a sleepless night so she was very tired.

Flustered, she had pulled up outside Edmond's shop and rushed in.

It was only when she walked into the shop she realised how she had dressed. Somehow, and she would never understand how, she was wearing a revealing black blouse, without a bra. It was not her style to leave the house without a bra on. Carla was very self-conscious of her large breasts and hated men leering at them. Even worse, she was wearing a short skirt with high-heels and bare legs. She had great legs, but again it was not her way to show them off. There was a mirror just inside the front of the shop and she saw herself full-length for the first time. She could not help letting out a little gasp of horror. Her hand flew to her mouth and her face flushed red.

The noise she made must have brought Edmon to the front of the shop. He gave her a big warm smile, and she watched his eyes go up and down her body. She could sense his delight at what he saw and the realisation that she was uncomfortable wearing the outfit she had put on. Once more the idea wandered through her head that he had made her dress this way, and was congratulating himself. Edmon had made it clear, without saying a word, that he liked what he saw.

Carla vowed that she would tell him she had to go home, and then she would change, but then those eyes of his locked her in a stare and she was unable to move or say anything. As she stood still, unable to do anything to avoid the way Edmon was checking her out, she cursed herself for buying the clothes she was wearing. Why the hell did she buy something so tarty? It had been an impulse purchase at the weekend, but never had she planned to wear them to work. That was unthinkable.

The day was an ordeal. Several men paused at her desk, longer than normal, to admire her. The problem was not so much that she hated the attention, it was realising she loved it. Her sex drive seemed to be on full throttle and she found concentrating on anything else very hard. For a while, she tried having all the buttons of the blouse done up, but that looked even worse. Edmon seemed to constantly find her jobs that involved having to move around, or to reach up for things, and always those eyes of his were watching her. The hours seemed to drag by; all she wanted to do was to go home.

She had briefly fantasied about making love with Edmon once before and she had found the thought appalling. Today as she felt him watching her, the idea constantly popped into her head. Visions of Edmon and her, having passionate, breath taking, ball-deep sex filled her head. Despite trying to think about other things the daydreams persisted. Gradually Carla gave up fighting it and began to enjoy fantasising about Edmon. Although, even the idea of considering it she still found shocking.

It had been the longest day of her life, but finally it was five o'clock and she rushed out the door and headed home. Carla went so fast she did not even say goodbye to Edmon. Never would she dress like that again in public, it had completely messed with her head. When she parked outside her cottage there was a strange car in her usual spot, but she was too upset to care.

For a long time that evening she just lay on the sofa crying. She was upset at her wardrobe malfunction, but mostly it was about the way she felt so sexually frustrated. There was no one to blame, but herself. She could not think about anything else other than sex. This obsession had already ruined her marriage and now it was taking over her life.

Suddenly a door banged loudly upstairs and then it banged again. A thrill went through her body, being upset was immediately forgotten and Carla jumped up. There was no one in the house so she must be dreaming again. A voice in her head spoke. Of course, it told Carla, this was why she had bought her revealing outfit. To add something to her nightly adventures! She always seemed to be wearing in her dream exactly what she had on in reality. Mischievously she had wondered what would happen if she was wearing something more risqué. So, she had bought those clothes. That was the answer. God she needed a screw, even if it were only a virtual one, she thought.

Carla eagerly climbed the stairs, keen to find out who was waiting for her and anxious that she might wake up before she found out.

Her bedroom door was closed and for a moment it occurred to her it might just have banged shut from a draft, and this could all be a false alarm. Perhaps she was still awake. Fearful she might be right she opened the door and walked cautiously in. Before she could move or think a man grabbed her from behind. He placed his right hand over her mouth; his left around her waist and he pulled her close to him. He pushed his face into her hair, as he cupped and squeezed her left breast. She tried to struggle and to scream, but he was too strong. His left hand continued to explore her body, stroking her bare legs, then her stomach where her blouse had ridden up from struggling.

"Let's get you a little more relaxed," the man said. "Then you will do whatever I want." His tone was casual, calm and measured.

Before she could do anything, he had pulled a rag from his pocket and placed it over her mouth. The rag had a slight sweet smell. Carla struggled on at first, but gradually she began to feel drowsy. It occurred to her this was ironic when she was already asleep. She hated what was happening, and she tried struggling again. The fervent wish that she would wake up went through her head.

They stood there for what seemed to Carla ages. All the time the man held her tightly around the waist with the rag firmly over her mouth. Gradually she got sleepier and sleepier. Her struggles got weaker and her cry's fainter. She was now barely noticing the way he was fondling her tits and whispering in her ear to be quiet. Gradually she went floppy and the man carefully lowered Carla onto the floor. She ended up lying across his right leg, as he dropped to a knelling position to control her fall. Carla was very aware that he was looking down at her with a broad smile on his face. She was completely in his control. Her terror at this seemed to give her some sudden energy and she tried to fight back. For a moment, she came around enough to try to sit up, but he would not let her, and he pushed the rag onto her mouth even harder. This seemed to take all her strength away again, and she went completely limp.

Carla hated the way this dream was going. This was not at all what she wanted. Edmon had promised her from now on all her dreams would be nice. That was what the dam necklace was about.

Carla was aware of everything that was happening to her, even though she seemed unable to resist. Carla felt the man remove the rag from her face and then his hand ran over her stomach. She could see the look of lust on his face as he stroked her soft silky skin.

Her arms flopped around loosely, as he laid her onto her front. Without pausing he unzipped her skirt, and removed it, followed by her knickers. His hands briefly explored her buttocks. She could feel them squeezing her cheeks and briefly he kissed them. A voice in her head told her how nice her ass was before it said, "over you go."

Carla was rolled over on to her front. The man's fingers swiftly undid the buttons of her blouse. He pulled it open, revealing her bare breasts. Carla lay there unable to do anything, other than wish once again, that she had put a bra on that morning. She looked at the man for the first time. She had no idea who he was. Carla thought he looked like a banker, but she had no idea why. He certainly did not look particularly nasty or evil, and yet he was doing this to her. Another odd twist of the way her sub-conscious worked she supposed.

Carla tried to twist her body to the side to get away from him, but she was too slow. She was pushed onto her back. He lowered his head briefly, kissing her right breast then her left. Long, slow kisses, repeatedly moving from side to side, before he sat up again. He seemed to relish every moment of touching them, or having them in his mouth. Watching her closely, he now fondled her tits, smiling down at her.

"I'm going to fuck you," he eagerly said. "And there is nothing you can do about it."

Carla wanted to stop him, but all she seemed able to do was to move her head from side to side and quietly moan. She pleaded with herself to wake up.

The man firmly pushed her legs apart and then knelt between them. Carla's head still moved from side to side, as she tried to resist, but all she could was watch him slowly remove his trousers and pants.

He stroked his cock still smiling at her. It was not particularly large or impressive but it was clearly ready for action. The man was clearly enjoying letting Carla see it, before he began fucking her. After making her watch what he was doing for a few moments, he lifted her legs into the air, making them bend at the knee. He slipped his cock into her. Carla gasped and then could hear herself moaning, as he slowly thrust into her, his hand over her mouth and his mouth kissing her breasts. She found she could struggle a bit, but he was too strong for her to escape. Gradually he began to fuck her harder. She lay there for a while being screwed, the carpet causing friction on her skin and she rubbed against it. He held her mouth so tight; she doubted she could fight him off, even if she was fully awake.

After a while he rolled her over onto her front. She lay sprawled out on the ground, her hands either side of her head. He began to fuck her from behind; his arms rested either side of her waist, supporting his body above hers. He screwed her with long hard strokes, making her gasp louder with each thrust. Carla suddenly felt herself able to move. She raised her head ready to fight back, but before she could he had clamped the rag onto her mouth again.

"That's it nice and relaxed," he said. "Sssshhhhhhh. Nice and quiet now so we can enjoy our fuck."

He continued to screw her, holding the rag in place, whilst he now lay right on top of her. The weight of his body pressed down on hers, making it impossible for her to move. Gently he kissed her cheek and nibbled her ear. He continued banging her.

"Oh please let me wake up," begged Carla, but once again she felt herself going floppy. When she was completely unable to move again, the man removed the rag. He knows I am unable to resist again thought Carla. He moved her hands above her head, holding them there with one hand, the other he slipped between her legs, lifting her bottom a little.

"That's it baby," he murmured. "That's fucking lovely."

He resumed screwing her as hard as he could. Gently he placed a hand around her neck and lifted her head into the air. This raised her body enough, so he could slip his other hand under her body and squeeze her tits. His hands cupped them and played with her nipples, as he moulded the soft skin between his fingers. He continued to screw her as hard as he could. Eventually he seemed to be nervous she would struggle again, as Carla felt her head pushed onto the floor and once again the rag was placed over her mouth. All the time he was fucking her, the gentle slapping sound of each stroke, being audible above Carla's moans.

Finally, he rolled her back over again and lifting her legs onto his shoulders he resumed fucking her. His hand firmly over her mouth once again. Carla lay there gently moaning, as she watched he came, and as he did he collapsed on top of her.

"Wow that was great," he said, rolling off her onto the floor. Carla was still unable to move, but she decided she definitely had had enough of dreams. It was time to get back to reality.

Part three

When Carla awoke the first thing she felt was confusion as to where she was and then the next sensation was shivering. How could she be so cold? Also she realised she was wet. The next thought was even more alarming, Carla realised she was naked and that she was outside. Where she had no idea, but the gravel path on her feet was extremely painful. Seconds later she had a bathrobe put around her, and a gentle, soothing voice told her everything would be ok. She allowed herself to be guided back into Amanda's cottage. For it had been Amanda who had grabbed Carla, covered her modesty, and led her inside out of the pouring rain.

braindump
braindump
293 Followers