Sweet Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally we came together with indescribable orgasms, riding these high peaks again and again. Then I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bathroom, drew a tub full of hot water and placed her gently in the water. My cock throbbed with the pain of our tight fucking but it was a sweet pain and it kept me hard with a constant reminder of our wondrous coupling.

I lovingly bathed every inch of her supple body with great attention, massaging her tenderly all over, drawing much pleasure to her as I expertly squeezed and rubbed every wonderful inch of her radiant self.

She was so happy and relaxed from my powerful massage that she fell asleep. Finally I finished bathing and fondling her.

Then I drained the water and turned on the shower and licked her pussy lovingly and tenderly, bringing her to yet another intense orgasm.

I knew that since this was the first time she ever experienced sex with a man, that to have so many incredible orgasms, would attach her to me forever. I was right, she was totally committed to me. She wanted to have sex with me again and often.

I was very pleased at the prospect of many more sessions, teaching my very sweet Emily the amazing joys of sex. I could not imagine anything in the world I would like better than being with Emily and fucking her every day.

I told her that she better come back tomorrow with more cookies, as I would be very hungry to eat her cookie again.

She giggled, as she skipped down the street, so very happy and alive with life. The throbbing between my legs kept the mental images in my mind of her pussy ravishing me. I could hardly wait for tomorrow.

12